It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware the Ides of March. Foreboding Feelings, Experiences and Sensible Preparation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I've had a feeling for some time now that March 11th was going to be the day when something HUGE happened.

Today, as everyone knows, there has been a massive Earthquake in Japan:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some of you may know of the Volcano erupting in Russia:

Let's not forget Indonesia:

It also appears the Giant that is Yellowstone may be waking from it's slumber:

So...
The question is, has anyone else had any strange coincidences or experiences that point towards a specific date or point in time?
Maybe if we have an idea of what different people are feeling about specific dates then we can all be prepared when the hard times come to pass. Obviously many of us on here will already have made some preparations for if/when SHTF, but maybe some people haven't.
What I'm thinking is even if there's a remote possibility that just one person may read an experience on this thread and relate it to themselves in some way – and then go on to make adequate preparations should something happen – then that would surely be a wonderful thing...

Almost forgot, here's my post from 6th February – just so you know I wasn't telling porkies about the March 11th feeling:

[I've experienced some strange synchronicity between recent conversations and events in my life that point towards something big going down on March 11th...
When I opened the diary that was gifted to me last month, the bookmark was on March 11th also.

Just me being paranoid probably.]

I also had a fellow member contact me with an experience relating to that date, interestingly it came from reading a totally unrelated post of mine on a completely different thread. Obviously I won't name names or quote the message. Hi by the way

I would love to hear any suggestions or experiences from anyone who has a feeling about a specific date, time, place or event. Or even better, all four... although that's a long shot

I suppose this could also be a good place to put forward any suggestions as to how best to prepare for a paradigm-changing event. Whether it be sensible preparations for staying at home, or for living a life out in the wilderness.

Peace,

Dave

edit on 11/3/11 by iamahumandoing because: link added

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I'm currently at the stage of putting together my ideal bushcraft kit and doing my best to gather, assimilate and put into practice the skills necessary to live my life without the need for money. Ironically, I'm spending quite a bit gathering all this stuff, but hopefully I'll only need to get it once.
From what I've experienced so far it seems that knowledge is power, and sound knowledge will serve you better than any flashy piece of kit will.

Just so you know, I'm not doing this in preparation for if/when the SHTF but for a spiritual journey I'm hoping to embark on quite soon - although admittedly it would serve as good preparation for a financial collapse/hyperinflation scenario. And I suppose preparation for nothing is better than no preparation for something...

I will also be writing a book about how my life came to this and any interesting experiences along the way, with the hope that periodically I will be able to drop chapters off to willing friends to be typed up and shared on here as non-fictional short stories.
edit on 11/3/11 by iamahumandoing because: formatting

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Not that anyone will read it haha

edit on 11/3/11 by iamahumandoing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamahumandoing
Not that anyone will read them haha

I certainly will. Not saying i'll necessarily agree with ya, but i'll read them

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

I'm going on a short break next week but should be back and setting off for good in about 5/6 weeks time. The journal/chapters will follow in monthly/quarterly intervals
not sure yet.
I will also have them posted to one of my websites to make up the book as time goes on.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Yes, it was I that contacted iamhumandoing about March 11th

RE: a simple question
reply forward save delete
sent: 20-1-2011 at 06:36 PM
Hi- I dont u to u often- but while reading the 11-11-11 thread your post made me feel as though you may somehow help.
I had a dream awhile back - it was like nothing Ive ever experienced. It was a nap during the day and it was (in the dream) the devil - and there was a paved road and a sidewalk. My family was calling me to the sidewalk but the devil was urging me his way. I cant remember precisely but the last thing the devil said- the only thing I heard before I woke up was "Biggeth March 11th" (all creepy sounding). When I awoke my room was spinning around me and I watched- awkae- in amazement as it slowly shook back into place.
I have no idea why i felt compelled to ask you what you think of this but its racked my brain for years. Biggeth isnt even a word.
Any thoughts?
Thank you for your time in reading this!
nowayreally

Firstly thankyou for your reply.
I really don't know what I should say to this...
I will hopefully get back to you soon

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Also found this thread- others have had dreams

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by nowayreally

Yeah I saw it - was hoping this could be a place for others to share thoughts about any upcoming dates they may have feelings about

Thanks nowayreally

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Im still confused by my dream though- the devil asked me to pick a side- when I inched away from his 'side' was when he said 'Biggeth MArch 11th" so - is it punishment- is it a warning?
Or is it something I should be preparing for?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

The Olympic 2012 Tickets go on sale on IDES OF MARCH ...15th 2011

Ian R Crane , Rik Clay , INSIDERUK - (youtube videos) all prophecy related
and research information to the false flag alien Bluebeam / terror / occult event

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by deprogrammer

Thanks I will definitely check those out... seems like we're quickly approaching living in interesting times.

Glad I started making preparations when I did.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by nowayreally

I had a fright last night. I was getting cold breezes down my neck before I went up to bed and lots of goosebumps.
Just as I got into bed and was getting settled... BANG - on my bedroom door. I looked up and nothing was there. My heart was in my throat.
I called for protection and the feeling went away thankfully.

Maybe there was something on the other side of the door.

