It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Much love and prayers going out to the people of Japan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Much love and prayers going out to the people of Japan and all other nations that may be affected as a result of the earthquake and tsumami. ..

A PRAYER FOR STRENGTH

O Lord, in this time of need, strengthen us. You are our strength and our shield, a very present help in trouble. I know Father, that Your eyes go to and fro throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts long for You. The body grows weary, but our hope is in You to renew our strength.

We do not fear for You are with us. We are not dismayed or overwhelmed, for You are our God. We know You will stregnthen us and help us; that You will uphold us with Your righteous hand. Even as the shadows of disasters cover us, we feel the comfort of Your strength, O Lord.

Amen.
edit on 11-3-2011 by sugarcookie1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-3-2011 by sugarcookie1 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Good on you sugarcookie1.

I hope all the atheists on ATS don't start showing up to tell you it's just a silly notion. While I fully respect everyone's opinion on matters of Spirituality I cannot understand why anyone might post just to ridicule your beliefs. Especially in these all-too-dark times the good people of Japan are experiencing.

To all believers, please stay strong. To all others, I wish the very same to you and yours.

Peace.

edit on 11-3-2011 by Hessling because: Didn't see the "1" at the end of sugarcookie.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessling

Good on you sugarcookie.

I hope all the atheists on ATS don't start showing up to tell you it's just a silly notion. While I fully respect everyone's opinion on matters of Spirituality I cannot understand why anyone might post just to ridicule your beliefs. Especially in these all-too-dark times the good people of Japan are experiencing.

To all believers, please stay strong. To all others, I wish the very same to you and yours.

Peace.
Hello Hessling

I hope the atheists don't show up either ..I respect everyone's opinion also but think this is a time put all that aside and say a prayer for these people the whole event put me into tears i cant imagine what the people of Japan are going through and your right its dark times..sugar~~~

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I will sure second that sugarcookie. I am very proud of the countries around the world who are mobilizing right now to help provide aid and comfort to the victims of this double-disaster; I think you just provided an example of that spirit.

Instead of a Global Defense Force as some have suggested, pooling our militaries, maybe we need to work on a Global Disaster Response Team. Some organization that can respond to disasters around the clock and around the world, quickly.

Tell you what, in my 49 years on this planet it does seem like the pace of these mega-disasters is picking up speed. I am no 2012 convert, but it seems like something's going on.

S & F.
edit on 11-3-2011 by mydarkpassenger because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
My prayers go out to every soul on the planet. We all need them.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger

I will sure second that sugarcookie. I am very proud of the countries around the world who are mobilizing right now to help provide aid and comfort to the victims of this double-disaster; I think you just provided an example of that spirit.

Instead of a Global Defense Force as some have suggested, pooling our militaries, maybe we need to work on a Global Disaster Response Team. Some organization that can respond to disasters around the clock and around the world, quickly.

Tell you what, in my 49 years on this planet it does seem like the pace of these mega-disasters is picking up speed. I am no 2012 convert, but it seems like something's going on.

S & F.
edit on 11-3-2011 by mydarkpassenger because: Spelling

Hello mydarkpassenger

I was so happy to see everyone comeing together to help i wish i could be there to lend a hand in anyway possible but sadly i can't but i hope my prayers can help in some small way..
I think a Global Disaster Response Team would be the way to go i just see things getting bad all over the world and its comeing quickly I'm not a 2012 convert either but something is going on mother earth is not happy all we have to do is look around to see it all
And thank you so much for the reply~~~cookie

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostsock
My prayers go out to every soul on the planet. We all need them.

Thanks for the reply lostsock

I agree our prayers need to go out to everyone were living in scary times~~cookie

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
A wonderful post!
All I can add to it is an Amen.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 43LEO729

Hiya Leo
They need all the prayers we can send out in this time of need ..hugs ~~cookie

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I wish the best for those on the other side of the ocean who are in need of a better world, I hope you all recover from this problem and remember: "No hay mal que por bien no venga"

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbartelsm
I wish the best for those on the other side of the ocean who are in need of a better world, I hope you all recover from this problem and remember: "No hay mal que por bien no venga"

Thank you for your reply and your msg of hope~~cookie

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
My father just got back from sendai last week, And spent 5 days near fukishima, Sharing the gospel of christ to those without familes and material possesions, People have become intreverted, The church has, And forgotten to share the message of salvation to people who have passed away, or are at risk of dying without knowing Jesus.

Dad got first hand into sendai with an emergecy team, And they seen so much devastation.. It was horrific, But the one thing the japanese people need is jesus, Not food, and supplies, they need jesus

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerstellarOne
My father just got back from sendai last week, And spent 5 days near fukishima, Sharing the gospel of christ to those without familes and material possesions, People have become intreverted, The church has, And forgotten to share the message of salvation to people who have passed away, or are at risk of dying without knowing Jesus.

Dad got first hand into sendai with an emergecy team, And they seen so much devastation.. It was horrific, But the one thing the japanese people need is jesus, Not food, and supplies, they need jesus

I believe the Japanese people need prayers..But they sure need food and water also if they don't have staples like this there going to die i sure would not what that for anyone over there! I don't understand why you would even say that that's just nuts!

edit on 28-3-2011 by sugarcookie1 because: blah

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1

I believe the Japanese people need prayers..But they sure need food and water also if they don't have staples like this there going to die i sure would not what that for anyone over there! I don't understand why you would even say that that's just nuts!

Thats true, But like i forgot to add, the team CRASH my father was with did distribute 95 tonnes of supplies in sendai
, Theres no food or supplies hardly, its tragic. But say another tsunami is to comethrough again, The main thing we are to offer them is eternal salvation in christ jesus

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1

Thats true, But like i forgot to add, the team CRASH my father was with did distribute 95 tonnes of supplies in sendai
, Theres no food or supplies hardly, its tragic. But say another tsunami is to comethrough again, The main thing we are to offer them is eternal salvation in christ jesus

Thank you for adding that to your post i thought you wanted them to starve i was freaking out over it..I'm glad there was some food and water that made it in but from the looks of it its not enough i hope there able to bring more in ..thanks for your reply

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Many prayers to them in there time of need.
-second line-

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solari
Many prayers to them in there time of need.
-second line-

Thank you Solari, they need everything they can get right now if you cant give at least a prayer might help

top topics

join