It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake

page: 766.htm
<< 763  764  765    767  768  769 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLastStand
I've heard those cars recieved glowing reviews...

Salvager's Dilemma

Seems that salvaging all those wrecked cars is also a problem. No one will buy the scrap as it is to high in radiation

www3.nhk.or.jp...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I think this is a indicator of things to come

SENDAI — At least 11 people have died of pneumonia and about 150 have been hospitalized with the illness at Ishinomaki Red Cross Hospital in Miyagi Prefecture since the March 11 quake and tsunami, the hospital said Tuesday.

source

An increase in pneumonia also happened after the Chernobyl accident

I started a Thread about it in case anyone would like to take a look abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

he gets very emotional sometimes, but, he is French

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoAngel2u
I just happened to find it on youtube so that it could be inbeded.

Works for me, its a team effort

... but it proves even OUR audience has to see it on youtube for it to sink in

Sad

edit on 21-4-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Japan Lifts Shipment Ban on More Fukushima Milk
(2011/04/21-21:26)

jen.jiji.com/jc/eng?g=eco&k=2011042100961

Tokyo, April 21 (Jiji Press)--The Japanese government on Thursday lifted a shipment ban on raw milk produced in the city of Soma and the town of Shinchi, both in Fukushima Prefecture, northeastern Japan.
The government also removed a ban on shipments of spinach grown in the city of Nasushiobara and the town of Shioya in Tochigi Prefecture, eastern Japan.

(...)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DancedWithWolves

More on the workers... A visiting doctor gives report on NHK Maybe No Angel can find that one too

He says they have no doctors on site and suffer from stress and lack of sleep, worry about their family and guilt that they work for the company responsible for this mess.

This is the medical station on site...

...they are living in the offices and the main gymnasium... conditions worse than in the refugee centers...

... this is the condition of the offices...

...food is in ration packages...

And TEPCO boss in above video says workers safety is his first concern? You know back in Ye Goode Olde Dayes of Medieval Torture, we had devices for people like him...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by okiecowboy
I started a Thread about it in case anyone would like to take a look abovetopsecret.com

Yup... I posted the following in your new thread as well, but it is relevant here as the disease sets in. Wouldn't want TEPCO and cronies being able to seep it under the table

My mother was diagnosed with lung cancer last year. She had chemo and then radiation therapy. She was doing pretty good up until the last week of radiation and then she fell very weak. She then diagnosed with pneumonia due to radiation. Her doctor claims it is a common occurrence. She was prescribed many oral drugs for her pneumonia and shortness of breath. Now she is off the drugs but not feeling any better. At her last examination the Drs said her tumor was completely disappeared but her right lung was a bit filled with fluid. They decided not to drain it after weighing pros and cons (mother is 66 years old). Anyhow, she is still weak and have shortness of breath. I was wondering anybody has any experience with radiation related pneumonia?

Thanks in advance.

www.healthboards.com...

Google "radiation onset pneumonia"
edit on 21-4-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Nuke Sights loosing favor globally

Saw this on NHK..

Found the report in PDF

Japan earthquake jolts global views on nuclear energy
www.infiniteinsight.net...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I have a buddy who works for a shipping company and asked him a few questions:

1) have there been any shipping disruptions due to the situation in Tokyo?

The ports north of Tokyo were the hardest hit which are mostly bulk container freight. Cargo is now being diverted to other south bound functional ports while liquid cargo is mostly unaffected. There is a radiation warning sent out to to stay 60 NM away from the Fukushima tsunami area. Major disruptions happened for 5 days following the disaster but mostly all traffic has leveled off and most operations have resumed to normal status.

2) have there been any restrictions in cargo in or out of Japan?

Im not seeing any restrictions on cargo as the US does not have a free trade agreement in place with Japan therefore any cargo can be deemed as hazardous and extra tariffs can be enacted if need be. However, the USCG have been extra careful of any vessels entering U.S Waters from Japan.

The USCG has implemented additional protocols for vessels that have transiting within 50 miles of the Fukushima Dai’ichi reactors in Japan. Vessels which transited through this area must annotate this information on their Notice of Arrival, and the USCG will perform additional screening on these vessels prior to entry into a U.S. Port. CBP will continue to apply the standard screening protocol for radiation detection as well as increased measures on vessels entering from Japan. CBP has instructed port directors to meet vessels arriving from Japan at their first port of arrival to conduct a radiation assessment of the vessels and pier-side screenings of a sample of the cargo. If it is determined that radiation levels are unsafe, CBP will notify the affected carrier and coordinate a response.

Source: my Facebook inbox.

If anyone has any other questions u2u me and I will forward those on for comment.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
This will be worse after Guardian showed leak of plutonium from Sellafield in February...

Irish Sea’s Irradiated Lobsters Mean Safe Sushi, Doctors Say

April 21, 2011, 5:57 AM EDT

By Simeon Bennett

www.businessweek.com/news/2011-04-21/irish-sea-s-irradiated-lobsters-mean-safe-sushi-doctors-say.html

April 21 (Bloomberg) -- Radiation from fish and lobsters near the U.K.’s biggest nuclear polluter suggest radioactive material dumped into the sea from Japan’s Fukushima Dai-Ichi power plant isn’t a long-term health threat, scientists said.

The Sellafield nuclear-waste plant in northwest England has discharged about 44 times more cesium-137, one of the most harmful radioactive materials to humans, into the Irish Sea since 1952 than what has leaked from the Japanese plant this month, based on data from both sites. Still, average radiation doses by seafood-consumers near Sellafield over 15 years have been half the recommended limit, studies show.

The Sellafield research suggests bans on Japanese seafood are unnecessary, said Richard Wakeford, a professor of epidemiology at the University of Manchester’s Dalton Nuclear Institute. The U.S. and European Union are among nations that have curbed imports from Japan, and hotels including Shangri-La Asia Ltd.’s luxury chain have stopped serving seafood from the East Asian country because of radiation fears.

(...)

edit on 21-4-2011 by jjjtir because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Kids in disaster zones need fresh start at school

(From The Yomiuri Shimbun, April 21, 2011)
(Apr. 22, 2011)

www.yomiuri.co.jp/dy/editorial/T110421004718.htm

The Yomiuri Shimbun

We have to return to a time when our children can run about the school yard, free from fear.

Although schools are at last being reopened in areas hit by the massive March 11 earthquake and tsunami, there remain fears in Fukushima Prefecture about exposure to radioactive materials leaking from the crisis-hit Fukushima No. 1 nuclear power plant run by Tokyo Electric Power Co.

The Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology Ministry on Tuesday announced safety standards for radiation levels at primary and middle schools and other places. Under the standards, outdoor activities will be restricted if the amount of radiation in the school yard exceeds 3.8 microsieverts per hour.

Levels being monitored at 13 primary and middle schools and kindergartens in three Fukushima Prefecture cities--Fukushima, Koriyama and Date--currently exceed the safety limits. Accordingly, outdoor activities are to be permitted for only about an hour a day.

(...)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjjtir
This will be worse after Guardian showed leak of plutonium from Sellafield in February...

Irish Sea’s Irradiated Lobsters Mean Safe Sushi, Doctors Say

April 21, 2011, 5:57 AM EDT

By Simeon Bennett

www.businessweek.com/news/2011-04-21/irish-sea-s-irradiated-lobsters-mean-safe-sushi-doctors-say.html

April 21 (Bloomberg) -- Radiation from fish and lobsters near the U.K.’s biggest nuclear polluter suggest radioactive material dumped into the sea from Japan’s Fukushima Dai-Ichi power plant isn’t a long-term health threat, scientists said.

The Sellafield nuclear-waste plant in northwest England has discharged about 44 times more cesium-137, one of the most harmful radioactive materials to humans, into the Irish Sea since 1952 than what has leaked from the Japanese plant this month, based on data from both sites. Still, average radiation doses by seafood-consumers near Sellafield over 15 years have been half the recommended limit, studies show.

The Sellafield research suggests bans on Japanese seafood are unnecessary, said Richard Wakeford, a professor of epidemiology at the University of Manchester’s Dalton Nuclear Institute. The U.S. and European Union are among nations that have curbed imports from Japan, and hotels including Shangri-La Asia Ltd.’s luxury chain have stopped serving seafood from the East Asian country because of radiation fears.

(...)

edit on 21-4-2011 by jjjtir because: (no reason given)

I wonder what the healthcare costs are around the area...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Nice how Israel did a security and computer overhaul at Fukushima one month before hand and that Stux Net Virus was a Cia/Mossad invention that targets power plants, off grid, using siemens controllers. Interesting arrangement. Also in 90 minutes when reactors lose cooling they go into meltdown. 24 hours later, due to that virus eliminating their battery backup, it was advanced meltdown. And sea water was the worst thing they could have done. Boron and cementing after the first day. Sea water interacting with the molten or very hot stuff inside the cores, due to the cracks and leaks, caused they hydrogen to separate. At 3 Mile Island they drilled holes in the side of the building to prevent the explosions.

Its all been a huge show, just designed to create as big a disaster as possible and give those cores chances to get down beneath the ground level.

lucaswhitefieldhixson.com...

Plutonium was found from Alaska to California first day, that Mox which wasn't supposed to reach us.
edit on 21-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Amidst the horror and suffering, a single voice arose from the chaos, and inhumanity...He was heard. This True Hero is who the execs of TEPCO and Japan, should strive to emulate. This Hero, and other selfless caring Souls like him, personify Honor. One can only pray, the veil of greed, and selfishness, will fall from the eyes of blinded fools.
That they too, may become Heroes.

Crisis-hit Minamisoma mayor among TIME's 100 most influential people

NEW YORK, April 21, Kyodo

TIME magazine on Thursday named the mayor of Minamisoma, Fukushima Prefecture, who used video-sharing site YouTube to criticize the Japanese government's response to the nuclear accident near his city, in its list of this year's 100 most influential people in the world.

Katsunobu Sakurai is on the magazine's 2011 TIME 100 list, published in its electronic edition, which also includes another Japanese, Takeshi Kanno, a 31-year-old doctor who was on duty at a public hospital in Minamisanriku, Miyagi Prefecture, when a devastating earthquake and ensuing tsunami hit the town on March 11.

The magazine selects the 100 most influential people every year on its own criteria from the political, academic, arts and business circles among others. english.kyodonews.jp...

Des

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Hi all!! I thought i would share this, if it has been posted already, sorry.

VIDEO UPDATE: April 21th, 2011
EPIDEMIOLOGIST, DR. STEVEN WING, DISCUSSES GLOBAL RADIATION EXPOSURES AND CONSEQUENCES WITH GUNDERSEN Epidemiologist, Dr. Steven Wing and nuclear engineer, Arnie Gundersen, discuss the consequences of the Fukushima radioactive fallout on Japan, the USA, and the world. What are the long-term health effects? What should the government(s) do to protect citizens? . Watch the Video

fairewinds.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I have been fairly ticked off lately.

Most of the sane blogs that I read to keep up on nuclear issues have been sadly lacking any meaningful dialog on Fukushima, and the ones that do have a dialog seem to poo-poo the problems there a bit too much for my taste, even though they fall on the moderately anti-nuclear side of the issues.To be fair though they are usually carry nuclear proliferation topics. Despite this I still keep checking them in.

Today I am more more ticked off.

One of the blogs posted a history lesson on problems with spent fuel storage at reactors. Its not about Fukushima specifically. Its about all reactors who use this type of storage for spent fuel. He told his story about finding specific problems with them, that we have seen come to fruition at Fukushima. He talks about specific problems, and what they knew would happen, and why it would happen if the spent fuel overheated. He lets us know how long the nuclear industry has been aware about the problems, how many people they knew would be radiated, how much it would cost them, how they decided to completely ignore the problems, and how he has been working for years trying to get changes made to at a minimum make them safer. He even wrote a book about it, and has now made the related portion available to the general public via the interwebs.

So, oddly enough, now that one of them actually posted something relevant, the content of the article is almost enough to make me wish they hadn't posted it, because now...

I'M REALLY TICKED OFF

Do not read the blog post and this portion of his book if you wish to continue your evening in blissful peace.

Susquehanna Spent Fuel Pool Concerns, and How I Ended Up at UCS

November 1992
The design calculation for the reactor building ventilation system [..] amounted to 5.2 million BTUs per [..] The cooling system for the reactor building ventilation system was sized to accommodate this amount of heat removal [..] But the design heat load from irradiated fuel stored in the spent fuel pool was 12.6 million BTUs per hour[..] safety analyses assume the spent fuel pool cooling system will not be operating during a reactor accident. [..] but without cooling the spent fuel pool water would heat up, boil, and release heat into the reactor building air. A lot of heat—considerably more heat than that present in the reactor building from all other sources, and far more than the cooling system could handle.

The water boiling off the spent fuel pool would condense and drain down into the basement of the building where it would submerge and disable emergency equipment [..] In addition, as water boiled out of the pool and exposed the fuel, the radiation levels inside the reactor building during an accident would prevent workers from entering [..]
the boiling spent fuel pool would create conditions inside the reactor building that would disable the emergency equipment needed to cool the reactor core.

We also found that the standby gas-treatment system—a ventilation system located inside the reactor building that processes air discharged to the atmosphere to reduce its radiation levels by a factor of 100—would shut down if the spent fuel pool water approached boiling because the warm vapor evaporating from the pool would trick sensors into thinking there was a fire, causing inlet dampers to close. And we found that if the spent fuel pool cooling system was not operating, the operators would have no indications of the level or temperature of the water in the spent fuel pool.

Nuclear Waste Disposal Crisis - 1996. Chapter 8 Spent Fuel Pool Safety Issues

The NRC' s study reported that a spent fuel pool accident involving fuel damage could result in an 8x106 person-rem total radiation exposure to the 667,588 people living within a 50 mile radius of the plant. This radiological dose averages 11.98 Rem per person, equivalent to 479.2 times the maximum dose that federal regulations permit any member of the public to receive in an entire year. The study estimated that such an accident could result in off-site property damage totalling $3.4 billion in 1983 dollars. As in the RSS, the study assumed that the accident involved only the fuel discharged during the most recent refueling outage (i.e, one - third of a reactor core).4

However the NRC' s study also reported that the chances of a spent fuel pool accident resulting in fuel damage were 1.5x107per reactor year, or less than one accident every 60,000 years given the 109 plants currently operating. Due to the accident's perceived low probability, the NRC concluded that it represented an acceptable risk to public health and safety despite the severe consequences.

edit on 4/21/11 by makeitso because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Nice how Israel did a security and computer overhaul at Fukushima one month before hand and that Stux Net Virus was a Cia/Mossad invention that targets power plants, off grid, using siemens controllers. Interesting arrangement. Also in 90 minutes when reactors lose cooling they go into meltdown. 24 hours later, due to that virus eliminating their battery backup, it was advanced meltdown. And sea water was the worst thing they could have done. Boron and cementing after the first day. Sea water interacting with the molten or very hot stuff inside the cores, due to the cracks and leaks, caused they hydrogen to separate. At 3 Mile Island they drilled holes in the side of the building to prevent the explosions.

Its all been a huge show, just designed to create as big a disaster as possible and give those cores chances to get down beneath the ground level.

lucaswhitefieldhixson.com...

Plutonium was found from Alaska to California first day, that Mox which wasn't supposed to reach us.
edit on 21-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Greetings Unity_99:

Nice to see you in here again ... and on top of things as usual. That's a great interpretation of recent events ... watch your six.

Here is information just posted in another thread that was spawned from this site that brings America into focus a bit more directly related to this incident.

