It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake

page: 869.htm
<< 866  867  868    870  871  872 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertwog

Regarding the new plan...tents...

About as useful as condoms made of fish net eh?

TEPCO has finally lost their minds...I knew it was coming. Just didn't know it would take this form of insanity. They are taking the concept of "out of sight, out of mind" to a whole new level...

Des

edit on 03/28/2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
NHK just reported that the economic council of Japan is going to push products on Hotel chains in the form of knick knacks etc.
I have a feeling my next e-mail will be to the Longshoreman union at Tacoma and Seattle ports.
I suggest others do the same thing and post their response.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
WC, must have been knocked off regular focal point...now can hear birdies singing, very slight wind, and mondo clouds on visuals...

news.tbs.co.jp...

Des

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by rbrtj
NHK just reported that the economic council of Japan is going to push products on Hotel chains in the form of knick knacks etc.
I have a feeling my next e-mail will be to the Longshoreman union at Tacoma and Seattle ports.
I suggest others do the same thing and post their response.

I bet that new glow-in-the-dark nightlight sells like hot cakes...wait, did I say "hot" cakes? Uh oh...don't want to give them any new ideas...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Looks like a nice sunny day, I can see basically the same as before but alot better.
I have the sound down so i can keep up with my State Legislature and what they are doing to my benefits.

Ima so screwed......

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

LOL I was thinking the same thing.
I use to have a couple of the wooden round headed dolls that were my moms.
NHk in the report basically said the council's main concern was Japan's reputation ....

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rbrtj

It is sad that Japan made such a fuss about Washington State apples and our beef.
What is sadder is i have no stock in it, because the price is going to go through the roof for them.
I also got the hint that they plan on coming abroad to set up shop.

They own and control alot land and office space and it not just on the west coast.
If i was wealthy man and could work i would look at this as good news because it will force us to start making our own goods and not rely on Japan.
I'm going to go for a walk my back is killing me..oh forgot it is raining cats and dogs

edit on 15-5-2011 by rbrtj because: clearifiaction

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by rbrtj

It's some kind of sea fog (yes definitely fog) that is right on the coast and just covers Fukushima. I thought it was clouds at first but the camera zoomed in and out so you could see everything. The camera is pointing right at Fukushima.

You can see the fog on clearly onTEPCO'S cam

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonbeams771

www.youtube.com.../l/-ZPYlazljME
nothing but clouds, the cam is pointing up ,must of got sat on by a big bird lol
I got no idea what is up, the first live cam shot was bright and sunny, now all i see is clouds and the other cam www.tepco.co.jp...
Shows what we would expect on a foggy morning . where did the clear cam come from?

My tool bar needs to be cleared out, that explains why my observation was off.
Now i got to find the link i used to see the clear day they might be having ???
Aint technology fun

Thanks for keeping me on the ball.
edit on 15-5-2011 by rbrtj because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rbrtj

Noo, I promise you it is pointing straight at Fukushima. I watched is as it zoomed out - it's completely clear inland and this crazy fog is covering the plant.

If the camera men are watching - do it again please

On a different note - TEPCO are now saying that the fuel in reactor one melted within 16 hours of the earthquake:

Tokyo Electric Power Company, the operator of the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant, says most of the fuel rods in the No.1 reactor had dropped to the bottom of the pressure vessel within 16 hours of the earthquake on March 11th.

NHK

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
MAN they got some serious fog the vent towers look like they are floating in heaven...
OK where is Godzilla and King Kong ????
:
Nice straight column of steam coming out of the building that is somewhat intact too

edit on 15-5-2011 by rbrtj because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
OH MAN..... lots of steam from 2 buildings going straight up into air.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
news.tbs.co.jp...

Looks like they are using to fog to vent a lot of steam/smoke out of #4 and #2.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by PresumedInnocent

yeah and or really pouring the water to it also.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silverlok
reply to post by Wertwog

I think you are exactly right, the unfortunate thing is that a handful of men are deciding the fate of hundreds of thousands if not millions, judge jury and in this case executioner, simply for the profit motive of a small slice . In a way it's "f" I think they are counting on the most , the perfect corporate crime has found it's perfect face in the guise of the the invisible killer.

I think you left out one though

i) a very exact and thorough knowledge and understanding of the term 'no immediate threat' ( of course not mentioning when it will be a threat and to whom )

Yes. A very deliberate use of language.... hmmmm. And not only JapGov. USAGov/CanGov and many others using exactly this language. It is extremely difficult to believe this is not a coordinated response. EPA pulls monitoring, CanGov moves rad monitors off the coast to the interior, potassium iodide denied to citizens. What is going on here? They don't want us to know. Why? They want us exposed. Why? ... Why?

1. Population control?
2. Land grabs? Control of agricultural industry - contaminate bread baskets, control where food production happens. Control supply.
3. Weakening of the human genome? Weakened populations easier to control. ie: some believe the Soviet Union fell due to weakening of the population through Chernobyl illness and genetic mutation.
4. Pharma companies making money off illness?

Can this really be going on? I don't know. All I can see is that it is very clear there is a coordinated action going on to contaminate Japan and the West Coast of NA and eventually the Northern Hemisphere. Why would TPTB want this? We must try to figure this out on ATS.

Can you see where this logic leads. Heavy tin-foil hat time here. If they wanted us exposed they are either capitalizing on an accident, or the accident is intentional. Oh geez, I don't like where this thinking is taking me.

edit on 15-5-2011 by Wertwog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by PresumedInnocent

Is it just me thinking like they acting war like in the way they are deceptive or am I more nuts than my shrink thinks.
I love war games and am good at fighting in WW 2 plots and they seem to be doing the same thing I would do if i was trying to be strategic.
I really do not want to make waves but, we are getting a real good idea of what we faced in the past.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
pic taken from news.tbs.co.jp... and enhanced (Fog removed, contras streched and sharpened). You can clearly see the steam.

and

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
www.weather.com...
upto date weather reports for fukishima.

I wanna see their giant fog machine so we can zap it with our new laser.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by Wertwog

Regarding the new plan...tents...

About as useful as condoms made of fish net eh?

TEPCO has finally lost their minds...I knew it was coming. Just didn't know it would take this form of insanity. They are taking the concept of "out of sight, out of mind" to a whole new level...

Des

edit on 03/28/2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

Tents will make the perfect killing field for anyone going into them.
A tent will accumulate the radioative isotopes... they'll need new radiation detectors that can measure in
10's of sieverts. to hell with milli-sieverts.
I guess they've completely given up with workers trying to work around the reactors.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Off topic except for the words "'dispensale people"
Brave Americans are taking it on the chin for the big city folks.
I think that pretty much describes the situation we are in.
Flooding out "the dispensable people"

www.weather.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 866  867  868    870  871  872 >>

join