It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11 Numerology Connection with Japan 8.9 Quake

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Lots look to all this as evil and god awful. It's change. Growth, learning. How is society going to learn with the same structure. Evil is just humanity's personification of learning.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomLimb

Originally posted by Helgas2011
reply to post by coyotepoet

So you agree then there pointless? Even you example had different steps to fit the logic so you can always get the answer you want.

I think you're missing the point. Say that there is some grand conspiracy connected to this event and others and the conspirators base the dates of these events off numerology. Now, if these people have the power and ability to carry out these horrendous acts on whatever date they want does it really matter what you think of numerology?

Think you accidentally just proved my point
. If the nwo have the power to do whatever they want when they want then why do it on the days that mimic a pattern so people can form a conspiracy about it?
What does today numbers mean? I bet nothing if nothing happens but say a massive volcano erupt I bet all of a sudden its a conspiracy because the date adds up to 666 lol this is the real world not sesame street.
Numerology is as useful as reading your horoscope.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
What does 9 signify?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Helgas2011

Fom Phantomlimb

I think you're missing the point. Say that there is some grand conspiracy connected to this event and others and the conspirators base the dates of these events off numerology. Now, if these people have the power and ability to carry out these horrendous acts on whatever date they want does it really matter what you think of numerology?

From Helgas2011

Think you accidentally just proved my point . If the nwo have the power to do whatever they want when they want then why do it on the days that mimic a pattern so people can form a conspiracy about it?

Actually, it is immaterial what I think of numerology. For the record, I'm not convinced that the Quake is related though there were a lot of 10km quake depths in that area prior to the big one which seems to suggest HAARP activity but no other proof beyond that and the interesting coincidence at this point of the numbers.

You both obviously do not understand the reason that the NWO does the things they do when they do them. Numerology, symbology, and magick are neutral and can be used for dark or light. These use of numbers and specific dates are highly ritualized incidents of black magick. Essentially the system boils down to Kaballistic black magick as that is where these rituals came from (whether you are calling them Illuminati, Freemasons, or Zionists.) It also has to do with the understanding of natural cycles and when the best time to do something would be in order to ensure it's success. You accidentally proved my point because if they have the power to do these things whenever they want, and they believe in the use of number, symbol, and ritual as a means of manipulating the subtle realms in order to achieve success as a form of black magick, then obviously they are going to do their thing on the days when they feel there is the most magickal energetic support and the days when because of this support they feel their plans have an extra push behind them. Inevitably these days and times are recognizable because they follow the rules of the ritual. It doesn't matter that you believe in this stuff or me either, it only matters that they (Illuminati/NWO, etc) believe it and follow the ritual behind those beliefs, which is then recognizable to conspiracists who are paying atttention

edit on 12-3-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2011 by coyotepoet because: spelling

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Errr magic? Your argument is magic? Good luck with that one lol

Sorry but what does today mean in Numerology? Or is it only applicable when something has already happened so you can make it fit?
It's not only pointless, it has no use and can never be proven so why waste your time?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Sorry but what does today mean in Numerology? Or is it only applicable when something has already happened so you can make it fit? It's not only pointless, it has no use and can never be proven so why waste your time?

Do some studying on Kaballah and other systems that use numerology and then tell me it's pointless. And of course today means something. I think you missed my point. There are natural ongoing cycles and these Illuminati plans are made on days that reflect the best number sets.

3/14/2011: 3+1+4+2+1+1=12(3). Today is a 3 day. I could tell you what a 3 day means but since you think it ridiculous I won't waste my time. I will tell you a little about numerology's history though

There are two ancient systems in name numerology. Vedic Numerology and the Chaldean Numerology stand out as the most reliable. The Pythagorean Numerology is a later development by the mathematics genius Pythagoras.

Rather than focusing on solving mathematical problems like modern day mathemeticians, Pythagoras was primarily interested in the concepts or principles behind the mathematics. He felt that the entire universe could be expressed through numbers, and created a system for this that was then further expanded by other Greek philosophers. Although Pythagoras did not invent numerology, his theories took it to a different level which is why he is often credited with being the father of numerology.

If it was pointless drivel it wouldn't have lasted as long as it has throughout history and Pythagoras wouldn't have been interested in it. It works as a way of understanding and is relevant because according to Pythagoras "the entire universe can be expressed by numbers"

It's easy enough to trash talk someone on this forum, but how about Pythagoras?

edit on 14-3-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Do major government agencies use Numerology? Errrr nope ok how about the police or fbi? Errrr nope. I know I'm crazy and because pythagoras used it and he is in history books it must be true we all should believe it but wait ........no credible person or organisation does I wonder why?