We were warned.

March 18, 2011
Official UN Forecast: 'Diluted' Radioactive Fallout Heading To US West Coast

And from our friend Alexander Higgins ...

March 16th, 2011

U.S. radiation experts try to decipher reports from Japan – Japan not releasing radiation levels making it EXTREMELY HARD to gauge danger to U.S. West Coast.

An official United Nations forecast of the possible movement of the radioactive plume coming from crippled Japanese nuclear reactors shows it churning across the Pacific, and touching the Aleutian Islands on Thursday before hitting Southern California late Friday.

The Feds have deployed radiation detectors to the west coast to monitor the situation. A link to the radioactive nuclear fallout map is below.

Does that imply the lack of radiation detectors before the deployment?

It will be interesting to track the (admitted) number of units in service at any one time.

And from The NY TIMES...

Scientists Project Path of Radiation Plume
(...)

Health and nuclear experts emphasize that radiation in the plume will be diluted as it travels and, at worst, would have extremely minor health consequences in the United States, even if hints of it are ultimately detectable. In a similar way, radiation from the Chernobyl disaster in 1986 spread around the globe and reached the West Coast of the United States in ten days, its levels measurable but minuscule.

The projection, by the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty Organization, an arm of the United Nations in Vienna, gives no information about actual radiation levels but only shows how a radioactive plume would probably move and disperse.

The forecast, calculated Tuesday, is based on patterns of Pacific winds at that time and the predicted path is likely to change as weather patterns shift.

The NY Times has published an interactive nuclear radiation fallout forecast map.
Here is the current nuclear fallout predictions for March 18th, 2010.

Forecast by the United Nations Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban Treaty Organization - New York Times

The same insanity that prevailed (still prevails) in the Japanese MSM is happening here in America. What did you expect?

We were warned.

March 21, 2011
Spike in radiation levels for West Coast?

“Abnormal” readings on 8 of 18 EPA monitors for California, Oregon, Washington —
Devices now “undergoing quality review”

Some Radiation-Tracking Air Monitors May Not Be Working Properly, EPA Says, Bloomberg, March 21, 2011.

Eight of 18 air monitors in California, Oregon and Washington state that track radiation from Japan’s nuclear reactors are “undergoing quality review,” according to the Environmental Protection Agency’s website. …

“What we are seeing is not a problem,” [Ronald Fraass, director of the EPA’s National Air and Radiation Environmental Laboratory in Montgomery, Alabama] said today in a telephone interview. …

Monitors are listed as undergoing review if they report an abnormal reading, Fraass said …

May we enquire as to the "abnormal readings" in question?

An abnormality might mean that the monitor isn’t working correctly, or the device measured a spike in radiation levels attributable to an environmental change, Fraass said. …For example, higher temperatures can cause higher levels of naturally occurring radon gas, he said.

Sounds more like naturally occurring bovine excrement (bravo sierra for you people in Rio Vista).

And here we were under the impression that radiation detectors detect radiation - not temperature.

USGOV Newspeak, again. This is starting to have that fish smell.

A sufficient number of devices are working and can measure any changes in radiation levels from the damaged Fukushima Dai- Ichi reactors, continued Fraass.

How many of these devices constitute a "sufficient" number?

Will the public be warned - no, advised - of the changes in a timely manner?

What is the response mechanism to a radioactive cloud hovering over a U.S. city?

Who exactly is heading up this response mechanism?

FEMA?

The U.S. has 124 stationary air-radiation monitors compared with 50 in use when the reactor at Chernobyl, Ukraine, exploded in 1986, said Brendan Gilfillan, an EPA spokesman, in an e-mail.

And here is where they are.

124? !!#?%!! That is not even ONE for each of the nuclear facilities in the U.S.!

At least, in the ensuing 35 years, they have managed to add 74 monitors - a couple a year?

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

Twenty-two monitors weren’t working and were listed as out of service today, Fraass said.

Oh, that's reassuring - only about 20% of our monitors down in a nuclear emergency!

