It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams Feb/Mar2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
just throwing this out there to see if anyone having same issues at moment.

Dont drink, smoke or do drugs at this moment in time. some exercise when convenient, nothing too excessive. some meditation. used to do a lot more , but have found a lot of peace and answers with it and don't feel it as necessary as previously now. still partake regular but not as much as before.

the problem over the last few weeks has been dreams. for the last few weeks they have been super intense. never had so many. it feels from the moment i nod off to i wake i am in very intense and serious dreams. some are more amazing that any film you have ever seen. some are completely bizzare. never had a period like this before. feel like I am being bombarded every night.

not too bothered about any predictions either but a few nights ago i did have a dream with imagery pretty much the same as todays earthquake and tsumani. the only thing was there was a huge amount of wildlife invovled and i was in the middle of too. I am nowhere near japan. this is only one example. the dreams are just non stop and super intense. I havn't been doing anything different to have brought these on or suffering any new stresses. I have started a little more meditation again to see if i can calm things down during sleep but this as not helped so far. it also feels at times that I am been bombarded by these dreams to keep me distracted from other things in my sleep.

i am currently working on teaching myslelf that these are merely a distration and when they occur in sleep to try and pull back the curtain to see whats going on behind. haven't managed this just yet.

curious to know if anyone else having same thing happening with dreams at the moment.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

I've been experiencing dreams about disasters too, but i'm putting it all down to the fact i'm looking at so much information about earthquakes, solar activity, unrest in midle east and fear mungering youtube videos about Elenin..i think my mind is trying to make sense of all the information it's being bombarded with..i dreamt about a massive earthquake 2 nights ago..but i'm not seeing that as a prediction, just my mind processesing information and giving me a home made movie

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Funny you should say this, my dreams too have become intense. I think partly due to my fear of flying and trying to book a holiday.

Night before last for instance, I dreamt that I was on a huge ship/ferry on the way to France when it was struck by a huge wave. The boat tipped right high on its end, I could look up the boat. As I looked up I thought - this reminds me of Inception where the houses/sky folds in on itself. When I woke up, I thought this was bizarre - to have a dream and then think it reminded you of a film about a dream.

I write this after the Japan tsunami, I did not make any connection until now

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by templar knight

thats so funny you should mention inception. that has been a feature in my dreams too.

im kinda wondering are we being brainwashed or being sent these dreams. maybe its just some heightened awareness?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicgirl30

i'm probably less surprised by these events at this stage and this is one thing I wouldn't really attribute the dreams too.

what i can't get over is the amount of dreams I am having and the intensity. its like somebody has switched by dream-maker from normal, 1, all the way up to 10.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
hi johnny i felt compelled to reply to your post.

i meditate everyday at least for an hour or so, & on top of that practice "standing meditation" for at least 2 hours per day. i never usually dreamed, but i too seem to jump into dreamland the moment i nod off. its getting to the point that i sometimes wake hours before normal & meditate in the AM to clear my mind. i would imagine youre a young guy like me too, as i am just beinning to get all these strange ether-experiences

in regards to disaster dreams, im not having any. i rather seem to be going into sorts of "mystery schools" in my dreams, with portals on the campus haha. just last night, i was force-jumping from some bullies. they werent too fond of my modestness!

my only suggestion from a bro to a bro is to practice on letting the thoughts "pass you by", or in other words - dont feed them energy.

strive for the light! peace

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by survival

sounds familar alright. however i am a good deal older.

i am waking regularly with them too. i have then tried the meditation but this only seems to cause a bigger and more dramatic dream next. its bizzare. a lot of the dreams are so crazy i simply cannot try and explain them.

eveything going on within them is crazy. the only theme that maybe surfacing throughout is that i will be absored along with everything else, into what i am not exactly sure yet.

even with the mad dreams and waking more often and earlier its not having any effect physically. not any more tired or anything like that.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

I, too, have had an increase in intense dreams recently (and I rarely remember any dreams). I have had three tsunami dreams in the last week, the last one being the night before last. I can't explain it, but I "knew" that these dreams were foreboding. In fact, after the second tsunami dream, I meditated and asked to see where would be hit. I got "Pacific" (yeah, I know, big help) and Chile. I asked about timing and didn't get anything. My dreams have also involved wildlife...I specifically remember whales in a few. BTW, I also don't drink/drug/etc. ever, and I meditate regularly. I also do energy healing work with people and animals. I don't know how this works, but if animals can sense these things ahead of time, there is no reason that humans couldn't tune in also. I would be interested in connecting with others who are experiencing this.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I completely understand and agree with what you are saying. over the past month or so i have experienced incredibly intense dreams about disasters, normally would be myself in the aftermath of disaster in the wreckage/rubble looking for survivors. also i have several times had dreams where there is another planet in orbit around us, i dont personally believe all this stuff about nibiru or whatever but my dreams felt so real i cant describe it.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
whatever is happening now this intense increase and bombardment of dreams during sleep has stopped. It has stopped as quickly as it started.

