It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake

page: 651.htm
<< 648  649  650    652  653  654 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
from Tepco press release

-From 3:59 pm to 4:28 pm on April 10th, an unmanned helicopter was sent over Unit 1 to 4 to grasp the situation of reactor building.

source

wow..good idea!! why didn't we think of that??? oh wait we did....weeks ago

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by odd1out
Imagine a scenario where the corium from two or three reactors managed to work it's way into a chamber of magma beneath the bedrock. Then imagine that that corium moved along to later be spouted out by a volcano such as Mt. Fuji...
Geez, the stuff Hollywood thrillers are made of...maybe I should write a screenplay

edit on 10-4-2011 by odd1out because: (no reason given)

You can write an update to Kurosawa:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 10-4-2011 by Chakotay because: CLASSIFIED

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Nuclear radiation from Japan's Fukushima Daiichi plant reaches Pakistan

Nuclear radiation that leaked from crisis-hit Japanese Fukushima Daiichi power plant after last month's 9.0 magnitude earthquake, have been detected in Pakistan, but the radiation is extremely dilute, said a Pakistani nuclear scientist, Dr Jamshed Zaidi.

According to a Pakistani private TV report, the radiation levels recorded in Pakistan do not pose any threat to human life or environment, because of long distance from Japan and air mixing along the path.

I bet Pakistan loves that.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by shoeshiner
Someone said this earlier and I didn't see a response, but is oil possibly a lubricant for the earth? It just seems there is a reason for it, and not for our pleasure.

It's always pops in my head that maybe we shouldn't tamper with it

Very interesting notion

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by irsuccubus
I have many spare gallons at this time and will be doing some supplementing of the bottled type in order to stockpile.

And how do you know if the source of that bottled water doesn't have Iodine in it?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Edited because I posted this quote without a reply by accident:

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
I am curious, is there anyone on this board who still thinks the japan quake and nuclear disasters were not planned and executed to perfection? Have people seen the japan card in the illuminati deck of cards with combined disasters, that was published about a decade ago?

The events were no surprise. Nature's a bitch.

Here is a serious question and please don't give me the "sorry its classified" bs answer. I swear I would (ats censor) if you told me that in private. Anyway HOW do these rods GET ENRICHED at the factory and WHY IS IT NOT POSSIBLE TO DE-ENRICH THEM SOMEHOW? They work on fission so maybe use fussion TO FUSE them?

I made shortbread this morning. How easy do you think it would be to now get the sugar back out?
Now supposing I heat this shortbread up past the melting point of sugar, so it becomes a black, gooey mess and the metal container I'm heating it in burns away. How easy then would it be to get the sugar out?

The answer to de-enriching plutonium or uranium isotopes from melted rods is no more classified than is the answer to getting the sugar out of my burnt and melted shortbread.

Fusion is still, as far as I know, not a useful technology, and wouldn't work to de-enrich rods anyway.

Come on, I am 100% sure they are hiding stuff on purpose to bring japan down to its knees and WORST TO KILL PEOPLE THROUGHOUT THE WORLD by radiation poisoning. The UN agenda 21 and georgia guidestones tell everything. Man I am so pissed...why aren't you????????

I'm pissed off alright, but with greedy sobs who put the world in danger just to make big bucks, and with trusting fools who believed the power of fission would be safe in the hands of greedy bastards.

edit on 11/4/11 by Kailassa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
This was HAARP induced.

No it wasn't. I have that on good authority
Besides HAARP array is out of range for Japan

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Silverlok

I totally agree.Those workers were probably not even trained correctly,for the "what if" scenario. 11 dollars an hr. is a small sum to be paid though. They should march those TEPCO bigwigs,right up to those reactors(minus the protective garments),and ask them,"WAS IT WORTH IT?"

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

we should use the inverse square law:
as much above 11 dollars an hour that the management levels make should be the base factor in how long they should be exposed to radiation . So if a worker at 11 dollars an hour spent 45 minutes under # 3 'trying to connect pump lines ( as opposed the the original story of power lines) then an middle manager at 60,000 a year should have to spend 110 minutes at the same radiation , and share holders and other exec should have to have comparable times , in effect several days in front of radiation .. it should be the price one pays for gambling

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by XRaDiiX Also i agree with you the Rothschilds are the most corrupt on this planet they own about half the worlds wealth most people don't know this though.

More like 90%

www.youtube.com...

