It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya False Flag -part 1: Reuters Hoax EXPOSED

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

That was called sarcasm ! see to ignorant to even see that. I don't have much proof other than the video right before your eyes what proof do you need?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Yeah, besides, Al Jazeera gained a ton of western viewers from their coverage of the Egyptian revolution, which wasn't fake, I've met plenty of Egyptians that HATED Mubarak, so they came here. Notice the lack of Libyans in the United States?

Additionally, life expectancy has increased since Qazafi (most accurate transliteration of his name) took power, mortality rates went down and if you've seen pictures of Tripoli, it looks rather developed.

In addition, Saif Al-Islam Al-Qazafi (his son) claims that he's been arguing that Libya needs a democracy for a while, the only people really revolting are the separatists who want to tear Libya into East and West Libya. If we really want to support an independence/separatist movement, we should support Darfur, East Turkestan or Tibet, where there are borderline genocides taking place

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by seridium

That was called sarcasm ! see to ignorant to even see that. I don't have much proof other than the video right before your eyes what proof do you need?

Well for starters I was hoping someone might proof that air raid sirens in Riyyah don't sound like that. Some credible source for these reporters being elsewhere when this was filmed would be nice proof too. That's the whole point of this. Video itself proofs nothing one way or another. Dispite that it's declared hoax.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
any country with the hint of oil is on the us/cia target list.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Note to Gadhafi apologists: He is a terrorist leader, he funded terrorism, his country was a base of operations for terrorists.

Or have we forgotten Lockerbie already?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Note to you: So it's the presidents fault that there is extremist in his people? Then that would apply to all presidents (and alike) pretty much. Including US, UK etc. Even my dear country.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

"Libyans aren't the only people who are in Libya at the moment. It is clear that Truth Frequency News do not have anyone anywhere near Libya, it even says in the article that they are basing their ludicrous assertions on "pictures, videos and other evidence" - staying well away from any that make their claims look hilarious of course. "

Ok fine.. but just about any sensationalist / "spin" headline is "hilarious " if taken too seriously.. when a politician says "troops are fighting for your freedom" do they literally mean I will lose my freedom in California if the Taliban win?.. because one "we" lose Kabul, Los Angeles is next.. right around the corner only 7000+ miles away.

Granted Libyans are not the only ones there.. point being LOCALS know whats up, we don't. Would you expect Chinese reporters covering the US revolution from Compton to know the difference between Crips, Bloods and "rebels" if, or when, SHTF fighting broke out?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
Note to Gadhafi apologists: He is a terrorist leader, he funded terrorism, his country was a base of operations for terrorists.

Or have we forgotten Lockerbie already?

When was he found "guilty" in a fair open process? and what evidence do you rely on to form the opinion he is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt?

Is "Lockerbie" all you got?.. LMK when Gaddafi kills as many people as GOP & DNC party leaders have in Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan. Being an a-hole Gaddafi probably tortures, denies due process and extrajudicially assassinates people.. like bush & obama.

..and I'll bet Libyans need govt permission to protest too!.. oops, in America it's called a "parade permit"..lol.. without one it's an "unlawful assembly".

Gaddafi probably has secret police who can break into peoples homes and listen to their calls without a warrant.. like the alphabet Fed police can.. I'll bet that tyrant even denies people trials and detains them indefinitely because he has no evidence!!.. any douche who claims those powers needs to go!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
shocking how so many americans are *defending* this blatant propaganda and even the exposee's thereof.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
From the live BBC blog, a related note:

1621:

"It seems that there was a misappropriation of funds and misuse of funds and misconduct of funds. I believe up to now about $2.9bn, but of course the specific losses in certain funds might be higher," said Mahmoud Badi, appointed by the NTC to unfreeze Libya's assets. He has held a number of positions in the Gaddafi government.

1618:

The NTC's point man on unfreezing Libyan assets has told the BBC that $2.9bn (£1.8bn) is missing from the Libyan investment fund.

Not a surprise at all. I wonder whether that money is in the hands of an al qaeda linked group, or one of the invading foreign governments.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join