<< 1385  1386  1387    1389  1390  1391 >>

join

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by johnhenrysteel

problem is my friend
no one wants to believe...
its to damn scary..
everything is fine, everything is fine, everything is fine.
i just dont understand why the world is not rushing to try and fix this.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by johnhenrysteel

the media says what they are told to say..nothing more.
radiation killing the northern half of the planet..is NOT in the agenda.
when everyone you know has cancer and is dying? they will say nothing.
radiation is here to stay..and no one will say anything.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
This is a big admission. This confirms what we've all been thinking for a long time. The sea is flowing freely over the cores with the tides.
fukushima-diary.com...

Probably when the tide is low the water flows out, the cores become some what uncovered and start steaming like crazy.

"Tokyo Electric isn’t letting us know exactly what the radioactive material is in those sites but there’s so much radiation in those tanks, we do know that the exposure to people who are outside of the plant boundary is very, very high. That tells us – there’s this phenomenon called Bremsstrahlung and the decay of radioactive material in those tanks is releasing x-rays in very high quantities off site. That means that those tanks are extraordinarily radioactive and if there is an earthquake, none of them are seismically qualified."
enenews.com... very-high-from-bremsstrahlung-phenomenon-hundreds-of-tanks

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnhenrysteel
reply to post by autopat51

seriously considering moving out of California and relying on my own aquaponics!

Aquaponics is a growth business, lol. Seriously. Don't know if I'd choose Cali as it got slammed pretty hard.

Originally posted by johnhenrysteel
Has anyone else sighted any strange animals on the West Coast in the last year or so? I wonder if mutations are something that is starting to crop up more around the pacific... or any more information on this rockfish? are the fish around russia mutated also? what happened to the animals of the chernobyl crisis??

Tons of plants and some animals on this link, not strictly West Coast...
Here

posted on Jul, 23 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Just In: ‘Fukushima reactor site engulfed by steam’ — ‘Something like steam’ coming from unknown source at Unit No. 3 — ‘Continuously wafting through the air’ — Work to remove rubble suspended
Published: July 23rd, 2013 at 4:11 am ET

Kyodo, July 23, 2013: [... Tepco] said Tuesday it has confirmed “something like steam” is coming out of the No. 3 reactor building again [...Tepco] said one of its monitoring cameras showed what appeared to be steam coming out of the building’s fifth floor just above the reactor container at around 9:05 a.m. Tuesday. The steam continued to be seen at 10:30 a.m. [...] TEPCO has suspended work to remove rubble at the reactor building due to the apparent steam emission, they said.

Washington Post, July 23, 2013: [...] Tepco also said in an e-mailed statement today that steam from an unknown source that was first spotted near the fifth floor of the Fukushima plant’s No. 3 reactor building on July 18 was seen again this morning.
edit on 23 Jul 2013 by qmantoo because: quoted passage

Sorry, I see this steaming has been posted already above. I'll leave it as it is from a different source.
edit on 23 Jul 2013 by qmantoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The top of #3 looks different. The freight shaft is on the west side of the covered fuel pool.
It looks like they have 10 separate hatch doors to access the pool. No idea what those are east {sea side} of the pool? 40 gallon drums to put radioactive debris in, or a raised pool lid over half of the fuel pool?

High levels of radiation were detected near an area where steam was spotted July 23 at the No. 3 reactor building of the stricken Fukushima No. 1 nuclear plant, Tokyo Electric Power Co., the plant operator, said.
TEPCO gave a measurement of 562 millisieverts per hour.

ajw.asahi.com...

Former Fukushima worker “They knew contamination flows to the sea from the very beginning”
fukushima-diary.com...

Reactor 1, 1st floor: 4,700 millisieverts/hour (or 4.7 Sieverts/hour)
Locations exceeding 1,000 millisieverts/hour, or 1 Sievert/hour, are marked in red circles.
ex-skf.blogspot.ca...

