It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake

page: 1400.htm
513
<< 1397  1398  1399    1401 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Ok, you're the jury, so remember to keep an open mind, OK?
This pic is from Aug 25th 013

Aug 5th 013

Aug 20th 013

Aug 7th 013

The link for the last pick. 2:07 mark.

Ok, It seems .... maybe .... just maybe I've started a $hit storm with my pics of the harbour boiling. [I don't know it's boiling is for sure because I haven't taken a dip there with a thermometer, but neither has Arnie or anybody else who's saying it's just fog] They're so viral I don't know if I should grin or hide? I have no idea how this grew so big or who grew it?
It seems I've dumped burning fuel rods in tepco's pants!
"So Sorry...... Bow"
"So Sorry...... Bow"
If this forces closer scrutiny, more film, some independent observers, or some REAL transparency, I'll be happier than a pig in [you know what].
Only good can come of this.
The first ENE article that links to the BBC.
enenews.com...

Did anyone ask themselves why the BBC posted such thin slices of the original pictures to "debunk"? Why not show the entire picture? The top pic does not show that north of the reactors there is no steam/fog/boiling whatever you want to call it. Second pic was cropped too.
I have great respect for the comments gang at ENE and I was disappointed at how quick they brushed it off.

The Wall St Journal was just talking about how Fukushima was built on a river, and as rivers flow to the sea, the corium may be following the same path. The coriums will take the path of least resistance.
"Wall St. Journal: They don’t know where Fukushima’s melted fuel cores are, or in what state — Expert: “It’s important to think of worst-case scenario”… Even greater levels of contamination may be on the way — Plant “built on a river”
enenews.com... ht-be-even-more-heavily-contaminated-water-coming-th

Aug 26th
"Water with nuclear fuel coming up from ocean floor off Fukushima coast?"
enenews.com... sements-getting-close-to-fallout-total-from-every-atomic-bombs-t

"Japan Expert: Contamination from Fukushima flowing beneath seafloor? “Could spring up outside the port”
"Marui added that water outside the port also needs to be carefully checked"
Oh yeah I'm sure that's going to happen!

enenews.com...

"Fukushima Mystery? TV: Japan expert says radiation levels in ocean too high to be explained by groundwater flow alone — Must be coming from “other contamination routes” entering Pacific"
"Professor Jota Kanda argues government statistics don’t add up. He says a daily leakage of 300 tons doesn’t explain the current levels of radiation in the water."
"NHK: Kanda’s research and monitoring by Tepco puts the amount of cesium-137 in the groundwater around the plant at several hundred becquerels per liter at most. He’s concluded that radioactive isotope is finding another way to get into the ocean. He’s calling on the government and Tepco to identify contamination routes other than groundwater."
"Jota Kanda, Tokyo University professor: According to my research there are now 3 gigabecquerels [3 billion becquerels] of cesium-137 flowing into the port at Fukushima Daiichi every day. But for the 300 tons of groundwater to contain this much cesium-137, one liter of groundwater has to contain 10,000 becquerels of the radioactive isotope."
enenews.com... ation-thats-flowing-into-pacific-devastating-impact

So really.... is it such a stretch?
There are three 150 ton suns burning below this plant. They take the path of least resistance. That could be east for one of them. The water leaking out of the cracked foundations after hitting the 3000 degree coriums could very well be super hot in temp. The wall only went down 40 ft.
I really think the tide might be sucking out a few 100,000 thousand tons of water that's been super heated for hours when they're pumping it over the cores, filling up the basements and the tide is low.
Time will tell, right?
Hey.... it's not the first time I've danced on on a straight razor




posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I decided to use google earth and check out the image for our favorite nuke plant(s). Check out the picture editing, over most of the main buildings. Things that make you say hummmmmmmmmmm......





edit on 2-9-2013 by matadoor because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2013 by matadoor because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aircooled
Ok, you're the jury, so remember to keep an open mind, OK?
This pic is from Aug 25th 013

Aug 5th 013

Aug 20th 013

Aug 7th 013

The link for the last pick. 2:07 mark.

