It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake

page: 797.htm
<< 794  795  796    798  799  800 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

That would be it. Everybody save.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DancedWithWolves

I've been rocking back and forth over the data on this as ( horribly) it has been ancillary , but I believe all the pools were over loaded ( in anticipation of japans processing plant ), but the special cases were 4 5 and 6, so we may have more material than listed at those sites, and the suspicion on 'weapons' seems unreasonable , but transmutation "experiments" seem higher on the radar if the secrecy behind four is warranted beyond Tepco's amazing level "we, all of you are stupid scum" disclosure...I would still like to know how one of those U.S. helicopter guys got radiation exposure on his skin when everyone else only have clothing exposure ... I wouldn't be surprised to find higher than average levels of mercury at 4
edit on 26-4-2011 by Silverlok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DancedWithWolves
reply to post by Maluhia

That would be it. Everybody save.

One set saved here...let's do multiples folks. Woo Hoo Christmas in April...

Des

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
hey you guys rock ...In case you think I am not appreciative :-)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Silverlok

Thank you for that info as that was going to be my question...I was thinking along Aeon's reply to the secrecy
of #4 in RE to possible Secret Weapons & the cloaking of the ships...would also make sense in why they would NOT let any one else in to help...sorry if this was already discussed, this thread goes by quick.
Ektar

Gave you a star for that nice history about the Japanese Balloon Weapons...never heard of that & that nice list you also provided!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silverlok

I've been rocking back and forth over the data on this as ( horribly) it has been ancillary , but I believe all the pools were over loaded ( in anticipation of japans processing plant ), but the special cases were 4 5 and 6, so we may have more material than listed at those sites, and the suspicion on 'weapons' seems unreasonable , but transmutation "experiments" seem higher on the radar if the secrecy behind four is warranted beyond Tepco's amazing level "we, all of you are stupid scum" disclosure...I would still like to know how one of those U.S. helicopter guys got radiation exposure on his skin when everyone else only have clothing exposure ... I wouldn't be surprised to find higher than average levels of mercury at 4

Silver, I think the TEPCO A-holes broke every law on the books. And then some, that haven't been written yet. Just how dehumanizing they have treated people since this crisis began, speaks volumes to me. I got it loud and clear.

TEPCO, always has, and always will....bow to the almighty dollar. No matter what. No matter that they lied, and continue to do so. No matter that they used every opportunity, to further fill their coffers, at any expense. No matter that even now, as they are being proven to be completely devoid of the one thing that personifies the culture of a whole nation, HONOR. Yes, TEPCO has forever sullied the generations of pride that embodies that word. The word that even now, real men give their lives for at Fukushima...HONOR. Look at what TEPCO has stollen from a whole once proud nation...
I don't know if I could even conceive of a just punishment for that low deed. That is left to other beings/being much higher than I.

Des

edit on 03/28/2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

Must be something going on with the EPA Radnet,cause it's shutdown.
But they are aware of it and it will be back up to continue the deception.

www.epa.gov...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by thorfourwinds
When we first experienced that video, the flames and smoke looked positively demonic. See for yourself.

Those images are from the Oil Refinery fire, not the Nuclear Plant.... "we" are in error

Greetings:

Not that we would ever look to cross swords with you, zorgon, but perhaps you would so kindly point out where "we" claimed that the images in question, were, in fact, the Nuclear Plant?

While you're looking, perhaps we can enquire about the possible use of technetium in a grout formulation to reduce the mobility of key radionuclides?

Would that even be of any assistance in this effort that seems to be running out of options?

Is there any way to put an end to the melt-down(s)?

Is this a possible China Syndrome?

The term "China Syndrome" refers to a possible result of a catastrophic meltdown of a nuclear reactor. Also called a "loss of coolant accident," the scenario begins when something causes the coolant level in a reactor vessel to drop, uncovering part—or all—of the fuel element assemblies. Even if the nuclear chain reaction has been stopped through use of control rods or other devices, the fuel continues to produce significant residual heat for a number of days due to further decay of fission products.

The nuclear chain reaction has not been stopped and the fuel continues to produce significant residual heat due to further decay of fission products.

If not properly cooled, the fuel assemblies may soften and melt, falling to the bottom of the reactor vessel. There, without neutron-absorbing control rods to prevent it, nuclear fission could resume but, in the absence of a neutron moderator, might not. Regardless, without adequate cooling, the temperature of the molten fuel could increase to the point where it melts through the structures containing it.

