posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Unit 2: Temp Jump After EQ

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
A zoom for Knuck.

As usual the film is so lousy, who can be sure?
i.imm.io...

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Well, it looks like the strange looking stuff on the east side of #2 is some kind of venting hardware installed around Nov. I missed it. A friend sent me this, so I'm passing it on.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Unit 3 Prepare to Cover SFP

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I think this is big disaster by quake.Japan is struggling to the problem of nuclear radiation after the quake.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Helium As a Coolant

This caught my eye:

enenews.com...

Helium is a byproduct of natural gas fracking.

Helium is the second most abundant element in the world.

Helium is currently at a critical supply shortage.

Coffee for now...something stronger later. Gotta figure out the subterfuge concerning this.

- Purple Chive

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
"Fujisaki asked how the U.S. government intended to evacuate American citizens from Japan, which was facing a nuclear crisis.

Many of the State Department officials present at the meeting thought Japanese officials were concerned about the possibility that the evacuation of Americans from the country could develop into a political issue.

Campbell responded by saying it was not a political issue. It was a question of whether Japan can survive or not, he stressed.
Fujisaki was bombarded by a barrage of critical comments and acidic remarks from Campbell.
Campbell accused the Japanese government of failing to understand the seriousness of the situation. He also criticized Tokyo for leaving it to Tokyo Electric Power Co., the operator of the disaster-stricken Fukushima No. 1 nuclear power plant, to deal with the crisis.
Campbell also said Washington, as Tokyo’s ally and close partner, was deeply concerned about what was happening in Japan. He repeatedly used the phrase “heroic sacrifice” in discussing the disaster and Japan’s needed response to it.
How did the State Department assess the way the Japanese government was responding to the nuclear crisis?
An internal report on the issue secretly circulated among top State Department officials on that day contained one word that would answer that question--"FUBAR," or F----- Up Beyond All Recognition.
The internal report also voiced the suspicion that the Japanese government might be holding back some vital information and commented that Tokyo was not making any visible and effective response to the crisis."
ajw.asahi.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Purplechive

Unit 2: Temp Jump After EQ

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

Still climbing since the EQ:

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Unit 1: SFP...Must Still be a Problem

They had to fill it up with a firetruck a week or so ago because of a leak. Looks like they are have a hard time keeping water in the skimmer surge tank:

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Not bad, some truth some bull cookies. Downplayed but easing the public into the fact that they're cooked. Plume map is BS, but we would expect that.
Actually it stinks when you think about it line by line.

And the link.
enenews.com...

Hot Cows! That could be a James Brown tune, eh?
Radioactive silver found inside all 47 cows
enenews.com...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Metal Deteriorating

-At around 1:00 PM on February 6, while removing the steel truss debris remaining in the upper part of Unit 3 spent fuel pool, the steel truss debris broke in half while being lifted up by two oil pressure forks. Though the truss debris broken into two pieces was being grabbed by the pressure forks, one of the pieces remained in the spent fuel pool. At 2:06 PM on the same day, the two pieces of truss debris were moved to the south side of the yard of Unit 3 Reactor Building with oil pressure forks. No significant change has been found with the spent fuel pool water level and the monitoring post data. The condition inside the spent fuel pool will be investigated utilizing an underwater camera as soon as preparation is complete.

More...and pics:
photo.tepco.co.jp...

www.tepco.co.jp...

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive
edit on 7-2-2013 by Purplechive because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Restoring Daini

photo.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Hey Purple, on #3... more mox = more boron = more steel being eaten faster.
On Daini, yeah some new curtains and wallpaper, and maybe a couple of throw pillows would help, but why are they all wearing masks there? lol

Fun time.
Burlington Vermont readings through the front door.

epa.gov...

From a friend. Burlington Vermont through the side door.

Seattle Wash. through the storm cellar doors. lol

Can ya handle more Kicks?

Rain in Brazil.

Funny how that reporter who just went to fuk said it was 1300 microsieverts on the east side of #3, yet tepco says it's only 25.6 beside the #3 fuel pool?
enformable.com...

TEPCO 'blocked' nuclear accident investigation: panel member.
The panel members were seeking to determine whether important equipment of the No. 1 reactor had suffered damage as a result of the earthquake on March 11, 2011, before ensuing tsunami ravaged the plant and triggered a nuclear crisis.
TEPCO has denied that it intentionally lied, saying, "A mistake was made in the explanation about the dangerous on-site situation."
mainichi.jp...
I hope soon to post a public tepco beheading.

Some other jems from a friend.
How much spent fuel travels our roads...?
www.nrc.gov...

This is a big one, but important.
THE NRC AND THE WHO
ADMIT IN WRITING to well over A MILLION DEATHS due to Chernobyl disaster!
pbadupws.nrc.gov...
You might want to hang on to this for all those shills that keep popping up everywhere?

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Unit 1: SFP...Must Still be a Problem

They had to fill it up with a firetruck a week or so ago because of a leak. Looks like they are have a hard time keeping water in the skimmer surge tank:

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

Wow! They really filled it up this time:

4.04m (as of 11:00 , 2/8 )

Yesterday:

1.88m (as of 11:00 , 2/7 )

www.tepco.co.jp...

Wonder sometimes if TEPCO monitors this thread....???

- Purple Chive

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aircooled
Hey Purple, on #3... more mox = more boron = more steel being eaten faster.
On Daini, yeah some new curtains and wallpaper, and maybe a couple of throw pillows would help, but why are they all wearing masks there? lol

Yup gonna get more and more difficult to pull debris out as the metal continues to crumble....

Also wondered why Daini all wearing masks???

