It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake

page: 756.htm
<< 753  754  755    757  758  759 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Its time for Thee Komatsu 575 remote control Super Dozer

I'm over all this pussy footing around and debri..time for some real debri movement thats not reliant on weak gassed wealth seeking #tards

Give us the the Dozer

edit on 20-4-2011 by Somamech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NoAngel2u

Not only is crasar.org no longer on, but all the caching sites are failing on them.

Crasar.org Whois
Domain ID
77775658-LROR
Domain Name:CRASAR.ORG
Created On:25-Sep-2001 21:12:07 UTC
Last Updated On:27-Oct-2009 13:29:27 UTC
Expiration Date:25-Sep-2014 21:12:07 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Network Solutions LLC (R63-LROR)
Registrant ID:16713033-NSIV
Registrant Name:University of South Florida
Registrant Organization:University of South Florida
Registrant Street1:ATTN insert domain name here
Registrant Street2:care of Network Solutions
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City
rums
Registrant State/Province
A
Registrant Postal Code:18222
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.5707088780
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:
Admin ID:16713032-NSIV
Admin Name:Robin Murphy
Admin Street1:ATTN insert domain name here
Admin Street2:care of Network Solutions
Admin Street3:
Admin City
rums
Admin State/Province
A
Admin Postal Code:18222
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+1.5707088780
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:
Tech ID:16713032-NSIV
Tech Name:Robin Murphy
Tech Street1:ATTN insert domain name here
Tech Street2:care of Network Solutions
Tech Street3:
Tech City
rums
Tech State/Province
A
Tech Postal Code:18222
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+1.5707088780
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:
Name Server:NS91.WORLDNIC.COM
Name Server:NS92.WORLDNIC.COM
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
Name Server:
DNSSEC:Unsigned
Crasar.org Server Details
IP address:128.194.138.45
Server Location:College Station, TX in United States
ISP:Texas A&M University

twitter.com...#!/CRASAR

Interesting - they've been involved with several other disasters, but only this one put them down after they posted about it.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

TY Angel, and no, you are not paranoid. I can't access any way in either. I'll try several different back doors, and keep trying. It's a very informative site. I made sure to delete all the personal info on the folks in Japan/phone #s, before posting here. Wish I had copied that data and kept it now.

Des
Oh, I can fix that
Give me just a few minutes to figure out how to get the screen shot uploaded and posted.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

They've been posting on the situation in Japan since early on. The only difference is that WE just started posting on it.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoAngel2u
reply to post by Aeons

They've been posting on the situation in Japan since early on. The only difference is that WE just started posting on it.

IIRC, I initially found their site, from a Japanese site, not in English. Clicked on a link, viola got there. So glad you kept screen shots. So many reference sites are going dark. We'll keep the fire burning here at ATS, the dark will have a hell of a time engulfing us

Des

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
NHK showing new robot videos NOW.
www3.nhk.or.jp...

link   
www.yomiuri.co.jp...

According to Nishiyama, damage to reactors can be described in three phases of increasing severity. In the first phase of initial damage to a reactor's core, the metallic casing surrounding the fuel pellets are damaged but the pellets remain intact. The second phase involves some melting of nuclear fuel. In the third phase, what is known as a meltdown, all the fuel pellets melt and accumulate at the bottom of the containment vessel.

The agency said it now believes the fuel pallets have melted because of the high levels of radiation detected at the Nos. 2 and 3 reactors. Melting fuel pellets also likely led to a hydrogen explosion at the No. 1 reactor, Nishiyama said.

Tokyo Electric Power Co., the operator of the crippled plant, has said the cores of the Nos. 1 to 3 reactors have been damaged by 25 percent to 70 percent. But the agency emphasized that these figures are only estimates.

Stage 3 meltdown admitted. Also large amounts of radiation.

link   
Cached version of the website

edit on 2011/4/20 by Aeons because: fixing to use Image tag for scrollbars.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
What the hell...
Small amounts of radioactive iodine found in breast milk

A citizen's group concerned about the impact on mothers and babies of the radioactive leaks from a crippled nuclear power plant in Fukushima Prefecture said Wednesday that small amounts of radioactive iodine have been found in the breast milk of four women living east or northeast of Tokyo.

But eh, ALL IS SAFE!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Here ya go Des

edit on 4/20/1111 by NoAngel2u because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoAngel2u
Oh this one is also interesting for one blurb at the very end...

IRS in Japan uses UGV, CRASAR has more missions but waiting
Posted by Dr. Robin Murphy on March 24th, 2011 at 6:01 am UTC

In the "easy" line of sight part of the gym We’ve confirmed that the International Rescue Systems Institute used one of the ground robots that was here at Disaster City for our joint workshop to explore a partially collapsed gym on 3-18 and in the meantime have generated more missions for our marine vehicle members at Hachinohe and surrounding ports, complementing new apps for our ground and aerial robots. Dr. Eric Steimle, our marine vehicle lead for our Roboticists Without Borders program, spent most of yesterday working with various companies and groups such as the Center for Ocean Technology at USF and AUVSI to match up capabilities with needs and with transportation and power logistical constraints. Eric led the marine vehicle effort for CRASAR for our post-Hurricane Wilma and Ike.