Might not?

This is science?

Without adequate cooling, the temperature of the molten fuel increased to the point where it melted through the structures containing it.

Now what?

Please, TEPCO, trot out "Plan B - Z" in the "How to Stop a Melt-down" manual for all to see. There is a Plan B, isn't there? Not the old, "... because it's Japanese-built, it cannot fail."

How do you spell T - O - Y - O - T - A ? Give me a brake! (Pun intended.)

Although many feel the radioactive slag would stop at or before the underlying soil, such a series of events could release radioactive material into the atmosphere and ground, potentially causing damage to the local environment's plant and animal life.
Wiki

What if the radioactive slag does not stop at the underlying soil?

... such a series of events could release radioactive material into the atmosphere and ground, potentially causing damage to the local environment's plant and animal life.

Could?

Potentially causing ...

Local?

What about a worldwide catastrophe?

What about stopping this madness in America before it's too late? If it isn't already due to the daily bombardment of various kinds of bio-accumulative radiation.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.

And the beat goes on...

April 18, 2011

Fukushima Forecast:

Uninterrupted line of radiation stretches across Pacific,
tracking towards West Coast of U.S., Canada

LiveLink

The Norwegian Institute for Air Research (Norwegian: Norsk Institutt for luftforskning) or NILU is one of the leading specialized scientific laboratories in Europe researching issues related to air pollution, climate change and health. NILU has a staff of scientists, engineers and technicians with specialized expertise for working on air pollution problems. The staff do more than two hundred projects annually for research councils, industries, international banks and local, national and international authorities and organizations. Its director since 2009 is Kari Nygaard.
Wiki

April 18, 2011

New Radiation limits raised 500% for Fukushima plant workers

In order to stabilize the Fukushima I Nuclear Power Plant, the government is planning to raise the radiation exposure limit for the workers from the current 250 milli-sievert/year.

The radiation exposure limit for workers at nuclear power plants is 100 milli-sievert/year, but the limit has been raised to 250 milli-sievert/year to deal with the Fukushima I Nuke Plant accident. According to the government sources, the higher limit is being considered because it is getting increasingly difficult to have enough workers to work on the plant. Also, the radiation inside the Reactor buildings is high, and the annual limit of 250 milli-sieverts may not be high enough
to achieve the goals laid out by the TEPCO road map.

The international standard allows 500 milli-sievert/year in an emergency work, but it hasn't been decided how high the new limit will be. The government will carefully assess the timing of announcement, keeping in consideration the health concerns of the workers and the public opinion.

The work at the (Fukushima I) nuclear power plant requires skills and experience under harsh conditions, and securing workers has been a problem.

Nihon Daily News

April 21, 2011

Radioactive Fukushima Plutonium And Strontium Bombarding US West Coast Since March 18th

EPA RADnet Reports Show Plutonium in US since March 18th

We found a more complete RADnet dataset for various radioactive isotopes we had previously not encountered.

Recently while searching the EPA RADnet database for radiation reports, we found a link to the main database.  It included the RADNet monitoring data for many isotopes not released in the public reports.

Notice that:
• RADnet began monitoring for Plutonium from Day 1 - March 11, 2011

Plutonium was found from Alaska to San Francisco California. and down into Guam from
March 18, 2011

Strontium was detected in the United States on March 18, 2011

• Isotopes found not released in public reports Plutonium, Strontium and Cesium

• What do the negative values mean in the results column? source

April 25, 2011

New EPA radiation tests show Cesium in California rainwater at highest level since crisis began

Precipitation RadNet Laboratory Analysis, EPA, April 25, 2011:

Richmond, California (San Francisco Bay Area), posted on April 25, collected April 14:

Cesium-134 @ 8.9 picoCuries/liter
Cesium-137 @ 7.9 pCi/l

In the EPA’s previous four tests of California precipitation, there was no Cesium-134 or 137 detected.

Areas in US with highest Cesium levels detected by EPA:

All EPA precipitation data posted April 25, 2011.

April 25, 2011

New type of Fukushima forecast shows radioactive Cesium, Iodine over large sections of U.S. and Canada

LiveLink

LiveLink

And there persists the rumor that all is well in the heartland ... move along, there is nothing to see here ...

