It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did this girl got it right? about the Japan monster disaster??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Miyamoto

I'm well aware that NASA says they see it (would NASA lie?). I'm just pointing out that it seems odd, and also unlikely that nobody besides NASA and Mr Elenin have actually claimed to see the comet even though according to NASA's simulation it should be by now just outside mars orbit. At least it's closer to Mars than Jupiter.

You would tend to think that a comet with as much interest as this one would have at the very least 10s 0f 20s if not hundreds of amateur astronomers posting about finding it. Try and find even one.

edit on 14-3-2011 by mrnotobc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrnotobc
reply to post by Miyamoto

I'm well aware that NASA says they see it (would NASA lie?). I'm just pointing out that it seems odd, and also unlikely that nobody besides NASA and Mr Elenin have actually claimed to see the comet even though according to NASA's simulation it should be by now just outside mars orbit. At least it's closer to Mars than Jupiter.

You would tend to think that a comet with as much interest as this one would have at the very least 10s 0f 20s if not hundreds of amateur astronomers posting about finding it. Try and find even one.

edit on 14-3-2011 by mrnotobc because: (no reason given)

i agree with you on this one...all the sites which contain Elenin Pictures has NASA in them in a way or another...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Artorius
reply to post by heineken

When March 15th comes to end we will see if her predictions are accurate because thats the next alignment correct? She mentions that date but I forget why. Youtube is blocked at my job so I can't watch the video right now. I mean what can we expect???

you are very correct on this one...

i dont think anything will happen on the 15th..

trust me on this one...i am awaiting the 15th so i rule out this girl from the picture...the thing i want to know..if she did got the information regarding the earthquake from somewhere...because guessing a major earthquake like that is awesome..also if Elenin is to be blamed that means we are being lied to regarding its size and role in our solar system

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DEEZNUTZ
She did pretty much nail it, you have to give her credit for that.

Not really, sure she got the March 11 date ( although she gives a 5 day range March 11 -15), but she says in a fault zone,,,,,which is pretty vague........given that many countries are in a fault zone.

Had she said that a huge earthquake would hit Japan on March 11 then I would say she nailed it......but she didn't.
edit on 14-3-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012TheEnd
Amazing. One of the first predictions that I've seen that was actually right.
Now, time to make mine.

But what exactly was predicted?

Something in an fault zone between March 11 and 15.

Not exactly very specific is it,

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

you can always try yourself..pls go ahead and give us next

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
reply to post by Logical one

you can always try yourself..pls go ahead and give us next

Why should I?

I claim no ability to predict earthquakes......but the way some of you guys are marvelling about this girl's "prediction"
anyone that didn't actually listened to what she actually said might assume that she said:

"On March 11 a huge earthquake will happen off the coast of Japan".........

Only she didn't.

Even on this ATS forum a fellow poster dreamed of a huge quake off the coast of Japan........but no specific date given.

So I'm afraid neither "nailed it"......or predicted the Japan earthquake.......contrary to what some rather excited posters seemed to be suggesting.

edit on 15-3-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
There is a simulation of Elenin's orbit, somewhere on the NASA site. It shows that in a few weeks, it will be aligned Earth-Elenin-Sun ( I think it is in August ) and in November, there will be another one, but just like for Chile and Japan, the alignment will be Elenin-Earth-Sun.
Then, you have to wait for December 21st 2012 for the alignment Elenin-Earth-Sun to occur again... Yikes.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
she now predict another quake at the 31 in Californie

hopefully she is wrong

it is another thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Seriously guys. Why are these repetitive posts still making the top page? This girl's video has been posted over 20 times (on this forum alone), and the same conclusion has been made on every thread. I'd waste my time explaining it to you, but I honestly feel it was your responsibility to begin with, and I'm going to leave it in your hands. Either you're interested in the facts, or you're roping people into a nonsense troll thread.

Do me one favor though. Stop acting like we don't know the statistics regarding Comet Elenin. We most definitely know the size and the distance of this object. It's public information. You're free to go look at it for yourself. So, instead of making nonsense posts, why don't you at least do that first? If you still have questions, feel free to post them. Until then, you're doing nothing but fear-mongering on a website that doesn't need anymore of it.

Cheers,
Strype

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join