It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are Anonymous!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Welcome to the forum my friend.

I AM

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkofCain

Welcome to ATS

Looking forward to reading your posts and experiences. ~~cookie

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
But im Spartacus!
2nd

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Wow no testosterone in any of these replies! Welcome fella, I too look forward to anything you may wish to share with us. I just happen to be one of the lucky ATS members that has a open mind.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
OK cool. Welcome to USA
edit on 11-3-2011 by jimminycricket because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Are you buying into this?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

Buying into a greeting thread? Of course. We welcome all new members to ATS. What they do with the warm welcome is totally up to them.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
thank you for coming to ATS "under the banner of Anonymous"

I value justice, I value freedom, glad to have you here.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Buying into a greeting thread? Of course. We welcome all new members to ATS. What they do with the warm welcome is totally up to them.

What are you talking about? you know what I mean when I say "are you buying into this?" just sad and by a moderator too, 10, 9 ,8 , 7 bla bla bla my post is deleted... sigh

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Someone sounds a little jealous that their not apart of the anonymous movement. Or not a part of it. I love the play one words Mwahaha

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon

Originally posted by Hefficide

What are you talking about? you know what I mean when I say "are you buying into this?" just sad and by a moderator too, 10, 9 ,8 , 7 bla bla bla my post is deleted... sigh

Chill, dude!
Hassling a Mod for welcoming a member regardless!? Can they ever win!

Besides, they could be keeping their friends close and their enemies closer for all you know, eh?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elsek

Someone sounds a little jealous that their not apart of the anonymous movement. Or not a part of it. I love the play one words Mwahaha

Jealous? of something I hate? what are you talking about?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I just want to say he11 yes!!! and welcome!! All you ats members that disrespect are no better than the corruption in our system that has brought our society in the crapper! You all are just jealous of those you try to bring down because you have no self esteem..........just sayin

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by syncelebrity

I disagree somewhat with your analysis of this. If somebody comes onto a website, like ATS, and bases their persona, on that site, totally upon a group that has a predetermined public image - then that person, by default, is asking to be identified with the said group, and will automatically face any accolades or prejudices inherent with that self imposed label.

If somebody joins tomorrow with the member name "MegaRepublican" - well then, obviously, other Republicans are going to chime in to say "awesome!" and Democrats are likely to be less welcoming. Same thing in the inverse.

Even with that... enough time passes, and a posters personality comes through, helping to minimize the initial "image" issues - for better or for worse. After all, ATS is a great place for second chances.

~Heff

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Thats fair enough for sure. I just hate to see so many crucified and dwelled upon just to be ridiculed
There is enough negativity going around.
edit on 11-3-2011 by syncelebrity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Well, If you really are a member of anon, then I don't welcome you, get out of your mums basement and stop screwing over innocent people in your futile attempts at getting a name for yourself by taking down services that normal human beings rely upon in their daily lives.

Your daft little group are nothing more than hacker wannabes who need to grow up and realise your actions have a wider effects on good people and not just the target.

I am really sorry to the moderators / staff / owners of the ATS site for that little rant and I fully understand if my post is removed and I am penalised, but what these kids do to people angers me.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

It wold be nice however if these "elite" hacker groups could do something monumental like in the movies.....like a fire sale.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkofCain

Welcome to ATS anon, I hope you enjoy it here.

Never mind the members who cannot grasp the concept of anonymity, I created a thread once with the dictionary definition of anonymous in it to show everyone that, when you are online, you are anonymous; but, people still think that anonymous is a thing, or group, and not a state-of-being that we all are at some point in time.

Eh.

I'll be excited to see your updates, so I'll be adding you to my friends.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Accept the fact that several Anonymous members, like yourself are here on ATS, and also accept that speaking in riddles got annoying a few weeks ago.

Dude, anonymous is not a group, its a state of being:

LINK
a·non·y·mous
adj.

1. Having an unknown or unacknowledged name: an anonymous author.
2. Having an unknown or withheld authorship or agency: an anonymous letter; an anonymous phone call.
3. Having no distinctive character or recognition factor: "a very great, almost anonymous center of people who just want peace" (Alan Paton).

Anyone can be anonymous.
edit on 3/11/2011 by dalan. because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

I am anonymous. You are anonymous. We are Anonymous.

OK, whatever you say. Can I get a dog biscuit now?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join