It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya False Flag -part 1: Reuters Hoax EXPOSED

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by PsykoOps

If it was a real recoding or a real missile scud attack, the camera man would pan over but sadly the recording was a fake one.

Once there is a missile scud been lunched you dont put a helmet on, in fact you run and cover and hide not just stand there.
edit on 12-3-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

I didn't see any point in the videos where there was a scud attack. Maybe we watched a different video. I watched one where 2 dumbest 'journalist' over dramatize their position in a failed attempt to look good.

I didn't see any point in the videos where there was a scud attack.

Its the same video, Charles Jaco ducked and covered below the cameraman yet the cameraman didn't move or pan.

www.youtube.com...

Heres the full video no text.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
No still dont see a scud attack. Just a bunch of idiot 'reporters'.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
If the morons writing for Truth Frequency News are going to make such ludicrous claims then they had better have something extremely substantial to back them up. They have a couple of pictures, a few ideas and an awful lot of bias and they spend 10+ paragraphs explaining what any non-lobotomised person could have summarised in a sentence or two.

A desperate attempt at making a big deal out of nothing, then. Though there's always a few gullible bastards out there eager to lap up this kind of nonsense. I can't wait for part 2.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

You know what i am not going to waste my energy with you if you cant see, thats to bad for you, and yet you support wikileaks by your avatar? you make me laugh no offense.

I guess sometimes here on ATS some people when the truth is posted, they either cant accept thus, are twisting it.

edit on 12-3-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

If the morons writing for Truth Frequency News are going to make such ludicrous claims then they had better have something extremely substantial to back them up.

And you believe Reuters because?

Reuters is owned by the elites like every other western news networks.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by Soshh

If the morons writing for Truth Frequency News are going to make such ludicrous claims then they had better have something extremely substantial to back them up.

And you believe Reuters because?

Reuters is owned by the elites like every other western news networks.

Where did I say that I believe Reuters? Even if the picture was misused, big effing deal. To include it in an article entitled "Libya False Flag" is bloody ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Do not forget that the US gave Iraq the green light to invade Kuwait. Then we attacked them for it.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

Thank you! Well put. Glad to see some people put their thinking caps on before replying or posting.

@OP
I question whether you know what a false flag is? Calling this a false flag is beyond the pale. From the Reuters Web site, this woman appears to have posted this image in her blog. Either she didn't know the source, was misled about the image herself, or she's the one being deceptive. What I don't see is Reuters placing this in their subscription service, like any news item they write. This isn't remotely like a Fox lies piece or the CNN faked video.

Calling this a false flag? Sorry, not going to bite.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Well if you open your eyes and ears at the end of the video it shows them in the studio making jokes smiling laughing and joking you wouldnt be doing that in emergency state in saudi arabia is that enough proof watch the video ignoramous

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
As I have said many times. I watched the videos. Read the thread before replying ignoramus. All I see is on location set that can be absolutely anywhere in the world and a bunch of incompotent reporters trying to make it look like they're in a battle.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

"Where did I say that I believe Reuters? Even if the picture was misused, big effing deal. To include it in an article entitled "Libya False Flag" is bloody ridiculous."

Way to turn a non germane Mole hill into a mountain of irrelevant relevance... and avoid the content.

Oh my bad, you did address the content as "big effing deal".. a bigger "effing" deal was, obviously, use of the term "false flag"... If I was appealing to the conspiracy theory crowd for views, I'd use buzz words like "false flag" in sensational headlines too. And sure, I get it, there is a technical definition to "False Flag" and faked news doesn't exactly fit.. but it's also become kind of a subjective internet euphemism for all kinds of "official" BS that supports other "official" BS...

The only people who really know whats going on in Libya: Libyans.. making it easy for the US govt / oligarchs / Reuters / MSM et al to shape stories to fit a narrative.. like they've done before.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by GovtFlu
And sure, I get it, there is a technical definition to "False Flag" and faked news doesn't exactly fit..

They claim that the Libyan crisis is a "false-flag". The article isn’t trying to say that a misused photo constitutes a "false-flag" but rather that it supports their completely unsubstantiated theory that "this entire ordeal is a CIA-backed coup".

Originally posted by GovtFlu
The only people who really know whats going on in Libya: Libyans..

