It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake

page: 561.htm
<< 558  559  560    562  563  564 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I've just been catching-up with the last few pages before bedtime and I noticed something in the lower left corner of the elevation;

It looks like it could be another body

Is there any way to get a closer look for confirmation ?

Woody

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

what area are you talking about?
I really really think it would be hard to spot a body in this pic do to how small it would be

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by LilFox
What about bedding sand?

It works its way into the crack and can seal it.. if there is a pressure buildup and expansion of any kind, the sand will give way.. and will settle back again.

There are multiple cracks under the whole plant. The whole coast sank from 75 cm at Fukushima to several meters in the North. As Redneck and others have pointed out it is most likely there are cracks under the whole area. We have see the crack and the pits they already showed and you can see movement of several inches

I used it in the bottom of an outdoor hot tub to plug holes you could fit your hand through.. Might stop the leak temporarily

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I hate to say but, the only one in control at Fukushima, is Mama Nature, and she's tearing it to shreds.

Des

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rbrtj

I believe that was part of the neutrons sub-text Arnie alluded to in his last address and why they dumped MORE THAN NORMAL amounts of stuff in the ocean ( the thing has been leaking for weeks and I am right with Zorgon on this, no way was that little pisser was creating millions of times the radiation AT THE INLET), frankly the total amount of radiation at the site is probably high enough on average now that the waste pools at five and six ( which have more 'spent' fuel in them than 1, 2 and 3 put together ) are starting to sing (Tepco has reported them as cracked , but it may just be they are now heating beyond the ability to cool them), and as they moved that hot water around (that probably came out of 6) if started problems wherever they put it ( pool at 1, pool/core at 2, whatever four has become ) ,
And now will call before we cum in your ocean next time ...promise...
er ,
NO you'll swing from the yard arm.
I am not sure how effective the media numbing is in Japan but it must be effect for this to not result in Tepco guys getting torn apart in the streets , and the Japanese government ....sickening

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by okiecowboy

what area are you talking about?
I really really think it would be hard to spot a body in this pic do to how small it would be

Hey there okiecowboy,

Y'know I feel a little silly now because after reviewing the image I see your point ... what I was looking at is on the elevated area towards the bottom left corner ... the reason I thought it might be a body is because it looks very similar to the anomoly that showed-up on the roof of one of the reactors (posted some pages back).

But you are completely correct now I take in the perspective ... it would be far too big to be a body.

Sorry everyone (*blushes at own stupidity) please excuse me whilst I sculk back into my corner and restrict myself to 'read only'.

Woody

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Good news.... milk in my state of Washington passed the radiation tests, 5000 times below anything that "can' cause health conerns...
Oh.. and the carrier George Washington is coming in to home port in Bremerton Tommorrow, maybe we will get some scuttle from our sailors.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

No worries..
pretty sure I see what you are talking about..and yeah if it wasn't for the scale, I would be looking at it closer as well

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Getting to know Fukushima: (What we "know" was there - pre-mox)

Dry Cask Storage and Spent Nuclear Fuel Inspection Nov. 2010

More HERE< br />
The link to the original report would not open. Found a back-up

August 2010 MOX fuel loaded in Reactor #3

Hope this helps.

edit on 5-4-2011 by DancedWithWolves because: Ooops missed one.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The news is saying the April 6th radiation cloud coming my way is a hoax......
I'll update after commercials, this out to be a good laugh.
Nuclear experts are trying to quealch the plume report from Norwegian.
Research professor from U W says we get more radiation from a banana and the crisis is over.

Then they say it is a cry for calm and giving Beta radiation levels that are very low.
I'll still stay out of the rain.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The pic is a doctored up piece of crap CG Zorgon even allow 5% for scale mismatch no way that's correct , they made the reactor way too short ,

also they are not showing the pools as high up as they should be and no pool what so ever on the upper right hand side of the containment ( they even have it kind of covered with words blobs )

also

#3 there is NOTHING left at anything approaching the height of the pools
#4 you can see the cracked broken and dry pool , and damage
#1 might have still had some structure at pool height but the night glow indicates the pool melted out
#2 only one that does not appear to have damage visible at or below the pools ( but all that steam came from somewhere )
edit on 5-4-2011 by Silverlok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

now don't feel too bad because at this stage it appears that Tepco is hoping for the spontaneous generation of a mutant super hero to save the day and that COULD , after all the radiation just be your average mutant giant that wasn't up to hero statis

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by notsofunnyguy
Not glowing = eat
Glowing = don't eat

You know what? That is a FANTASTIC idea... radioactive particles react very brightly under UV light... just put your food under UV light and...
Not glowing = eat
Glowing = don't eat

You mean I actually contributed something useful?

I'm just here to add a bit of levity to this horrible situation...at least when it isn't TOO horrible.

Appreciate everyone's hard work on this, it's very informative.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DancedWithWolves

"we will provide full explanations from now on"

So they just admitted that they've been withholding information.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mendel101
Now why would they have done that?

Land sank during quake?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erasurehead
reply to post by imjustlikeyou

Screen capture 30 sec mark

It may be a fuel rod that was ejected.

www.liveleak.com...
edit on 4/5/2011 by Erasurehead because: add source link

I'm glad that I can finally offer something on the subject instead of just reading.
Looks like the "glow" is comming from #1. (red Box area). Using the HD pics from the drone and some footage at the 0:28 make, we can match the two up. (balck circle).
Keep up the GREAT work everybody.

Frenchi

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by imjustlikeyou

No idea, but good catch.

That video is more jerky than most of the UFO vids.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I found where they got the incorrect , mis-proportioned totally incorrect actual size for the mark I's computer render, from the GE PAGE "SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT ON THE MARK ONE"
perhaps they should change the name to " setting the record how we want it to be"

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jadedANDcynical
Ok, here's the translation for the text in the video:

No exhaust through the filters. (1:00)
Desperate recovery efforts continue. (2:04)

Interesting Thanks

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by rbrtj
reply to post by makeitso

I noticed and the X 10 factor too.
Are you thionking what i'm thinking and those 6 reactors or whats left of them are going to start talking to one another and blow up?
I'm not a scientist, but when those neurons start flying don't they go find others to join in the party?
edit on 5-4-2011 by rbrtj because: (no reason given)

I read this and this vision went through my head:

"You first"
"No, you first"
"No, YOU first. Don't make me angry. You won't like me when I'm angry."

edit on 5-4-2011 by notsofunnyguy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 558  559  560    562  563  564 >>

join