join

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Purplechive

Unit 1 FPC skimmer surge tank level

Running rather low these days....

1.87m (as of 11:00 , 1/22 )

www.tepco.co.jp...

Good to see your presence of the thread again Silver!

- Purple Chive

1.67m (as of 11:00 , 1/25 )

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Buildings where the accumulated water level changes in relation to one another

Interesting...

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Wonder why...

They've got the robot covered up?

photo.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Purplechive

Makes perfect sense to me...... The robot was polishing / buffing the floor... {because it has nothing more important to do}, when it ran over the cord of the buffer, causing a cord fire. A brave and fearless tepco worker ran over, pulled the plug out of the wall, then beat the robot senseless.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Thyroid abnormalities in 55% of Fukushima girls tested age 11 to 15
From the great comments
43%. The pre 3/11 rate was 0.8%
enenews.com...
Caused by burning floor polishers I'm sure!

Again, found it in the comments section.
There is evidence to support a link between radiation from Fukushima and this year's North American drought.
www.orgonelab.org...

Testing that lake {150 ft el.} in Brazil again. This time with the sample in the lead box.

“Death River”: Radiation detector goes over limit in Fukushima City — 430,000 Bq/kg of cesium
enenews.com...

From June but just uploaded.

Alabama. 125 CPM

Not sure about the red dot in Nor-Cal? Looks like somebody erased the third number.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Unit 1 FPC skimmer surge tank level

Running rather low these days....

1.87m (as of 11:00 , 1/22 )

www.tepco.co.jp...

Good to see your presence of the thread again Silver!

- Purple Chive

1.67m (as of 11:00 , 1/25 )

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

Someone must have noticed it was getting a little low...called in a "fire pump car"...

2.50m (1/26 11:00 現在)

- From 1:54 PM to 2:22 PM on January 24, Unit 1 spent fuel pool alternative cooling system was suspended while feeding water to the skimmer surge tank of Unit 1 spent fuel pool by a fire pump car.

From 2:42 PM to 3:05 PM on January 25, Unit 1 spent fuel pool alternative cooling system was suspended in order to feed water into the skimmer surge tank by a fire pump car after the leakage area was repaired. The spent fuel pool water temperature when the cooling was restarted was 10.5℃ (the same as when the cooling was suspended). No problem was found with the leakage location.

www.tepco.co.jp...

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive
edit on 26-1-2013 by Purplechive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aircooled

Makes perfect sense to me...... The robot was polishing / buffing the floor... {because it has nothing more important to do}, when it ran over the cord of the buffer, causing a cord fire. A brave and fearless tepco worker ran over, pulled the plug out of the wall, then beat the robot senseless.

So they are trying to hide the bruises on the robot!! Better call the abuse hotline!

Thanks AC...your humor, always precious!

- Purple Chive

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
This looks interesting. Maybe they will finally shut up about #1 being a hydrogen {only} explosion?
fukushima-diary.com...
Bigger pics here at the sourse.
yoshi-tex.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I'm sure this is a floor polisher... or a toaster? Maybe the robot's curling iron?

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
one after four in the morning,
a good time for a bad joke.
please don't get me wrong,
it should be just a simple joke.

as i see today the photos from marie curie's visit at the fukuplant-one of the pics takes me wonder.

i downloaded,verticalized and mirrored it.

then i understand…

"Heil!Fukushima"

imm.io...

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The image doesn't show or you have a bad link.

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Yes Knuck, it says "Your image has been recycled" It's gone buddy. Wonder when we'll all get "recycled" to? lol

Purple, I think we solved the mystery of the skimmer surge tank. The lines froze and blew..... again.
Coolant water leaked 3 times only within 1 week due to the bad installation and freezing “Same as last year”
fukushima-diary.com...

Tepco can’t disclose the circuit diagram of the thermometer in reactor2 for saving “intellectual property of Toshiba”
But such an idiotic excuse.
fukushima-diary.com... oshiba/

From 311. A french plume model, that I don't think has been on the thread before?
yoshi-tex.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
20:49 27 January
Radiation exposure in thyroids of Fukushima kids estimated at under 30 mSv

TOKYO, Jan. 27, Kyodo

english.kyodonews.jp/news/2013/01/206245.html

The level of radiation exposure in the thyroid glands of 1-year-old children living around the crippled Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant is estimated at less than 30 millisieverts in most cases, a research team at the National Institute of Radiological Sciences said Sunday.

The figure is lower than the 50 millisievert threshold that the International Atomic Energy Agency uses in calling for iodine to be taken to prevent exposure.

The research team came up with the estimate by combining various data, including the results of thyroid examinations on around 1,000 children in Fukushima Prefecture, where the crippled Daiichi plant is located, conducted immediately after the nuclear crisis occurred, as well as projections for the accumulation of radioactive material.

The estimate was reported at an international conference in Tokyo on Sunday.

"The finding is a relief for the residents around the complex, but the data do not reflect the actions of each resident" when the plant was damaged by the massive earthquake and tsunami on March 11, 2011, said Osamu Kurihara, senior researcher at the institute. "We need to increase the accuracy of our research from now."

