It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did this girl got it right? about the Japan monster disaster??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miyamoto
hmm intresting.
www.nextearthquake.com...

it would seem there was already black and white predictions before her post was made.

M4.1-M6.1
expected about Mar 15+/-3 days (posted 0418 hours 24th Feb)

She could have easily read this site and added a "Jesus Told me" "The Comit is actualy Planet X" Twist to it?!?!?!

Im still keeping my eye on the Elenin link to all this however its interesting and slightly above coincidence.

i did thought she could have taken the explanation from somewhere...which is something i like since makes the Elenin thing more credible and much more exciting..

coming from a girl who speaks to angels is holding me from running to the hills

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miyamoto
hmm intresting.
www.nextearthquake.com...

it would seem there was already black and white predictions before her post was made.

M4.1-M6.1
expected about Mar 15+/-3 days (posted 0418 hours 24th Feb)

She could have easily read this site and added a "Jesus Told me" "The Comit is actualy Planet X" Twist to it?!?!?!

Im still keeping my eye on the Elenin link to all this however its intresting and slightly above coincidenace.

btw i love ur english...worst than mine

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
hi guys

1st I wanted to clear something from the closet..as fast as i can...

i.m a computer programer and when someone ask me what My Computer is , i dont fakn troll and help him...always feeling proud i can show someone something..

so if you are an expert in this field dont troll and understand that we can be easily confused with videos like these..especially from a cute girly ATSish girl..you know what i mean..

so please people ..what do you think..

getting a huge earthquake right isnt a joke neither,,,imo it deserves some respect..

if already posted sry...next time i search but i didnt know what to write for a query

edit on 11-3-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

I think it's hard to agrue against the person that made this video. I've had my eye on it for some time now. I don't know when it was originally posted but it's been taken off youtube at least once before. I saw it a couple weeks ago posted by username Terral03.

Anyone can say there's going to be an earthquake tomorrow and luck is on their side, but claim weeks in advance there's going to be a big one and then one of the biggest ever recorded happens, that's a little different imo.

Another interesting thing I've noticed is where ever this Terral person posts, spooks come out of the woodwork making personal attacks.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
As I replied in the main thread on the Japan disaster, Uranus, the powerful slow moving planet of surprise, energy, and irritibility, just happened to move into Aries for its 7 year transit on 3/11/11. Predicting an earthquake occuring on that day was a good bet. Just saying.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Elenin wasn't aligned yesterday. The only time when it will be aligned is on march 14th. So that could be a date to look out for.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
Elenin wasn't aligned yesterday. The only time when it will be aligned is on march 14th. So that could be a date to look out for.

I don't think anyone knows when it will be aligned, because nobody can actually find it.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Miyamoto

i am asking about this particular video with 'the hit' of the 11th of march.

where was this flagged before the events?

as far as i can see it was not.

my own opinion is that the video was put on the 8th. probably edited after the event.

you state you watched it before the event. i thought that would have been one of the first things you would have brought up in this thread if that was true.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
An interesting vid. I went and watched some of her other vids and she talks about a lot of things, from angels to nibiru to 2012, to dreams to military mind control conspiracy to bible talk, to different dimensions, and other things that are all over the place.

And in the January 2012 vid's she gives some visions/predictions that she seen, I have only watched the 1st part of the vid, and the second and a little of the 3rd part were she talks about LA sliding into the ocean, but I got to look at some other stuff, so I'll watch the other parts some other time. And I got to say it must be the filter on the camera she uses, or because the camera is right in her face, or the fact that she sounds like she is kind of whispering when she talks, and her eyes pupil's come out all black with the filter on, but she is definitely a spooky girl.

Here is her January 2012 vid.

And here is a vid were she says an angel showed her that one of 3, pole shift's will happen, and the first will be on march 15, and when she thinks the second and third will happen. And also when she thinks that a vision she had of the earth atmosphere which caught on fire, which might just be figuratively speaking, on her part of the vision/dream. And also that she thinks it might happen in September. Well it's Interesting none the less.

If you are allergic to people talking about angels and visions just skip to about, 4:45 in the vid were she begins talking about the comet and earth alignment.

edit on 12-3-2011 by galadofwarthethird because: to

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

at least we have only until 15th march to call her off...

still though i will follow the theory explained for guessing this earthquake...she might have heared it somewhere..maybe we can get to that source too

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DEEZNUTZ
She did pretty much nail it, you have to give her credit for that. Depending on Elenin's size and composition it could have a sizeable magnetic field with it and could be a contributor to the major quakes of those dates. If true then November 17th to the 21st of this year is another period to watch for major quakes as it will be past us but lines up with the Earth and Sun during that time window.

