It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Was Threatened With Earthquake Machine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Hey ATS, I remember seeing a video a while back about Japan being threatened with quakes if they did not turn over their financial system to the American - European Oligarchs. This info came from Benjamin Fulford and I know a lot of people on here don't like him and I would agree that some things he has said are worthy of skepticism but he does have major ties in japan and has been in contact with many high ups in Japan.

Before people go nuts saying that this was all natural and how dare I infer that this could be the work of HAARP, just relax and understand that I am just trying to analyze this event from a different angle. I do not have proof that HAARP was involved but this is a conspiracy website afterall.

This info is a couple of years old but if Japan was threatened previously then why could it not happen now?

Benjamin Fulford, Forbes Magazine’s bureau chief in Tokyo, shares these comments on YouTube from former Japanese Finance Minister, Shoichi Nakagawa, shown in the video, who resigned as finance minister after a G7 meeting where he was observed to be “slurring” his speech, presumably from alcohol. Fulford states that the former Japanese Finance Minister told him the explanation of why he “turned over Japan’s financial system" to the “American-European oligarchs” was because if he didn’t, Japan would be hit with their “earthquake machine.” Interestingly, the former Finance Minster Nakagawa was found dead in Oct., 2009 in his Tokyo home – no signs of foul play, no suicide note, no will.

edit on 11-3-2011 by TV_Nation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
funny i remember this as well, normaly you'd think "what a bunch of huey' but now makes you wonder

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
And perhaps Japan used their version of HAARP to set of Katrina..

Just a thought..

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

...Really?

en.wikipedia.org...

Did HAARP cause all those too? Come on people, earthquakes have been happening for a long long time without man's interference.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I find the dates wrong, and what I think is happening is, they are taking advantage of natural, ie. planetary lineups, cme and the moon coming closer to the earth, to be at its closest on March 19th and doing a little embellishing of their own. Saudi Arabia's protest fizzles out, I bet there will be too much distractions to worry about Obama's court case and the birth certificate, and basically I would not be surprised if a bunch of draconian bills get pushed through all over the place during this time, in many different countries.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Here is another thread about the HAARP Induction Magnetometer readings. www.abovetopsecret.com... . It does look like HAARP was turned on, as for what it was doing

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Japan nuke plants are down and broken.
Fires are everywhere.

It would be nice to have the world wide Tesla free power right about now
but the world or the Illuminati are not ready yet.

Yup from 60 cycles to World Wide free power what a guy.
He beats out any fool alien technology because Tesla knows the
technology of Earth and we don't.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

It would be nice to have the world wide Tesla free power right about now but the world or the Illuminati are not ready yet. Yup from 60 cycles to World Wide free power what a guy. He beats out any fool alien technology because Tesla knows the technology of Earth and we don't.

Tesla was half loon/half genius, like most geniuses are. Not all his ideas worked and not all his ideas were properly represented. Stop getting your information off Tesla circle jerk sites.

The guy was ahead of his time, not ahead of our time.
edit on 11-3-2011 by boncho because: typo

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TV_Nation

If you look at Fulford's eyelids you can see the guy is on drugs. If the Japanese Minister told him what he told him, than why didn't he have any audio to the footage?

The guy is nuttier than crunchy peanut butter.

*Note* I do want an explanation to the odd rainbow effect, if anyone has a logical one, besides HAARP. Or, if you have a rational explanation as to why HAARP causes it, I will accept that too.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Here are some of Fulford's writings.

If the sources are to be believed, U.S. President George Bush’s government will resign, before his term expires, and will be replaced by an interim regime headed by Al Gore. This will start a 2-3 year transition period during which suppressed technology, such as free energy, will be released and a new system for running the planet will be implemented, according to these two sources. “They [The illuminati] know their rule is ending but they do not want it to end in an ugly way,” the security police source says

My theory: I suspect he actual hit something on the nail a very, very long time ago and now people just pump him full of BS to make him look stupid. Whatever it was, was probably linked to the financial world as opposed to some grand conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Yip, he's addicted to painkillers...although that's pretty irrelevant really. Anyway, i wouldn't trust a word the man says for many reasons....but if you can actually get past his story about masonic ninja assassins with poison rings threatening him without buckling with laughter then im sure you will swallow any old tripe he comes out with.

edit on 11-3-2011 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
www.godlikeproductions.com...

The top post is actually something that is possible, if this was deliberate. A huge nuke used with Scalar Waves. He's saying that they would want the nuclear plant(s) to go into meltdown to cover the radiation surge that would already have occurred.

It's not a good feeling, having so little trust for the leaders and powers behind the scenes, that this is something that seems possible.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
One thing that pops out as amazing in all of this considering the timing and such, now that the Japanese economy is brought almost to a standstill surprisingly the oil prices go down. Now that is some news right there. I can understand that they are the biggest consumer of oil but this is what it took to "adjust" the prices in the market??

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
reply to post by boncho

Yip, he's addicted to painkillers...although that's pretty irrelevant really. Anyway, i wouldn't trust a word the man says for many reasons....but if you can actually get past his story about masonic ninja assassins with poison rings threatening him without buckling with laughter then im sure you will swallow any old tripe he comes out with.

edit on 11-3-2011 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

Okay, now I remember. I knew I dismissed him years ago but I couldn't put my finger on it. I think there was a video of him calling out so called 'mafia' figures. It was probably the guy supplying his drugs to him.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I read the plant is in meltdown? With less than 3 hours to go, over an hour ago. And someone said the cloud would hit the west coast of North America in 3 days. What is the likelihood of this?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I read the plant is in meltdown? With less than 3 hours to go, over an hour ago. And someone said the cloud would hit the west coast of North America in 3 days. What is the likelihood of this?

The likelihood depends on where you read the information.

Link?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I just had a scary thought. What if this is the way world war III is being fought? So the major governments have HAARP and Teslas earthquake machine etc.Then perhaps weather and quakes etc are being used against each other instead of conventional warfare? Maybe China pre-empting Japan so we have no bases there if they decide to go into Korea? I know pretty out there but the thought just popped into my head.

Oh and to the bot who just joined March 2nd that said Tesla didn't get everything right you wouldn't be posting on this board if it weren't for Tesla, he is the father of the 20th and so far 21st century.
edit on 12-3-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Without Aristotle you wouldn't have any of this either, but he was wrong about how to study motion, and Tesla was wrong about a few things. Just because they've invented/studied great things doesn't make their farts golden. Great minds have been wrong.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I wouldn't doubt that it was HAARP. The NWO is trying to cut the population down to 20% of what it is now, so what better way to cut down the population than to attempt to destroy the 11th biggest city in the world? Seems very possible to me.

And if the earthquake wasn't bad enough, the crazy tsunami that followed was bad, as was the crazy nuclear explosion, too much going on to be completely 'natural'. I'm pretty positive that this is the work of the NWO.

If it's not the work of the NWO, then it's just natural, and most likely has to do with the climate change that the world will be going through in 2012.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
reply to post by hawkiye

Without Aristotle you wouldn't have any of this either, but he was wrong about how to study motion, and Tesla was wrong about a few things. Just because they've invented/studied great things doesn't make their farts golden. Great minds have been wrong.

I didn't say he was perfect however most of the electrical world we have today including the CRT you may be reading this on can be attributed to him and I am curious what it is you think he got wrong?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join