Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake

page: 1353
<< 1350  1351  1352    1354  1355  1356 >>

join

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Plumbing 101...

Hydrochloric acid (25% HCI) eats away at stuff....

www.tepco.co.jp...

photo.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive
edit on 27-11-2012 by Purplechive because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Fukushima Daiichi Unit 3 Reactor Building measured radiation levels up to 4,780 mSv

enenews.com... e-area-video

Canada's dirty long history with nukes. It's quite a read
forum.stopthehogs.com...

It has been revealed that only 904 workers, or 3.7% of the 24,118 workers who have worked at Fukushima I Nuclear Power Plant since the start of the accident up to September this year will be able to receive free cancer screening tests from the national government and TEPCO.
ex-skf.blogspot.ca...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Here is an excellent article about the issue of "saving face" and how it is played out in certain Asian countries. This is focused on China, but I am certain that the Japanese have the same cultural challenges as China does.

I realised that it means that we do not understand the real issues for the Japanese people working in the government, Tepco, and Fukushima and until we appreciate how difficult it is for them to deal with this (because of the 'face' issue) we are going to continually be criticising them for what we see as incompetence, errors and all kinds of mistakes.

I do not excuse the death and destruction which has been caused by these people, but I also think we should try to appreciate the challenges that their culture places on them.

An article on the issue of 'face' and social status

From a Western perspective, it is very difficult to fully appreciate just how critically important the role of face is in the day-to-day lives of the Chinese. A recent study conducted by the China Youth Daily found that over 93 percent of the 1,150 respondents surveyed admitted that face is very important to them, with 75 percent acknowledging that making a mistake in public was, by far, the most humiliating experience they could ever have (Shan, 2005). In other words, most Chinese will do whatever they can to avoid looking bad in public and that often manifests itself in an unwillingness to openly admit to any wrongdoing, no matter how small or insignificant the error might have been. This phenomenon goes a long way in explaining, for example, why the vast majority of Chinese students are so reluctant to voluntarily participate in class or even during less formal activities such as English corners: The fear of making a mistake in front of others is just too overwhelmingly prohibitive.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
posted 28th Nov 2012 Enenews

Fukushima Woman Warns of Cover-up: People are talking about nose bleeds and coughing that won’t end — Nurses tell patients: Stay quiet, don’t mention radiation to doctor (VIDEO)

Ms. Chieko Shiina, Founder of Fukushima Women against Nuclear Power: Children and — not just children — all peoples’ bodies, according to people who talk to each other since last May, have been experiencing all kinds of higher levels of symptoms such as nose bleeds that don’t end, coughing that doesn’t end, different kinds of eye problems.

People go to doctors, especially mothers who take their children are concerned and they may ask their doctor, “Hey I think this is because of the radiation levels.” But they are told “No, It can’t be radiation it’s just because you’re stressed.” [...]

[The nurse stands behind the doctor and says,] “No, don’t tell. Don’t say it. Don’t say it’s radiation. You’ll get in trouble. He’s going to get mad at you. Stay quiet. Don’t say it radiation.”

=================================
On another topic - I thought this was interesting if true... and Puterman is respected for earthquake knowledge

in this ATS thread about the Louisanna sinkhole
puterman said...

Most do not realise that the crust of the earth can move up and down by as much as 55m twice a day because of the Moon's gravitational pull. I am talking about solid rock here, not water.

If so, then Fukushima, sitting on top of many faults like it does, would definitely have problems with pipes bursting etc. Of course, no-one says that this area will move as much as 55m, but even 1 metre or so would cause them to break probably.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Unit 4: New Photos

Still hiding bottom of West Side:

photo.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Well, Purple, ENE seems to have noticed the cropping of pics again on the west side.
enenews.com...

The diagonal crack in the south wall doesn't look much worse, but again, they don't like to show the base of the wall on the south side of #4 either. I have no idea what the mesh is doing over the 4th floor hole in the wall? A patch job?

Love the rags on the valve wheels, Tepco. It warms my heart to see how you spare no expense to bring us the latest Hi-tech, decommisioning equipment!

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Page 4-61 Looks Ominous...

Unfortunately in Japanese only...hopefully Tsutsuji or Moch be able to translate....

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

More About the Initial Pandemonium...

photo.tepco.co.jp...

And some more stuff:
photo.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive
edit on 30-11-2012 by Purplechive because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kauk0partiomies

Originally posted by Northwarden
An alarming read that explains(?) many mysteries. If you want to make more of it's promotion, feel free, it should be shared. It's blogged material from WikiLeaks, and does a Lot of candid dot-connecting. Sad, grim truths to share today.

preparator.wordpress.com...

As the author of this mentioned web page, please note that it has no connection with WikiLeaks, none whatsoever. (WikilLeaks is one of the big (?) CO2-class algoreal hoaxes...)

