It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are Anonymous!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I was hoping he would give us some instructional videos about things like.
Poison Ivy or maybe spynet rat. Maybe show us how to load them up in a zip file with another file people like so we can get them to accidently install the file so we can take over there computers and turn them into zombies.

Heres a better mask photo.

edit on 11-3-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I really don't understand some of the complaints in this thread. Even though this seems like 'riddles' to people I think the OP is being quite clear. Far more riddles being spoken in the Religious forum, 2012 forum and Skunk Works. If anything the OP was clearer than half the posters on the site.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkofCain

Welcome /b/rother. you will find a few more of us hanging around on the /b/oards here already. Hit me if you have any questions.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Hello der!

I am Randyvious

I can't do it with a straight face.

So hey man, why would you come to conspiracy sight, when your whole life, seems steeped in mystery and intrigue. Your clattering convictions and confounded conjectures, can only be counted and construde as a cognitive collection of concise colaborations, concerning a conjoined crew of carniverous, corporate canines.
Collectively.

We are about conspiracy at ATS. .But that's because searching for the truth, when you know you're being lied to.
Then the truth that is uncovered can only be a conspiracy. You should remember that as you phantom and transverse these boards my fellow member. Hopefully you will use this as a reminder.

Think of it as a memo. Welcome to ATS.

edit on 11-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Greetings.... stranger than even me.
Does your mom know you are using the computer?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I like this guy!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I'm not anonymous and I don't respect anon. I have little use for a group of kids who watched Hackers in the 90's and wants to be just like them. I don't respect anyone who wishes for revolution and has no idea what that will entail. The first thing you may need to know is that your computer will be of little use to you once the real shtf. I remember a time of life without computers, when you have to actually get up and fight for something you want. Many people do and when that time comes for shtf situation, the real warriors will be the ones not sitting behind computer screens. Thanks for stopping by though. When shtf, I'll know how to skin a deer to survive off of, and you'll only know how to hack into someone's computer. I'll know how to survive a nuclear winter and you'll know how to plug in your ipad. Have a good night lol
edit on 12-3-2011 by Thunder heart woman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

Fallacy. Your plans are theory as there has been no "nuclear winter" to have been put in practice. How many deers can feed/ clothe a population? Everybody and everything has their time & purpose. By the way since you seem to think TS is going to HTF in your lifetime you must have a time line. When is that day to begin and where? In Japan. It has just happened. In Mexico it has been going on for sometime now. If Wall St you sold the fan short and then had bankers to toss the # into the fan way back in 1913. In Iraq/Afghanistan it has been going on for a decade. If you live in lots of parts of Africa it has hit the fan ever since the fan has been fanning pharoas. If your Palestinian it hits everyday. For Native Americans, it happened 3-4 centuries ago. For Aaron Barr he tossed it then he ate it rather quickly. Its all relative. I am glad you know how to survive. Hopefully, all those who are on the receiving end of the fan can too or they learn to adapt quickly. If they are tossing it there are those who are gonna make them it eat it either from behind a desk, a courtroom, the voting booth, a gun, a book, a website, a class, a program, the radio, a word, or a hug and through forgiveness.
edit on 12-3-2011 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2011 by sirjunlegun because: Punctuations

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

NOTE:
Actually, for Afghanistan they received and then the US showed them how to turn the fan and toss the # in the fan and then the US turned it back on them once again and tossed some new # in it like they never seen before. But they survive as they have for centuries.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS...

Listening is still a skill not used to its full potential...

I look forward to your future posts.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I knew from the thread title that it was going to be interesting. Nice entrance.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Dear "Anonymous",

Let's just hold fire until we know if the apocalypse is going to get us all in the next few days or not before we start declaring cyber jihad on some mean national security force or illuminati type or religious nut bar.

All the best,

Me

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

Dear sir, my hat's off to you. Your comments are right on the money regarding the old adagio "when the shtf".
As for the OP, welcome, looking forward to reading more from you. Just don't expect a smooth ride whenever you post something new, as you'll have many detractors and many PTB representatives reading (is that your intention? Just curious).
As for the rest of us, let's just keep an eye open for wolves in
sheep clothing lurking on both sides of the fence.
Prayers for the Japanese folks.
Normal human out.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
To your post I can only say welcome. I look forward to future posts.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Welcome! Looking forward to updates.

There was an article recently in the NY Times that reminded me of Anonymous. It was about hacking into a car's electronics.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
you guyz posting in a troll thread

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I am confused. I am not confused.
I smell farts. I did not fart.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
please don't give anon bad name.
they are a well spoken entity and should be given some respect.
enjoy your stay and good luck.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stovokor
I am confused. I am not confused.
I smell farts. I did not fart.

Stop it. You´re scaring him/her away.

No, but seriousely. I DO support Anonymous. 100 %. This thread just got of a kind of funny foot. I DO welcome you. Does not matter if you are "under the banner" of Anon or not. I hope you will enjoy your stay here. Just have some fun to. ATS is really addictive so I bet you´ll stay here long enough to make some really interesting connections.

/

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join