In Peace, Love & Light

tfw

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I would still like to know how one of those U.S. helicopter guys got radiation exposure on his skin when everyone else only have clothing exposure ... I wouldn't be surprised to find higher than average levels of mercury at 4)

So nuclear reaction and power wasn't enough. They perhaps were trying to turn mercury into gold? They always say...follow the money.

ALEHEMY.

Transmutation is the conversion of one object into another. Transmutation of chemical elements conventionally occurs through nuclear reactions. This is called nuclear transmutation. Natural transmutation is when radioactive elements spontaneously decay over a long period of time and transform into other more stable elements. Artificial transmutation occurs in machinery that has enough energy to cause changes in nuclear structure of the elements. The machines that can cause artificial transmutation include the particle accelerator and tokamak reactor.

source

Transmutations of Mercury to Gold

(1) H. Nagaoka ~ A. Miethe ~ H. Stammreich ~ (2) F. Tausend ~ (3) References

(1) H. Nagaoka~ A. Miethe ~ H. Stammreich

In March 1924, Prof. Hantaro Nagaoka, et al.(Tokyo Imperial University), described their studies "on the isotopes of mercury and bismuth revealed in the satellites of their spectral lines" ¾ gold in particular. In May 1925, they reported some of the technical details: Nagaoka and his co-workers discharged about 15 x 104 volts/cm for 4 hours between tungsten and mercury terminal under a dielectric layer of paraffin oil. They used the Purple of Cassius test to detect Au in the viscous residue of C, Hg, etc. The black mass was purified in vacuo, then by combustion with oxygen and extraction with HCl to yield Au, either in aqua regia solution or as ruby-red spots in the glassware. Microscopic films of Au were found on occasion. (19, 22)

Nagaoka stated that when a discharge was passed through drops of Hg falling between iron electrodes, the formation of silver and other elements was observed. Another run of a Hg lamp for more than 200 hours at 226 volts produced a milligram of gold, plus some platinum. He noted that, "In order to be sure of transmutation, repeated purification of Hg by distilling in vacuum at temperatures below 200o C is essential."

Considerations of the satellites of the spectral lines of Hg led Nagaoka to the conclusion that a proton is "slightly detached" from the nucleus of Hg, and it can be removed:

If the above assumption as to the Hg nucleus is valid, we can perhaps realize the dream of alchemists by striking out a hydrogen-proton from the nucleus by a -rays, or by some other powerful methods of disruption [to produce Au from Hg]. (21, 26)

At about the same time, Professor Adolf Miethe of the Photochemical Department at the Berlin Technical High School found that the mercury vapor lamps used as a source for ultra-violet rays ceased to work after a time because of a sooty deposit which formed in the quartz tubes. Miethe tested these deposits and detected gold. Subsequently, Dr. Miethe and Dr. Hans Stammreich were issued German Patent Specification #233,715 (8 May 1924) for "Improvements in or Relating to the Extraction of Precious Metals":

An electric arc is formed between mercury poles, in the same way as is done in mercury quartz lamps. With sufficient difference in potential, gold is then produced in the mercury. It is advisable to condense again the evaporated mercury. The quantity of gold produced depends, all other conditions being equal, on the quantity of current and also, among others, on the vapor pressure of the mercury or on the difference of potential in the arc. The difference of potential in the arc must therefore be sufficiently great. If it drops to excessively small amounts, the efficiency will be greatly reduced. If the difference of potential is increased, the quantity of gold formed will be considerably increased, beginning with a certain difference of potential. (12)

source

Imagine how far they have come since then. Wow. Just wow. Very interesting thought.
edit on 26-4-2011 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Took me most of the day to catch up with all the turns in info on and off site I kept finding...

Believe it was DWW or Zorgon who posted the photos of what appeared to be an explosion that looked like it was right on the coast...

Kind of reminded me of an old submarine war movie where the skipper of a British sub wanted to take out a shore facility and did it with a torpedo coming out of the water sliding up on land and detonating...

Course that was British make believe studio stuff right?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by thorfourwinds

Greetings back to you. The post of mine you quoted, with the link to a video...you have misquoted. The photos you posted, are not from the video I posted in my original post. Those photos are from an explosion at a fuel facility.
Here is the video I posted. Prof Christopher Busby: Can't seal Fukushima like Chernobyl - it all goes into sea
www.youtube.com...
Des

edit on 03/28/2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

Greetings:

You are absolutely correct.