Dot connecting yes. But the stories connected are mostly from somewhere else, 'half' from reputed scientific articles (whatever that can be ?). Meaning they may be fraudulent like hussein Noble price.

Take care, I have tried to figure out the facts as they are.

An interesting discussion you have here, folks!

New update sm folks might be interested to know.

New Updates, See click: The Papal Story of Pancakes at
wp.me... --- New updates; seek under the title of "We live in a Vat-i-can The text below makes sense only when viewed with the pics. So pls goto the linky and enjoy, its all there:
w w w wp.me/pwIAV-19

It was 1917 and mushrooms grew angry. The reason was the genealogy of the Brit royals: Saxo-Coburg is direct descendant from the EU papal kingdoms. So smtg had to be done with the issue. Solution was as usual: reprogram the mushrooms. Swap the name into Windsor. ... Well, after this, all mutiny disappeared and reprogrammed mushrooms grew happily ever after…

Except. Sometimes the facts shone through the CO2 hoaxes:
[photo]
The Maltese court with all inherited “democrazies” in their papal gowns clap to their master – The house of Lords…
Luckily (for the SM0M) its not just the head of the snake: its the whole system from top to bottom. All in jessuit-mas0nic hands. SM0M: S 0vereign M ilitary 0rder of M alta
[photo]
The SM0M sits on top of all. The Queen, Lords, P0-lice, Media, Education … unameit. And this is not just England – its the GLOBE, UN and every government.
Here we can zoom to Sussex pliis dpt: SM0M sits above the law, then the doubel squares: this symbol is used by the papal muslim societies, eight corne mosques are built in this shape. Then the Vat i can priest gowns have this marking. Like the UK border patrol. Like … endless story: Global Incest Harem.
[photo]
Please contact the SM0M 101, only in emergency. Like donating your inheritance… gold teeth etc. Well, it was always so. Starting 150yrs ago when pope ordered the order (police l0dge) to be started in uk.
[photo]
Her Majesty’s inspector the l0dge high mas0n… arrives direct from rituals.

Oh. That Bobbyfelt hat!? ... did u know… that teyre actually practising jihadists?
[photo]
How Vatican Created Islam:
in the Portuguese Fatima catholy monastery 600-century:
www.scribd.com...
scribd com/doc/20883322/islam-catholic-connection
www.scribd.com...
scribd com/doc/222227/How-the-Vatican-Created-Islam

How the unholy connection with jsuit Stalin, jsuit adolph, Jsuit Churchill, Jsuit Roosevelt etcetc unravels from old emblems:
[photo]
Actually this pic above is a forgery to press the main issue: the maltese cross can’t be displayed to the masses in here – otherwise they might connect the dots… Originally the cross is there, but hidden under the roman victory wreath.This is a memoral to finn Jaeger-movement, the proud warriors behind finnish independency. With the SM0M!? Yes, with the very same badge your police, queen, Lords – uneamit – are wearing at this very moment. Their master demands it…
At right you can see the finn ‘Lotta’ -movement Badge. Actually a lodge for military independency movement women. Now check out: the police is also wearing the very same vatican flower that this Adolph's papal nazi org used in 1930′s!
[photo]
So today, Granma Widsor wants again hide her roots. Great 65 marriage jubilee – and today no signs of her MASTER!
[photo]
Hideous Momma ‘Windsor’
Well, we have to cont living amonst these crooks.

They have had their system running even before Jesus’ times. And they murdered Him because he called their hoax a hoax: “You Snakes” … he said to the scribes who carried roman emblems – like the Constantinus double headed eagle…
So lets cry out and not accept the system while living amongst this madness.But,
NO to papal EU!
[photo]
No to papal puppets, Kenyan Marxist muuslims
[photo]
No to Plutonium Factories, Gun running, Sex slavery,
[photo]

edit on 30-11-2012 by Kauk0partiomies because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Kauk0partiomies

Some really wild thoughts in there, eh?
I try to keep in touch with the fin. He seems to be a nice guy and very smart. Because he has to run everything through Bing the "Mis-translator" I always end up understanding about 1/4 of what he has written. I am hunting around, leaving a note on about 10 anti nuke FB pages for a person who is fluent in Finnish-English and then I'd like re-translate into everyday English {with his oversight, of course} so everyone can "get it"
Even with a clear translation, I think a lot of people would find some of these ideas too "out there" to accept but the better the translation, the more possible the ideas become.
Back, a few months ago we had a conversation about some experiments the Fin was doing and photographing. Bombarding different elements together and taking pictures of the results. It seems the local authorities wouldn't let him publish the pictures as science, so we had a little chat one night, and I suggested that he put a whole bunch of these experiments together, burn them on disc, send them out to art galleries all over the world, and get these out as artwork with a scientific explanation in the title. I know quite a few struggling artists so I have some idea of the methods they use to get their work seen.
Here is one example.
kuvaton.com...