Ok, It seems .... maybe .... just maybe I've started a $hit storm with my pics of the harbour boiling. [I don't know it's boiling is for sure because I haven't taken a dip there with a thermometer, but neither has Arnie or anybody else who's saying it's just fog] They're so viral I don't know if I should grin or hide? I have no idea how this grew so big or who grew it?
It seems I've dumped burning fuel rods in tepco's pants!
"So Sorry...... Bow"
"So Sorry...... Bow"
If this forces closer scrutiny, more film, some independent observers, or some REAL transparency, I'll be happier than a pig in [you know what].
Only good can come of this.
The first ENE article that links to the BBC.
enenews.com...

Did anyone ask themselves why the BBC posted such thin slices of the original pictures to "debunk"? Why not show the entire picture? The top pic does not show that north of the reactors there is no steam/fog/boiling whatever you want to call it. Second pic was cropped too.
I have great respect for the comments gang at ENE and I was disappointed at how quick they brushed it off.

The Wall St Journal was just talking about how Fukushima was built on a river, and as rivers flow to the sea, the corium may be following the same path. The coriums will take the path of least resistance.
"Wall St. Journal: They don’t know where Fukushima’s melted fuel cores are, or in what state — Expert: “It’s important to think of worst-case scenario”… Even greater levels of contamination may be on the way — Plant “built on a river”
enenews.com... ht-be-even-more-heavily-contaminated-water-coming-th

Aug 26th
"Water with nuclear fuel coming up from ocean floor off Fukushima coast?"
enenews.com... sements-getting-close-to-fallout-total-from-every-atomic-bombs-t

"Japan Expert: Contamination from Fukushima flowing beneath seafloor? “Could spring up outside the port”
"Marui added that water outside the port also needs to be carefully checked"
Oh yeah I'm sure that's going to happen!

enenews.com...

"Fukushima Mystery? TV: Japan expert says radiation levels in ocean too high to be explained by groundwater flow alone — Must be coming from “other contamination routes” entering Pacific"
"Professor Jota Kanda argues government statistics don’t add up. He says a daily leakage of 300 tons doesn’t explain the current levels of radiation in the water."
"NHK: Kanda’s research and monitoring by Tepco puts the amount of cesium-137 in the groundwater around the plant at several hundred becquerels per liter at most. He’s concluded that radioactive isotope is finding another way to get into the ocean. He’s calling on the government and Tepco to identify contamination routes other than groundwater."
"Jota Kanda, Tokyo University professor: According to my research there are now 3 gigabecquerels [3 billion becquerels] of cesium-137 flowing into the port at Fukushima Daiichi every day. But for the 300 tons of groundwater to contain this much cesium-137, one liter of groundwater has to contain 10,000 becquerels of the radioactive isotope."
enenews.com... ation-thats-flowing-into-pacific-devastating-impact

So really.... is it such a stretch?
There are three 150 ton suns burning below this plant. They take the path of least resistance. That could be east for one of them. The water leaking out of the cracked foundations after hitting the 3000 degree coriums could very well be super hot in temp. The wall only went down 40 ft.
I really think the tide might be sucking out a few 100,000 thousand tons of water that's been super heated for hours when they're pumping it over the cores, filling up the basements and the tide is low.
Time will tell, right?
Hey.... it's not the first time I've danced on on a straight razor


To me, picture #2 tells the tale. Note that "fog" is ONLY at the plant, it bleeds off to the north.



posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Moderators, please indulge me here....

Some humor for AC.




posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   


Exposure Dose Evaluation of the Workers at Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station We have been evaluating the exposure dose of the workers at Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station in two categories, internal and external exposure doses.

The evaluation results have been submitted to the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare in the order of the due dates of announcements. (Previously announced) Today we submitted a report on the exposure dose evaluation as of the end of July 2013 to the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare. - The number of workers newly engaged in July was 390.

