It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake

page: 777.htm
<< 774  775  776    778  779  780 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
ok i know how the sight works
i dont have any info on any of the conspiracies so i cant start my own thread with nothing
i wont start a thread either saying "post all the conspiracy stuff from japan here" as its not what we do
forget i asked
someone on this thread knows alot and should post it in another thread
thats all im saying
let everyone decide and evaluate

and i wont calm down when im being talked to like a retard!
help spread the news not hide it!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
ok i know how the sight works
i dont have any info on any of the conspiracies so i cant start my own thread with nothing
i wont start a thread either saying "post all the conspiracy stuff from japan here" as its not what we do
forget i asked
someone on this thread knows alot and should post it in another thread
thats all im saying
let everyone decide and evaluate

and i wont calm down when im being talked to like a retard!
help spread the news not hide it!

I apologize if my post was regarded by you as degrading in any way. I really do apologize. It's that facts of the ongoing conspiracy, found in many ways, by people in this thread, have brought a lot of us...no, I can only speak for myself, to a phenomenal level of frustration. Sorry if I let my frustrations bleed over to you.

Des
edit on 03/28/2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellhound604

Try stopping your video at 2:04 and see what you think that looks like.

The above view.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso
reply to post by DancedWithWolves

Unfortunately, the UCS, (Union of Concerned Scientists), are one of the sources I complained about who are poo-pooing the Fukushima problems.

For example, their statement about Unit 3 MOX makes their real position clear. Not to mention their relative silence lately.

Safety implications differ depending on the amount of MOX fuel that is used. For example, at Japan's Fukushima Dai-Ichi plant, about 6 percent of the fuel in reactor #3 is MOX fuel, which contains about 200 kilograms of plutonium. This amount is a small enough that it will likely make no significant difference in the amount of plutonium that may escape into the environment

Union of Concerned Scientists

Whereas I think that an extra 200 Kilograms of plutonium in the environment IS a significant difference.
edit on 4/24/11 by makeitso because: (no reason given)

!!!!!!!

The "Fat Man" atomic bomb that destroyed Nagasaki in 1945 used 6.2 kilograms of plutonium and produced an explosive yield of 21-23 kilotons [a 1987 reassessment of the Japanese bombings placed the yield at 21 Kt]. Until January 1994, the Department of Energy (DOE) estimated that 8 kilograms would typically be needed to make a small nuclear weapon. Subsequently, however, DOE reduced the estimate of the amount of plutonium needed to 4 kilograms.xt

www.fas.org...

So 32 atomic bombs worth of plutonium is insignificant?
If you believe that, I got a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell ya...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

thank you for the apology
much appreciated

to any MODS
i would still like to see the conspiracy side of this thread in its own thread as im sure there are many people on here that have not seen or heard of any of this
edit on 24-4-2011 by GezinhoKiko because: missed the S in conspiracy as my S is faulty

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by xxPUSH0Noo

I think my spaghetti makes people hungry. I'm amazed more folks don't have more "foodie" type avatars -- food is just so amazing, aside from sex it's just about the second best thing in life (the first being Love

Initially I was totally freaked out my the #3 boom and Redneck and some others were great at assuring me and others that the majority of the Pu would fall out over the Pacific. Now I'm not so sure. There is a good chance that much of it will since it is a heavier element, however if it has been aerosolized and bonded then all bets are off. The troposphere is a highly dynamic zone that much of our "weather" comes from (clouds/rain). That is why it is just criminal that our reporting stations are intentionally not informing us, and that in itself is telling us a lot. What we do not know may be much much worse than what we know, but "we do not know what we do not know". In this case (my opinion and 2c will by you a coke) it was inconceivable to evacuate the entire West coast of the US, so we are being intentionally contaminated. The entire west coast has been contaminated, but much of it will make it's way around the Northern Hemisphere -- there is no where to go unless you go to the Southern Hemisphere. Note that Obama and his family were conveniently in the Southern Hemisphere during the time this fallout from #3 was moving across the states.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

Why you coming into our thread and suggesting this without (as you freely admit) not even bothering to read back through the thread? The "conspiracy" aspect of this thread is an essential part of the thread..... why do you want to break it?

MODS -- ignore that last request please.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

how was this post off-topic when im asking for info on this TOPIC?

edit on 24-4-2011 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

reply to post by Wertwog

seriously wtf is your problem?

You. Read the thread, then make suggestions, or go away.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertwog

As I recall the last video I saw with Arnie Gunderson, he was talking to an epidemeoligist...they basically agreed there was no point in anyone moving anywhere that could be safe. That may have just been the US only, but I kinda took it like it meant world-wide.

This has been up from day one www.radiationnetwork.com... auto-updating

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

edit on 26-4-2011 by alien because: ...do not edit Mod Notes...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

As stated above, by all means, start another thread if you feel the need and desire; what the others are trying to state is we ( being the posters and contributors ) have covered just about every conceivable angle and possibility;

also that there has been such a tremendous amount of material already covered that it is basically impossible to be informed and up to speed without having covered all the same as the majority of us have...

