It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream About the Supermoon.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
This isn't really a prediction or prophecy so mods please feel free to move this.

I read alot here but don't post often and please before I get flamed, this is a dream I had not a prediction. I felt it important to post and really don't know why. Maybe with all the events weatherse, solar flares, earthquakes Nd the upcoming supermoon. And this has stuck with me.

I dreamt that I was watching the moon rise and of was of course beautiful. After it had fully risen there was a crescent directly below it, which looked like a second moon. The crescent then rose then looked like a cresent shodow on front of the moon itself. I have no clue what this meant or what it could have been. just puttting it out there.

I do however feel like with all that has been happening and is happening now with the Japanese. Earthquake and tsunamis we are getting ready for a wild ride and the energies from the upcoming supermoon are already sneaking in on is.

Be safe everyone!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by opal13

A few people and I definitely feel that something will happen. I know this was just a dream of yours, but I just thought I'd reply. There's also supposed to be some solar activity too, so watch for that. Either way, I'm digging out my telescope on the 19th! If something does happen, I hope it's good because the world seems to be bloody collapsing, ya know? _javascript:icon('
')

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Your dream could have been viewing the moon in both the present (crescent) and the future (Supermoon) simultaneously. Just a thought,

new topics

join