It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting SOHO observation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
In light of all of the recent earth catastrophes and developments, it occurred to me: 'I wonder if any anomalies can be found on SOHO', since ufo sightings seem to coincide with major world events. These are obviously two separate images, with two different time stamps (if you dont believe me, check it on the SOHO site). These two image captures supposedly occurred 24min apart from one another.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/72517bc01b61.png[/atsimg]

They seem to exhibit the exact same debris patterns.... with the one obvious exception. Either this is a mistake, or there was something caught that NASA does not want displayed to the general public. Which leaves me with two questions:
1. Why is the streak at 18:42 cut off?
2. Why was this image substituted into the 18:42 slot?
Interestingly enough, there is an image between these two at 18:30, which is obviously completely different.

If I am reading too much into this, fair enough... This is my first post.
edit on 11-3-2011 by TomServo because: how do you post an image that i took a screen cap of (saved on my computer)?

edit on 11-3-2011 by TomServo because: added photos

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
sounds like an interesting post ! do you have any links you could post up?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TomServo

Post pics. Would be helpful to actually see exactly what you're refering to.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
why has this been put into the skunk works??
interesting

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

...bc i was too busy jerkin around with figuring out how to embed pics, and wasnt paying attention.

Admin: please move accordingly.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

i too have seen this anomoly befoer and made a thread about it, however the picture u will see in my post is a lot more defined and there is also a source for the "lazer effects"

scroll down 5 posts where the full image has been embeded

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

Ahh yes... I did see one of those a few hours before these images. However, it was 1 streak and 1 source, so i didnt think much of it... until now.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

i dont know if its some sort of illusion of light or if it is actual lasers, as they do emit from an object, not sure what to make of them but very very interesting

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I believe it is a tracer caused by combination of both high velocity of the object and relatively slow shutter speed. Whats really interesting to look for in these images is tracer trails that are not straight. Theoretically, in the vacuum of space, there are no forces other than faint gravitational pull of the sun/planet that could cause a noticeable curve. The tighter the curve, the more interesting.

new topics

top topics

join