I'm not sure what he was smashing here? The last one I saw was magnesium and glass fused.
I'm sure there is some kind of lesson to be learned from these experiments. Something that contradicts mainstream science and looks beautiful.
The language barrier is one that trips us up a lot. Who knows how many nuggets of gold we have lost because we couldn't get a document translated?

We have confirmed a worst situation — Water containing extremely high levels of radiation flowing into sea
enenews.com... the-sea-video

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aircooled
reply to post by Kauk0partiomies

Some really wild thoughts in there, eh?
I try to keep in touch with the fin. He seems to be a nice guy and very smart. Because he has to run everything through Bing the "Mis-translator" I always end up understanding about 1/4 of what he has written. I am hunting around, leaving a note on about 10 anti nuke FB pages for a person who is fluent in Finnish-English and then I'd like re-translate into everyday English {with his oversight, of course} so everyone can "get it"
Even with a clear translation, I think a lot of people would find some of these ideas too "out there" to accept but the better the translation, the more possible the ideas become.
Back, a few months ago we had a conversation about some experiments the Fin was doing and photographing. Bombarding different elements together and taking pictures of the results. It seems the local authorities wouldn't let him publish the pictures as science, so we had a little chat one night, and I suggested that he put a whole bunch of these experiments together, burn them on disc, send them out to art galleries all over the world, and get these out as artwork with a scientific explanation in the title. I know quite a few struggling artists so I have some idea of the methods they use to get their work seen.
Here is one example.
kuvaton.com...

I'm not sure what he was smashing here? The last one I saw was magnesium and glass fused.
I'm sure there is some kind of lesson to be learned from these experiments. Something that contradicts mainstream science and looks beautiful.
The language barrier is one that trips us up a lot. Who knows how many nuggets of gold we have lost because we couldn't get a document translated?

We have confirmed a worst situation — Water containing extremely high levels of radiation flowing into sea
enenews.com... the-sea-video

Note that kuvaton.com is a picture stack and pics are from my countryman, a Finn, A rto L auri. Not me. He is the whistleblower kicked out from 0lkilu0to NPP. I think hee is genius. Originally an NPP electrician but self schooled in nuclear nuclei tech - surpassing lots of 'authors' in the field. Biggest real author (not in industry pocket) in the world on Nuke issues. Watch his videos on Youtube.

I know the stack is stinking from englitsh point of view. Try to understand that thousands of work hours (in Finnish) are there just hastily translated incl typos and stacked here to be viewed anyone interested. No real resources to edit, proofread it, keep it tidy etc. I just want to hang them there to dry, and let people dig up more... I have tried to put all relevant linkys there for anyone to follow up. Note that 20% has been translated there.

As you know, any german writing in english is 'funny' because they do stack verbs in the end. Likewise, thinking process in Finnish results in funny wording ... mainly word positions - tend to be 'warped'. Thus any finn understands this perfectly, but not englishmen. Me as non native english speaker, create constantly funny sentences - which need to be checked by native speaker. This is truly also a credibility issue

Me not drunk - just a finn...

Take anything and copy, spread, and let the issues be heard. I can and will help as possible.

Last Note: Nobody will believe the harrasment and fatwas in editing these issue. Thus I urge you to copy everything and disperse the issues you see important. Those sites, texts, pics may disappear any moment without notice. Use em as u please, I have no copyright issues on what I have created while others (?) may claim smtg on some issues. Thank You.
edit on 30-11-2012 by Kauk0partiomies because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by qmantoo
in this ATS thread about the Louisanna sinkhole
puterman said...

Most do not realise that the crust of the earth can move up and down by as much as 55m twice a day because of the Moon's gravitational pull. I am talking about solid rock here, not water.

If so, then Fukushima, sitting on top of many faults like it does, would definitely have problems with pipes bursting etc. Of course, no-one says that this area will move as much as 55m, but even 1 metre or so would cause them to break probably.

I bet the explanation by A rto Lauri on fukushima IV is plausible. He states that channel radiation (one of the 50 types of radiation) that goes directly through any barriers, also 'drills' holes into the bedrock. At some point they hit also the 1km deep methane oxide layer which is almost blanketing the planet.

When this Methane reservoir warms +4F, it explodes immediately and fast, expands 1700x. As this happens under a Plutonium factory, aka NPP, the now porous bedrock channels the force directly upwards. Warming can be caused by the immense radiaton from the Plutonium factory.

Thus up goes the empty Fuku no.4.

Even the building style proves it: it would be lots safer to build these doomsday machines inside deep caves, right? Now the steam-age shaky high building and equipment hang up 200ft high, fuel radiating, some directly through structures, 360 degrees 'into all winds'. And still every small room has to be wented with 12feet diameter 400feet high chimneys - just to keep personnel alive from the ionized enviro, pink radiating air.