I am sure the mods will address any concerns you have...

seeker

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertwog

You know....that poster's (nasty-mouth comment aside) point - is something that I have been thinking about for awhile. It's the weakness of the forum format rather than news stories. (Sorry, but dude that was rude after all the work we have put in...play nice please and if you have been here that long you understand the frustrations of recapping long hours/days/weeks of work so someone else can start yet another duplicate thread.)

When we have a monster thread like this...I wish we could come up with a way for ATS to add regular updates to original ATS News in article/video/what have you format.

For example, my post this morning about #3 blowing it's top and spewing plutonium all over the place:

Originally posted by DancedWithWolves
It appears the assessment of Reactor 3 having blown its top that was discussed on ATS - is beginning to echo...loudly. Follow the LINK for the full story with photos that will look very familiar to ATS members following this thread. As a reminder, this is the MOX fuel reactor.

high resolution photographic proof that the reactor core exploded at Fukushima unit 3

was a rehash of what ATS members figured out (as Zorgon states) quite some time ago through serious collaboration in this thread. I would not be surprised if the author has been following this. It is verbatim (with less information) what was discovered and pointed out pages and pages ago. I've just been watching for the echoes and for others to help carry that message. Today I found it. My point is...why are we waiting for this? We should be spoon feeding the MSM when it comes to stuff like this - or at least making it impossible for them to ignore.

The only difference between what we have done and what the linked post I made are - is that all the information is boiled down on one subject in one news bite. This is a huge weakness we have in disseminating information and becoming a source for alternative news when ATS discoveries are making news.

It always irritates the heck out of me when we have to tell new posters to go read the thread...our findings should be able to be compiled in a shared document that is co-authored by lead posters on any thread and disseminates from an ATS news wire. What say you ATS - do we need a "cloud" or something similar on this site in order to get original press releases published outbound from ATS?

Believe it or not folks (newer readers) - there are more revelations in this thread than the fact that #3 blew MOX fuel and years worth of spent fuel rods all over the place. If we are going to help analyze real world breaking news situations deeper and faster than anyone else appears to be doing - we need to be able to summarize our findings and put them out to the world...unfortunately it may be a matter of life and death in following stories like the nuclear emergency in Japan, that we begin to do so.

Just something to think about.
edit on 24-4-2011 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

as i have stated i cant make a thread as im not informed on the situation
that is why i kindly asked at first for some info
i didnt ask to be shunned

what is impossible about making a thread of the main conspiracy and then people adding to it?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Communicater

Yes, I saw that interview too and there were a lot of good points. I don't know how much will make it to the southern hemisphere (the Jetstream effects the northern hemisphere). A really good video to watch on this is here... it's long but worth it.

As for the rad networks, yes, been following that one and many others over the length of this disaster. Much of the NA info is coming from the EPA and you'll notice that 24 of their 114 stations (mostly along the west coast) have been down - not working. It is up to you if you want to believe these or not. Personally I'm taking everything with a grain of salt. Not necessarily not believing, just withholding judgement. Also note that many of these readings are only reading beta and gamma radiation, using CPM (unreliable), and not measuring Alpha particles.
edit on 24-4-2011 by Wertwog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

nasty comment?
why should i be told to go away?
is he my mother?
im simply asking for info in another thread
by a poster who has been thru all this thread
this thread is burrying all info and the majority here at ats have missed it

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Very good points. A search function for the thread would be very helpful. Also a "top rated posts" or ability to flag certain posts and make sticky would be great. Perhaps the ATS folks could consider adding this functionality?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

reply to post by the seeker_713g

as i have stated i cant make a thread as im not informed on the situation
that is why i kindly asked at first for some info
i didnt ask to be shunned

what is impossible about making a thread of the main conspiracy and then people adding to it?

I think what you are failing to factor in, in your request is this. This monster thread began on March 11th, day of the quake. It has taken... 20 remaining days in March, plus 24 days of April, till now, for a total of 44 days, and, 15,535 posts, in this thread alone...to reach the point where you joined in and asked for us to give you the data to start your own thread with.

Quite frankly, it makes no sense. Do you understand what I'm trying to express here?.

Des
edit on 03/28/2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I didn't tell you to go away. I was backing up your point as nasty-mouthed as it was. It was mean and uncalled for and you should admit that, apologize and move on to becoming a contributor to the thread instead of insulting posters who have brought endless research here. Play nice. There is no reason to be defensive. And unfortunately, the revelation you are talking about is not the MAIN conspiracy. The fact that the entire world community is colluding to ignore and accept a radioactive world and not talk about it is the MAIN conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by imlite
TEPCO discloses radiation map

Radiation levels around the Number 3 reactor building, which was damaged by a powerful hydrogen explosion, are higher than in other locations, and 300 millisieverts per hour of radiation was detected in debris on a nearby mountainside.

NHK Japan

The map has not been released to the public but Japanese MSM have this mock up.

The 900 millisieverts per hour object was the piece of concrete 12 inches by 12 inches by 2 inches removed yesterday.

edit on 24/4/11 by imlite because: (no reason given)

Tepco map leaked

Tepco radiation site map

top topics

<< 774  775  776    778  779  780 >>

join