It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Was Threatened With Earthquake Machine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
listen to James in Japan Tokyo. He is talking about his experience before the earthquake

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

It depends. Most cranks quote him out of context to "prove" their idiotic ramblings.
edit on 12-3-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Japan nuke plants are down and broken.
Fires are everywhere.

It would be nice to have the world wide Tesla free power right about now
but the world or the Illuminati are not ready yet.

Yup from 60 cycles to World Wide free power what a guy.
He beats out any fool alien technology because Tesla knows the
technology of Earth and we don't.

had this conversation [regarding the plants in Japan] with a friend yesterday, totally agreed on that, free energy..To bad institutions like J.P Morgan are still around.....

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Foppezao

I was just thinking the same thing, all this damage is going to cost a bundle. Maybe Obama will need to orchestrate some kind of lend lease deal to rebuild the Japanese infrastructure? Then again if the tectonic plates are on the move we might have a west coast disaster that leaves a lot of infrastructure to fix here at home. Just have to keep watching and see how this moves.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Oh and to the bot who just joined March 2nd that said Tesla didn't get everything right you wouldn't be posting on this board if it weren't for Tesla, he is the father of the 20th and so far 21st century.

Actually, I would be but the technology leading up to some of it would have been invented by someone else.

If you actually studied history and not tesla sycophant sites you would see that a lot of the stuff he worked on was worked on by other people at the time. He beat people to patents and people beat him to patents. The world evolves and when there is a new idea, innovation stirs inside more than one person.

Tesla didn't create energy himself, he expanded on other peoples ideas. There was another person with him competing for his version of AC current at the time he got his patent. And don't forget that Hippolyte Pixii already made a hand cranked version of AC himself.

So if Tesla wasn't born, there is no reason to assume that my computer would be running off of a car battery. That is like saying if Bill Gates wasn't around I wouldn't have an OS. I would probably have one that doesn't have a million bugs in it.

There are some things that Tesla made that perhaps people wouldn't have invented at the time, or maybe not at all, and quite possibly if her were not born we could have more inventions because more people would try to fill the void. We really don't know because that line of thought is pure speculation.

Like I said, Tesla was beyond his time, but not beyond ours. As far as the bot comment, I think people spewing Tesla misinformation is more bot like behavior. Spewing nonsense makes people want to look up Tesla and when you do you are bombarded with nonsense sites linking you to buy plans for a super generator or a book of some kind. The whole thing is like an internet meme.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I have studied the History of Tesla and you have no clue what you are talking about. Even the courts found that Marconi ripped off Tesla and voided all his patents. I did not say Tesla invented everything however most of what we have this and the past century is due to him even the distributors we use in our cars. The electric motors we use are still his design etc. etc. etc.

It wasn't that he 'beat' people to the patents, it was that people were trying to rip off his inventions and he managed to get the patents filed before some of them and some not. But the courts eventually reversed some of them. And Tesla actually built and demonstrated most of his inventions not just drew up blueprints with theories.

What ever free energy device finally hits the market I have not doubt it will be based on something Tesla invented most likely.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I have studied the History of Tesla and you have no clue what you are talking about. Even the courts found that Marconi ripped off Tesla and voided all his patents.

I never mentioned Marconi. I was thinking more along the lines of Ferraris.

I did not say Tesla invented everything however most of what we have this and the past century is due to him even the distributors we use in our cars. The electric motors we use are still his design etc. etc. etc.

Because there would have been no opportunity for someone else to have built a spark plug in the last century? To the second part, again, Ferraris.

It wasn't that he 'beat' people to the patents, it was that people were trying to rip off his inventions and he managed to get the patents filed before some of them and some not.

So he was a golden boy and the only the people against him ever used harsh tactics? It seems like the entire world was against him.

And Tesla actually built and demonstrated most of his inventions not just drew up blueprints with theories.

Yes, theories and blueprints are useless...

What ever free energy device finally hits the market I have not doubt it will be based on something Tesla invented most likely.

Because all of the ingenuity since then accounts for nothing at all....

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Foppezao

I was just posting with someone that put up a youtube channel with a Tesla
coil experiment I like very well so far more than many out there and is even
on a separate board to get more information than able at youtube.

The video had Wireless Power Transmission that lit a bulb as Tesla did in 1891
and 1892 lectures of which Tesla was aware of being published without his
permission as usual.

So on top of some ridge he was doing an experiment and a bright orb travels
by and thats on the youtube video channel as well.

So granted the orb is a Tesla ship lit up by pulsing air hitting the hull as Tesla
said was happening in his light bulbs then a free energy ship does exist.

I'm quite sure of how the ship works but do not have a wealth of free energy
examples other than the ship as an example.

My conversation left with his statement that Tesla managed to generate energy
from the environment. Hopefully not with oil and left me with a big void as to
how the generation is done.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TV_Nation

Fulford looks, sounds, and IS a whacko.

Thankyou.

Oh, and Harrp is the biggest load of BS to grace the conspiracy community. Along with Icke... Oh and chemtrails.

Oh and..... I'll just leave it at that

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
listen to James in Japan Tokyo. He is talking about his experience before the earthquake

3/11/11 that too many elevens to be ignored.
Looks like a year of remembrance for 9/11 as well.
Anyway forces are greater close up unless you have a gravity magnifier like Tesla.
The Moon is passing by Earth fault lines every day.
If something more local and more forceful could be used the effect would be perhaps
immediate.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451

Thankyou.

Oh, and Harrp is the biggest load of BS to grace the conspiracy community. Along with Icke... Oh and chemtrails.

People must be gullible to believe the government wouldn't attempt to control the weather , they control every other aspect of life .
I suppose Haarp is used to create rainbows or make birds sing more . You may think as you wish . I will never deny you that

You can abuse people , call them crazy all you like , you will Never stop people questioning major events .

Anyone who obstructs the path to truth is an enemy and will be treated accordingly .

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla

Originally posted by Nomad451

Thankyou.

People must be gullible to believe the government wouldn't attempt to control the weather , they control every other aspect of life .
I suppose Haarp is used to create rainbows or make birds sing more . You may think as you wish . I will never deny you that

You can abuse people , call them crazy all you like , you will Never stop people questioning major events .

Anyone who obstructs the path to truth is an enemy and will be treated accordingly .

Knowing the government dabbles in weather control and blaming them for every earthquake are two separate trains of thought.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

Dr. Wilhelm Reich comes to mind in that reguard.

On November 2, 1954, Reich embarked on an experimental expedition to Arizona, where he purportedly proved that, by use of his “cloud-buster” to remove DOR being placed in the desert environment by UFOs, grass grew a foot high in previously desertified soil. On return from Arizona, he was arrested by the F.D.A. and jailed in Lewisburg Penitentiary, for violation of an injunction, and was found dead in his cell on Nov. 3, 1957, a week before he was to be released. His books, publications and scientific literature were banned and burned.

Rain maker and thought he found alien saucers attacking us but it was the anti Tesla Secret World Government.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Don't know if this is new information, but we posted an article about this back in 2010 before the Japan Earthquake for what its worth. I don't think Ben Fuller is very credible, but the advanced information is rather interesting...

wakeup1776.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Japan has had Earthquake for a very very long time.
so they would Not notice and more.

But if you Stop't All Earthquake for two weeks.
and Then ask them to Pay if you keep this up.
They will Pay. as long as it is not to much.
as they can live with them easly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join