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aircooled
This is a big admission. This confirms what we've all been thinking for a long time. The sea is flowing freely over the cores with the tides.
fukushima-diary.com...

Probably when the tide is low the water flows out, the cores become some what uncovered and start steaming like crazy.

"Tokyo Electric isn’t letting us know exactly what the radioactive material is in those sites but there’s so much radiation in those tanks, we do know that the exposure to people who are outside of the plant boundary is very, very high. That tells us – there’s this phenomenon called Bremsstrahlung and the decay of radioactive material in those tanks is releasing x-rays in very high quantities off site. That means that those tanks are extraordinarily radioactive and if there is an earthquake, none of them are seismically qualified."
enenews.com... very-high-from-bremsstrahlung-phenomenon-hundreds-of-tanks

to the first bit: I would imagine that it is the thermal transitions that steam the most ....when the tide is coming or going...changing the coolant to surface area ratio/pressure. Remember though the calculation is not so simple as melt material "pulses" in a stable environment ( given it's self heating , lave like status,generally know as "sheilding") the changing environments thermal relations will give us data based on the heat transfers main components : surface area and contact time

meaning if tepco has reverted to "pure" organic cooling as a solution...we should see steam at the onset of low tide ...somewhat less but still some at the middle between low and high tide and a bunch of steam as high tide comes in ...just a back of the napkin thought though...

but Tepco's "disclosure" NOW confirms their ( and all their compatriots) complicity from the beginning, and another glaring admission of mega-felony deceit.

(remember also melt masses , radioactive one, pulse due to shielding, image how this relates to tides IF one can somewhat control the flow)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Silverlok

thought it was salty,, which contains certain elements which combine with free protons too produce,,an increase in combustable,,ie rust,, material,, ie: rapid oxydization of a material?,, in other words,,, bad idea?

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertwog

That is not limited to the west coast to be sure....last year I had some super giant (over a foot in central diameter) sunflowers and this spring some really strange, February flowers forming 360 degree clusters in Wisconsin. But , perhaps it is simply a higher methane count, noctilucent clouds, and sunspots... hehe

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome

thought it was salty,, which contains certain elements which combine with free protons too produce,,an increase in combustable,,ie rust,, material,, ie: rapid oxydization of a material?,, in other words,,, bad idea?

bob are you asking for clarification or do you actually think you are humorous in some way...

( On the most obvious note: odd speed of your response given this threads age that ANYONE would respond so quickly , and so inanely and if I were to guess: insultingly )

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

maybe im missing something but it sates,,"The sea is flowing freely over the cores with the tides." ,,,

sea is flowing freely,,i then assume that means unfiltered,, but hope im wrong?

ohh ANYONE would respond so quickly,, check a few of my other inane posts if u wish,, ,,maybe pg 10?
edit on 24-7-2013 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Result = radioactive chlorine gas. Yep. All the same shiate, different day.

chlorine-36
Kaboom (sometimes)

Originally posted by Silverlok
reply to post by Wertwog

...But , perhaps it is simply a higher methane count, noctilucent clouds, and sunspots... hehe

Either that or some pretty f-d up miracle grow
edit on 25-7-2013 by Wertwog because: mommy!

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
EXSKF catches Tepco lying..... again. Great article.

ex-skf.blogspot.ca...

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
edit on 27-7-2013 by Silverlok because: (no reason given)
bob, how do you view fuku's affect on the future ...for all of us. m

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silverlok
bob, how do you view fuku's affect on the future ...for all of us. m

i really tried,,,

A explanation,, i supplied,,here..,,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Reactor #2 At Fukushima Detonates (third reactor explosion...now fourth!), page 8

My answers too your question,,posted here,

posted on 14-3-2011 @ 11:28 PM

posted on 14-3-2011 @ 11:30 PM ,,

but hey,, if u dont like the answer ,,at the time,, well.

now its gone i guess.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
"My spirit grows weary of repeating the same formula to the pack of evil morons known as energy executives, nuclear engineers, government bureaucrats and politicians. But here we go again, preaching to the wicked."
"Two serious threats are emerging during this tritium build-up:
- medical effects of exposure to beta particles on top of gamma radiation from the Fukushima releases;
- and more ominous, the possibility of a tritium-deuterium fusion reaction that triggers a plutonium blast more powerful than the 2011 explosion at Reactor 3."

rense.com...

