ajw.asahi.com...

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Southern England. Hot rain.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
If one watches where all the hot spots traceable to Fukushima pop up then you know where NOT TO BE if there is another earthquake or massive failure of the spent fuel pools before they can be emptied and stabilized. That would be pretty much most of the northern hemisphere and a fair amount of the southern hemisphere. If the worst case happens and ALL of the radiation is released from Fukushima that territory would be uninhabitable for long enough that all the people living there who can't move to southern Australia would have no other option than to bend over, tuck their heads between their legs and kiss their tushes goodbye.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Rusting Away....Unit 4 Suppression Chamber

www.tepco.co.jp...

photo.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Seawater Radiation...A Steady Incline...

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

Awesome work and I'm sorry I didn't help, but thanks for your hard work, ten stars

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Thanks. if anyone has other ideas for what would be useful please let me know as I will probably get around to it eventually, and this event does not seem to be going away anytime soon. That means that we will be watching things unfolding for years to come.

====================================
And the search for nuclear waste repository goes on... Near large bodies of water would probably manage to kill a goodly number of people should it leak in the planned 100,000 years, so lets do that shall we?

The point is that as soon as one site has been approved, everyone else will want to store their waste there too and so it will not JUST be one company or one country's waste.

Canada Considers Deep Geologic Waste Repository Near Bruce Nuclear Plant

In the coming months regulators in Canada will hold a public hearing on a storage facility for low- and intermediate-level nuclear waste – one of the last steps before permitting the first deep geologic repository in that country.

Bruce nuclear plant. Source: OPGAs noted by Michigan Radio Tuesday, it is sited near Ontario Power Generation's Bruce nuclear plant on Lake Huron and would dispose of waste from the company's 20 power reactors. A project spokeswoman told the radio station that 80 percent to 90 percent would be low-level waste, with the remainder intermediate-level items like filters from plant water systems.

To accommodate them, engineers faced the challenge of designing a repository capable of safely storing the material for at least 100,000 years. And after more than four years of study, the utility finalized environmental and technical documents in April of last year. The public hearing is expected to take place in the first half of next year, with license approval anticipated in 2014. If approved, the repository will represent a historic step in Canada's nuclear program, as low- and intermediate-level waste is now stored at aboveground sites. OPG's Western Waste Management Facility near Bruce has been among them since 1974, and according to the World Nuclear Association, the new repository would be built 680 meters beneath it.

As in the U.S., Canada is also trying to nail down a permanent storage site for spent fuel. A separate deep geologic repository for high-level waste became the government's favored solution in 2007, and Michigan Radio reported that 21 communities expressed interest in hosting the facility. Potential sites are under review, and plans call for it to open in the 2030s.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Rather "Hot" at Daiichi Environment Management Building

A whole month of sampling...what? Air? Soil? What is "fallout"?

Wonder why they are comparing it to Daini?

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Seawater Sampling off Daiichi Coast

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

September 12, 2012 Pu-239, Pu-240 Detected 15km Offshore of Fukushima Daiichi NPS, Upper Layer

Given that the density level of Pu-239+Pu-240 detected at 15km Offshore of Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station (Upper Layer) on September 11, 2012 is within the range of the past density measurements conducted along the seacoasts of 1F and 2F, it cannot be stated with absolute certainty that the presence of these particles is due to the accident.

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive
edit on 22-11-2012 by Purplechive because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

The world's biggest shareholder

- also owns all the Uranium mines. Possibly you already know its queen? However, her court and handlers become visible here:

w w w erilainen.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/papal-pyramid-s.jpg?w=700&h=468

However, these days she and her court have started to hide their handler's symbols. How come? Are they afraid of smtg? The symbol, M altese Cross. Sign of SM0M, Sovereign M ilitary 0rder of Mal ta. The popeye vat-i-can guard.

This was just to remind u folks whats behind the fukugame AND all war=political games. This game is as old as the world: in 16o5 one branch of theses folks tried to detonate the whole court (seen in the first pic). History knows it as the gun powder pl0t... They were miserable and didnt succeed.

However, later they mass acred emselves into inside... One breach of trust was in WW-I 1917 when slaves got suddendly suspicious of their Saxo-Coburg-master. Her genealogical tree roots sink deep into ancient papal EU kingdoms kings&queens. Surprise: the Saco-Coburd name was hurriedly Swapped into Windsor ... and all slaves were happy.

This was such a success that they have copied their stalinist system - called demo crazy - into every nation in very corner of this globe. And all slaves are now radiatingly happy...

Her highness Grandmamma (blank) Windsor - 60 year wedding anniversary

w w w erilainen.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/malthan-ritharit-02s.jpg?w=700

...= no owners signs (!) on the queen. Just 'few' on his husband...

