It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Cosmic Tides"....USA TO GO TO WAR IN 2012..SUN CYCLE CONNECTIONS from the past....I challenge the

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I wrote this awhile ago, but was unsure when to post, or even if I would...but I should share these ideas....

If this is not to happen I challenge the powers that be to not advance against eachother in 2012....if they want 2013 so be it....but I predict 2011 or 2012 and event will instigate a was like 9/11 did....its 11 years later....solar cycle....please see these past events I am basing my prediction on....

Do they even know why they are going to war every 11 years? Or are they just going with "the cosmic tides" without realizing why? When will the "Fish" wake up...Pisces to Aquarius...the two fish realize they are connected by the oceans....we are waking to this now aswell....peace to you all...

Just going out on a limb here for a prediction of sorts. If you look back @ 2001/1990/1989/1978/1967/1956/1945/1934...eleven years apart...strangely the US or allies are involved in MAJOR military advancements. 2001 started war on terror/1990 desertstorm(ironically shock and awe duration was same timing as Fire Worship for occultists)/1989 Iranian hostage situation started ball rolling on backing saddam in his war/1978 Americans/Mojaheds war in Afganistan 1967 tet offensive leads to Vietnam/1956 Suez begins/1945 Hiroshima....WWI and WWII are less obvious with dates....If you can't see a pattern here LMAO.....Point being these "major military" events have an 11 year cycle mirroring the suns solar cycle perfectly. Leading me to believe/predict the next major US military advance will begin in 2012(the strongest solar cycle on record NASA confirms)....

*On a side note...makes me wonder if the movements are on purpose or if we are emotionally tied to the solar cycles, not unlike people acting funny around the full moon....perhaps during sun cycles our emotional state is more apt to get scared and retaliate....making us more "LIKELY" to go war.

*Otherwise the people in charge of starting war are trying to use OCCULT/ESOTERIC knowledge to select specific solar/astrological timing to increase thier chances of success....

I am hoping it is not the later of the 2, and if its not "I CHALLENGE THE WORLD NOT TO GO TO WAR IN 2012". I believe these concepts are crucial to success...the massess waking up is the sign...we are living them...this "remeberence" of cycles might be how we can begin to step off the wheel of fate...birthing the gods in all of us....its all written in ancient scripture/built into ancient sites to remind us of the way the tides of our emotions are tied into the tides of the quantuum fluid....WAKE UP.....its like vibrating a liquid timing is everything to catch a wave as it bounces around you.....and like starting a wave, it builds momentum expontentially....how long have we been following these waves? When will we learn to swim??

Give a man a fish, teach a man to fish.....i only hope this thread gets you thinking and my prediction does not come to pass...

edit on 11-3-2011 by Drala because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-3-2011 by Drala because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Drala

Although, Isreal is to be alone(not backed by US), surrounded by her enemy, then god returns to save his people....

So a natural disaster in the US could put into place thier withdrawl...

This would follow Biblical Revelations better....US gets Natural disaster and leaves Isreal defending alone....then the return of god to save his chosen people when they are on the brink of destruction....

join