It finished a few nights back with a very violent dream, again I was in the middle of it but although I have been present in all these strange dreams I think now it was more as an observer. In this there was one group of people holding another group of people captive and basically deciding who would live and who would die. In the past when having very violent or intense dreams I could always leave them at will. This was not the case over the last few weeks. It wasn't disturbing or anything but it did feel like hard work having to go through them all. It was non-stop. I will not bother going into any more detail as there is not a lot of specifics to give out or anything about locations.

My dream state is not completely back to normal and I have no idea what gave rise to the last few weeks of intensity. Very bizzare.
edit on 17-3-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Hello,

I really do not know where to post this so I'll try to post my dream a couple of places. Mods please move the posting to the right forum.

I do have dreams and most of the time they do come true the only problem is that I am unable to interpret them correctly to find out what exactly will happen.

here is my Dream for the night of March 20th , 2011

I wake up on morning of March 21st and come out of my room, Its about 6:30 in the morning. I see that my parents are glued to TV. normally they both leave for work early so I ask them if they are feeling ok? If something is wrong?

They tell me they that when they work up and switched on TV to get whether update all channels were reporting an attack on US and India. They said that Florida, South Florida, California specifically LA & surrounding areas, Washington State and some place in India have been hit by a massive terrorist attack.

There is a huge Mushroom cloud that can bee seen on TV Coverage but no body is confirming a Nuke attack.
Now I start to watch TV & find out that indeed terrorist attacks happened but no one is confirming a Nuke attack and no reports on casualties either.

We decide that even though we live in Toronto, Canada it will be wise to stock up on few items (Fuel, Food & Water). I go back to my room to get ready.

At this very moment my dream breaks I get up and check my clock to find out that its March 21st, 2011 and the time is 5:00 EST and everyone else is still asleep.
Technically the dream should not restart because it has never happened before.

But as I go back to sleep I start to dream again and this time I find myself in a huge convention hall. there are a lots of people there but there is no party or any event being held instead everyone is waiting and there are wall mounted TV's everywhere and the same news is being played (about the terror attacks) but there is new information now all the news channels are reporting that some country in Middle East did this to teach us a lesson.
Soon people start talking that they have to leave. but everyone is afraid to open the doors. and I am wondering that we are all in Canada nothing happened here and we should get back to home but someone does open the door and I see dust all around and then I see a Huge mushroom cloud in the direction of downtown.

At this moment I again wake up and find that time now is 6:30 am March 21st, 2011 I come out of my room to find out that my parents are getting ready to go to work and there is nothing unusual and I go back to sleep (I have my own business so I start my work late)

Now I again start to dream but this time I can see my self sleeping and I can hear someone constantly whisper to me that there have been terror attacks in USA & India and something big will happen in Canada and I should prepare my self. for next 1 hour i constantly go to sleep and come out of it in 5 minutes and each time i close my eyes and I have just fallen sleep the voice starts to whisper again.

I finally get up at 7:30 am March 21st,2011. First thing i do is switch on TV , there is nothing, nothing happened and all is well.

so here is my dream folks.

But I must say one thing whenever I have dreams like this any even that does happen is not exactly in sync with my dreams. for example in December 2004 before the Asian earthquake and Tsunami I dreamed and that large amount of water rushed through my home but damaged my car only requiring extensive repairs two days from that day my Cars transmission & computer failed good thing though I still had warranty coverage but on the fifth day I woke up to learn that there has been an earthquake and tsunami and hundreds are dead.

mostly my dreams relate to my personal life so I do not discuss them or post them but this dream I had is too important to ignore. So I post it here to get an interpretation.

I must admit that for last several days MSM has been filled with japan earthquake and Middle east crisis so it my be my subconscious playing tricks on me but I welcome all your comments and interpretations.

Thanks
Lordvader

new topics

top topics

join