It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake

page: 924.htm
<< 921  922  923    925  926  927 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silverlok

The last part first: if you can't gulp sip...even if that is not seemingly satisfying , but sand "stone' is odd indeed . heat can rather quickly drive all the water out of it and it goes from a boulder to ...SAND... at a touch. i think this is integral to TEPCO's strategy the entire time. if they could , as they have stressed "control" cooling they could "control" the the water condition of the sandstone and if it was dry enough when corium /poolium hit it it would be the 'cheapest' and "quietest" way to 'hide' the disaster ( kept secret by choice as opposed to media because fuku would be giving off massive radiation into the sea and air the whole time) .

the biggest milestone to look for if this was the case was temps over 100C for plutonium and 200C for uranium which we saw for over two months

and , the sand would help form a glass like structure ( really a weird ceramic ) , just like Chernobyl that would seriously slow the linear travel of the corium but would enhance the exponential heating curve which implies KNOWN OVERHEAT DAYS, and that is almost certainly why they stopped the thermal and reactor readings on may 16th, obviously since they had KNOWN melt downs from day one.

Any idea of why they would chose to build it on this type of geology in the first place?

I am assuming profit is the fundamental constraint upon any innovation TEPCO might consider. I also am assuming a rational behind their reasoning, which may be only profit/ cut costs. But would there be an advantage from an engineering standpoint in building the Fukushima power plant were it is?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

Maluhia. I thought similar things. Especially when there was that pesky little leak at Fuku-II after a very strong aftershock.. Remember the leak, they HAD to report since so many eyes were starting to attempt to keep tabs on them. That itty-bitty leak they made it sound like it was wiped up with a couple of paper towels. I'm starting to think, things are not what they would like us to think re: Fuku-II. I still can't get this image of a huge underground complex, stretching from F-1 and F-2.....it's stuck in my mind. The actions of big hitters in the nuclear industry and their connections to TEPCO, don't help erase that mental picture for me either.

Des

edit on 03/28/2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Tallone

Thinking outside the box here...it's so much easier to dig tunnels between complexes in exactly that type of subsoil structure. Add to that...they've been using the freaking Ocean as a combination cooling/dumping system the whole time.

Des

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
In response to matadoor and zworld, finally found some of Silver's old posts talking about #3 issue, thought might be relevant here.

Originally posted by matadoor

Originally posted by Wertwog

Originally posted by zworld

reply to post by zworld

We've been getting these readings off and on for a while in #3 and it's most likely a faulty gauge (TRN's/Silverlok's opinion). There is no "containment" left to pressurize - the lid was basically blown off the RPV in the boom and they are at "atmospheric" pressure.
edit on 6-6-2011 by Wertwog because: (no reason given)

I suspect the faulty gauge theory could be right, except that all the temp gauges from the RPV tend to follow a similar pattern. 4 of the five have risen 20C while the very bottom has risen 36C. If these were destroyed by a blast would they still run similar readings. I dont have a clue, but it has stuck in my mind as something to try and understand. RPV position/temp on 5/30 and on 6/5;

Three upper readings;
Stud / 139 / 159.5
Flange / 195.2 / 213
Lower Flange / 173.5 / 194.9

Two lower readings;
Bottom head / 128.2 / 148.8
Bottom part / 128.5 / 164.3

I totally agree with the full meltdown in 1, 2 and 3, but am still weighing whether 3 RPV is totally destroyed and blown apart or only full of cracks and holes. I think Arnie said that the initial burst was a hydrogen detonation followed by prompt criticality in the fuel pool. Id have to go back to make sure but Ive always thought that explanation was close. But i dont know. I think in the end its one of those '6 of this half dozen of that' kind of thing. The end result is still radioactive material everywhere and corium heading for groundwater.

Several opinions here disagree with Arnie on this fact. The detonation was from the reactor not the SFP. You will find Silverlok's rationale for this about 150 pages back or so. Sorry, don't have time to dig it up for you but it's worth looking for. It was also TRN's opinion as well.

