It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan crystal skull believed to have been owned by SS chief Heinrich Himmler discovered in Germany

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
reply to post by CanadianDream420

As far as I know there have to be 13 skulls.
12 in a circle, one in the middle.

But is there any science behind all this mumbo jumbo of these skulls
besides the fact that they all faultlessly crafted

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

Semiconductor materials are the foundation of modern electronics, including radio, computers, telephones, and many other devices. Such devices include transistors, solar cells, many kinds of diodes including the light-emitting diode, the silicon controlled rectifier, and digital and analog integrated circuits. Similarly, semiconductor solar photovoltaic panels directly convert light energy into electrical energy.
Common semiconducting materials are crystalline solids.

en.wikipedia.org...

That's the science behind it.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm

Semiconductor materials are the foundation of modern electronics, including radio, computers, telephones, and many other devices. Such devices include transistors, solar cells, many kinds of diodes including the light-emitting diode, the silicon controlled rectifier, and digital and analog integrated circuits. Similarly, semiconductor solar photovoltaic panels directly convert light energy into electrical energy.
Common semiconducting materials are crystalline solids.

en.wikipedia.org...

That's the science behind it.

Thanks but
Lol. Am an engineer and familiar with construction of semiconductors from silicon etc, but what has electronics got to do with sculpted skulls that supposedly possess magical powers when assembled in a certain way

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I'm wondering what treasures were found with it?? The article says that they found some other stuff with it... Does anyone have a link to any info about that??

It'll probably turn out that those are just info storage devices like memory cards. I wish they would make my cameras memory card that big, then I might not lose it all the time
. Maybe if we had the right way to draw the info from them, we might get the full story of man!! If wishes were fishes ha ha!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Awesome, now all we need to do is get all of the crystal skulls together and see what happens.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

There could be some sort of interaction, who knows, there are still lots of unexplained things.
As we are speaking of sculptures, here's another mystery concerning sculptures:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

which 13 skulls would those be ? - i hope you dont include the ones demonstrated to be 19th century fakes

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Its an interesting article, I am fairly sure that in medieval times and further back it was believed that where you were buried was important. Mainly, because a next life would be taken in that area. Some locations especially ancient locations were believed to be sacred or divine. In some cases, they were doorways to other dimensions or places that lead to a better life in the heavens. How true this was is another question, but that kings and educated believed this is really quiet unquestionable.Himmler it seems was trying to re-live what he considered to be glory days,what is funny is that they never really were glory days. It was just a fantasy in his mind and he was able to con others to follow his apparent amazing vision. Quiet often I see that people who have fallen in to a deep trap
Quiet often a text was found on alchemy, and those reading it had no idea what it was about. But mountains are moved to achieve something that was symbolic in the first place.So convinced of there quest they were, where did it lead Hitler and his army? Hitler is just another example of many others before, humans that do not realize that they are limited in the universe. Like children, they try to show us there power and all they do is show us their weakness.

With regards to the skulls, they are beautiful to admire. But again we may have lost the plot as it seems to me! that what its saying is the day the 13 tribes of people of the world, actually get together in some kind of harmony or respect we may be able to stop our destructive nature.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
These websites has almost the same story, but some extra info at the ends: germanherald.com...
edit on 11-3-2011 by birdVSworm because: (no reason given)

www.antifascistencyclopedia.com...
edit on 11-3-2011 by birdVSworm because: Added links

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

Himmler wasn't a dreamer, he and others like Hitler and Hess KNEW about the coming age of aquarius and the meaning of it!!!

"Was der Tod der Elf einmal bedeuten wird, vermögen heute nur wenige zu ahnen - noch wen-iger kann ich darüber schreiben. Wir stehen mitten in einer großen Zeitenwende. Was wir alle durchmachen sind ihre Geburtswehen. Alles scheint negativ - und einmal wird dann doch Neues und Großes geboren werden ......"

Rudolf Hess 10.28.1946

Translation:
Only a few will recognize what the death of the Eleven (hanged at the Nurember Trail) will mean one day, I can write about this even less. We are in the midst of a great Change. What we are all going through are troubles during birth. Everything seems to be negative - and some day New and Great will be born

H. H.

edit on 15-3-2011 by Regenstorm because: changed a German word which got mistakenly censored by the forum-software

edit on 15-3-2011 by Regenstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I haven't read all posts but that skull is fake, it was debunked a while ago.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Knowing our luck they'll be cursed, and some wise-ass will get them together next year to actually bring about the end of the world on the 21st december. Wouldn't be surprised with the way things are turning out lately.
edit on 15-3-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamtheman
I haven't read all posts but that skull is fake, it was debunked a while ago.

How can it be debunked a while ago if this skull has been found recently?
You get paid for writing that crap?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I apologize, I thought this was about the ones found in 2005.

My most sincere apologies.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I thinks it has been debunked

newswhip.ie...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I think one of the eerie things is that it "is of the same design as the death’s head" emblem on the SS troop uniforms.

www.mirror.co.uk... einrich-himmler-discovered-in-germany-115875-22978456/#ixzz1HHsaIJ7F

edit on 21-3-2011 by kuai137 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamtheman
I thinks it has been debunked

newswhip.ie...

Most of the skulls have been debunked, some not. This one hasn't even been examined, so how can it be debunked? And nobody knows anything about the origin, except that it belonged to Himmler. Maybe it was made for him. Who knows?

And:

We can, however, gain important information on the dating of the Skull from the production method used: nowadays crystals are carved following their axis. This means that in order to avoid breaking the crystal, it must be cut according to its natural structure. In this case, however, the skull was carved with total disregard for the axis. Modern production methods would unavoidably have caused the crystal to break, due to the heat and vibrations created. Another mystery lies in the fact that the skull contains three prisms and two lenses. In order to achieve this using modern technology, zero gravity conditions would be necessary.

www.mitchell-hedges.com...
edit on 27-3-2011 by Regenstorm because: Added some info about another skull

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join