Nice side step on magic btw lol
edit on 14-3-2011 by Helgas2011 because: (no reason given)

And please educate me on a 3 day and a 4 day (tomorrow)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Three Three solves the discord created in the polarity of two, resulting in a new integration and wholeness. This can be seen in the divisions of a human: mind, body, and spirit, whose unification makes us whole , our visible world is three dimentional. Three can also relate to expansiveness and learning through life experiences. It is considered to be lucky, and is often associated with money and good fortune. Three can depict several people joining together to achieve a common goal, whether through a social or professional affiliation. Three also represents communication of all kinds, expression, drama, acting, and humor. Although three possesses attributes of wisdom, understanding and knowledge, negatively it can exhibit pessimism, foolhardiness and unnecessary risk taking. Three is seen as a very magical number. In some cases, the number three can take on some negative aspects and is seen as demonic or unnatural, as there are no creatures in our world who walk upon three legs.

Four Four derives its significance from various sources. It is the first "composite" number; that is to say, the first number that can be created from multiplying numbers other than itself and 1, in that 2 X 2 = 4. The simplest solid object — a tetrahedron — has four sides; hence four denotes solid matter in general and the Earth in particular, as the Earth is a solid object bounded by four cardinal points (North, South, East and West). Time is another concept strongly associated with four, on the grounds that the year has four seasons and the month has (roughly) four weeks; Christian-oriented observers also note that the life story of Jesus is told in four gospels, each of which is in turn linked to one of the four classical "elements" of fire, air, earth, and water. Specifically, the Gospel according to St. Matthew is associated with earth since his Gospel stresses Christ's incarnation in earthly form; water is accorded to St. Mark since his Gospel emphasizes the importance of baptism, fire is ascribed to St. John since his Gospel is the most "spiritual," and air is assigned to St. Luke since his Gospel is the longest. The association with Earth means that four symbolizes being practical and "down-to-earth," while the fact that four is the first composite number is linked to the idea of an other-directed, "composite personality" that takes cues from different and often conflicting sources, leading to fiercely independent, "out-of-the-box" thinking. In the Jewish religion, the number four is significant because of the Tetragrammaton, the four-letter name of God which is so holy it is never spoken. In Chinese numerology (as well as that of other Oriental languages), the word "four" is a homonym of the Chinese word for "death". As thus, some hospitals do not have a 4th floor.

www.spiritual.com.au...

Three (3) The third dimension - we do things in threes so they will manifest in our physical realm. It's roots stem from the meaning of multiplicity. Creative power; growth. Three is a moving forward of energy, overcoming duality, expression, manifestation and synthesis. Three is the first number to which the meaning "all" was given. It is The Triad, being the number of the whole as it contains the beginning, a middle and an end. The power of three is universal and is the tripartide nature of the world as heaven, earth, and waters. It is human as body, soul and spirit. Notice the distinction that soul and spirit are not the same. They are not. Three is birth, life, death. It is the beginning, middle and end. Three is a complete cycle unto itself. It is past, present, future. The symbol of three is the triangle. Three interwoven circles or triangles can represent the indissoluble unity of the three persons of the trinity. Others symbols using three are: trident, fleur-de-lis, trefoil, trisula, thunderbolt, and trigrams. The astral or emotional body stays connected to the physically body for three days after death. There is scientific evidence that the brain, even when all other systems are failing takes three days to register complete shutdown. There are 3 phases to the moon. Lunar animals are often depcited as 3 legged. Three is the heavenly number, representing soul, as four represents body. Together the two equal seven (3+4=7 ) and form the sacred hebdomad. The 3x4=12 representing the signs of the Zodiac and months of the year. Pythagorean three means completion. There are three wishes, genies have three wishes, three leprecons, three prince or princesses, three witches, three weird sisters among others.

www.crystalinks.com...

Didn't sidestep Magick, just didn't honor it with a response since you've already got your mind made up on the topic such that nothing I would say would make a difference. However, there is a lot of indication-everything from Jack Parsons (early Jet Propulsion Labs scientist) and his interest in Magick to Lt. Col Michael Aquino and his Temple of Set-that magick is not only believed in by people in the government and military, but actively used. In fact, the real study of magick leads to both a deeper understanding of the universe and of the methods of the Illuminati. Not stage magic but the intentional use of vibration to alter or influence the subtle realms, That is what real magick is. Chris Evard is a good researcher when looking at how deeply black magick is used in these circles. What about Queen Elizabeth using the services of John Dee, another user of "magick" at a time when witches were being burned at the stake?

John Whiteside Parsons (born Marvel Whiteside Parsons on October 2, 1914 – died June 17, 1952), better known as Jack Parsons, was an American rocket propulsion researcher at the California Institute of Technology. He was one of the principal founders of the Jet Propulsion Laboratory and the Aerojet Corp. He was also an occultist and one of the first Americans to take a keen interest in the writings of English author and Thelema's founder Aleister Crowley. In this capacity, he joined and eventually led an American lodge of Crowley's magical order, Ordo Templi Orientis (O.T.O.).[1].

en.wikipedia.org...

The Temple of Set was established in 1975 by Lt. Colonel of the US Army Michael A. Aquino and certain members of the priesthood of the Church of Satan,[1] who left because of administrative and philosophical disagreements with its founder, and, as Aquino said, because he was disgusted at the corruption within the Church of Satan.[1] The Temple of Set was incorporated in California that same year as a nonprofit church.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...

John Dee (13 July 1527 – 1608 or 1609) was a noted English mathematician, astronomer, astrologer, occultist, navigator, imperialist,[4] and consultant to Queen Elizabeth I. He devoted much of his life to the study of alchemy, divination, and Hermetic philosophy. Dee straddled the worlds of science and magic just as they were becoming distinguishable. One of the most learned men of his age, he had been invited to lecture on advanced algebra at the University of Paris while still in his early twenties. Dee was an ardent promoter of mathematics and a respected astronomer, as well as a leading expert in navigation, having trained many of those who would conduct England's voyages of discovery. Simultaneously with these efforts, Dee immersed himself in the worlds of magic, astrology, and Hermetic philosophy. He devoted much time and effort in the last thirty years or so of his life to attempting to commune with angels in order to learn the universal language of creation and bring about the pre-apocalyptic unity of mankind

en.wikipedia.org...

Then there is the Thule Society in WWII Germany, The Order of the Skull and Bones, etc. to which many people in the respective governments belonged. Just because the public fronts of the government don't use occult methodology doesn't mean that it is not used by people in the government. The people listed above are just a few.

It's funny to me that you used government agencies and FBI as examples and believe them to be "credible organizations". The government lies all the time, as does the FBI. This is not a baseless statement-there is a lot of documentation of the government lying to the people for decades. If that is "credible" to you then more power to you. What about Remote Viewing? The governments remote viewing program is well documented. That's a type of magick that is not necessarily accepted by the general public but used by those in power.

www.world-mysteries.com...

Just because you have decided that these things are pointless doesn't make you correct. Do a lot more study, deny ignorance (meaning be open to things outside your small world view), and you might just learn something.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

And just in case it wasn't clear (or clear to you) the relationship between numerology and magick is found in these basic definitions:

Numerology: A system predicated on the idea that the entire universe can be described by numbers and that there are reoccurring patterns/cycles that can be recognized and understood. Numbers are understood to be symbols of vibration.

Magick: As stated before, is the intentional use of vibration through ritual, chanting, etc to alter or influence things in the subtle, spiritual realms.

In other words, numerology is not equivalent to magick but magick uses the principals of numerology to achieve its desired ends. Kind of off topic but important to clarify nonetheless.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
This method is from a vision Dr. Joseph S. Puleo supposedly had using "the number reduction methodology of Pythagoras on the numbers in the text. It is a very simple reduction method turning big numbers into a single digit. The values of all digits in the number are added up. When after the first addition the number still contains more than one digit, the process is repeated," states Solfeggiotones.com.

Example of Pythagoran Number Reduction Method:

456 reduces to 4+5+6 = 15
15 reduces to 1 + 5 = 6

So the number 456 reduces eventually to the single digit of 6

So, March 11, 2011 (3 + 11 + 2011 = 3 + 11 = 14 = 1 + 4 = 5 + 2011 = 5 + 2 = 7 + 0 +11 = 18 = 1 + 8 = 9
So, March 11, 2011 reduces down to the number 9.
edit on 15-3-2011 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Same date as the Madrid bombings

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

I guess its time for me to make another post since i am unable to make my own thread i tried to pick the best thread to post this...

For those of you who See 11:11 OR 1:11 and believe it to be a sign or you have interest in it along with other types of signs you will understand more then the others by now i am sure you have all realized that this year adds to 1:11 or 11 for every human on this planet..

WATCH 11:11 Thegate This movie came out in (2004) when it hits a certian scene and that scene sticks out to you, mention it here.

For those of you who may look to see what else i may have said before.. I could not post it online after real life events that happened at home here, Alot of fear and even a suicide..(nothing to do with this post or what is shown in the movie just to make that clear)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

Same date as the Madrid bombings

Which were 911 days after 9/11/01 and 7 years before Japan
edit on 19-3-2011 by coyotepoet because: japan info

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
S&F.

Numbers, math is the language of the universe.

With that in mind please watch the short video below, it's quite interesting as it explains that major events have a mutual relationship or connection, in which one thing affects or depends on another mathmatically.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join