#3's explosion was a hydrogen ignition to the criticality induced SFP which then exploded. You can clearly see the flash and resulting deflagration from the SFP. Did that damage the #3 reactor? Maybe, but if the RPV is what exploded, then what core is melting through the bottom of the containment?

My true colors, hmmm...I've been told dark violet running into the ultra-violet flanked by the four horsemen wearing traditional black hooded capes with skinless skulls, but I look terrible in purple and Lord of the Rings copyrighted all the really good wraith images, so I just kind of stick with black and white : true or not true, unless one is speaking artistically then it's the technicolor vibrancy of the blues greens and reds favored mad sad bad Vincent. Let's face it insanity is a little bit of everyone in fact one could say it is almost the origin of emotion, and really if the Joker and Batman both threw parties on the same night which one would be more fun to go to ?

Now I have been thinking about Arnie's pool dealio and Tepco's ridiculous water puppet show, so I dug up the permit drawing that one of you fine people posted here a while ago and made a little time to break out my crayons (the adults won't let me play with the marking pens):

This image is the long axis of the building. If one were standing on the roof of the #4 turbine building looking at the reactor building this diagram overlays that orientation. A couple of things become quickly apparent:

a) Both pools are well above the top of the CV opening(remember at #4 the yellow CV cap and black RPV cap are off ), with the dryer/separator pool (green) being completely above it, and the spent fuel pool (blue)being about 70% above it

b) Way back when they did their water sampling / crane dunking test they were either right at the edge of the pool or dipping from the skimmer surge tank ( purple ) .

c) The dryer pool is very shallow and given the damage to the north and east sides of #4 is the likely source of fubarium falls and the images from the thermals:

Now the dryer pools have not been given a lot of consideration , but being so shallow represent reall problems IF they had rods in them that appears to have been the case at #4 and at #3

the best I can tell #3 is the mirror image of #4 so that glowing hot spot

under the gaping hole in the ( what was once a ) roof at three appears to be the dryer pool , so from the photographic evidence the dilapidated crane side of #3 ( the east side of the building facing #2), certainly indicates that the spent rod pool blew itself to smithereens , but...the blast debris pattern clearly indicates that the south side of the building took less of a hit than the north and east sides , this makes sense given the position of the waste pool (sfp) , but does not explain the debris pattern on the roof of the turbine building or how the booming sounds came to be .

also on the video of three popping one can clearly see a white cloud burst from what appears to be the south or east corner of the building , and THEN combusting ( incompletely ) . So if we didn't have enough oxygen for the "steam" cloud to ignite inside the building what secondary mechanism triggered that ?

Well we know that (at least half of ) the concrete plug above the Cv cap is off FOR SURE as it showed up in one of the drone photos . For the pool to have done that it would have to had collapsed the wall between the SFP and the CV cap which presumably would have been full of hydrogen , the blast may have ignited that hydrogen ( lifting the concrete off , and then in a fuse like fashion lighting the gas trapped under the cv cap ( lifting it off ) , all that commotion could have jostled the RPV (core) enough to have it drop a mass of molten (remember the upper part of the rods at three ware certainly in some state of decay after several hours without coolling ) rods down into what was left of the water and produced a steam explosion inside the RPV launching it's cap) ...

Frankly I still think the steam explosion from inside or under the RPV or Cv came first and released the hydrogen and set the pool off ...but in any event I think the dryer pools are more in play than I had earlier thought .

I also notice that the guy in This photo

Is getting (from all the gamma dots)almost the same exposure as we saw during the radiation spike outside of #2 from the first heavy gamma photo we saw ( I think it was on the 15/16th of march)

It appears that whenever we see water we see lots of gamma ...