Likewise, the pyramid engine used to carry on huge red murder emblems - nowadays he the poor popeye is plain blank.

edit on 23-11-2012 by Kauk0partiomies because: Hmm. Image -feature doesnt produce. Just silly linky txt. Wassup?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Rain tests. A new testor in Green Ohio.

And our bud in Southern Brazil seems to have a crush on a gal in New England. Wouldn't it be nice if some good came out of all this!

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
normaly i wouldn't say it loud when i will see flying elephants around me....
BUT FOR TEPCO I JUMP OVER MY SHADDOW

BIG ELEPHANTS EVERYWHERE @ TEPCO FUKUSHIMA DAIICHI

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
hi,
i created a
INTERNET NEWSPAPER
tonight and named it:

nucky nuke news

it will be automatic updated once per day.

who got a good link that should be feeded in it too
please tell it to me.

merci

the background-picture is taken from a military jet
with that i flows to da fukuplant last year...

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Brown’s Gas Neutralizes Radioactive Waste to Help Undo Nuclear Accidents

thelibertygang.com...

Watch Mark Porringa, former Chief Engineer at Chalk River, world’s largest nuclear research reactor, as he neutralizes Nuclear Waste.

Note that after the radiation reduction starts, Mark removes the Brown’s Gas flame and the radioactive waste continues to burn itself up… On the Geiger Counter notice the sensitivity setting after the burn is made at a more sensitive level than when you see during the first radiation reading

www.youtube.com...

Some more important bits are here

Browns Gas Water Torch Research & Applications - Lecture
www.youtube.com...

Theory, experiment, discussion and practical use of Browns gas using the improved designs of George Wiseman and his group. Demonstrations and history of the Water Torch which uses an implosive flame to zip matter together and has been demonstrated to have O/U possibilities. Vast applications including remediation of nuclear waste, healing, new materials, etc..

And Yull Brown himself demonstrates his lifes work

www.youtube.com...

Discover the amazing properties of the Browns Gas Flame. Professor Brown shows you what the flame can do and how it works.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by necromanser

I'm sorry, I don't buy it but just in case I'm wrong I'll reserve judgement until the others weigh in. Lets see Chalk river stop the 40 year leak in the Ottawa river first.
Here is an interesting {scary file} that came my way.
Hey, lets turn old Russian and US warheads into mox at Canadian reactors.
www.ornl.gov...

They stopped this when for no known reason {Scientists were baffled} the fuel assemblies came out "elongated"
Something to do with Helium. These idiots just try stuff without knowing or caring about the consequences. When I get my hands on that file I'll post it for our more science orientated folks.

This man is one of the few trustworthy sources for rad readings in Japan. He's just great.

Gundersen on WHO: I don’t trust their data
enenews.com...

Another "Oops"
TEPCO says about 12 tons of wastewater leaked from a disconnected joint in the pipe.
www9.nhk.or.jp...

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aircooled
reply to post by necromanser

I'm sorry, I don't buy it but just in case I'm wrong I'll reserve judgement until the others weigh in. Lets see Chalk river stop the 40 year leak in the Ottawa river first.

You can reserve the judgement all you want. You have zilch to show against the results shown with Browns gas.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

"FRIGO-MA"....New Robot...

I wonder how it is pronounced...

photo.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive
edit on 26-11-2012 by Purplechive because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
i had an email from japan, from my friend 4545....(alias the livecamerachecker),
that i wanne share with you:

It is a page you want to graph the plant parameters Japanese volunteers made
fukuichi.mods.jp...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Yeah, a little bit over the 0.30 limit. lol Like 70 X the limit.
fukushima-diary.com...

This seems like too little, too late, but it is a step forward.

Ok, I have been telling people that Dave Suzuki {Great tree-hugging Canadian} was a pro-nuke bum since May 011, when I begged him to look at the files/pics/PDF's and go public with the real info that was being withheld.
{His "people" They asked for a donation} and followed with stone silence.
Well here the proof for any doubters left. One meltdown Dave? Singular? Lets see, we have 6 spent fuel pools and at least 3 china syndromes ready to blow but you sure wouldn't get that impression from "ole Dave" They talk like fuk is over and stopped. It aint. No mention of evacuating people out of dead zones Dave? No mention of plume models being shut off around the world Dave? No mention of fallout travelling?
This bum is a well respected icon to most Canadians, so people are taken back when I speak of my exchange with him.

With the water table boiling in Japan from the china-syndromes, I did did find the bit on "Hot springs" pretty funny.

Around 100 X background at this location in Koriyama City

new topics
top topics

<< 1349  1350  1351    1353  1354  1355 >>

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum