It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake

page: 804.htm
<< 801  802  803    805  806  807 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DancedWithWolves

Ah ha...those are the CAD drawings i was referring to earlier and about the second cooling pond or extra sized one of the reactors.
Thank you for bringing it forward.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by thorfourwinds

Good Morn fellow Traveler, FourWinds. I am writing to you, in hopes you will take this the right way. I really do appreciate the time and work you put into contributions. Really, I do. Having said that, I have a small suggestion for you.
Instead of putting such a massive amount of data, in one huge post, if you could break all that research, on your part, into several smaller posts, it would be so much easier for me, and maybe others, to respond to certain issues you have brought to the table of this thread. That would make the "flow" of melding ideas, a clearer path. I know you understand I'm not putting you down with this suggestion. I just think you post some very valuable information. And, it's value sometimes gets lost in the soup of too many fine ideas, in the same pot.
Bright Blessings FourWinds,
Des

Greetings:

Point well taken.

We believe that by now, with all that information posted, perhaps we have "set the hook" and people will question authority and come to realize that there is and has been a massive cover-up of the true radiation readings here in America. The EPA and MSM are complicit in this fraud perpetrated on the unsuspecting public and must be observed very carefully and all information cross-checked.

There has been bitching and moaning here in this now 800+ page thread about how TEPCO and the JAPGOV have - from the beginning - maligned the information being released (pun) to the public and, by extension, irreparably harmed the health and well-being of the very people they must be expected to protect.

The same lack of respect appears to be rearing its ugly head here in the heartland and we consider the alarm now being sounded. Those who hear and answer the call might survive. Should the discerning student yearn for the rest of the story, please visit us here:

America's Being Nuked - Can We Together Stop the Madness Before It's Too Late?

We will keep our posts shorter and pray that people really sit up and take heed and understand that this is not a forest fire that has been put out, it is rather a full-blown conflagration that very easily could get out of control - if it isn't out-of-control at this moment.

BTW, just how much radioactivity is safe?

Bioaccumulation refers to the accumulation of substances, such as pesticides, or other organic chemicals in an organism. Bioaccumulation occurs when an organism absorbs a toxic substance at a rate greater than that at which the substance is lost. Thus, the longer the biological half-life of the substance the greater the risk of chronic poisoning, even if environmental levels of the toxin are not very high. Wiki

And the beat goes on ...

Japan Officially Orders Censorship Of Truth About Fukushima Nuclear Radiation Disaster

The government of Japan has issued an official order to telecommunications companies and web masters to censor reports which contradict the state media reports that the Fukushima nuclear radiation disaster is over.

The supposedly free democratic nation of Japan, which supposedly values and promotes freedom of speech, has officially issued orders to telecommunication companies and webmasters to remove content from websites that counter the official government position that the disaster is over and there is no more threat from the radiation.

The government charges that the damage caused by earthquakes and by the nuclear accident are being magnified by irresponsible rumors, and the government must take action for the sake of the public good.

The project team has begun to send “letters of request” to such organizations as telephone companies, internet providers, cable television stations, and others, demanding that they “take adequate measures based on the guidelines in response to illegal information.”

The measures include erasing any information from internet sites that the authorities deem harmful to public order and morality.

Can America be far behind?

It seems to us that the EPA/USGOV is way ahead of the game and has been giving the American public the "mushroom treatment" from Day One of this disaster.

In Peace, Love & Light

tfw
edit on 27/4/2011 by thorfourwinds because: foto

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by rbrtj

I'll bring them with me, now can we get to doing something other than bickering
www.houseoffoust.com...
www.houseoffoust.com...

fukushimafaq.wikispaces.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by rbrtj

I am reading around the net that Unit 4's SPF was The entire length of the building (or width) pick one.

I am also seeing two pools in reactor buildings on some renderings. TWO. May be misreading. I posted to Silverlok last night about it. It may just be a pool connected to the reactor but the reference is always the dryer pool. Would this be older "once cooler" rods that could be in dry cask storage if they wanted to biggie up the million per cask which they didn't. They were holding out for the new plant under construction for spent fuel they had a contract to help manage. Just wondering if they top loaded with extra pool in the interim. Could be completely wrong. It's the inside of the buildings they don't want us to see

edit on 27-4-2011 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DancedWithWolves

Absolutely my feelings to.
Rather ingenius to off set the reactor or that it was found out and started this debate.
We ain't no mushrooms and by the way don't eat them.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DancedWithWolves

Source for that map please? I was looking for that the other day

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SFA437
reply to post by mrbillshow

First post: Explained in excruciating, minute detail earlier to include a likely exit route for the containment lid. The RPV does not sit dead center but is offset.

Second post: Seen it 1000x

Third post: Lubricating oil would create an orange fireball if exposed to an explosive event. We've seen fires at other reactors and orange flame is proof positive of incomplete combustion.

Now earlier you said the linear explosion went up from the south side. Can you please post your previously unseen, super secret squirrel video shot from overhead at the moment of failure that somehow filtered out the concrete dust and rubble that gave you a bird's eye view of the event?

We're all waiting for that one!!!

hydraulic fluid , alcohol based and two massive cranes, color and direction seem to indicate secondary interactions. (sorry sf time lag , doubted you missed that in any event :-)
edit on 27-4-2011 by Silverlok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

oops sorry. stand by. I will track it down again.

Found it. Will add it to the original post too.

Page 2 of this pdf
edit on 27-4-2011 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I believe that is the plume map from the explosion.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrbillshow
post removed by staff

Errr....

You do realize that when we post analysis that digresses from what is found on Google you point to videos you found on YouTube and ignore everything else said on the topic.... Just sayin

edit on 27-4-2011 by SFA437 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2011 by SFA437 because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Apr 27 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrbillshow
reply to post by SFA437

You're the expert. How did those overhead trusses remain perfectly placed over the reactor chamber while still connected to their side walls.

Must have been the "magic explosion".

Again, I'll go with Gundy.

It's called laminar flow any idiot should know it .

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I know the drawing is upside down, but i just wanted to see how it looked and show what i was rattling about.
I need to upload my entire file on this unless someone has it handy.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I'm going to add that Arnie is spot on when it comes to nuke stuff. Probably one of the top 5 in the field. He's told the unvarnished truth, as much as he can without pure speculation, since day 1.

I simply think he has strayed outside of his area of expertise with the last video since his take on things do not match the overhead photos and video. If nothing else if the SFR pool went high order there should be a hole where it used to be but we have a mass of molten, hardened steel and concrete.

Never seen an explosion that deposited all the ejecta back into the same place it originated from and then melted the debris over the course of a month before

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Silverlok

also that was the top floor and it was not concrete or was it ?
That tar roofing goes up quick in a fire too.

edit on 27-4-2011 by rbrtj because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Need some help here...here is a new vid posted today, very short. At the very end, is that the yellow cap of R3?

OOPS! TEPCO Revises Fukushima Reactor Meltdown Guesstimates - 27/04/11

www.youtube.com...

Have they knocked poolium falls off the wall? TIA

Des

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

IIRC the poolium falls were on the other side of the building where those large diameter pipes run down the side.

The side with the sprayer is opposite that melt.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SFA437
reply to post by Destinyone

IIRC the poolium falls were on the other side of the building where those large diameter pipes run down the side.

The side with the sprayer is opposite that melt.

Thanks SFA...I'm still watching it over and over...something feels funny, can't put my finger on it.
It;s in the last 30 seconds...
Des
edit on 03/28/2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 801  802  803    805  806  807 >>

join