It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the stars holographic or are they spaceships?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Are the stars holographic or are they spaceships?,

Ummmmmmmmmmm, nooooooooo.

2nd.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
maybe there holographic spaceships apart from the moon that's made of cheese of course on a full moon you can smell a cheesy smell ............. no wait that's me

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
maybe the Russian Cosmospheres are still up there like in the 80's

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
well, i apologize on behalf of a half of b's

anyway, many people have postulated that recently, our solar system is being moved by E.T's to a safer location. According to this theory, our "current" position in the universe is suddenly a wicked place to be....so......a benevolent species of ?? has decided to move the entire solar system out of harms way.

some of the supposed tactics are, using brown dwarf stars and black holes to facilitate gravity and pull us to a new and safer position in the cosmos (nibiru etc) In conjunction with the holographic sky theory, the main reason for chemtrails is to spray metallic particulate into the atmosphere to act as a movie screen, and have satellites. project false images for the public to see

these topics have been discussed here since i've been a member, as to the reason i know of them (search function)

there are threads of people claiming to see all the stars move at once, or single stars move on their own, etc.

most of this phenomena can be accounted for with simple explanations, like ...low clouds moving, making it look like the stars moving...........or satellites or the ISS, ........and quite a bit of the time, its the star Sirius. (which can look super freaky flashin sometimes)

i have seen many things in the sky which do not fall into any category except "unexplained flyin objects!"

Some theories even talk about living things in the sky that are sometimes viewed as orbs. Some of these "living sky creatures" can barely be seen, but hover around clouds and can be seen as disturbances in the air...like hot air reflecting off pavement!!! (another reason for holographic sky....if the people knew...it would change everything) ive seen em (but most likely an optical illusion, but he concept is neat!)

So, you are not nuts for proposing this idea....anyone who flamed you is too closeminded and scared to accept a far out idea, so that is their bad!!

be good, and let the haters hate...we can see through them anyhow

edit on 12-3-2011 by BadBoYeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I saw one again last night, on the way to the shop i noticed a bright star low on the horizon and thought it was odd.Several minites later on the way back i looked again an the star had disapeared.
It looked identical to a star.

For sure peeps U.FO's are masqeurading as stars, i dont know why but they are.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The holographic universe theory is well established and prominent scientists are undertaking complex research into the subject.
Here is on such scientist and an outline of his research

World’s Most Precise Clocks Could Reveal Universe Is a Hologram

Our existence could be coded in a finite bandwidth, like a live ultra-high-definition 3-D video. And the third dimension we know and love could be no more than a holographic projection of a 2-D surface. A scientist’s $1 million experiment, now under construction in Illinois, will attempt to test these ideas by the end of next year using what will be two of the world’s most precise clocks.

www.wired.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by HeresHowItGoes

Haven't you considered the possibility it is either the International Space Station or one of the thousands of satellites that orbit our planet?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by cabuki
reply to post by psilo simon

Cya later alligator. Make sure you shut the door behind you on the way out

I can`t leave, I just can`t do it. Threads like this make me despair, It`s this level of non-thought that will forever be the bane of conspiracy theories.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed

So, you are not nuts for proposing this idea....anyone who flamed you is too closeminded and scared to accept a far out idea, so that is their bad!!

We wouldnt be on this site if we were close minded. And scared? Not accepting ridicilous claims without ANY kind of evidence, and you call us scared? how about resonable?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by RemiLP

reasonable is fine...but there is no need to be rude

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by nolabel

Haven't you considered the possibility it is either the International Space Station or one of the thousands of satellites that orbit our planet?

Nope they were all far to bright to be satellites or the I.S.S , they were real bright my friend.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by RemiLP

Originally posted by BadBoYeed

We wouldnt be on this site if we were close minded. And scared? Not accepting ridicilous claims without ANY kind of evidence, and you call us scared? how about resonable?

Look, we all know something is going on in our skies theres no doubt about it.Its fine to question but to disregard posts because they sound far out goes against logic.E.T's by definition are far out....they are here and So dont disregard posts because the subject matter sounds strange.....all E.T civs appear strange to us....all that technology all them spaceships.
What is strange is the motives of the E.T's they appear to be teasing us and not fully showing themseves to us.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HeresHowItGoes
I have noticed a few posts regarding the sighting of U.F.O's which resemble stars closely.
About two years back i saw a green-blue star in the sky which shone far too brightly.
The thing is it wsa moving across the sky at a slow rate.
It appears to be the same sighting mentioned in this post.

How long did you observe the "star" for approximately? Did it move at a steady speed, and/or change direction?

Nope they were all far to bright to be satellites or the I.S.S , they were real bright my friend.

How bright would you estimate it appeared to be? As bright as the full moon? A thin crescent moon? Venus?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by C.H.U.D.

I have noticed a few posts regarding the sighting of U.F.O's which resemble stars closely.
About two years back i saw a green-blue star in the sky which shone far too brightly.
The thing is it wsa moving across the sky at a slow rate.
It appears to be the same sighting mentioned in this post.

How long did you observe the "star" for approximately? Did it move at a steady speed, and/or change direction?

How bright would you estimate it appeared to be? As bright as the full moon? A thin crescent moon? Venus?

i observed the object for around 20 mins before i had to leave the area,it was moving at a steady pace across the sky.
it was about twice as bright as sirius,it was the second brightest object in the sky behind the moon.
it was green in colour.

the "new ones" remember seeing a sun before they arrived,perhaps they originated from this craft.
and the guilty civ whom did "it" wanted a core of a sun as a bribe not to do it,perhaps there are spaceships which are like suns using cores of stars.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Well 20 minutes would rule out satellites in the event you said occurred 2 years ago, so I don't know what it could have been that you saw then. When you say "green", was it intense green, or a muted green colour? Either way, I have never come across a report of a green satellite.

For future reference - satellites can reach the same brightness as a thin crescent moon (around -8 or -9 magnitude) when they flare. The ISS can reach -3 or -4 magnitude, which is a lot more than 2x brighter than Sirius (which is around -1.4 magnitude). So ruling them out because they were not bright enough is a mistake, although I think we can rule them out due to the colour and timing.

I can't see an easy explanation for the 20 minute long "green star" that you observed (apart from perhaps an aircraft at high altitude, which may be possible, although your description of the brightness sounds as though it may have been more than I would expect. I'm not an expert in aviation though - perhaps someone else with experience in the field can comment), but that does not mean there can't be a conventional explanation for what you saw on that occasion.

As for the other events you mentioned, they can easily be explained by optical illusions, which we are all susceptible to. Certainly we know that the moon cant move erratically - if it did, others would notice.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

The sky 'moves' every night i.e. the stars move slowly across our field of sight due to the earth's rotation. Some folks need to a learn a little BASIC astronomy.

As for these 'star-like' objects. I guess many are satellites, some are planes and some maybe lasers.I vote for lasers in some cases as the objects have been seen to move very rapidly in some situation, that might acheived by a simple wave of the hand.
The use of lasers to stabilise images from giant telescopes have increased recently, although that would give a fake star in one spot only and probably not many people live near giant space telescopes.

MAYBE a few of these sightings are something else.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
So what I'm looking at in the night sky is nothing more than a giant movie screen? if that's the case then why haven't any writers come up with something a little more exciting to display up there? at least paint the moon or something.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
100% spaceships i noticed one night they moved , one was green red white and had some sort of outer ring i was so amazed i googled stuff and found this site . I look every night now and even got the gun out cos it has a scope!!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Questions in posts on ATS to which the bleedin' obvious answer is "No" number 488,002.....
edit on 20-1-2017 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join