I'll make a prediction now if someone else hasn't done it already, major quake November 21st, 2011 with the alignment of Elenin - Earth - Sun.

If my memory is still correct, I think Elenin will be nearest to earth on Oct 16 and 17, 2011. That is the date to watch out for.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Amazing. One of the first predictions that I've seen that was actually right.
Now, time to make mine.

The next Elenin-earth-sun alignment is late September 2011. Hmm... Lets see what happens on September 24-28.

Link to orbit viewer.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Sorry to sound so negative but I've already had enough of those claiming to have predicted what happened in Japan.
At this moment perhaps instead of being full of wonder as to whether somebody predicted something or not, perhaps we should spare a thought for the victims and the present danger that ordinary people find themselves in.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Ok ...I'm surprised that many of you are not aware of 9nania,,,, I have watched most of her vids from way back to January... I am not allergic to talk of other realities and otherwordly experiences ..as I have had my own .. but nowhere near what this young lady claims to have experienced....

now ... NOONE except Leonid Elenin ..and a few MSM sites ..claim to be a able to find ELENIN. Please see this video in 2 parts ... www.youtube.com... this guy DOES believe in the X theory ..but cannot find eleinin with his equipment..

I have not the ability to embed for some reason ...

I was stunned to wake up yesterday and find her prediction to hit right on ... and began to wonder about her true origins. There are some other youtubers that question her veracity and origin. Many think she is being coached and is destined to go viral to sell Planet X. A theory could be ... sell the X theory in order to haarp or scalar the crap ot of the world ... basically "Georgia Guidestoning" us down to their pop target.. blame it on X.. or "elenin" and start with the NWO Police grid in place ..welcome to your new home ... a possibility...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Here's another video posted today on a different thread. I think it's by the same person...she is predicting a pole shift on 15 March....not sure if she means magnetic pole shift or physical pole shift.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
She is the devil's concubine!

edit on 12-3-2011 by thisisnotaname because: oops
extra DIV

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012TheEnd

She already beat you to it.
September 30th 2011.

If we were to go by the window like last time, It would be somewhere around Sept 28 - October 10th

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Interesting...

I will dig deeper into this. The research has begun.

I will add this(and i'm just putting it out there - something to think about I guess).

The night before the quake and the morning when I woke up...I felt strange. Going to sleep, lying in my bed, my body felt very, very strange; I can't explain how. Maybe it's not related. Anyway, I was talking to me cousin, then she said to me..."You know what's funny, 9/11 happened on the 11, Haiti's quake happened on the 11th of January and this quake happened well, on the 11th of March.

Now, something I've always read and heard is that a few numbers are significant to masonic practice and their beliefs. These numbers are 3, 7, 9,11,13, 33, 39 and their multiples. 3, 13 and 33 are the most common. The numbers we're looking at are the first five.
9x11 = 99 and 99/11 = 9
1x11 = 11 and 11/11 = 1
3x11 = 33 and 33/11 = 3

3+1+9 = 13

I'm just saying. I've never been one to go for the whole numerology thing, but the relationships and coincidences are starting to alarm me. Alarm me to the point that I'm going to research and study this thing in-depth.

The other natural disasters and the bird/fish die offs aren't helping to ease my concerns either.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken

this person didnt get it in a dream or an alien ..she figured it out and gave to me a brilliant explanation

Um...she said she talks to Jesus and he gives her lotto numbers or something.
The rest of it was fairly well put together, but if you look at her youtube account, she's another interweb weirdo.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
VIRAL.

I seriously just think it was a viral, but who knows. I'm still open, but it reeks of viral. Just a way too nice transition into the "Battle of Los Angeles". If it's not, she should be aware of using film footage, especially film that hasn't come out yet, in the manner she did.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
4 JAPAN EARTHQUAKE PREDICTIONS TO COME TRUE:

TWO OF THEM MENTION SOMETHING in the NEXT WEEKS on the WEST COAST of USA.

I was going to post a topic about this, but I do not have enough posts yet.

www.youtube.com...
www.december212012.com...
abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Amazing.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join