It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake

page: 501.htm
<< 498  499  500    502  503  504 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by rbrtj

BREAKING NEWS

Power company reports 2 missing Fukushima nuclear plant workers found dead on site

This was reported just now on Breaking News -Kyodo News

www.breakingnews.com...

I am assuming the casualties are from radiation.

They are reading here...TY for posting. Hope they expand on that one sentence in a follow up story.

Des..

I guess once it was exposed here, they had no choice but to admit it.
edit on 2-4-2011 by MedievalGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
NVM sorry
edit on 2-4-2011 by OuttaHere because: Someone beat me to it!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OuttaHere

You know as I've gone back and read this thread I've seen a bunch of things postulated and pointed out way ahead of the news services. I'm beginning to think that it is a distinct possibility they're using ATS as a research tool

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertwog
reply to post by SFA437

This ads up to 95% probability they arrived post explosion. Wow, that is interesting because I remember distinctly that the PR said there was an explosion and 2 workers were missing (might have to look that up). If they sent them up there after the explosion I find that highly negligent on TEPCO!

Everything they have done so far could be considered highly negligent. I could understand if workers didn't have dosimeters / radiation meters the day of the quake / tsunami. But TWO WEEKS later and they still don't have them? More likely is that they don't want them to have them because it makes them less liable / plausible deniability. This way they can say "yup radiation is high, we'll pay you well and look after you. Now please go work". I have no problem believing they were sent up there after the blast to investigate what blew up and if it was fixable.

Originally posted by makeitso

Originally posted by Wertwog

Yes, if these are bodies, they also appear to be clean and intact,

I've noticed the same scene with 2 slightly different angles in this video @ 2:38 and 2:40.

The broken pipe is visible in all three shots, I've marked it for reference.

However, it sits on an open outside wall directly beside the concrete truck spray arm.
I don't think they could miss seeing it there, if it was a body.

edit on 4/2/11 by makeitso because: (no reason given)

These pictures add a new dynamic to this; I'll have to think about it (whether they are bodies).

This just about confirms it for me though:

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by rbrtj

BREAKING NEWS

Power company reports 2 missing Fukushima nuclear plant workers found dead on site

This was reported just now on Breaking News -Kyodo News

Kyodo - Breaking News Link

www.breakingnews.com...

I am assuming the casualties are from radiation.

edit on 2-4-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

It's like they are reading this thread and disclosing what they can no longer hide

edit: Sorry; too slow! Beaten to it by like 5 other people.
edit on 2-4-2011 by VinceH because: too slow

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SFA437

I am going to go along with #2. They certainly look like bodies to me. They don't look dirty or bloody - this would not be the case if they were there before the explosion.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SFA437

Given the amount of detailed photo analysis and your background certifications you've presented to this thread, I wouldn't doubt that you and/or TheRedNeck end up being quoted in the NYT or WAPOST.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
More details on those two bodies found:

The bodies of two nuclear power plant workers missing since the epic March 11 earthquake have been found, an official with the plant's owner said Sunday.

The remains were found in the basement of the turbine building at the No. 4 reactor at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant, an official with the Tokyo Electric Power Company told reporters Sunday.

They were working there when the 9.0-magnitude quake and subsequent tsunami hit, causing damage throughout northeast Japan including to the power plant, which is on Japan's eastern coast about 240 kilometers (150 miles) north of Tokyo.

One of the workers was found floating in a pool of water in the basement, the utilty company official said. Both appeared to have suffered multiple traumatic injuries and severe blood loss.

The bodies were found Wednesday, but the power company didn't disclose the news until late Sunday morning.

link

Different bodies than the ones found on the roof?

Anyways, they found the bodies last Wednesday and they just now announce it?!

What else are they hiding?
edit on 2-4-2011 by MedievalGhost because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by VinceH

It's like they are reading this thread and disclosing what they can no longer hide

Sorry just now saw the breaking news. They found out the pics were released
they had to come up with something. It was suicide for the workers to go
up there.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mistafaz

Knowing our luck it will be his spit in the bucket quote...

