It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Weather Channel UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Watching the weather channel today on the coverage of the hawaii islands tsunami around 8:15 a.m. this morning,waikiki coverage,they are showing the ocean where they have cameras set up.The newswoman says does anybody else see that strange white light , so i look and you can see a craft move across the screen.They move to another camera set up on a different body of water.They come back a few minutes later to the original camera location,where the anchorwoman then says as the craft appears again with its light shining down on the water,"wow,look at that mysterious craft,it must be a helicopter shining its lights down.This event clearly warrants further investigation.Have a nice day

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
It's a helicopter.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
It was a chopper I saw the same this on the live feed online.

It had a flashing light on the tail of the chopper and was looking down to check if the reef was visible.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Thats already been posted along with the video but all that dialogue you mentioned (did you make that up?) isnt there.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
Thats already been posted along with the video but all that dialogue you mentioned (did you make that up?) isnt there.
I was zoning out into space, when the newswoman starting making the statements about strange lights and mysterios craft, thats what made me look at the tv.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I found another UFO in a video taken after the tsunami. This is a Reuters video taken from a helicopter filming an incoming wave in Japan. You can see it starting around 2:02 into the video, look in the middle to the left, the dark object is moving from left to right at a slight downward angle:

Reuters Video at CNN.com

Here's a screen cap of the object around 2:11 into the video:

It appears to be moving too fast to be a bird and doesn't appear to have wings or rotors, it also leaves a bit of a dark trail. What the heck is it?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
looks like the shadow of another helicopter that is flying above the CNN copter. You can see how it takes the shape of the leading wave when it passes over.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

See the clouds in the background and the sunlight coming at a low angle from the top left? I dont' see how that could be a shadow -- too dark and the sun is at the wrong angle to produce that. Plus, it leaves a trail and is moving too quickly for most helicopters. Not convinced, but thanks for looking and commenting.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Image is to unclear to discern the nature of this event.
Does not quirk my interest....a rational explanatin is the most likely one.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by phlyonwall

Yes, I think that was it, thanks

top topics

join