Now if this stupid system was 1000m deep inside a cave, it would fry itself - before it could be fully loaded...

The Plutonium factory workers eventually become rad waste. Dead do not rot. Now its mandatory for 0lkilu0to personnel dead to be cremated... and buried as waste into 3000feet deep 0nkalo waste fuel caves. by AL.

Note that only four types of radiation is measured - adding into this Plutonium gigahoax called energy. by AL.
More facts below, clic linky.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aircooled...

Canada's dirty long history with nukes. It's quite a read
forum.stopthehogs.com...

Thks! Whata ploy. This being repeated all around the globe; recently started 'leaking' irradiating Scandinavia - all the tricks going here. Surely, on watersheds to maximize the main goal: depop

One sector in this hideous plan is the 'testing'. A process without any borders, national, political or whatever. Jesuit global brotherhoodsters:

Kennedy is the hero (jsuit) in this matter: 'He ended' the "tests" in 1963. .... paid the top price as brothers didnt like it. During 1945-1963 commie jesuits were "testing" with brit jesuits and Franco jesuits and jesuits Harry T & ike; 2700 unnecessary atmospheric rad blasts... then based on the brilliant cold war hoax, now its the war on -ism.

However, the 'same' jesuits today continue underground, still irradiating also the atmosphere, spoiling groundwater reservoirs around the globe. Total 12.000 unnecessary irradtation blasts and counting. Everywhere the same clan behind. (With Fermilab, Cern, Jparc etc can create the sinkholes popping around the globe?)

For this, they need to keep the 500+ Plutonium factories aka powerstations running. Lots of Plutonium needed... Systems called regulated while running. Catch 22: when stopped, no regulations but 10-100.000x atmospheric (again) rad releases. And of course, mushrooms never told when "service" is going on. --->Rad served into culled slaves lungs.... Thus there are 2-10 plutonium plants ventilating at any moment, continuously. On top of the open fuku six.

PS Hmm. Apocalyptic text so lets at least laugh on my typos; me cat see em.
edit on 2-12-2012 by Kauk0partiomies because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Today's jet stream.

You'll need a surfboard in Grand Rapids Minnesota. second or third day for this. High 108 CPM, Low 24. Average was 54 CPM

And east of the Great lakes I got an early "Happy Nukemas" from the nuke gang in my freezing rain.

By my conversion 1.25 microsieverts would be around 350 - 400 CPM. The charts might disagree but anybody with a pancake Inspector wouldn't.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
According to the news received yesterday, 6 evacuees out of 10 from a certain area of Namiecho who relocated themselves in Yonezawa died of acute symptoms (it was said leukemia), and that horrified the remaining evacuees.
They presented this fact to the administration and medias, however, the media didn't report it at all.
They said they are scared of the government.
dissensus-japan.blogspot.ca...

Gundersen: Fukushima contamination will be “redeposited onto the surface for 300 years” — “This is not a problem that goes away”
enenews.com...

March 15th 011, second fire at #4
That lack of disclosure backfired, however, when the fire brigade, learning of high radiation levels at the plant’s gates, initially refused to venture in, and even pulled some men back.
green.blogs.nytimes.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Hiding West Side of Unit 4 With People....

photo.tepco.co.jp...

photo.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
i'm sorry for beeing late:
i2h.de...

its snatched from the last weekly report of november 2012 from nhk-online whatevers...
edit on 4-12-2012 by nuckelchen because: (no reason given)

and here is the last camera-remote on tbs:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
i had mail from japan today:

my friend
please look 2012.12.03 11:00-12:00 (long ver)
www.youtube.com...

this time fuku1live is not video

smoke 11:17~

i answered:

well my friend.

and i had stopped my own recordings
at 09:39 on the 3th of december...damn!

but the download of it is now ready, so give me some hours
for editing and uploading.

we will beat the monster of tepco again...hehe

two hours later ...meanwhile on youtube:

then we had some spikes and peaks the last days on the radiationcharts from japan
but on the 3th of december we had an uprising on much maps that goes on:

www.img-teufel.de...

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
‎29 second mark.

One of the protests that aren't shown on TV.

There is no information that can be gathered to verify if the racks at the Fukushima SFP’s are the original aluminum or the upgraded stainless steel. Knowing the type of rack material is central in determining estimates for corrosion.
To date TEPCO has not mentioned the use of sipping in any of the SFPs. No reported efforts have been reported by TEPCO on any efforts to directly determine if fuel element failures,
www.simplyinfo.org...

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
@ ac:

i will send the master of the livecameracheckery a mail for clearing the situation.
while we will waiting for answer....
....please be so free and gives our friend a fifth reason....

fukushima-diary.com...
if you want

new topics
top topics

<< 1350  1351  1352    1354  1355  1356 >>

join