It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Volcanoes erupt in Russia and Indonesia hours after Japan Quake !!!!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

So they are on that fault line . This directly relates the hightened activity of those volcanoes to the quake obviously.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Minor Earthquake Rattles Santiago de Cuba .........According to several reports, the earthquake was felt across the whole city of Santiago de Cuba, in the municipality of Palma Soriano and along the coastline bordering the Baconao amusement park. No material damages have been reported.

source

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Please support your claims. You are stating facts without references.

And I can already spot crackpotism in some of your talking points so I assume you will have trouble supporting your claims.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
Ok.... let's take a step back for a second...

New fissures open up in Hawaii...

Several hundred tons (as in several thousands of pounds) of dead fish in the Pacific wash up in Southern California the day after a massive solar flare....

A major quake with a massive tsunami (the kind that happen once every 40-50 years, but we've had 3 in 8 years)....

Volcanoes (plural) that are now erupting (not active, ERUPTING) coincidentally hours after the quake....

Swarms of quakes in Arkansas over the past few weeks....

Lots of dead animals in recent months....

Disappearing bees on the increase...

Sudden changes in our magnetic field....

A magnetic north pole that is increasing it's movement toward Siberia at an ever-increasing speed...

If I didn't know any better, I would say mother nature is pretty pissed off at us right now. These things happening within a short period of time are indicative of SOMETHING, but who can say what for sure?

I keep hearing about a pole-shift... and really hadn't given it too much thought, but...

If the magnetic pole is moving, that means the core of the planet is re-orientating itself as the magnetic north continues to move. I would imagine that the tidal forces of magma and the earth's crust would have to adjust to this movement, which is relatively fast when we speak of geological terms and time. These movements are probably further amplified by solar flares and CME's since there is a magnetic component to them, and the magma of the earth contains incredible amounts of metal, as does the core (allegedly).

Am I crazy or does anyone see this connection??? This isn't about doom, it's about recognizing patterns and observing what is happening around us... we've never been able to view the entire world in such a way that thousands of people could analyze data and observe things as they happen in the way we do today. I think something is emerging that we are all able to notice, but what is it?

~Namaste

THIS

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

Link does not work

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by crappiekat

Not a link. He is referring to the text he quoted.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
So the Russian volcanoes were active this week. But did it elicit this response?....

Ust-Kamczatsk, a town near one of the volcanoes, reportdedly ordered its 5,000 residents to “shelter in place” and closed all non-essential services as well as roads and the airports in the region.
source
edit on 11-3-2011 by GuyverUnit I because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
The volcanoes that erupted were already active and the area has been active the last few weeks too.

Also, they're on the same fault line as Japan.

themoscownews.com...

i am pretty sure the fact that a volcano was active on a certain day, at a certain time, somewhere in the past isn't going to make the fact that a 8.9 mega quake hit Japan(the biggest recorded one yet) today, a tsunami hit Hawaii today, and at this very moment(still today) two volcanoes are irrupting, make any of the bundle of these events all together any less of a 'holy sh*t what's happening??' day.

i have been noticing your starting to sound exactly like Phage, yuck.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

And I can already spot crackpotism in some of your talking points so I assume you will have trouble supporting your claims.

Crackpotism?
You're really making yourself look stupid my friend...

ATS Search and Google are your friends man!

I love being challenged, but you are really starting to annoy me...

New fissures open up in Hawaii...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Several hundred tons (as in several thousands of pounds) of dead fish in the Pacific wash up in Southern California the day after a massive solar flare....
www.physorg.com...

www.spaceweather.com... (solar flare arrival time)

A major quake with a massive tsunami (the kind that happen once every 40-50 years, but we've had 3 in 8 years)....
- I shouldn't need to provide sources for you on this.... DUH! And I shouldn't have to mention Boxing Day Tsunami or the Chile quake and subsequent tsunami either...

Volcanoes (plural) that are now erupting (not active, ERUPTING) coincidentally hours after the quake....
- You're in this thread in case you are still as confused as you were when you posted your reply to me

Swarms of quakes in Arkansas over the past few weeks....
www.foxnews.com...

Lots of dead animals in recent months....
- You can do the searching on ATS for this one.

Disappearing bees on the increase...
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Sudden changes in our magnetic field....
www.foxnews.com...

A magnetic north pole that is increasing it's movement toward Siberia at an ever-increasing speed...

[OFF TOPIC RANT] The next time you challenge me in a big forum like this, I will not hesitate to embarrass you again. Feel free to check other sources and dates on the above, I can assure you they are all accurate.

boncho: Just because you don't agree with one of my posts or topics, doesn't mean you should try to call me out on any little thing. I have a good point and it deserves attention, not straw man arguments. And using the phrase "I can spot crackpotism" is an innuendo that I am a crackpot, which is an insult, and wont't get you very far around here, nor did I do anything to be insulted by the likes of you. Keep it civil and on-topic, or you'll get modded.
[/OFF TOPIC RANT]

Nice try though!

~Namaste
edit on 11-3-2011 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-3-2011 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: another link

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

wee my magic Illuminati wand actually works.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

edit on 11-3-2011 by GullibleUnderlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Earthquakes

October 8, 1865 M6.5
April 3, 1868 M7.9
August 13, 1868 M9.0
October 21, 1868 M6.8

April 29, 1903 M6.7
August 27, 1904 7.3
April 4, 1905 7.8
July 9, 1905 M8
July 23, 1905 M8.5
September 8, 1905 M7.9
January 31, 1906 M8.8
April 18, 1906 M7.8
August 17, 1906 M8.2
November 19, 1906

Tsunamis

The 1755 Lisbon earthquake also known as the Great Lisbon Earthquake occurred on November, 1, 1755 and caused 100,000 people died.

