It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

HAARP being used to get the dollar back on top

page: 1
3

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
In the news if you can find your way through all the stuff about the earthquake in japan you might stumble upon the yen falling sharply after the earthquake. I think this is a pretty good piece of evidence for the case that HAARP is now being used to screw with the stock market the get the dollar back on top. Was it Haarp or do you think it may have been earth mother getting even for those guys acting so badly that the US was forced to a-bomb them pissing off earth mother in the process. Or could it have been god getting even for the whole pearl harbor thing? Who knows maybe all three are working together.




posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Of course the yen is falling. Japan was just hit with a major earthquake and tsunami and is facing billions upon billions in damages. Given the fact that we are all in a recession, and Japan's economy has taken a hit as well, it stands to reason that investors are questioning whether or not Japan can afford to recover from this disaster.

Stock markets generally go down in the event of a disaster.



posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
Of course the yen is falling. Japan was just hit with a major earthquake and tsunami and is facing billions upon billions in damages. Given the fact that we are all in a recession, and Japan's economy has taken a hit as well, it stands to reason that investors are questioning whether or not Japan can afford to recover from this disaster.

Stock markets generally go down in the event of a disaster.


Exactly, which is a damn fine reason to use HAARP to trigger the disaster



posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


Sometimes Mother Nature wins. It's rather egotistical to think that all events are man-made. Further, why would we be going after the Yen? If we were looking to merely prop up the dollar, I don't think Japan's economy would be the one we hit first.



posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
SIGH

So elevated techtonic activity being aided by the incredibly close proximity of the moon causing the 8.9 is less likely than God, some Earth chick you call mother, or...wait for it...HAARP? You all have got to get off of HAARP's jock. To actually believe it can cause a bird to fart, much less one of the largest earthquakes in 100 years, is just out and out ignorant.
edit on 3/11/2011 by KILL_DOGG because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by KILL_DOGG
 


The only ignorace i see here is the lack of civility in your post. I respect the words of the nay sayers but i would expect they woud share decency in common.



posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkk
 


Look, I'm not trying to bust your chops, this is how I talk and I was just putting my point out there that:

a) no magic beings are involved

and

b) HAARP technology is not capable of the insidious deeds that everyone seems to blame it for

So, if you don't like my delivery of the above message, well nothing I can do about that, but HAARP consipiracy theorists, much like their chemtrail and alien abductee folks, need a good healthy dose of reality.



posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by KILL_DOGG
reply to post by Darkk
 


Look, I'm not trying to bust your chops, this is how I talk and I was just putting my point out there that:

a) no magic beings are involved

and

b) HAARP technology is not capable of the insidious deeds that everyone seems to blame it for

So, if you don't like my delivery of the above message, well nothing I can do about that, but HAARP consipiracy theorists, much like their chemtrail and alien abductee folks, need a good healthy dose of reality.


You know there is a fox news forum website right?



posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
reply to post by jameshawkings
 


Sometimes Mother Nature wins. It's rather egotistical to think that all events are man-made. Further, why would we be going after the Yen? If we were looking to merely prop up the dollar, I don't think Japan's economy would be the one we hit first.


The two biggest economy's are USA and China, Japan is third. Japan is a geographically small country so it's easy to target. China is huge but also the Chinese are already effectively the slaves of the US; the Japanese are not.



posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkk
 


Come on man. Just because he doesn't agree with you, doesn't mean he belongs in a fox news forum.

I am also skeptical of all the things HAARP is blamed on. Its almost as if it's capable of doing everything that happens... even things that have happened before in history.

If HAARP is so powerful and capable of all these amazing things, I will take a turkey club on toasted rye please.
edit on 11-3-2011 by BlesUTP because: spelling







 
3

log in

join