The maximum external exposure dose was 14.68mSv, and no significant value was measured for the internal exposure. - The exposure dose status of the "workers exposed to specially high radiation dose*" is provided separately. The exposure dose evaluation result as of the end of August will be reported to the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare by the end of September. *

The workers who applied Emergency dose limit (100mSv) shown in "Ordinance on Prevention of Ionizing Radiation Hazards, chapter 7." Specifically, it means the workers who engaged in the work to maintain the function that cooling reactor facility or spent fuel tank at the area where the radiation dose exceed 0.1 mSv/h and reactor facility, steam turbine and related facilities and surrounding area in the power plant or the work to maintain the function to control or prevent release of huge amount radioactive material due to trouble or break of reactor facility.

Attachment (Files)

It is interesting to see the decrease of the accumulated Radiation,
in the first Months it was between 10 to 24 Millisievert, the Average is 12 Millisievert
and the Average now is 0.45 Millisievert!

Banzai, Banzai, Banzai

edit on 2-9-2013 by Human0815 because: info

edit on 2-9-2013 by Human0815 because: Math



posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by matadoor
I decided to use google earth and check out the image for our favorite nuke plant(s). Check out the picture editing, over most of the main buildings. Things that make you say hummmmmmmmmmm......





edit on 2-9-2013 by matadoor because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2013 by matadoor because: (no reason given)


Aha Ha ha Ha Ha Ha! Yes Mat, I too was picked up by the cops in Daytona, back around 78 for taking a stroll at 1am.

Ok, on your overhead shot... #4 still has roof girders but doesn't seem to have the added "chuck wagon rag top"? And look at all those straight walls and cloudy rooftops!




posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Congratulations everyone, we have officially reached the stage where world governments like Japan are going to throw as little money as possible at the problem to get it fixed!
nbc news


Japan's government plans to spend nearly $500 million to deal with mounting amounts of radioactive water at Tokyo Electric Power Co.'s wrecked Fukushima nuclear power plant, the country's industry minister said Tuesday.
The government will spend most of that building a wall of frozen earth around wrecked reactors to prevent groundwater mixing with water being used to cool melted fuel rods, industry minister Toshimitsu Motegi told reporters.
The rest will be spent on upgrading water treatment systems to reduce the amount of contaminated water that is building up at the site and threatening to overwhelm clean up efforts after the worst nuclear crisis since Chernobyl in 1986.



posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Here's something I saw today, pardon me if it has already been posted:




New radiation spike near Fukushima nuclear plant tanks

Tokyo Electric Power Co said it couldn't give a precise reading on the radiation level because it was higher than its instruments can record.




news.msn.com...



posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Aircooled
 


dude behave whilst in our obama imperialistic country ok?


that shot looks almost like a video game image, reminds me of "call of duty" mapping.



posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Residents file criminal complaint against TEPCO over Fukushima leaks





FUKUSHIMA--Three residents of Fukushima Prefecture filed a criminal complaint with police on Sept. 3 against Tokyo Electric Power Co. over leaks of radioactive water at the crippled Fukushima No. 1 nuclear power plant. The complaint, filed with Fukushima prefectural police, said TEPCO and its 32 current and former executives are suspected of violating the environmental pollution offense law.

Individuals named in the complaint include Naomi Hirose, TEPCO president, and former company Chairman Tsunehisa Katsumata. The complaint said the utility’s lax management of contaminated water led to the leaks of large amounts of hazardous water.

The complaint was filed by Ruiko Muto, leader of a group that previously filed a criminal complaint with the Fukushima District Public Prosecutors Office over residents’ exposure to radiation after the nuclear accident, and two other members.

Filed in June 2012, the initial complaint said former TEPCO executives and other individuals are suspected of violations, including professional negligence resulting in death or injury. At a news conference on Sept. 3, Kazuyoshi Sato, deputy leader of the Muto group and a city assembly member of Iwaki, Fukushima Prefecture, explained why the new complaint was filed with police.

Source



posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I think we need to have a comparison shot of the Fuku site. One which is showing the ragged edges and the real situation. It is terrible that Google are modifying their sattelite shots to allow the japanese authorities to skip off.