Libyans aren't the only people who are in Libya at the moment. It is clear that Truth Frequency News do not have anyone anywhere near Libya, it even says in the article that they are basing their ludicrous assertions on "pictures, videos and other evidence" - staying well away from any that make their claims look hilarious of course.

They draw the conclusion that "there is actually very little conflict (if any)" and attribute violence to “false flags perpetuated by the CIA/MI6/MOSSAD in a UN takeover of the region” - without providing a single shred of evidence - and then dive into a complete non-story as if it is in any way related or worthy of being "part 1" in a series of articles on the "Libya False Flag".

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sandrokuptos
www.youtube.com...

Whoa! That is what I thought. False flag...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Well its to bad you cant see the truth watch more x-files episodes!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

First off reuters is a news organization based out of the UK not the US. Second the british are seriously considering invading and pushing for it. Knowing that it doesnt surprise me there going to hype it up. As for the United States Obama wont send in troops and in fact is trying to ignore it as much as possible.Europe keeps screaming to do something and as far as im concerned they can make the first leap this time.

Last time they were screaming to do something they left us out to dry picking up the huge costs and deaths of our soldiers for there security. Its there turn this time good luck and send us a post card.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by R_Clark

First off reuters is a news organization based out of the UK not the US. Second the british are seriously considering invading and pushing for it. Knowing that it doesnt surprise me there going to hype it up. As for the United States Obama wont send in troops and in fact is trying to ignore it as much as possible.Europe keeps screaming to do something and as far as im concerned they can make the first leap this time.

Last time they were screaming to do something they left us out to dry picking up the huge costs and deaths of our soldiers for there security. Its there turn this time good luck and send us a post card.

I feel like its mostly because Libya provided them with Oil. AlJazeera's reporting on it mostly because they wanna get more westerners to watch them

Also, if you read the cablegate with Tripoli in 2010, there appears to have been an arms disagreement, or rather, what I made out was, Washington was trying to bully Tripoli into buying non-Russian missiles, AFTER they entered into a contract with Russia

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by seridium

Well its to bad you cant see the truth watch more x-files episodes!

Let's see. I've asked for proof and here's the responses I've gotten so far:

1) Fake sirens (no source or anything, just an opinion)
2) "nice attempted debunk buddy"
3) It's a set (shown at the 4:02 mark on the video). Of course it's a set. They say they are in a hotel.
4) "Proof of what.. ? Oh, you mean more responses to stroke your inexcusable ego?"
5) "Sorry, I'm not Jesus this time. I can't make the blind see."
6) This one This one actually tries. Although I never said they were on a studio and all the other misinfo on that post. No go there either

7) "If it was a real recoding or a real missile scud attack, the camera man would pan over but sadly the recording was a fake one." This one tries to make some sense. However there was no scud attack that I saw. Just some hysterical reporters trying to hype up their position.
8) "you make me laugh no offense"

9) "...shows them in the studio making jokes smiling laughing and joking..." Not a studio to begin with. Noone ever has fun in a war zone right?
10) "watch more x-files episodes!"

So... No evidence what so ever. Zero, zip, none. I guess it has to be true cause a guy on youtube said so.
edit on 13/3/2011 by PsykoOps because: one too many enters

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

We do have reason to be suspicious. Remember Operation Ajax? If not, perhaps you should read about it some more.

en.wikipedia.org...

Additionally, why would the US/EU actually care about the people in Libya? Why is it that the countries that turned their backs on Darfur, Tibet, Xinjiang, Iran and the Indian nexalite movement actually care about the citizens of some random country? If Qaddafi was really such a bad leader, then why didn't anyone in the UN say anything before?

A lot of the protest videos are very discreet, just videos of people running through the streets yelling "Allahu Akbar" (God is great), any news journalist that has actually gone into Tripoli has seen nothing but everyone going about their everyday lives. CNN tries to beef it up, by saying that they're being "repressed" and pointed to a wall of "anti-Qaddafi slogans that had been painted over" (how do you know that it wasn't just vandalism?)

perhaps you ignored the video that I posted earlier.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I haven't commented on the libyan situation. Only to the supposed cnn fake. However I have been on another thread been questioning the validity of the reports of air force shooting protesters in libya. Similar situation on that thread. There was only one report from Jazeera about that and no pics/videos from indepentend sources. I wouldn't be at all surprised if this RT report of libyan 'revolution' being only a media made image was the truth.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join