Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake

page: 1374
513
<< 1371  1372  1373    1375  1376  1377 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Three more for our references

Japan Daily Press
TEPCO switching to above-ground storage for radioactive Fukushima water ‘soon’ 16Apr13

RTT News
Fukushima Contaminated Water Goes To New Tanks 16Apr13

Manafacturing.net
IAEA Reviewing Cleanup At Damaged Japan Nuke Plant 15Apr13

Court rejects request to shut down Oi nuclear reactors 16Apr13

Series of 20 news articles about the Japanese defence force's activities with reference to Fukushima. Maybe a keeper? Scroll down to the bottom to get the links to the others
No 20. PROMETHEUS TRAP/ ‘Shadow units’ (20): TEPCO offered only a list of cellphone numbers

Editor's note: This is the 20th part of a new series that has run in the past under the title of The Prometheus Trap. This series deals with the secret missions assigned to the “shadow units” of the Ground Self-Defense Force when the Fukushima nuclear disaster was unfolding following the Great East Japan Earthquake of 2011.
edit on 16 Apr 2013 by qmantoo because: (no reason given)




posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

MOX From France to Japan



www3.nhk.or.jp...


Nuclear fuel from France to Japan to resume Nuclear fuel is expected to be shipped soon from France to Japan for the first time since the accident at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant in March 2011. The fuel was carried on a large trailer truck from a reprocessing facility to the port of Cherbourg in northwestern France 20 kilometers away before dawn on Wednesday under tight security. Japan's Kansai Electric Power Company had ordered the fuel, a type called MOX, from the French energy firm Areva. MOX fuel is a mixture of plutonium extracted from spent nuclear fuel and uranium. The utility firm says it plans to use the imported fuel at its Takahama plant in Fukui Prefecture, central Japan. The plant is currently offline. Kansai Electric says it is now ready to receive the MOX fuel. The resumption of the MOX fuel shipment to Japan drew criticism from anti-nuclear groups, as it comes at a time when most Japanese nuclear plants remain offline. It is not clear whether Japan can resume its so-called "pluthermal" power generation, which uses the MOX fuel. The project is promoted as the pillar of the nation's nuclear recycling policy. Areva officials say that the transportation of the MOX fuel is in line with Japan's energy policy. They stressed that the firm is resuming shipments under agreement with Kansai Electric. The fuel will later be lifted by a crane onto a special ship. The ship is expected to leave the French port for Japan as early as Wednesday. Apr. 17, 2013 - Updated 05:05 UTC


- Purple Chive



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Why would they transport this fuel if the nuclear reactors are mostly shut down? They must still be using MOX in their underground bases "Service as Normal" I reckon.

Another useless time-wasting "jolly" to Japan. If the IAEA have not done anything up to now, what use is another fact-finding mission going to do ?

As has been said before - How can you decommission reactors with no cores left above ground? It just PROVES that they have absolutely no idea what to do.
=============================
IAEA inspects Japan's crippled nuclear plant 17Apr13

TOKYO: A UN nuclear watchdog team has begun inspecting Japan's crippled nuclear plant, which has been plagued with radioactive water leaks and other glitches more than two years it was struck by a tsunami.

The International Atomic Energy Agency team is primarily reviewing the decommissioning of the Fukushima Dai-ichi plant, which was ravaged in the March 2011 disaster. The team will also investigate recent blackouts and leaks that have raised doubts whether the plant can survive the decades-long cleanup process.



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by qmantoo
Why would they transport this fuel if the nuclear reactors are mostly shut down? They must still be using MOX in their underground bases "Service as Normal" I reckon.

Another useless time-wasting "jolly" to Japan. If the IAEA have not done anything up to now, what use is another fact-finding mission going to do ?

As has been said before - How can you decommission reactors with no cores left above ground? It just PROVES that they have absolutely no idea what to do.
=============================
IAEA inspects Japan's crippled nuclear plant 17Apr13

TOKYO: A UN nuclear watchdog team has begun inspecting Japan's crippled nuclear plant, which has been plagued with radioactive water leaks and other glitches more than two years it was struck by a tsunami.

The International Atomic Energy Agency team is primarily reviewing the decommissioning of the Fukushima Dai-ichi plant, which was ravaged in the March 2011 disaster. The team will also investigate recent blackouts and leaks that have raised doubts whether the plant can survive the decades-long cleanup process.



You beat me to it Q.
Numbnuts from the IAEA visit again. If any decent film surfaces, drop it here.
ajw.asahi.com...
photo.tepco.co.jp...

Yes, what do they need more mox for????



posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
A couple Items




Miyake-jima looking glowing in live camera after M6.2
Posted by Mochizuki on April 17th, 2013



click thumbnail

Over 20 earthquakes hit Miyake-jima island within 9 hours, Meteorological agency, “No volcanic activity observed”
Posted by Mochizuki on April 17th, 2013


click thumbnail

fukushima-diary.com...



edit on 4/17/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Oops we lost 600 tons of radioactive water. Maybe it's under the couch?
fukushima-diary.com...

Strontium 90 in the ocean? Shear coincidence! lol
fukushima-diary.com...

From our pal Knuck!
Torus inspection of #2. A few good burn throughs and lots of water in the lower half.



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Aircooled
 


I looked at the video and I am pretty certain that is not what you want to see inside a nuclear power plant. I'm also pretty certain I wouldn't want to go skinny dipping there either.

What was that bright orange glow near the end of the video. Is that overheated fuel?????

Finally, just how much crap is still to be released and lies to be uncovered yet???



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   

They Found Unit 3 Skimmer Surge Tank Cover



www.tepco.co.jp...

photo.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive



posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Chicago almost went Poof!