And...what's more, Google are fighting the Chinese internet restrictions yet restricting/modifying their own content. Thats hypocritical and the Chinese would score a PR point or two if they picked up on it..



posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo
 


That's why I included the coordinates, open google earth and see if you folks see the same image as I did.



posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Tank inspection.


No eye protection on this guy.


Diapers? Pillow cases? Diapers in pillow cases? I love the X on the tank.


More leaks in other tanks as they leave.


I'm sure those blue shoes aren't regulation. To the other guy with the geiger. Hey look behind you!


Tepco shouldn't need any more tanks now. With the wall they have dammed up the aquifer and raised the water level to cover the cores and basements.


Leaking tank drain goes to outside of Fukushima plant port.
fukushima-diary.com...

Sept 1st from a Japanese tweet. Sea drain from tanks south of the waste treatment [HA!] building.



posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Aircooled
 


i can't imagine they're actually putting anything in these useless tanks any longer, probably just window dressing for the serfs of the world, hey look we're building these tanks and storing irradiated water in them forever.


i think it's safe to say they have been and will continue to allow all the runoff they can get and "claim" they are temporary leaks.


the part that makes me a bit more nervous is that tepco and the japanese govt. are now caged and dangerous animals in this thing, they can't fix anything so what's left to do but lie out their asses and punt, now that the world knows more.

i would even venture a guess that they have already begun deliberately pumping anything and everything into the ocean that they can get away with, that's human nature and that's happening, make no mistake.



posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
reply to post by Aircooled
 


i can't imagine they're actually putting anything in these useless tanks any longer, probably just window dressing for the serfs of the world, hey look we're building these tanks and storing irradiated water in them forever.


i think it's safe to say they have been and will continue to allow all the runoff they can get and "claim" they are temporary leaks.


the part that makes me a bit more nervous is that tepco and the japanese govt. are now caged and dangerous animals in this thing, they can't fix anything so what's left to do but lie out their asses and punt, now that the world knows more.

i would even venture a guess that they have already begun deliberately pumping anything and everything into the ocean that they can get away with, that's human nature and that's happening, make no mistake.


How to people on a sinking ship react? How to people on a sinking ship that is on fire react? How to people on a sinking ship, on fire, with no hope react? I've never been in that situation, but there comes a point in even the simplest of screw ups where folks do noting reasonable. It seems that point passed some time ago, we're now seeing it. And this cartoon of rube goldberg errors will move onto SFP rod removal in about two months.

There was plenty of money to bail out AIG et al, but there was no money for this and now we see what happens. My sense is the rod removal will go horribly wrong at the outset, rendering the entire place a continuing nuclear bomb - it will be abandoned to do as it does and we will see a very new world order.



posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman
 


i agree cranky and we both know that ship is on hella fire right now. with the debris strewn across most of the SFP's as such and the zirconium damaged to the point it already is, i don't see rod removal as "any" option at this point, probably just speed up the inevitable really.

perhaps they should just surround the entire complex for now and make it a lake and treat the outflow forever or 50 thousand years whatever comes first.



posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
There are over 300 million people in just the United States. And that is just a small fraction of the total world population of around 7 billion. Most of the worlds population lives in the northern hemisphere.

There is a biblical prophecy that says that 2/3 of the population will die. Could Fukushima be the vehicle that brings this about????? Don't forget that Chernobyl means wormwood, and wormwood is considered a poison or something that fouls the water. If you extend that description to Fukushima because of the radiation that is many times worse than Chernobyl it could easily be made to fit the prophecy.

If the estimates I have seen are accurate then there is enough radiation potential at Fukushima to kill off almost all of the people in the northern hemisphere. AND...there is not enough room in the southern hemisphere to even hold a fraction of the population of the northern hemisphere and provide enough food to keep them from starving. Australia is one of the largest land masses in the southern hemisphere but most of it is barren, hostile and so dangerous that it takes some major survival skills to just stay alive in it.

Antarctica is large enough to take much of the population of the northern hemisphere but you are faced with extreme low temperatures and no way to grow food crops and raise animals to feed them; never mind housing and fuel to keep them from freezing to death. In it's own way Antarctica is at least as hostile and dangerous as the Australian outback.

