It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the stars holographic or are they spaceships?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I have noticed a few posts regarding the sighting of U.F.O's which resemble stars closely.
About two years back i saw a green-blue star in the sky which shone far too brightly.
The thing is it wsa moving across the sky at a slow rate.
It appears to be the same sighting mentioned in this post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I cannot remember the exact date i saw it but it appears to be the same month.

When i saw the star-ufo the moon appeared to be moving, i swear it did...i could clearly see it moving across the sky aswell.
This links into another members account of all the stars moving in the sky

Lastly the most mind blowing thing of all......i was looking at the sky around a year ago when i noticed a plane flying through the sky,this was at night and it lights were clearly visibile.
What happened next astonished me.....the plane FLEW BEHIND THE STAR.
This should not be possible..somehow the plane flew behind the star...i clearly saw it happen.
It was a real star and was there all night after the event happened.
It was ther for the next month.

Ive ehard rumours of the holographic universe, these events are leading me to believe the stars are too holographic or at least a number of them.
Or perhaps some of those stars are U.F.O's, spaceships masqeurading as stars is the perfect disguise.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by HeresHowItGoes

Wait.....WHAT? No, just no. That's the answer to all of your questions and statements. The plane didn't fly behind a star, you saw an optical illusion due to the planes altitude and high speed. Everything that you postulate has no evidence nor anything to actually classify it as an intelligent hypothesis. So again, the answer is no.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The stars are not holograms or alien space ships, they are stars. Not the most exciting answer, i know, but thats just how it is. Deal with it.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by KILL_DOGG

Wait.....WHAT? No, just no. That's the answer to all of your questions and statements. The plane didn't fly behind a star, you saw an optical illusion due to the planes altitude and high speed. Everything that you postulate has no evidence nor anything to actually classify it as an intelligent hypothesis. So again, the answer is no.

it wasnt at high altitude,it was a small plane at low altitude.
No need to attack me im looking for answers just like you.
The plane clearly flew behind the star as clear as day, to say it was an optical illusion without observing what happened stinks of a statement without evidence,you were not there to see what happened.
I saw what i saw and im seeking to explain it.

I know how impossible it sounds hbut tyhese things really happened as like many unexplained phenomenon seen over the millenium.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Here we have a video of U.F.O's creating star like objects which are possibly holograms.
www.youtube.com...

notice at 3.07 how a ufo emerges from behind the starlike object, it reminds me if what i saw.
Im not saying all the stars are holograms im saying some are.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Optical illusions are phenomenon that occur in greater abundance than the unexplained.
I vote for optical illusions, because obviously that's most likely the answer.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Some stars are hologram??? Okay now I can actually buy that.
It seems behooving to an advanced observer to hide its actions with camouflage, and a holographic star seems reasonable to me. If that is the case maybe you caught them moving around by accident.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20

Some stars are hologram??? Okay now I can actually buy that.
It seems behooving to an advanced observer to hide its actions with camouflage, and a holographic star seems reasonable to me. If that is the case maybe you caught them moving around by accident.

Yes disguising oneself as a star would be an apt method of camoflauge.
But why make star holograms, perhaps to fake our position in the universe so we dont know where we are.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by HeresHowItGoes
spaceships masqeurading as stars is the perfect disguise.

No it's not. Stars are not supposed to move, so how would a "moving star" be the "perfect disguise"? If anything, it attracts unwanted attention.

A better one would be to have an invisibility cloak, and not be seen at all.

Either way, I don't think stars are space ships or holograms. Just because you see something strange, does not mean that you have to jump to conclusions that don't make much sense. It's well known that what we see does not necessarily equal what really happens.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

But why make star holograms, perhaps to fake our position in the universe so we dont know where we are.

Wow, thats great! Quote of the month, made me spit food on the keyboard...

But seriously, who is it that's making the holograms?....

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf

Wow, thats great! Quote of the month, made me spit food on the keyboard...

But seriously, who is it that's making the holograms?....

Nah, but on a sirius note, theres nothing like that out there... it is what it is

Thanx, Venom

edit on 11-3-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: add

edit on 11-3-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: change

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I wouldn't say anyone was attacking you, although I would be pissed off if someone told me "Deal with it!" That's like saying their's is the only possible answer to your question. I see you're new to the site, but give it a little while and you'll see their are members who will try to bully you only because they can hide behind their keyboards. Don't let them get to you, as there are many more members who know what they are talking about and will take time to explain to others that which they might not understand. It stands to reason that some members will know more about certain topics than others. We all have our favourites, and we are all capable of sharing information drawn from those subjects. I personally have found that ATS isn't only about the sharing of knowlege, it's also about putting your personal theories on anything at all, out there and open to discussion. You may not get the answers you want, but you will get answers, and be treated with respect at the same time.
About those "stars" you see moving... For many years I lived about thirty miles from an international airport, and on a clear night was able to watch planes on their holding patterns and landing approaches. If a plane was landing in a direction facing me almost head on, distance would give the appearance of its landing lights being one big bright light, as well as give the impression that the plane was moving very, very slow. I can see how you could interpret that same plane as perhaps being something else. Other aircraft in their holding positions would also because of even greater distance, appear as stars moving very slowly across the sky. Rather than you seeing what appears to be 3D images of stars, some of the lights could instead be UFO's. Enjoy the Site!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by psilo simon

Cya later alligator. Make sure you shut the door behind you on the way out

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I am not able to replicate with words and text , the sound of sn1ggering
edit on 11-3-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I have noticed a few posts regarding the sighting of U.F.O's which resemble stars closely.
About two years back i saw a green-blue star in the sky which shone far too brightly.
The thing is it wsa moving across the sky at a slow rate.
It appears to be the same sighting mentioned in this post.

I cannot remember the exact date i saw it but it appears to be the same month.

When i saw the star-ufo the moon appeared to be moving, i swear it did...i could clearly see it moving across the sky aswell.
This links into another members account of all the stars moving in the sky

Lastly the most mind blowing thing of all......i was looking at the sky around a year ago when i noticed a plane flying through the sky,this was at night and it lights were clearly visibile.
What happened next astonished me.....the plane FLEW BEHIND THE STAR.
This should not be possible..somehow the plane flew behind the star...i clearly saw it happen.
It was a real star and was there all night after the event happened.
It was ther for the next month.

Ive ehard rumours of the holographic universe, these events are leading me to believe the stars are too holographic or at least a number of them.
Or perhaps some of those stars are U.F.O's, spaceships masqeurading as stars is the perfect disguise.

Sorry dude this is an absurd idea, you have a creative mind thats all I can say.
edit on 11-3-2011 by CrazyMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by RemiLP
The stars are not holograms or alien space ships, they are stars. Not the most exciting answer, i know, but thats just how it is. Deal with it.

It is quite exciting actually, those stars have their own unique properties, some of them are so big they dwarf our star. There was one star I have forgotten the name and they discovered a planet orbiting it very very closely. Such are the extremes of space when the planet spins on its axis the side facing the sun is scorched like a land of fire and the side facing away is freezing cold.

Or the two Suns which are locked in a dance orbiting each other at great speeds. We live in a beautiful but violent universe, and our planet was probably born in that violence.

I am kinda geeky about space, not knowledgeable just a geek!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CrazyMonkey

As absurd as it sounds what i saw really happened i promise you.
People have seen all kinds of things which sound out there but they really see it and it really happens.
Just one page of this forum confirms this....there are things going on and thats for sure you cant deny it.....somethings up in our skies.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Heres a video of a similar star ufo to which i saw in the same time frame.
www.youtube.com...

could it be the same one?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join