It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is march 11th. Be prepared

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
You know if this were to happen (and thats a big if), I get the feeling aliens might just well look the same as us, seeing as it has been reported that scientists have discovered life on Earth originated from space

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RRstl1000

But how do you know that the tools at our disposal won't damage theirs?

I believe if there was an extraterrestrial threat, all black budget projects from every country would be activated and we could cause as much damage to them as they can cause to us.

Their biggest threat could be orbital bombardment. But we have intelligent people, that will have some solution to that problem.

You know, it brings me so much disgust when people put themselves as inferior without second thought. Why they do that is beyond me. Stand up for yourself. Don't let your views prevent you from even starting a fight. Would you really just don't even bother fighting against an enemy just because you don't stand a chance?
edit on 11-3-2011 by Jepic because: I made a grammatical mistake.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I don't think we are ready for first contact because we are too barbaric of a species , almost every alien movie we make, the aliens are the bad guys and we end up kicking their A$$ and dissecting them . Who would want to make friends with someone like that.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Money say's nothing will happen....

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
Money say's nothing will happen....

Il join in a bet.. £20 nothing happens

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I have been waiting for this day with great anticipating since October 2010, but now I don't know anymore. Even if there is benevolent aliens out there waiting to intervene (which they did NOT do neither in the dark ages or the holocaust), now I really feel we need to take care of our self. We need to rid us of the parasitic psychopaths that has controlled us for hundred, if not thousands of years. Do we really need aliens to tell us that we need to tolerance each other, show respect, work together and spread love? I'm beginning to think that we need to figure that out for our selves, and the whole meaning of it is that we shouldn't rely on neither god nor aliens, but work it out right now. I do believe the time is ripe, I can feel it down my spine. Good luck everyone.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
They're already here.

You've been warned.

/TOA

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Didnt you hear? it just started today. I guess its suppose to be an invasion in Los Angeles. I havent seen it yet but a friend of mine told me that apparently we won. Some people were disappointed about it because it was pretty obvious what was going to happen. But still it might get high ratings

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
Close this thread for god sakes.

Why?? All the dots are joining together. Look around and you shall see

I have been waiting for this day with great anticipating since October 2010, but now I don't know anymore. Even if there is benevolent aliens out there waiting to intervene (which they did NOT do neither in the dark ages or the holocaust), now I really feel we need to take care of our self. We need to rid us of the parasitic psychopaths that has controlled us for hundred, if not thousands of years. Do we really need aliens to tell us that we need to tolerance each other, show respect, work together and spread love? I'm beginning to think that we need to figure that out for our selves, and the whole meaning of it is that we shouldn't rely on neither god nor aliens, but work it out right now. I do believe the time is ripe, I can feel it down my spine. Good luck everyone.

edit on 11/3/2011 by lewtra because: to add the quote

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Bing bong and Floppy hats

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whirpool
Didnt you hear? it just started today. I guess its suppose to be an invasion in Los Angeles. I havent seen it yet but a friend of mine told me that apparently we won. Some people were disappointed about it because it was pretty obvious what was going to happen. But still it might get high ratings

pretty sure that movie came out a week ago

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
ok if this happens i will run around naked infront of the aliens

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
First Public Contact "They will arrive in three huge ships in April or May 2011

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

Wow that's creepurific. 03-11-11. The powers that buzz are probably passing their crypto-karate messages around again. *sigh*

I don't think you have to be a gumshoe to decode it, but you will need a special gadget to see cuz it's not obvious.

Speaking of LA, I saw this by an ATS mem about 10 mins before I found this thread....check it out.

reply posted on 11-3-2011 @ 02:01 PM by JakiusFogg
Just throwing something else out there, did anyone else see the reports of millions, yes millions of dead fish in LA harbour?

have heard of animals being affected, but figured this was just part of the continuing mass animal deaths / suicide pacts going on since the new year.

Now? well I am not too sure

I certainly hope not

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Don't know if these dots connect. Just sayin.

edit on 12-3-2011 by Antoniastar because: zuc.

edit on 12-3-2011 by Antoniastar because: opyt.

Hmmm kool! I just noticed that someone posted in the thread talkin bout the LA fish kill. Perfect timing. Nice. Here's the link...www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12-3-2011 by Antoniastar because: fo tide.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

Hi Kid Cudi,

Like the name. It's not courageous is it?

Thanks for the heads up! I am prepared. Oh yes I am.

Do you wanna know what I think? Well okay.

Please think twice before getting on one of those ships. I've said this before and I'll say it again, unless you (the reader) like being an abductee or a reductee (or whatever it's called), don't do it. Yes, the aliens are already here (in my personal estimation...but don't listen to me cuz my rep is shot - I'm just some crazy lady). Right. Anyway do what you (the reader) will, seriously, but at least think about the trust issue, it's key to whole thing.

Violence has it's place. I mean, sure, if you have to kick booty then you have to kick booty. What's the big deal? but, you know, I'd rather not. There's always good ol' diplomacy to try first? Yes?

Not that I'm gonna like welcome them to the planet or greet them as a hot eight-course meal. Wow.I don't think so. I'm not gonna get into it here, now. Let's just say I know their type. I know how those kind of aliens operate. They're snaky and very very so charming. Watch out cuz they bite and I'm not talkin about a love bite. Well pffff not the kind I'd get all happy about anyway.

Alright. Well that's good. Don't wanna ramble.

I say get with the program.

Toni
edit on 12-3-2011 by Antoniastar because: na rorre.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar
reply to post by kid_cudi

Hi Kid Cudi,

Like the name. It's not courageous is it?

Thanks for the heads up! I am prepared. Oh yes I am.

Do you wanna know what I think? Well okay.

Please think twice before getting on one of those ships. I've said this before and I'll say it again, unless you (the reader) like being an abductee or a reductee (or whatever it's called), don't do it. Yes, the aliens are already here (in my personal estimation...but don't listen to me cuz my rep is shot - I'm just some crazy lady). Right. Anyway do what you (the reader) will, seriously, but at least think about the trust issue, it's key to whole thing.

Violence has it's place. I mean, sure, if you have to kick booty then you have to kick booty. What's the big deal? but, you know, I'd rather not. There's always good ol' diplomacy to try first? Yes?

Not that I'm gonna like welcome them to the planet or greet them as a hot eight-course meal. Wow.I don't think so. I'm not gonna get into it here, now. Let's just say I know their type. I know how those kind of aliens operate. They're snaky and very very so charming. Watch out cuz they bite and I'm not talkin about a love bite. Well pffff not the kind I'd get all happy about anyway.

Alright. Well that's good. Don't wanna ramble.

I say get with the program.

Toni
edit on 12-3-2011 by Antoniastar because: na rorre.

Hey thanks

I have already been abducted ode before. I don't ever want to go thru that again. But I can tell you that I will fight and kill many aliens in order to avoid going on those ships. I'll do anything I possibly can stop my self and others from be reducted or abducted.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
First Public Contact "They will arrive in three huge ships in April or May 2011

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join