So, if Fukushima does go off completely and poisons the entire northern hemisphere for centuries one heck of a lot of people are going to die.

In other words; Fukushima is a disaster of biblical proportions just waiting to happen.



posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by happykat39
 


Yes, it can be hard not to "go there" somedays...especially re: Fukushima...and the disasterous truth that is leaking out much slower than the radiation.


New Testament, in the book of Revelation: "The third angel blew his trumpet, and a great star fell from heaven, blazing like a torch, and it fell on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water. The name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters became wormwood, and many died from the water, because it was made bitter."


Only, the truth appears even worse....which could explain all the threes in the text I guess...

Meet the three stars that have fallen to earth, blazing like three torches...



Source

How I wish we knew how to stop the nuclear chain reaction that will grow exponentially, that we have created. We are in real trouble. Fukushima gives a whole new meaning to the term "chemical weapon."

Georgia Guidestones *shudder*

Let's hope for a better future....than all this.



posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
What do you guys and gals think of this?

"there's a massive amount of water throwing thru the ground water into the ocean where there's been a build up of tritium
inside the jetty ..you know fukushima 1 has a little port of it's own where things can come in and out of the plant unnoticed
by the public because it's completely hidden from site ...inside that jetty tritium has been rapidly building up meaning there
are underground nuclear reactions going on in that water"
wyynd.tripod.com...
"Prof at Tokyo U of Marine Sciences says there's massive amounts of heavy radio nucleides making it out to the sea..
he says there's another source he has clear data ...he's talking plutonium and uranium in massive quantities outside
in that jetty area which means there's a drainage pipe that's still in tact pushing out very very powerful nucleotides
from very enriched plutonium and uranium from some other underground source in fukushima 1
and that's i think, the center of the mistery here...that's as far as he'll[prof] go..but as far as i've said from very
very early on since a month or so after 311 that there are undergound nuclear seperation/enrichment labs ...
that are hidden away undergound, it's a huge site, and some of them have been excavated and some of them have not been
excavated ...i don't think this one has been, it must have survived, it must have had a lot of internal damage,
no one can go down, but it's not in a state of total collapse as some other places are, so that's pouring out very highly
enriched uranium and plutonium directly into the sea and he [prof] says it's thousands of times more radioactive than
the ground water
if you've got that much wargrade material that's stored in a destroyed lab that may have been involved in seperation that
people cannot get into now that they are desperately trying to dig out..."



posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Aircooled
 


Could the professor also be referring to the need to acknowledge the MOX fuel that melted down from Fukushima's reactor 3 and that nuclear fission is occurring and moving out from under the plant in uncontrolled chain reactions? We have the entire nuclear loads from Reactors 1, 2 and 3, with three being Mox fuel (bad things), in China Syndrome mode under that plant. Water coming in contact with the corium from the meltdowns and flowing only Japan knows where, would also produce what he is suggesting...wouldn't it?

Early on, schematics also indicated a possible tunnel system as you suggested and with items removed under blue tarps in the first few days after the disaster began, who knows what else is down there. Under that plant is a...well three...burning hells with more set to tumble down from spent fuel pools and more. The leaking tanks have always been the least of the problems...and they knew it.

It seems that the nations of the world really need to get off their collective arses and get involved in what is likely the worst disaster...ever. Because no one knows how to fix this...no one is demanding answers. There is no excuse for how everyone has said, sure you go ahead Japan with your national nuclear meltdown projects....it doesn't concern us....we aren't demanding answers. We aren't really going to double check the stuff you are spewing out.



General Electric, Hitachi and Toshiba designed, built and serviced the reactors. They need to biggie up at the front of the nuclear disaster payment line with the long ago nationized Tepco. Instead everyone is trying to figure out how to make more bank off this tragedy by selling leaking tanks etc., etc., as was suggested earlier.

So yes, in answer to your questions, I for one believe anything is possible, especially given the fact that Japan was moving further into MOX anyway here.

edit on 4-9-2013 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
513
<< 1397  1398  1399    1401 >>

log in

join