It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Jordan Maxwell Prediction For April 11th to Mid-April - When's the Last Time He Did This?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Reevster

Just listened.. Rather good, but I wish there was more said. Either way, it's still wild to me that he mentioned mid-April a year ago and then re-stated it in February of this year..
edit on 31-3-2011 by rstregooski because: jhgjhg

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
While I still take this 'prediction' lightly, it's interesting, the looming government shutdown on 8th.. A nice three day head start to get out of dodge if something is known to be going down next week..

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
MORE CLARIFICATION..............

Updated thread here........................

He mentioned the world system being exposed or something, from back in Decemeber..

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
When(its not if anymore) those reactors blow the world will never be the same again. Not everyone will die from radiation sickness and the radiation will not directly affect the world over in terms of health immediately but it will change everything as we know it.

It will not be safe to grow food or have things shipped from Japan for a very long time. As it is all that radiation being dumped into the Pacific cannot be a good thing.The oceans being sick is catastrophic! I don't know if that is what he speaks of or not. The time frame would make some sense.

Our goofy government possibly shutting down isn't really the greatest thing to happen to America either and would shock the entire world. WE are supposed to be the most together nation.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Take a look at the dates in the following charts based on mayan 7th cycle and Jordan Maxwell's prediction.

Notice the 1st day above is 3.9.11
Date 3.9.11

“234 days long made up of 13 different uaxaclahunkin (18 day) periods. This places the beginning of the 9th wave at March 9, 2011.” Underworld seal opening

We all know what happened on 3.9.11
Fish die off California, Australia and opening of the quakes in Japan.

First video shows that 3.9.11 was the opening of the quakes.

“234 days long made up of 13 different uaxaclahunkin (18 day) periods. This places the beginning of the 9th wave at March 9, 2011.” Underworld seal opening

3.9.11 opening

MUST READ on these links of earth changes and mayan calendar starting 3.9.11 to 10.28.11
www.calleman.com...
starworlds.blogspot.com...

Warnings thread by ET_MAN of date 10.11.11 is the beginning of 7th day
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Blessings, peace and love to all.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

Wow, great stuff! I need some more time to go through it all. Could you copy that post that re-post it here on this thread I started this morning? It's got updated information on this thread
edit on 6-4-2011 by rstregooski because: space

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Jordan maxwell is full of bs.
just google him and you will find all his other missed predictions.

he is out for the money, just like icke and jones

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by fixedworld

If you bothered to look at his work through the course of his life, he gets hardly any money from this at all. People steal from him all the time. Go find some of these supposed "predictions" and bring forth. Do your homework before making such bold statements...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
one word - earthquakes.

2nd line.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixedworld

I am somewhat up on the activities of all 3 of these men. Your post is "full of bs."

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

prove it

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by rstregooski

prove it

??? were you not just saying the same thing I was?

How do I prove these guys aren't in it just for money? The burden of proof lies with those making the claim. He said they are just in it for money. I see it very differently. Maxwell is poor, as you said, if he were in it for the money then its not working well for him. Jones gives away all his movies - anyone can watch any of them - his listeners make copies of his movies and hands them out for free and Alex encourages this.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

My bad, I read the wrong "reply-to" title.. Maxwell's also had some amazing teachers throughout the years..
word.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

More clarification on this tid-bit...

check the 57:00 minute mark...

Obviously the air-date for the interview isn't quite correct, but well, let's see..

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALadInsane
reply to post by rstregooski

My only problem is, he throws in that 'or afterwards' quote. Or afterwards can be at any point in time after April 11th which means if something goes wrong he can lean back in his seat and say "Told ya,".

Kind of a hedge bet don't you think?

Yea, I know what ya mean. I just don't think he cares about saying "I told ya so"..

I think you are correct..Also, Bob Dean wouldn't brag on it either....I like both these men....

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

reply to post by HOLDYOURFUTURECLOSE

by the way dude, you don't even know how to spell or correctly form a sentence. Please learn..

Said by the person who started their sentence without a capital letter.
Irony...it's so ironic.

So - it's now the 18th and I'm not personally shaken to my core yet.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

He says in the end "a few weeks from now" the video is dated april 10th.
Can it be related to the royal wedding which is about 2 weeks from now?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
did i miss it? what happened that day?
Imagine how long the list of failed predictions is.
I know I've lost money on failed predictions (others and my own).
Prognostication...Its a tough gig.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join