And it looks like the air scrubbers are NOT getting it done, damn...if only someone somewhere would have guessed in advance we wouldn't have had to risk workers for a PR stunt...oh well says Tepco let's get an ad on Craig'slist USA for : high paying jobs with short hours and travel benefits....special skills required : works well with hands and understands the golden rule : silence

edit on 9-5-2011 by Silverlok because: (no reason given)

so now why might we have a "several centimeter leak"

well when you build the ass end of your reactor full of holes,

it would seem like DESIGN FLAW( but I am sure SOMEONE in 1972 would have noticed this right ? )

Now people are talking about #4 building falling down ...it if does Tepco knocked it down to cover up what happened there ( they have for a while been in evidence destruction mode ) , take this picture for instance :

These pool placements and sizes are based on tepco's own size estimates and the permit drawing for the site .

the green pool is the SFP the yellow bit is the cap (where it would be in normal op) the blue is the (almost not mentioned ) "dryer" pool which is very shallow . now why did the ministry of defense stop putting out thermal images? was it perhaps because the thermals show beyond a shadow of a doubt that there was heat on the "dryer" pool side , now why would that be? after weeks ? especially if the #4 pool is "perfectly intact"

personally I am not seeing degeneration at 4, but I highly suspect that the leak has grown to where it has undermined the ability to continue to match flow rates (they can't pump as fast as it's leaking) and are still on the no boom no doom rhetoric

now the explosion at four ( that TEPCO HAD BETTER THE HELL START TALKING ABOUT ) was interesting in that it had a massive inertial moment , but oddly in a horizontal component , which implies the building almost down to the ground was filled with hydrogen . this would not have significantly effected structural members like the explosion at three
and

let's assume that the building has the same orientation as 4( I have been assuming the opposite ):

then as Arnie said: initiating factor : pool blowing ( green ) , by some miracle of the weird that is the world is survives somewhat, but it starts to lift the roof off , and starts the secondary process we see in the video footage; which is the rpv /cv popping the timing of the 'pops' in the video would be about right for striking a roof in flight ( big white spot high point CV cap , small white spot second ( as the roof started to come back down ) rpv cap if you lift the roof image to the corresponding spots it plots a trajectory right into the holes in the turbine roof

in this scenario anything in the dryer pool at #3 is airborn or basement bound

also ABS link
edit on 7-6-2011 by Wertwog because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Jun 9 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by Tallone

Thinking outside the box here...it's so much easier to dig tunnels between complexes in exactly that type of subsoil structure. Add to that...they've been using the freaking Ocean as a combination cooling/dumping system the whole time.

Des

Yes, that would be to assume tunnel construction as a priority of building Fukushima in the first place. Being able to dig tunnels would have to be very important. They wouldn't be all that stable though in that type of geology, would they?

Yes, I think we are quite justified in our outrage over how the situation has been handled by TEPCO and the various governments involved. The areas not prioritised from the beginning have become evident; the safety of ordinary citizens for one. However, while there is little doubt of the self interest of the old boys at the top of TEPCO, I don't think for a moment the original engineers and their clients were mistaken or fools. They had a plan to profit from their choice of location in some way.

I know nothing gets done in Japan quickly. We can be absolutely certain the Fukushima power plant was extremely well planned. Even though it looks to be evident not so well. What ever the circumstances surrounding the catastrophe are I am of the mind they would have proven to be overwhelming for any similar nuclear power plant just about anywhere in the world.

Sedimentary rock would seem to be one of the worst choices of a location for the power plant but I am assuming they choose it with due consideration to the dangers involved. So what was it they were prioritising. Or to follow the money trail, where were the profits to be made from such a choice?

edit on 7-6-2011 by Tallone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tallone

Sedimentary rock would seem to be one of the worst choices of a location for the power plant but I am assuming they choose it with due consideration to the dangers involved. So what was it they were prioritising. Or to follow the money trail, where were the profits to be made from such a choice?

Dude, you might as well ask who profits from mass destruction and death. The same old crew I'm afraid. Japan is the most stoopid place to build nuke reactors anyways, 4 fault zones plus Fuji-san. Only a matter of time before something like this was going to happen - in fact - I'm coming around to the idea TPTB meant this to happen, ie: radiate us all. The profit motive? Pharmaceuticals and population control. Maybe just plain old psychopathology.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Yet another update in the drip-feed of slightly increasing, yet hugely belated, bad news from Fukushima.