But if your goal is to control the world's wealth... why would you want to blow it up? You cannot control that which you destroy. And sheep are collateral that pay taxes

And yeah scalar waves could cause a quake... Russians tried once and had to destroy the site to make it stop... the ruins are still on Google Earth. It was a big stink with the CIA remote viewing team and Tesla weapons. Problem with creating earthquakes is there is no way to control them

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Improvisation, frustration mark Japan’s nuclear crisis at 4 weeks

… A month into the crisis, the utility acknowledges, there is no end in sight. …

Some Japanese experts now say the effort is in danger of failing unless Japan seeks more help from international experts to bring it to an end. Tetsunari Iida, an engineer-turned-industry critic, said the situation is “beyond the reach” of Japan’s closely knit nuclear establishment. …

[E]xperts say the overheated fuel rods are likely to have suffered extensive damage, and there is a complication for seemingly every advance. …

Tokyo Electric officials told CNN they can’t say when they’ll be able to restore those normal cooling. …

Satoshi Sato, a Japanese nuclear industry consultant, called the current line of attack a “waste of effort.” Plant instruments are likely damaged and unreliable because of the intense heat that was generated, and pumping more water into the reactors is only making the contamination problem worse, he said.

“There is no happy end with their approach,” Sato told CNN. “They must change the approach. That’s something I’m sure of 100 percent.”

After the 1986 Chernobyl accident, the world’s worst to date, the Soviet Union encased the plant’s damaged reactor in a massive concrete sarcophagus. Iida said Fukushima Daiichi’s reactors remain too hot to pour concrete, but he suggested pouring a slurry of minerals and sand over them to carry away heat before encasing them. …

One month in... and no end in sight, no solution in sight. And since the beginning they all said it was alright and it would be solved within days and it wasn't nowhere as bad as Chernobyl when in fact it's worse.

And the Japanese government still stands after all their lies and cover up. WHAT THE HELL IS THE OPPOSITION DOING?

link   

Originally posted by Chakotay

Originally posted by Silverlok
...frankly if nukes are here to stay then regulatory agencies should do the billing collect the money and then pay the nuke plants , AND the death penalty should be instituted for infractions like Fukushima...

Dude, I got posts deleted and mod booted (not by Redneck) out of the thread earlier for saying exactly that.

I'm back and got yer back.

Well then a new and better core , semper fi MF, and thanks , certain people can never retire they just find a way to chew through the leash. And as one of the bad men..this thing at fukushima is a game changer...forever,
you know as humans we all know at some level beauty is not something extra, something that can be done without ..but passive granola consumption is not a way to make this readily apparent

link   
reply to post by zorgon

But what if one really wanted to bring it all down and watch it burn??

Then who really cares about controlling it, right zorgy?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
295 Billion US dollars to reconstruct Japan on CCTV right now...

Got no link yet...

here's link: 295 Billion

Gott, they could have owned Mars.

edit on 11-4-2011 by Chakotay because: Even the Chinese hate this suffering in Japan...

edit on 11-4-2011 by Chakotay because: CLASSIFIED

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chakotay
295 Billion US dollars to reconstruct Japan on CCTV right now...

Got no link yet...

Gott, they could have owned Mars.

edit on 11-4-2011 by Chakotay because: Even the Chinese hate this suffering in Japan...

Thats about 15 times NASA's Annual Budget Could have been on Mars Indeed and the Moon! With Bases!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bhadhidar
If the people of Japan rise up, successfully, against the nuclear power industry in their country; what alternative energy source(s) do they actually have to fall back on?

Japan is basically a long chain of active volcanic islands, with active geothermal activity on (I think?) every major island. So, I say put all the investment into geothermal (not be be confused with "thermal"). Not every country has that option, but I think it's well within the realm of possibility for Japan.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by EnhancedInterrogator

Just don't put TEPCO in charge of it.

They'll figure out some way to set off the volcanoes and sink the islands!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by morefiber
The only thing I can think is that it really depends on type of rock, how much if any soil and soil type if not built right on bedrock, and the beach profile, and bedrock profile. Does anyone have geological data?

Neogene sedimentary rock... basically sandstone (yellow areas)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paroxysm
But what if one really wanted to bring it all down and watch it burn??

Then they would use particle beam weapons focused at key points. Many blue flashes have been seen and it was considered... but my sources have told me to my satisfaction that they didn't do it
Even John was sure they did, but he too was assured they didn't...

So we can call this one natural... (except the part stupidity played in the nuke plants)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
And the Japanese government still stands after all their lies and cover up. WHAT THE HELL IS THE OPPOSITION DOING?

...trying to get President Kan OUT... seems he was very unpopular and asked to step down. He refused (was just shown on NHK) Lucky for him the earthquake happened and he had a stay of execution

That was an interesting development... shows why TEPCO and Kan are in the same game

Japan PM Naoto Kan admits foreign donations

Mr Kan told a parliamentary committee that at the time he had been unaware that the donor was a South Korean citizen, resident in Japan. He told cabinet colleagues he would not be resigning. Japanese law bans political donations from foreigners to prevent politicians being influenced from abroad.

rpokharna.wordpress.com...

The more I hear about this stuff the more I see that Japanese 'Honor' is just for show these days
edit on 11-4-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 648  649  650    652  653  654 >>

join