Now its safe to injest a reactor! lol
www.youtube.com...

The water in the underground passage, which runs under the turbine building of reactor 2, contains 2.35 billion becquerels of cesium per liter, roughly the same as that measured right after the crisis began in spring 2011.
www.japantimes.co.jp...

Ok, do you remember when the Alaska flight crews were getting sick after fuk blew and they told them it was the material in their uniforms? Well they're still sick {hair falling out, nose bleeds, headaches = radiatiom sickness} even with the new uniforms. Unions have some smart people in them. Are we to believe not one of them has considered fuk fallout as the culprit?
www.king5.com...

Tepco lies to us so we don't worry and get grey haired.
www.kansascity.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
"Alarm bells’ over state of Fukushima plant — Official: Gov’t will investigate how radioactive contamination is impacting life in Pacific Ocean; “Problems… are more complicated than (we) initially thought”
Bullcrap
enenews.com... life-in-pacific-ocean-problems-are-more-complicate
Japan nuclear watchdog to beef up Fukushima monitoring
Beef up = pretend you're doing something but release no results.
www.thesundaily.my...

Another twisted product on the market.
Color Changing Fukushima Plates Detect Radiation In Your Food
inhabitat.com...

5.1 close to fuk. Another steamy night ahead.
www.emsc-csem.org...

70 cm is 2 1/2 ft. Moch doesn't say if that's including coastal drop, or on top of coastal drop?
fukushima-diary.com...

"Fukushima Daiichi has “contaminated the biggest body of water on the planet” — Radioactive leaks to harm marine and human life — Whole Pacific Ocean likely to have cesium levels 5-10 times higher {So far} than at peak of nuclear bomb tests
enenews.com... -10-times-higher-than-at-peak-of-nuclear-bomb-tests-audio

posted on Jul, 30 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Last night.
A friend thinks these lights over #3 could be from pouring the liquid glass wall. I'm not so sure? That drilling and pouring is happening on the ground level, on the east side of the turbine buildings. We're looking at the 5th floor of #3 and the glow rises above it. Also the reds and purples we see as a halo.
Without getting some close-up film who can be sure?

posted on Aug, 2 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Well I'm sure you guys and gals have been watching the news. It seems a lot of the fears and ideas on this thread seem to finally be coming out in the news {Although the MSM is still trying to keep the lid on}

So it's confirmed. We have what's left of 6 reactors and 7 fuel pools and a million tons of radioactive water in tanks, sitting on a big sand sponge soaked with a billion tons of radioactive water.
fukushima-diary.com...

39,000,000,000 Bq/m3 of Cs-134/137 measured from reactor3 seawater trench shaft
You know tepco. There are only two isotopes!

fukushima-diary.com...

"Tepco’s done nothing for over 2 years to stop highly radioactive Fukushima leak"
Really? Either has the media.
enenews.com... t-been-done-to-this-day-because-of-the-difficulties-involved
ajw.asahi.com...
"Experts believe some of the radioactive water lying in pits likely seeped out into the ground and eventually reached the ocean."
Really? I wonder if any of the "Educated experts" {Who we haven't got time to deprogram} have calculated what 6 reactors and 7 fuel pools dumped into the pacific would do?

The reading was 1,800,000 Bq/m3 {So 1.8 million radioactive strikes per second in every cubic meter of water}
fukushima-diary.com...

top topics

<< 1385  1386  1387    1389  1390  1391 >>

join