The Japanese government are now admitting not just that the cores melted partially, not just that they likely melted within hours of the quake, not just that they melted fully, but that they have likely melted right through the RPV.

That this is what happened is unlikely to surprise anyone who has been following the thread. Most of it was predicted in the first few days after the event but many contributors.

'Melt-through' at Fukushima? / Govt report to IAEA suggests situation worse than meltdown

Nuclear fuel in three reactors at the Fukushima No. 1 nuclear plant has possibly melted through pressure vessels and accumulated at the bottom of outer containment vessels, according to a government report obtained Tuesday by The Yomiuri Shimbun.

A "melt-through"--when melted nuclear fuel leaks from the bottom of damaged reactor pressure vessels into containment vessels--is far worse than a core meltdown and is the worst possibility in a nuclear accident.

Japan raises spectre of Fukushima 'melt-through'

For the first time, Japanese authorities have suggested the situation at the Fukushima nuclear plant may have gone beyond a meltdown.

An official report, which Japan will submit to the UN's nuclear watchdog, says nuclear fuel in three reactors at Fukushima has possibly melted through the pressure vessels and accumulated in outer containment vessels

Japan admits melt-through in UN report

After approving the 750-page report in the parliament, Prime Minister Naoto Kan said that it was his country’s duty to transparently inform the international community, which could help them regain the world’s confidence in Japan.

edit on 7-6-2011 by whatisanameanyway because: Fixed link

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertwog

Originally posted by Tallone

Dude, you might as well ask who profits from mass destruction and death. The same old crew I'm afraid. Japan is the most stoopid place to build nuke reactors anyways, 4 fault zones plus Fuji-san. Only a matter of time before something like this was going to happen - in fact - I'm coming around to the idea TPTB meant this to happen, ie: radiate us all. The profit motive? Pharmaceuticals and population control. Maybe just plain old psychopathology.

Danger, mind so open its in danger of falling out, as Destiny puts it above.

I do think though although the rational is highly questionable, particularly in hindsight, the question posed as to what was the logic of the choice is not. And looking to historical evidence is a help in finding out what is actually going on right now, present time. We shouldn't fall into the trap of thinking this the result of a few very foolish (and greedy) old men allowed to have all of the power, or the result of a mystical alignment of mass conscience and mother earth with a large dose of karma included, or blame it on the good old wrath of the gods.

Yes, there is just no getting away from the evidence pointing to TPTB. But there is a need to remind ourselves these are not limited to Japanese PTB.

No one (significant enough) was questioning the the logic of the Fukushima power plant or for that matter any of the nuclear power plants when they were being planned, designed and constructed. Remember too, the hardware was shipped to Japan with no (significant) obstacles to block the deals.

Right up until the earthquake and tsunami there were no obstacles put in front of the continued operation of these power plants. In fact we know TEPCO was contracted to build a couple of nuclear power plants in Texas. So it isn't as if governing authorities in and outside of Japan were going to stop anything like this happening, even though they KNEW of the risks involved in building these things were they do, and the record of corporations like TEPCO, because it is not the only one with a horrendous record managing nuclear power plants in the world.

What I am doing here is highlighting the fact, as difficult as it is to accept, the blame must necessarily fall on not just the Japanese authorities and corporations, but also very significant international corporations AND governments. Anyway we know this already by default because of the global nature of the massive media blanket over information to the public and no official requests for it to be lifted.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Hallelujah...tonight on CNN News, they carried about a 12 minute segment on Fukushima, with Arnie Gundersen as the guest....YAY!!!

When I can find a link to a recording of that segment, I'll post it. Did anyone else here see it?

Video is up now on CNN's website.

Can't seem to embed it so here is some linkage.

