It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are ATS! (Updated 3-13-11)

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CholmondleyWarner

I feel like I'm back in the schoolyard...

The way you carry on about nothing, I'd actually be surprised if you've left the schoolyard yet..

Go derail a thread on chemtrails or something..

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

How intelligent of you...

Now if you could just show anyone where you actually have a point to address regarding this thread,
then we can debate your "on topic" issues in a civil and mature fashion..

Fair enough. My opening remark, or query maybe a better way of putting it, was to ask whether anyone whose avatar appeared in slayers video was asked for permission? I also wondered about why anyone would pledge that they were ATS? That's all I asked, pure and simple. Suddenly I was being attacked by all and sundry for daring to ask a simple question. What is ironic is by trying to get my message across and arguing my corner with you know who, I've spent so much time here that you could now argue that I am now ATS!!!!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

Stop the bickering and name calling.

You will be Post Banned.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Fair enough. My opening remark, or query maybe a better way of putting it, was to ask whether anyone whose avatar appeared in slayers video was asked for permission? I also wondered about why anyone would pledge that they were ATS? That's all I asked, pure and simple. Suddenly I was being attacked by all and sundry for daring to ask a simple question. What is ironic is by trying to get my message across and arguing my corner with you know who, I've spent so much time here that you could now argue that I am now ATS!!!!

OK, well firstly all Avatars must be uploaded to ATS media and are therefore available to all ATS members to use..
BTW, using someone else's avatar is frown upon and actionable by mods..

But how about a slightly different approach..
I wonder if any member has messaged Slayer and asked that their avatar be removed.
I'm certain he would do that if asked...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CholmondleyWarner

Originally posted by backinblack

How intelligent of you...

Now if you could just show anyone where you actually have a point to address regarding this thread,
then we can debate your "on topic" issues in a civil and mature fashion..

Fair enough. My opening remark, or query maybe a better way of putting it, was to ask whether anyone whose avatar appeared in slayers video was asked for permission?

That has already been answered ad nauseum. Will it sink in anytime soon, or do you require yet more repetition?

I also wondered about why anyone would pledge that they were ATS?

Pledge? WHAT pledge? It's a simple, self-evident statement of fact. WE are what makes up ATS, so WE define it. No one took any sort of "pledge" to do so, it just is the way it is, a simple, self-evident statement of fact.

That's all I asked, pure and simple. Suddenly I was being attacked by all and sundry for daring to ask a simple question.

Folks at ATS are not generally on the habit of going on the attack, until YOU attack THEM, which is what happened in this case.

What is ironic is by trying to get my message across and arguing my corner with you know who, I've spent so much time here that you could now argue that I am now ATS!!!!

[snip]

edit on 15-3-2011 by elevatedone because: Removed unecessary commentary.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
**** LAST CHANCE ****

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
How about we all stop and have a little sing along, hmmm?
Like camp, only not...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Thanks for your reply. I think it would be interesting to hear whether anyone did ask to be removed from the video. I know a couple joked that they would but I think it was said as a joke. It would also be interesting to hear whether any two members have shared an avatar without realising it? if the two members agreed to share would the moderators still ask one of them to change it so there couldn't be any mistakes of identity.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

You know, that's a lot catchier than the old "we are the World" mega-song. That song drove me crazy. I was a DJ at a radio station, and HAD to play it in the rotation. It was 6 minutes, 32 seconds long - nearly a lifetime while it played. The only good thing about it was that whenever I started it spinning, I knew I had time to go make a cup of coffee...

Now THIS one drives my kids nuts... I sort of like that in a song!
Slayer's buggin' goggles in his avatar scares babies and dogs, though... I don't know how I'm going to get either one out from under the bed now, after the sing along!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

With a nekkid Lil' Kim to boot.
I'm scarred for life.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I'm with you dude - not. Slayer remove my copyrighted image I lifted from another site from your video flagellation at once! I would NEVER belong to a club that would ALLOW me to be a member. (I stole that line from Woody Allen who stole it from Groucho Marx)

edit on 15-3-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

OK here it is....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e94fad442eda.jpg[/atsimg]
Now what should I do with it?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

nicely done and thx for the inclusion mate!

...I bounc'd!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

I'm with you dude - not. Slayer remove my copyrighted image I lifted from another site from your video flagellation at once! I would NEVER belong to a club that would ALLOW me to be a member. (I stole that line from Woody Allen who stole it from Groucho Marx)

The stolen line itself isn't copyrighted or an integral part of your identity, is it? I might want to steal that one myself, you see...

I promise not to put it in a video, though. That turns out to just be bad juju, and I couldn't edit a video if it sneaked up on me and yelled BOO!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
K
Found the Funk version.
Sorry, Slayer preferred for me ...
omg - House Music? Is that showing my age?
LOL
Neno, Slayer?
wanna dance?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Yay! Well, I asked to be included, and Slayer was kind enough to do so. Thank you, hun!

Sometimes we all just need to relax a bit and smile!

Lollie

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join