CRASAR is working on finalizing logistics and permissions (and hopefully additional funding), we hope to depart soon, the situation at Fukushima permitting.

I’ll provide an update later, but the IRS report echoed iRobot’s comments about using their robots (both are the same size and general capability) for the Fukushima reactors- saying they were glad the doors in the gym were open. Shut or locked doors are major problems for robots operating in “human navigable” spaces, where robots are going where people COULD go, but shouldn’t.

Good job, IRS!!

Didn't they show pictures of those iRobots opening doors???

source: Dr Robin Murphy CRASAR Blog

So my curiosity radar is wondering, since we suspected it was a set up after seeing the reflection of workers nearby, and the above states it is an issue for robots to open doors... then who opened up the doors for the robots?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Can I fluff your wings...Thank you!
Adding phone#s to my contact files. ((((((Angel))))))

Des

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Well, I ripped those itchy things off long ago, but I would never turn down a back scratch where they use to be.
lol Anyway, I'm glad I screenied those also. Looks like Aeon had some luck loading up a cached page. It doesn't even offer me that option anymore, just says "error establishing a database connection."

Btw, a more recent article above the one I screenied included a point of contact in Japan. Dr. Fumitoshi Matsuno, matsuno@me.kyoto-u.ac.jp

NoAngel

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Try this - I just went circuitously through Texas A&M and this link seems to work.

crasar

Or maybe the site was just down temporarily and is now back up
edit on 20-4-2011 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Japan Tsunami Fukushima Nuclear Disaster 2/2- Leuren Moret - PDX 9/11 Truth

Very good talk by a highly informed insider.

In her words, "What species kills their young for energy?
What species kills their young for security?
What species kills their young for power?"

How nuclear and haarp went together, for the only way to study the magnetic field, was to inject ionized particles everywhere.

All the spent fuel is stored at the US facilities as well.

The food supply from Mexico to Canada is destroyed.
edit on 20-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Was at the office today and we had our office insurance policy renewal come in. With it was a separate note that advised a clause concerning contamination from radiation had been amended. I didn't get a chance to read it in detail as I have been catching up from being on holiday, but I am wondering if insurers are amending this clause in response to Fukushima in all new policies and renewals.

I will have to look into this in more detail next week when I am in the office and will note down exactly what it says so I can look into this further.

Has anyone else noticed this?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

I think the site is back up. I reloaded the pages that had given me the error (which I had not closed out) and they loaded right up to the site that time.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Fars News Agency - AEOI Official Assures World of Bushehr N. Power Plant Safety against Quakes

english.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=9001311466

TEHRAN (FNA)- An official with the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran (AEOI) rejected the comparisons drawn by certain western states between the country's first nuclear power plant in the Southern port city of Bushehr and Japan's Fukushima nuclear power plant, urging that the Iranian power plant is fully resistant to earthquakes.

"As regards safety in the Bushehr reactor, we considered all the events (at different world nuclear power plants) registered during the history and took into consideration the possibility of earthquake based on the existing fault-lines before doing the designing similar to what we do when we want to select a site for building a nuclear facility," Head of Iran's Nuclear Safety System Nasser Rastkhah told FNA on Wednesday.

He reiterated that the Bushehr nuclear power plant complies with the latest safety rules and standards, and said, "Our up-to-date knowledge assures us that what happened to Fukushima will not occur at the Bushehr nuclear power plant."

(...)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
NHK showing new robot videos NOW.
www3.nhk.or.jp...

Im uploading the robot video now. If they are not taken down will post links here. There are 22 videos in total - they give some very interesting information!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjjtir
Fars News Agency - AEOI Official Assures World of Bushehr N. Power Plant Safety against Quakes

english.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=9001311466

TEHRAN (FNA)- An official with the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran (AEOI) rejected the comparisons drawn by certain western states between the country's first nuclear power plant in the Southern port city of Bushehr and Japan's Fukushima nuclear power plant, urging that the Iranian power plant is fully resistant to earthquakes.

"As regards safety in the Bushehr reactor, we considered all the events (at different world nuclear power plants) registered during the history and took into consideration the possibility of earthquake based on the existing fault-lines before doing the designing similar to what we do when we want to select a site for building a nuclear facility," Head of Iran's Nuclear Safety System Nasser Rastkhah told FNA on Wednesday.

He reiterated that the Bushehr nuclear power plant complies with the latest safety rules and standards, and said, "Our up-to-date knowledge assures us that what happened to Fukushima will not occur at the Bushehr nuclear power plant."

(...)

So I guess Saudi Arabia is just fear-mongering here:

js10131979.newsvine.com...

I guess in May we'll see who's telling the truth...

new topics

top topics

<< 753  754  755    757  758  759 >>

join