Oh, that's right... everything is OK - just elevated background radiation - no more that you might get in a flight from Los Angeles to New York.

“If a monitor in one area is being repaired, EPA’s network will still be able to detect any fluctuation in background radiation levels,” Gilfillan said.

Let's see now. 124 monitors in America.

22 down means 102 in service.

Sure would like to see an map with the "down" monitors and the closest ones that are picking up the slack by "remote monitoring" from how many miles away?

And here it is.

Does anyone have any stats on the range abilities of the radiation monitors that the EPA is using?

And here's the real-time version to have your way with.

How far are you and your loved ones from a radiation monitoring device?

Link

Remember all the problems associated with the AREVA (Fromatome Richland, WA) nuclear facility outlined in previous posts?

Do you think their monitor is in service?

Remember when we were complaining about almost 20% of the rad monitors were down nationwide during this inundation of radioactivity?

Six out of eleven monitors are out of service in California at this time - 55%!

And the insanity goes on and on.

March 28, 2011

Radioactive Iodine-131 in Pennsylvania rainwater sample is 3300% above federal drinking water standard

Governor Corbett Says Public Water Supply Testing Finds No Risk to Public From Radioactivity Found in Rainwater

… The (Iodine-131) numbers reported in the rainwater samples in Pennsylvania range from 40-100 picocuries per liter (pCi/L). Although these are levels above the background levels historically reported in these areas, they are still about 25 times below the level that would be of concern. The federal drinking water standard for Iodine-131 is three pCi/L. …

On Friday, rainwater samples were taken in Harrisburg, where levels were 41 pCi/L and at nuclear power plants at TMI and Limerick, where levels were 90 to 100 pCi/L.

Corbett emphasized that the drinking water is safe and there is no cause for health concerns. …

(Bangs head on desk and reaches for the vice-grips and phone to call George...)

“Rainwater is not typically directly consumed,” Corbett said. “However, people might get alarmed by making what would be an inappropriate connection from rainwater to drinking water. By testing the drinking water, we can assure people that the water is safe.” …
enenews.com...

Newspeak... DoubleSpeak... Gobbledegook... Your choice.

More horrific news to come... we are now behind the eight-ball and need to wake up and do something ...

Thoughts, anyone?

In Peace, Love & Light

tfw

edit on 21/4/2011 by thorfourwinds because: linx

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

There are a LOT more of those monitors deployed on the west coast- from Colorado to the Pacific. NEST teams mobilized 3 days post tsunami and east coast teams went "poof" for the most part- presumably west. NEST doesn't do mass mobilizations unless SHTF or is about to. I'm not saying we're all gonna die by any means- it seems the Japanese have got the mess confined locally as best that they can but the teams did spool up and deploy.

The only thing is unless someone has got a DoE Q and a need to know we'll never find out what those monitors are picking up.
edit on 21-4-2011 by SFA437 because: My damn "K" key sticks

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I guess he thinks, third time's a charm...why do I get the feeling Shimizu, has been put in the role of TEPCO'S pinata, sent out to take the hits from angry people. Hope those angry people don't expect anything good to fall out of that pinata.
But, hopefully they get some therapeutic value from poking him. God/Goddess knows he deserves it.

TEPCO chief meets with Fukushima governor to apologize

FUKUSHIMA, Japan, April 22, Kyodo

Tokyo Electric Power Co. President Masataka Shimizu met Friday with Fukushima Gov. Yuhei Sato at the prefectural office to apologize in person for the outbreak of the nuclear emergency at the utility's Fukushima Daiichi power plant.

Shimizu previously tried twice to see the governor since the outbreak of the disaster, triggered by the March 11 mega earthquake and tsunami, but Sato turned him down both times, saying, ''The anger and fear of people in this prefecture have reached the limit.''

Shimizu was hospitalized in late March for hypertension and dizziness as the company continued battling to contain the nuclear crisis. english.kyodonews.jp...

Des

top topics

<< 763  764  765    767  768  769 >>

join