The man walking and or about to die is a couple stories from the ground how much time did it take to get where he is and how the hell was he suppose to get back out?
To give credit whre it is do The spit in the bucket quote came from Redneck

edit on 2-4-2011 by rbrtj because: for got to give credit

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by makeitso

Maybe they looked in the places that were highlighted in the pictures...
and found them?

Again, thanks to all who have posted here...I lose track of some original posts, pardon me please.

edit on 2-4-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SFA437

Originally posted by SFA437
reply to post by OuttaHere

You know as I've gone back and read this thread I've seen a bunch of things postulated and pointed out way ahead of the news services. I'm beginning to think that it is a distinct possibility they're using ATS as a research tool

I know, it's true. I think we are one step ahead of them all the way.

I ended up retracting my post because so many people beat me to it! Man, you guys are FAST! I will never get a million stars and flags because someone always beats me to it. (Waaaa!)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MedievalGhost

Right reactor, just wrong location.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Right reactor, just wrong location.

I have the feeling that there are currently more than two dead workers. I'm sure in a few more weeks they will finally announce it.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Well...it's certainly pushing the boundaries of serendipity,

Des

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

According to that, these are not the bodies we are seeing (if that is what they are; I can't tell, which is why I have stayed out of that). One was found floating in the turbine building of Unit #4, while our spotting was in the reactor building of Unit #3.

The next thing I have to ask is going to sound pretty gross, and I apologize in advance. But it has to be asked.

Wednesday was the 30th of March, 19 days after the quake hit and these workers disappeared. Sunday, when the announcement was made, is the 2nd of April, another 3 days. If these workers died 22 days ago, they would be pretty rank right about now... what were they doing to/with these rotting bodies?

I mean, if I came across an animal that had died 19 days earlier, the last thing I would want to do is keep it around me...

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

Or are they being preserved from extreme radiation killing off the bacteria that would otherwise rot them...

I think they might be somewhat eerily preserved

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Not sure what they're going to do with them but they're going to be glowing at this point having been down in that radioactive soup chock full of various "iums".

Not only are they a couple weeks old but they're floaters that were found in warm water. Rank doesn't begin to cover the condition those poor guys are in right now. That kind of smell will get on you and stay for weeks.

I mean no disrespect to the deceased workers- just stating facts. Hope they manage to do something decent with the remains rather than just put them in a lined barrel.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
how many thoudands of bodies are still laying in the tsunami wreckage?
my god it has to be horrible

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck

According to that, these are not the bodies we are seeing (if that is what they are; I can't tell, which is why I have stayed out of that). One was found floating in the turbine building of Unit #4, while our spotting was in the reactor building of Unit #3.

The next thing I have to ask is going to sound pretty gross, and I apologize in advance. But it has to be asked.

Wednesday was the 30th of March, 19 days after the quake hit and these workers disappeared. Sunday, when the announcement was made, is the 2nd of April, another 3 days. If these workers died 22 days ago, they would be pretty rank right about now... what were they doing to/with these rotting bodies?

I mean, if I came across an animal that had died 19 days earlier, the last thing I would want to do is keep it around me...

TheRedneck

I don't see how they can even get the guy out of the water in the turbine room. Isn't that water >1Sv/hr? It's still pretty cold in Japanese springtime, maybe the bodies haven't decomposed much? Unless the heat from the radiation is keeping them warm. (?) And maybe all the external bacteria having been killed by radiation, they won't be so nasty. I don't know. It's pretty horrible.

I also agree with a previous poster that it's probable that more than just two workers have died.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Well just read some sobering things about mox fuel on another forum and the chain reaction that will be avoided at all cost. They may be going to either blow each rod so it doesnt blow or the fault line and sink it.

Something in the revelations of a red fire mountain and a lot of the ocean going.

Mox can go fission or fusion. And the chain reaction could do an infinite cycle and mom would be dead. It was quite complex, but relates to cold fusion and what a chain reaction can do.

So, I really and truly hope they're not lying to everyone and not fearing an imminent chain reaction on this.

So does anyone here have an idea of what a chain reaction would do and what fusion could result?

top topics

<< 498  499  500    502  503  504 >>

join