Before and after pics of Unit 3 debris that they think sunk into the SFP:
www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive
edit on 8-2-2013 by Purplechive because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Fishy Sampling

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Fishy Sampling

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

Good grief, the cesium readings for samples taken in the Daichi port area are off the scale high. There is no way this is not going to spread out into other parts of the ocean. Just take a look at the numbers in the 20,000 plus, way plus, for the Greening Muscle samples. And while not as high, the Common Japanese Conger Muscle readings are still very disturbing.

edit on 8-2-2013 by happykat39 because: added info

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

I understand this thread is long....but one should read it all....ab initiato...we have covered and exposed the NRC and the Tepco ( an the Japanese "government") as EXTREMELY UNRELIABLE ...AT BEST.

FOR EXAMPLE : in the first year a bunch of "amateurs" on this site routinely prognosticated the effects of fuku absolutely correctly as time has told...while ( not counting Arnie) the nrc and the industry 'experts' said..."...nothing to see here ...move along...move along...situation normal... "

fact:Tepco and GE said , repeatedly for the first YEAR , no mark ones had EVER failed, when they knew for a FACT THAT WAS A LIE .

FACT: within the first two weeks of fuku at least three mark ones had failed and were in meltdown (containment loss and uncontrolled radioactive molten masses )

FACT: WASTE FROM FUKU IS BEING BURNED IN THE SOUTH OF HONSHU (GIVING OF MEASURABLE RADIOACTIVE WASTE) ...WHY?

FACT: TOKYO'S WATER SUPPLY IS BEING RADIOACTIVELY CONTAMINATED BY THE MINUTE AND NOTHING IS BEING DONE...WHY?

no ONE IS GOING HOME TO fuku AND WORKERS HAVE BEEN CAUGHT RELOCATING AND DETRIMENTALLY INTRODUCING TOP SOIL AND OTHER NUCLEAR FALLOUT IN WAYS THAT WORSEN THE STILL CONTINUING FUKUSHIMA MELTDOWNS....is this a plan to keep Honshu from harm ?

The pacific ...such a wide space....polluted on a scale that will affect the entire Pacific and the biological chain of life FOR DECADES at least.

In the beginning of this thread many called me a " fearmonger " , but EVERYTHING I HAVE SAID has been proven so far....wrong or right time WILL TELL , I will say as I have already said on this thread: the culture of Japan is dead as we know it and the island of Honshu ( it was only the north until they started burning radioactive waste down south ) is the isle of the walking dead ....

..and I cannot grieve more, as few culture have consistently given so much to the human condition

...but , as I have said before on this thread . such a people wild build and adapt something amazing to the new condition.. and thank god , as the NRC and nuker industry has exposed all northern hemisphere dwellers to the same problems , just over a longer time scale ....

...thank you less than 10% of the worlds energy production for forcing the entire northern hemisphere to have to endure your "blip" in nuclear profit margins.. I am sure five years from now Japan will worship you with accolades.. all 200,000 thousand of them

edit on 9-2-2013 by Silverlok because: lame fimger skills

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Again my friend has been busy kicking down the side door of the EPA to find us the rad graphs, that the sheeple aren't suppose to see, so enjoy.
Grand Rapids Mich.

Fort Wayne Ind,

Salt Lake City UT.

Fresno Cali.

And this little news blurb on a spike of Cancers near St Louis from an old dump.
www.ksdk.com...

A little off topic but I don't think anyone will mind?
Sounds just like Love Canal NY all over again. Remember that? I have a great Love Canal story.
In the 70's when Nixon {with the Canadian government's OK} was making Agent Orange in the little menonite town Elmira Ont. north of Kitchener Ont., the menonites thought the Uniroyal factory was making tires. I told a menonite lady up here the story too. She had moved up here from Elmira. A lightbulb went off. She said "Oh that's why there so many birth defects there"
When the hippies and parents finally shut Vietnam down ole tricky dicky had a 5 year stockpile of agent orange sitting in Elmira, that he had to get rid of. 1/5 was bought by {Now in the Carlyle group} Frank McKenna, Premier of New Brunswick. He watered the agent orange down 10 to 1, and used it to spray New Brunswick for the spruce bud worm, and told folks to "stay inside and don't hang your laundry out". The other 4/5ths went by tanker truck to Love Canal NY and was dumped in a pit 40 feet from the Niagara river. Hooker chemical {Buffalo} was dumping in there as well as others too. A dude I worked with driving dump trucks took one load down, then quit when he realized what they were doing. I also met a chemist who worked at Elmira Uniroyal and he verified the whole story years later.
See, the way the EPA was set up you couldn't transport different toxic, lethal chemicals together in the same tanker truck, but 15 different tankers with different toxins could dump in the same pit. On the one load my buddy took in, before he quit, he was talking to a scientist {on site watching} who said "By dumping all these toxins together in the same pit and letting them all mix together they have created 120,000 deadly compounds that they know nothing about"
There was Manhatten project radioactive waste in there too, from the 1950's.
Love Canal went on to Infamy, thank to Lois Gibbs and her brave neighbors.
Eight years later there was a blurb in the newspaper about the mist from the Falls eating the paint off the houses every year. Gee, I wonder why?

Oh, a footnote: When you live on a main drag in Niagara Falls Ont. You have to keep your house in tip top shape because of all the tourist buses going past. Well The homeowners launched a lawsuit to make the city pay for all exterior house paint when they found the mist off the falls was eating the paint off their houses every year.
I never heard if they won.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Silverlok

Yup -- been one hell of an education on this thread! The next big thing is when TEPCO starts taking out the spent fuel. The deterioration going on in the pools has to be rather significant and each EQ adds to the instability.

- Purple Chive

top topics

<< 1361  1362  1363    1365  1366  1367 >>

join