Oh look, Coupons if people move back to fuk and have a fake yearly check-up. Toasters, Fondue sets, Grandfather clocks and free books for the kiddies!
ex-skf.blogspot.ca...



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Air Rads Detected 4/18/13



www.tepco.co.jp...

Anyone know how to get to the data on the other MP's?

- Purple Chive



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by happykat39
reply to post by Aircooled
 


I looked at the video and I am pretty certain that is not what you want to see inside a nuclear power plant. I'm also pretty certain I wouldn't want to go skinny dipping there either.



I wouldn't stick my head in a gas oven either. What's your point?



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alekto

Originally posted by happykat39
reply to post by Aircooled
 


I looked at the video and I am pretty certain that is not what you want to see inside a nuclear power plant. I'm also pretty certain I wouldn't want to go skinny dipping there either.



I wouldn't stick my head in a gas oven either. What's your point?


You also don't recognize sarcasm when you see it either.



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Aircooled
 


This one freaked me out I live about 20 miles northwest of this plant. I almost pulled out the Iodine antiseptic and supplements. Im not aware of any core damage but I don't think they would release that info. if it happened. But they vented the PRV so there probably was a lot of tritium released. I was going to start an entirely new thread but didn't wan't to be labeled an alarmist or fear monger. Stay informed and prepared people.



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BriGuyTM90
reply to post by Aircooled
 


This one freaked me out I live about 20 miles northwest of this plant. I almost pulled out the Iodine antiseptic and supplements. Im not aware of any core damage but I don't think they would release that info. if it happened. But they vented the PRV so there probably was a lot of tritium released. I was going to start an entirely new thread but didn't wan't to be labeled an alarmist or fear monger. Stay informed and prepared people.


I don't think it would be "alarmist" at all. Lets face it, had it gotten a bit worse, there is no way they would tell folks or even try to move them out. They'd just let them stew in it, like in Japan.
Ever been in the cab with a drunken cowboy who raced and crossed train tracks beside a speeding train, at night? That's the nuclear industry in a nutshell. Except we're all stuck in the back of that idiots pick-up!
Well this time he made with one second to spare.

“Social welfare service corporation for children stopped us from measuring radiation”
"the parents (customers) would be scared."
fukushima-diary.com...

"About this bypass plan, Tepco stated they were going to analyse the water but not purify it before discharging it to the sea."
Of course! if they check it, they might have to tell people.
fukushima-diary.com...

Watts Bar Tennessee. False flag attack? Uncle Jed shooting squirrels? Or a real nut case?
Attack at U.S. nuclear plant? Multiple shots fired at security officer — May have fled in boat — FBI sending team to site — “Many of the details I won’t be able to share”
Why would we want details, eh?

enenews.com...

oakridgetoday.com...



posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
To all those active on this thread..I know this is off topic a little but..

When this event first started I was very active here..I have no idea the number of hours spent researching etc....even went so far as a couple phone calls to Japan.. several hundred pages flew by...then I got frustrated trying to let other folks know about how bad things really was...very few cared...so I took a break..

I have tried several times to get up to speed enough to become active here again, but too much water has flowed past, I do read often but that is about all I can do.

So I just want to say to you all...THANK YOU!



posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by okiecowboy
To all those active on this thread..I know this is off topic a little but..

When this event first started I was very active here..I have no idea the number of hours spent researching etc....even went so far as a couple phone calls to Japan.. several hundred pages flew by...then I got frustrated trying to let other folks know about how bad things really was...very few cared...so I took a break..

I have tried several times to get up to speed enough to become active here again, but too much water has flowed past, I do read often but that is about all I can do.

So I just want to say to you all...THANK YOU!


I am with you 100%.How many times I was tossed to the side because I was presenting facts to the MSM.

Burn out.But everyone that has kept a light on this subject here,1000 times kudos to you.

Thank you.

Peace,
K



posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by okiecowboy
 


Dude, you were one of the posters I would make sure to read ever post by, several times.

I haven't been active ether but, like you have read and kept up to speed when something breaks. I heck this thread and find the the excellent people here have already dissected and described the event theoriuhjly by the time some one else had posted a separate thread.

This thread is a real time log of events and the discernment of the regulars here take the fog away that Turdco keeps trying to throw up as a screen to the truth.

I've had a major change in my personal life, some here know about but I won't go in to details. But things are looking up and I'm happy to have become closer to some friends who had drifted away as well as having made several new ones.

Thank you all here who report daily the activities and stay on top of what lies are floating around!



posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Weird...Dead "Mice" Found



I'd say rats....and anyone else aware of ever finding rodents dead like this?

www.tepco.co.jp...

photo.tepco.co.jp...

And howdy J&C, Kdog, Okie...you folks are the legends on the thread!!

- Purple Chive
edit on 22-4-2013 by Purplechive because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
It's refreshing to hear lots of people remaining vigilant, instead of switching on blinders or over to despair... My thanks to everyone, too! (I'm a long-time everyday lurker.)



posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Welcome back! Like a class reunion!
Good to hear from all of you.

Well, here's today's face palm's
Aha Ha Ha Ha Ha, they mean 40 years to stop, and that's optimistic.
www.japantoday.com... utm_source=jt_newsletter_2013-04-23_AM



"Radioactive cesium levels exceeding 100,000 becquerels per kilogram were measured in mud accumulated at the bottom of swimming pools at two high schools in and around Fukushima city."
So it's in the kids swimming pools now. They swim in it, breath it, eat it, and it rains down on them.

ajw.asahi.com...





new topics

top topics



 
513
<< 1371  1372  1373    1375  1376  1377 >>

log in

join