Following the 1986 Chernobyl nuclear disaster, thyroid cancer spread among children living nearby.

In the wake of the nuclear crisis in Fukushima, Japan's nuclear regulatory authority is considering urging local governments to prepare for the distribution of iodine tablets, which help prevent the development of thyroid cancer, if incidents such as a leak of reactor coolant occurs.

Copyright 2013 Kyodo News

15:00 28 January
Mitsubishi to operate megasolar power plants in Fukushima

TOKYO, Jan. 28, Kyodo

english.kyodonews.jp/news/2013/01/206338.html

Mitsubishi Corp. said Monday it plans to start operating two mega solar power plants in Fukushima Prefecture from August 2014.

With their combined output planned to reach 18,000 kilowatts, the plants in the city of Iwaki can sustain some 7,000 households, according to the major trading house.

Electricity output there will be sold to Tohoku Electric Power Co., it said.

Mitsubishi also announced a separate plan to build a megasolar plant in Tahara, Aichi Prefecture, by the end of March 2015 and sell output there to Chubu Electric Power Co.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   

That's a Big Hole...

they drilled to investigate Unit 2 Torus:

photo.tepco.co.jp...

and pics of Unit 3 nitrogen injection pipes:

photo.tepco.co.jp...

and analysis of water at water treatment facility:

www.tepco.co.jp...

and more lies:

www3.nhk.or.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

They couldn't read the blueprints.

fukushima-diary.com...

I don't think anybody is buying the garbage about a floor polisher or a boiler causing an event at the CSFP. A lot of people including me think something much worse happened in there. What degree of "How Bad" seems to be where all the discussion is. We don't get any new film or serious news so I guess it's all just conjecture for now? I saw some smoke rising a few hours ago on the TBS cam, but hell, that could just as easily be the #4 pool? Keep your eyes and ears open for info on the common fuel pool anyway.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I have a problem with those live feed cameras. With all that this is costing TEPCO and the government you would think they could afford better cameras. If they really wanted us to see what is going on that is. We all know that there are cameras and lenses that would let us see if the workers shaved before coming to work. So why are we seeing things through cameras that are barely able to see the buildings?????

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

I agree.It would nice if the cameras were able to film at a higher resolution.Overall I find that the slow pace of information being released and the amount of information being released leaves many questions unanswered.But I find the lack of information to be the most disturbing factor. I just want to know what is happening and what the consequences will be for Japan and the rest of the world.To me the lack of information just screams COVERUP!

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
16:40 29 January
Japan gov't to fund speeding up of Fukushima reactor decommissioning

TOKYO, Jan. 29, Kyodo

english.kyodonews.jp/news/2013/01/206569.html

The Japanese government earmarked Tuesday 156.4 billion yen for the industry ministry to accelerate efforts to scrap the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant's stricken reactors and support companies seeking to export nuclear technologies in the initial draft budget for the next fiscal year.

The nuclear power-related budget to be allocated to the Economy, Trade and Industry Ministry increased 12.4 percent from the initial budget for the current fiscal year, with the government seeking to pour in more funds to help the country recover from the 2011 Fukushima crisis and improve the safety of its nuclear power plants.

Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has vowed to accelerate the difficult task of scrapping the reactors that suffered core meltdowns, saying that the work cannot be left up to plant operator Tokyo Electric Power Co. and that the state will be "at the forefront" of such efforts.

About 4.2 billion yen was allocated to support projects aimed at developing remote-controlled devices and other technologies to facilitate the decommissioning work in areas where the radiation level is high, while 2.2 billion yen was set aside for subsidies to projects that will contribute to the safety of nuclear plants.

The industry ministry is also expected to spend some 1 billion yen to support companies that conduct geological surveys for plans to build nuclear power plants in other countries, in an apparent effort to maintain the level of Japan's nuclear technology at a time when building new reactors inside the country is difficult.

While most of the nuclear reactors in Japan currently remain offline amid safety concerns in the wake of the Fukushima crisis, a total of 96.8 billion yen was set aside as subsides to be handed to local governments hosting nuclear plants, down only 1.7 percent from the fiscal 2012 initial budget.

Separately from the budget allocated to the industry ministry, a total of 72.5 billion yen was earmarked to enhance the country's nuclear regulations and nuclear disaster-mitigation measures.

Of the funds, the government plans to use about 13.8 billion yen to improve the radiation protection functions of facilities designated as emergency response centers when nuclear accidents occur.

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Unit 3: Removing Another Beam

- At 6:58 AM on January 28, Unit 3 spent fuel pool alternative cooling primary system was suspended in order to remove a steel beam interfering with the removal of steel beam truss debris (Pool water temperature when the system was suspended: Approx. 9.1℃). The system will be suspended until February 1 and the pool water temperature increase rate is estimated to be approx. 0.16℃/h. There is no problem with the pool water temperature control considering that there is a sufficient margin to the maximum allowed temperature (65℃). The spent fuel pool alternative cooling system will be put in operation during the night as debris removal will not be done at night.

www.tepco.co.jp...

Missing data due to work:
www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Groundwater Bypass

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

new topics

top topics

<< 1359  1360  1361    1363  1364  1365 >>