We flubbered by mistakenly confusing the two videos whilst attempting to correlate stills with Prof Christopher Busby's words.

Ha sido sin querer.

In Peace, Love & Light,

Ttfw

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Been checking. Thanks for the alert. The entire network of monitor reporting appears down. They were NOT all running to begin with. Lots of blanks since March 11 and strange really high beta spikes prior. Unless you believe their press releases. Which we don't.

Hope "someone" is sending them a message about more than the monitors being out. They have failed with far more than that. Deception...yes. Well said.

Well done? I can just imagine all their internal computer screens flashing...FAIL. Would they get the memo even then? I'm sure it's just an IT glitch. Hope it's more.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DancedWithWolves
Lots of blanks since March 11 and strange really high beta spikes prior. Unless you believe their press releases. Which we don't...

The spikes are still unexplained...

Inquiring minds want to know...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

It's AMAZING. So many sudden failures on the entire system, just when the event they are intended to monitor is likely WAY worse than they ever expected.

So many pieces of equipment, failing at once. For a month. With only a handful of occasional and not system wide problems before that.

Once is a problem. Twice is a coincidence. Three times a serious screw up. Four is really starting to make one question people's abilities.

Consistently, everywhere, at once, just when the data is needed.....that's not a screw up. That's not a data problem. That's just plain old obfuscation.

They are lying through omission. They aren't even HIDING that they are lying through obfuscation.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I was kind of hoping "someone" was sending them a message and shut them down temporarily with a warning. Probably too much wishful thinking. Maybe a few citizens saying enough bull and we type faster than you.

You are right, it's probably internal trying to figure out how to cover(up) the next radiation wave supposedly inbound across the Pacific. And deleting that pesky "other" data that folks figured out how to dig out of the database...like plutonium.

Those beta spikes prior to March 11 were messing up their flatline charts anyway.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Looks like it's good old fashioned greed and collusion between the Japanese Govt, nuclear plant operators and the nuclear plant manufacturers, Fukushima Dai-ichi out of control will wreck their plans of becoming a major international supplier of nuclear power. They're all in this up to their collective eyeballs, bending safety rules and operating out the purview of IAEA standards on what they were actually doing at Fukushima, that would explain some of this cloak & dagger antics we have seen.
ETA: Don't want to leave out Areva out of this, they would be the supplier of mox fuel for the reactors sold and built. Albeit they would all be low cost BWRs for the developing nations.

As moves to strengthen oversight were put on the back burner, the new government dusted off the energy plan designed by Mr. Kano, the Tepco adviser and former lawmaker. It added fresh details, including plans to build 14 new reactors by 2030 and raise the share of electricity generated by nuclear power and minor sources of clean energy to 70 percent from 34 percent. What is more, Japan would make the sale of nuclear reactors and technology the central component of a long-term export strategy to energy-hungry developing nations. A new company, the International Nuclear Energy Development of Japan, was created to do just that. Its shareholders were made up of the country’s nine main nuclear plant operators, three manufacturers of nuclear reactors and the government itself. The nuclear power village was going global with the new company. The government took a 10 percent stake. Tepco took the biggest, with 20 percent, and one of its top executives was named the company’s first president.

www.nytimes.com...
www.meti.go.jp...
edit on 26-4-2011 by Tworide because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2011 by Tworide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Tworide

High five, Tworide

Des

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Tworide

WOOOOOOEEEEE the doo doo is going to hit the fan now.

Nuclear Energy Policy Planning Division, Electricity and Gas Industry Department, Agency for Natural Resources and Energy.
I wonder how many of our tycoons and or mutual funds are involved???
Thanks for the researsh your right always follow the money!!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Arnie has a new video update today. He says he's been getting LOTTA emails (Des?
) and one topic that has generated a lot of questions is what happened at unit 3.

Gundersen Postulates Unit 3 Explosion May Have Been Prompt Criticality in Fuel Pool

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Nuclear energy has been a national strategic priority for Japan since 1973. ... USA: Nuclear Power Policy.....
Read all about it world!!!

www.world-nuclear.org...

Japanese Waste and MOX Shipments from Europe - Appendix 1
www.world-nuclear.org...

Nuclear Power Plants and Earthquakes
www.world-nuclear.org...

Lots of reading to do, thanks for the key words !!!!

edit on 27-4-2011 by rbrtj because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 794  795  796    798  799  800 >>

join