On August 27, 1883, one of the largest volcano eruptions in history, began in May 1883 and culminated with the destruction of Krakatoa in August 1883. The combined effects of volcanic ashes and tsunamis had disastrous results in the region. The official death toll recorded by the Dutch authorities was 36,417. Read more: scienceray.com...

On December 28, 1908 a magnitude 7.5 earthquake occurred on Messina, Sicily and Calabre area in Southern Italy. Over 123,000 killed by the earthquake and tsunami and many buildings were destroyed.

Read more: scienceray.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
it has begun. The series of global climatic shifts

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Crackpotism is the act of making claims on incomplete/doctored/fraudulent data. It isn't a dig at you, just that you are inferring things that are built on incomplete data.

I don't need you to link me to threads and articles that show these things are happening, I know they are happing, if you want to make your claim a valid point than you need to research and show that this has not happened in history before. And that it is either statistically impossible, or that it goes against all known science.

You will have trouble making a basis for your "increased volcano and earthquake activity" because proper records have not been kept and proper observations were not made thousands of years ago.

edit on 11-3-2011 by boncho because: +

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Earthquakes

October 8, 1865 M6.5
April 3, 1868 M7.9
August 13, 1868 M9.0
October 21, 1868 M6.8

April 29, 1903 M6.7
August 27, 1904 7.3
April 4, 1905 7.8
July 9, 1905 M8
July 23, 1905 M8.5
September 8, 1905 M7.9
January 31, 1906 M8.8
April 18, 1906 M7.8
August 17, 1906 M8.2
November 19, 1906

Tsunamis

The 1755 Lisbon earthquake also known as the Great Lisbon Earthquake occurred on November, 1, 1755 and caused 100,000 people died.

On August 27, 1883, one of the largest volcano eruptions in history, began in May 1883 and culminated with the destruction of Krakatoa in August 1883. The combined effects of volcanic ashes and tsunamis had disastrous results in the region. The official death toll recorded by the Dutch authorities was 36,417. Read more: scienceray.com...

On December 28, 1908 a magnitude 7.5 earthquake occurred on Messina, Sicily and Calabre area in Southern Italy. Over 123,000 killed by the earthquake and tsunami and many buildings were destroyed.

Read more: scienceray.com...

Dude, seriously.... what's wrong with you? Did you not even read what I wrote? (probably just like other posts)

I said we had 3 massive quakes WITH TSUNAMIS in the last 8 years, when it's normally a 40-50 year event.

LOOK AT YOUR OWN DATES??? You are really barking up the wrong tree...

So between 1775-1908, that's 133 years! Three events in 133 years? Are you trying to split hairs with me over the 40-50 year ESTIMATE I gave?

Give it a rest boncho.

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
coincidence? I think not

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Somehow I figure our recording capabilities are better today than the were back in those times.

What you fail to comment on is groupings of earthquakes, I listed 10 high-magnitude quakes in a 3 year period. Whether there were more Tsunamis during that time is not easily determined because of lower population and observations.

What a Tsunami has to do with anything is beyond me, because it is nothing more than an after effect of an earthquake. I think you are fear mongering without taking a critical look on your own ideas. How does increased Tsunami activity add any validity to what you are saying?

Explain the 10 earthquakes in 3 years, or does that not fit in with what you say? Or does frequent earthquake only mean something when they happen in the ocean?

IDK, I am trying to understand your reasoning.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Crackpotism is the act of making claims on incomplete data. It isn't a dig at you, just that you are inferring things that are built on incomplete data.

I don't need you to link me to threads and articles that show these things are happening, I know they are happing, if you want to make your claim a valid point than you need to research and show that this has not happened in history before. And that it is either statistically impossible, or that it goes against all known science.

You will have trouble making a basis for your "increased volcano and earthquake activity" because proper records have not been kept and proper observations were not made thousands of years ago.

You asked for proof and then tell me not to link you to it or provide it? Wow...... troll much? And yet you admit that you know these things are happening but ask me to provide you with statistical data and hard science? You are a hypocrite and a walking oxymoron, emphasis on the latter part of that term.

Incomplete data?
Whatever... you didn't even bother looking at the links or any of the data that I OR ANYONE ELSE presented, therefore you are insulting everyone else too thinking that nobody on this site has done any of their homework or has any clue about the sciences involved in this discussion. You are one of the more arrogant and ignorant people I've had the displeasure of debating with and have yet to offer anything constructive. It wouldn't be the first time I've had to ignore people like you and obviously, won't be the last.

I have done MORE than enough to make my case here, what have you proven? I don't have to prove that it hasn't happened in history before or that it's statistically impossible, that isn't what I even posted about... you are again using straw man arguments and your own opinionated conjecture to derail the topic and I'm sure by now, are pissing off other people besides me by filling the thread with your dribbling drivel.

I'm not going to fill someone else's thread with trash going back and forth with you, and I don't have anything to prove to you on this subject especially. Plenty of other members know what I contribute and I could care less about feeding trolls, only about those who care to be enlightened and educated through the sharing of knowledge.

If I were to give you a bit of advice, it would be to change your tune a bit and your approach. You would surely benefit from either.

Good luck to you!

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

10 major quakes fits exactly into what I am saying, I was just pointing out the wide swatch of destruction in 8 years as a result of just 3 of them, but you further added to my point, so thank you for that.

Other than that, you still don't get what I am saying.

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

LOOK AT YOUR OWN DATES??? You are really barking up the wrong tree...

I was posting groupings. I admit the 1775 didn't really need to be there. I also spent all of 2 mins to research, I assume since you are so steadfast in your conviction you must have some real intensive research on the matter that shows these things you claim are a sign of something, and that they go against all historic record?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join