Arnie Gundersen on CNN June 7

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
In the last couple of days (June 3rd) the R/V Ka'imikai-o-Kanaloa belonging to the University of Hawaii has gone to test the water off Fukushima for radiation and to measure the isotopes. The mission is organised by the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute.

Here is a daily update for 6th June describing a trip to Nattori before they got on the ship to start their voyage to the measuring stations. I started another thread to document it here.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
This is about the US government, what they do to us, and it's about radiation. For some, this will/should be a WAKE UP CALL! The following is only part of the article.

Cities all over the US purchase hundreds of thousands of gallons of fresh pollution concentrate from Florida - fluorosilicic acid (H2SiF6) - to fluoridate water. Fluorosilicic acid is composed of tetrafluorosiliciate gas and other species of fluorine gases captured in pollution scrubbers and concentrated into a 23% solution during wet process phosphate fertilizer manufacture. Generally, the acid is stored in outdoor cooling ponds before being shipped to US cities to artificially fluoridate drinking water. Fluoridating drinking water with recovered pollution is a cost-effective means of disposing of toxic waste. The fluorosilicic acid would otherwise be classified as a hazardous toxic waste on the Superfund Priorities List of toxic substances that pose the most significant risk to human health and the greatest potential liability for manufacturers.

Phosphate fertilizer suppliers have more than $10 billion invested in production and mining facilities in Florida. Phosphate fertilizer production accounts for $800 million in wages per year. Florida's mines produce 30% of the world supply and 75% of the US supply of phosphate fertilizers. Much of the country's supply of fluoro-silicic acid for water fluoridation is also produced in Florida. Phosphate fertilizer manufacturing and mining are not environment friendly operations. Fluorides and radionuclides are the primary toxic pollutants from the manufacture of phosphate fertilizer in Central Florida. People living near the fertilizer plants and mines, experience lung cancer and leukemia rates that are double the state average. Much of West Central Florida has become a toxic waste dump for phosphate fertilizer manufacturers. Federal and state pollution regulations have been modified to accommodate phosphate fertilizer production and use:

www.sandrelli.net...

And yes, it is part of the Population Control, same as Fukushima.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Yea, I hope that the last post piffed off some people, maybe that is what it will take. Hold on to your hats, caujse here is another one. But it involves mostly the US military. The following is only part of the article. It's not just about fluoride, it's about nuclear bombs made with fluoride. Here is one quote:

"The first lawsuits against the U.S. A-bomb program were not over radiation, but over fluoride damage, the documents show."

Fluoride, Teeth, and the Atomic Bomb
by Chris Bryson & Joel Griffiths

Some fifty years after the United States began adding fluoride to public water supplies to reduce cavities in children's teeth, declassified government documents are shedding new light on the roots of that still-controversial public health measure, revealing a surprising connection between fluoride and the dawning of the nuclear age.

Today, two thirds of U.S. public drinking water is fluoridated. Many municipalities still resist the practice, disbelieving the government's assurances of safety.

Since the days of World War II, when this nation prevailed by building the world's first atomic bomb, U.S. public health leaders have maintained that low doses of fluoride are safe for people, and good for children's teeth.

That safety verdict should now be re-examined in the light of hundreds of once-secret WWII documents obtained by Griffiths and Bryson --including declassified papers of the Manhattan Project, the U.S. military group that built the atomic bomb.

Fluoride was the key chemical in atomic bomb production, according to the documents. Massive quantities of fluoride-- millions of tons-- were essential for the manufacture of bomb-grade uranium and plutonium for nuclear weapons throughout the Cold War. One of the most toxic chemicals known, fluoride rapidly emerged as the leading chemical health hazard of the U.S atomic bomb program--both for workers and for nearby communities, the documents reveal.

Other revelations include:

* Much of the original proof that fluoride is safe for humans in low doses was generated by A-bomb program scientists, who had been secretly ordered to provide "evidence useful in litigation" against defense contractors for fluoride injury to citizens. The first lawsuits against the U.S. A-bomb program were not over radiation, but over fluoride damage, the documents show.

www.fluoridealert.org...