Thank God the 11th is over is all I can say for now.....Phew.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by nowayreally

Hi- I dont u to u often- but while reading the 11-11-11 thread your post made me feel as though you may somehow help.
I had a dream awhile back - it was like nothing Ive ever experienced. It was a nap during the day and it was (in the dream) the devil - and there was a paved road and a sidewalk. My family was calling me to the sidewalk but the devil was urging me his way. I cant remember precisely but the last thing the devil said- the only thing I heard before I woke up was "Biggeth March 11th" (all creepy sounding). When I awoke my room was spinning around me and I watched- awkae- in amazement as it slowly shook back into place.
I have no idea why i felt compelled to ask you what you think of this but its racked my brain for years. Biggeth isnt even a word.
Any thoughts?
nowayreally

Thanks nowayreally I didn't know if I should say

I will post my eventual reply to you below

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by nowayreally

Any thoughts?
nowayreally

sent: 1/2/11 at 15:14

Hi again nowayreally.

Sorry for my original terse reply. I was just a little freaked out as your dream is very similar to one I had myself a year or so back and has stayed with me. I've told a couple of people about my dream and basically I thought you were one of my mates logging on here to try and mess with me.
I've noticed your use of the word 'sidewalk' - well, I'm British - and my friends wouldn't think to disguise their colloquialisms as American to throw me off.
Anyway, here goes.
The difference between our dreams is I'm inside the house and the Devil is trying to get in. In my dream he was dark but vibrant red in colour, about 8/9 foot tall, wiry but at the same time very muscularly built with a large creased face (if that makes any sense). It didn't look like anything I've ever seen on TV. Much worse.
I think the place you're describing is outside my brother's house (I'm staying there at the moment after an unsettling experience at my own place).
Christmas Eve just gone I was psychically attacked in some way, it felt as if I was about to be possessed. I had been determined to stay awake as I'd worked out what Christmas Eve really is and I was consciously renouncing it. Anyhow sleep eventually took hold and as I was drifting off it happened. I had to fight to bring myself round and reject it. Scary stuff. Same happened again a few weeks back, again trying to enter through my mouth and nose, again I felt it in time and repelled it.
Now this is where it gets really strange :/
I've never had a close relationship with my father, although I do respect his intelligence and have spoke to him over the phone a few times recently. One of these times I was querying his views on religion (he's an atheist, I'm not). In mid conversation he raised his voice - said 'YOU ARE ALEISTER CROWLEY' and hung up. Puzzled I rang back and asked what he was on about. He just said the phone cut off itself. I'm not so sure. There have been strange stories from my elder brothers about things he used to do when they were young, luckily my mum divorced him before I was old enough to remember much.
One thing I do remember is a game we used to play, throwing one of my cuddly toys up and down the stairs. It was a lion (Leo I named him - incidentally the same star sign as my mother). Doesn't sound like much I know but I used to have a recurring nightmare as a child that I was being thrown up and down the stairs by two beige coloured monsters, unable to scream. It is only recently through my work on my amygdala that I have seen the connection, brought the regressed memory forward and vanquished it. Satisfying to say the least.
So, about a week ago I was at home with a good friend, I had been showing him some research I'd been doing into the nature of reality, I told him some of my beliefs regarding philosophy, theosophy etc. and some strange things I had found upon researching my family tree. I traced it back to the Dyfed princeling of Wales, and there were some striking similarities in the historical coats of arms and current circumstances/events in my life. Not to mention the local legends of the area (touched upon in my last thread - though I must admit that thread was written at a time when I was feeling very unwell and mentally unsure of myself - I'd also lost nearly two stones in weight in as many weeks). Something very strange happened then. We began talking in the third person. He became someone else and reintroduced himself - we even shook hands. He laid my life out in front of me symbolically in a selection of DVDs (I know this sounds mental) making references to things he couldn't possibly know, things we've never talked about - he even suggested how I could get rid of him (he mentioned a pack of skewers I'd just bought - again - he couldn't know about them, they were right at the back of one of my drawers and he's never had reason to go near, less even to look inside the chest of drawers). Needless to say I was relieved when he left later that night.
But there's more...
Earlier that week I had been knocking down the rotten old shed out the back of the house at the request of my landlord, with the help of another mate of mine (Al, one of my housemates). There were rusted old tools in there apart from one item, a James Chesterman 9" ruler (pre-Rabone) which was pristine. I've researched it and its at least 120 years old, the numbers are hand engraved, along with some initials: SBL. Upon finding the ruler, I noticed something moving on the floor of the shed, two peacock butterflies had hatched. I picked them up and moved them outside into the sunlight where they could compose themselves. Al took some pictures on his phone, on one of them there is a huge orange orb, about 18" in diameter, floating above my shoulder.

Apologies for the huge message but I thought you should know some of my background seeing as you have shown a connection to me through your dream and your decision to contact me.
There is definitely something going on here - I'm just trying to work out what I have to do about it.
And again, please accept my apologies for not replying in full at first, I honestly haven't felt up to it until now.

Anyway, I was (past-tense) worried but now I've found my inner strength I'm smiling

Hope everything is okay with you...And thanks for reading, you're the only person I've given the full account to.

All the best,

David

ps. I was gifted a diary the other day, and guess what day the bookmark was on.....

Yup, March 11th.

edit on 11/3/11 by iamahumandoing because: addition

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Hi Moderators - please can you move this to a more appropriate forum... I've done it again

At your discretion.

Thanks,

Dave

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

Looking at the photo (my avatar) the orb isn't 18'', more like 8''.

Us blokes and size eh??

top topics

join