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Lets not forget Aspartame, mercury in the vacinations, and the chemtrails sprayed everyday. Fact is, TPTB are poisoming the food, the water and the air. You can't escape it and it continues to get worse. Fukushima is just one of the weapons at there disposal. But if you ask them, everything is fine. Go shopping. Stay asleep. Wer'e from the government. We will take care of it.

Guess what they put in Prozac. Fluoride. The Nazi's figured that out way back when, and talked about controlling certain populations with fluoride in the drinking water. They did use it on the POWS, to keep them subdued. Looks like it's working here in Amerika. END THE FED!!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by qmantoo
In the last couple of days (June 3rd) the R/V Ka'imikai-o-Kanaloa belonging to the University of Hawaii has gone to test the water off Fukushima for radiation and to measure the isotopes. The mission is organised by the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute.

Here is a daily update for 6th June describing a trip to Nattori before they got on the ship to start their voyage to the measuring stations. I started another thread to document it here.

With that group we have the fox guarding the hen house. It starts with the money thats behind it. It won't be more lies, it will all be lies.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatisanameanyway

Hallelujah...tonight on CNN News, they carried about a 12 minute segment on Fukushima, with Arnie Gundersen as the guest....YAY!!!

When I can find a link to a recording of that segment, I'll post it. Did anyone else here see it?

Video is up now on CNN's website.

Can't seem to embed it so here is some linkage.

Arnie Gundersen on CNN June 7

Thank you so much for finding this vid. I watched it live on CNN, so I know that is less half of the whole segment. Hope we can find the other half...some real important, scary stuff in it. Plus some film footage, I don't think we've posted here yet. Thanks again.

Des

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Good ripples...the kind we need. CNN, with Arnie Gundersen yesterday...this from San Francisco, Ca. today. More give us more I say.

Press Releases
WellWise Features Informative Series on Fukushima Radiation

June 08, 2011

In a special four-part series, "Fukushima in our Food," nonprofit WellWise.org blogger Steve Hoffman, a widely recognized expert on organics, sustainability and the natural products industry, outlines the extent of the problem of radiation from the Fukushima nuclear accident, including its little-reported effect on food in the United States and Europe.

Coverage about Fukushima has largely disappeared from American mainstream media, despite recent revelations that the accident was far worse and the amount of radiation released nearly double that which was originally reported.

Additionally he discusses how nuclear fallout will continue to rise until Japan gets the leakage problem under control, which foods are collecting radiation, and why ingesting radiation-contaminated foods is different than being exposed to radiation on an airplane or other external sources.

In the series, Hoffman also describes what dairy farmers in affected states are doing to reduce radiation content in milk, what can be done to minimize radiation dangers to ourselves and our families, and he offer dozens of sources for more solid facts about this disaster.

www.wellwise.org is a nonprofit website whose mission is to provide unbiased, accurate and science-based information about healthy living and nutrition, and to provide a lively meeting place for consumers, integrative health professionals, nutritionists and researchers
www.sfgate.com.../g/a/2011/06/08/prweb8544306.DTL

The four part series begins today. Here is the beginning of the first segment.

Radiation Blog: Fukushima in Our Food, Part 1

Radiation from Japan's nuclear meltdown detected in milk, fruit and vegetable samples from California farms

Radiation detected in milk, fruit and vegetables in California

Nuclear energy is clean … until it isn’t.

The emerging reality of the ongoing nuclear reactor crisis in Fukushima, Japan – now in its third month after a devastating earthquake and tsunami caused nuclear explosions at the plant 150 miles north of Tokyo – is that it is not under control at all.

www.wellwise.org...

Des

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Wed Jun 8 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ThousandIslandSunny

www.asahi.com...IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

edit on Wed Jun 8 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: REMOVEd QUOTE OF COMPLETE STORY, WITH NO LINK

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

edit on Wed Jun 8 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 921  922  923    925  926  927 >>

join