Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake

page: 1350
<< 1347  1348  1349    1351  1352  1353 >>

join

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
We're broke. The homeless people charge a fortune to work!

Just last week, TEPCO slashed its fiscal-year loss projection, now expecting to lose some $550 million this year, instead of the billions it initially forecast. In July, the government allowed TEPCO to raise household electricity rates by an average 8.46 percent.
Read more at enformable.com...

Cesium level of Tokyo tap water is 4% higher than Fukushima
fukushima-diary.com...

Big Shocking news.
Fukushima radiation ‘underreported’ — Metal boxes in monitors are blocking radioactivity
enenews.com... ple-prefectures

Our pal Knuck has a vid of something big being lifted out of R #3
www.youtube.com...

And we have... Tepco: Cooling system suspended at Fukushima Spent Fuel Pool No. 3 — Will not resume until weekend.
enenews.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
It's about time Rock bands started to do what they use to do. Telling it like it is!

An update from our dear MsMilky.

“Astonishing”: Thyroid abnormalities found in Fukushima kids declared ‘ok’ by gov’t — Officials ordered doctors to stop examining patients
enenews.com...< br />
www.simplyinfo.org...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Debris Removal from the Upper Part of Unit 3

liner curing of the pool
???????

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Gamma Rays in Soil....

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Here is side of the elementally school. Oct 24th 2012
Date city is 12.7km(8 miles) from Fukuichi and it takes just 23 min by car

1000 X background ? at 0.07 {Normal average} on ground.

Purple, from that gamma rays in soil text, at the bottom...
"Radioactive materials of higher density are detected this time supposedly due to the accident."

Some feed back from a smart friend on that July 011 Tokyo radiation reading video of over 28 microsieverts.
Peak @ 22 Micro Sievert per hour = 245 Milli Sievert per Year:
This is the equivalent of 816 mammo grams. Fired on Fetus, Children, everyone walking by. Only External.
ratical.org...

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Now I know some will disagree with me. We all know those public gumball machine geigers, in Japan are phony and have been rigged from day 1. Well, I'm going to step out and limb and call "safecast" just as rigged and phony. If I'm wrong I'll eat my words later, but I never see any shocking numbers from them. I think some people look not to find rads, if you get my drift?

Ok, maybe someone can translate a bit? Where in Japan? How far from fukushima? Which direction from fuk would be spiffy too!

Miyagi Prefecture

This is more than a load of horse hockey pucks.
Henry Kissinger-linked think tank pressuring Japanese to keep nuclear power
enenews.com...
More
A "zero-nuclear" Japan will be a serious concern for the United States as its key ally both from economic and security standpoints, the chief of an influential U.S. think tank said at a recent seminar on Japan-U.S. relations.

The 2010 collision of Japan's Coast Guard ship and a Chinese fishing boat near the Senkaku Islands "is not an isolated incident" but a part of China's geostrategy on territorial disputes that has seen 22 incidents involving Chinese government ships and local navy or coast guard ships in the region over the past two years, Green said.
www.japantimes.co.jp...
Veiled blackmail?
Turn on your nukes or we'll let China have those islands?

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Nihonmatsu ... about 60+ km north west from Daiichi. The plume from the R #1 explosion blew this way. The Japanese folks I know say it's been hot here since March 12th 011... and it's double the distance of the evacuation zone.

Renewable energy sources are booming in Germany, and electric utilities exported more power in 2012 than ever before. But energy experts warn that what sounds like progress has its downsides.
Germany began turning off its nuclear power plants 18 months ago, following the Fukushima disaster in Japan. Since then, many in the business and industrial communities and the general public have feared that the country would soon be facing energy shortages and even blackouts
Instead, Germany has produced so much electricity this year that it has actually exported its surplus
enenews.com... ro-are-too-cheap
www.dw.de...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
{Big giant Head} While Mr. Hosono said "It's not that I have to become the prime minister", he continued, "Japan will really go down the drain without a couple of people like me.
ex-skf.blogspot.ca...

More hot rain in Brazil with black stuff in it.

Top Japan paper reports 100,000 at Tokyo nuclear protest, then alters headline
enenews.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
That is really hot rain.

It's raining nonstop in BC right now. So many people are coughing, complaining about sore throats. I've been taking vitamin C and wondering about the futility of it all...

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by welshbeliever

Maybe the Japanese want to make bombs now and this was their way down that path ?

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Radioactivity Density of the Seawater in the Port of Fukushima Daiichi NPS

Inside Unit 1-4 Water
Intake Canal (South) at 1F:

Cs-134 76

Cs-137 130

www.tepco.co.jp...

Prior readings:
www.tepco.co.jp...

www.tepco.co.jp...

www.tepco.co.jp...

www.tepco.co.jp...

www.tepco.co.jp...

www.tepco.co.jp...

www.tepco.co.jp...

www.tepco.co.jp...

www.tepco.co.jp...

www.tepco.co.jp...

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

edit on 14-11-2012 by Purplechive because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Fixing Unit 1 Core Spraying

FDW line 5.0㎥/h

CS line 0.0㎥/h (as of 11:00 , 11/14 )

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Unit 3's Cool Looking New Cover!

Doesn't it look snazzy!!

photo.tepco.co.jp...

Page down through...patching cracks:
www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive
edit on 14-11-2012 by Purplechive because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Wow the orange background is blinding. Maybe give us some notice next time ATS?

Radioactive tea leaves found over 1,000 km from Fukushima — 80 Bq/kg detected in Western Japan; Gov’t limit is 10 Bq/kg
enenews.com...

Sky-high levels of radioactivity in fish from Fukushima means inedible seafood for at least a decade. A decade?
They're surprised the fish are still hot?
thewatchers.adorraeli.com...

A great update. Build nuke plants... look for faults later
Now that the pacific is toast, let's rape the Atlantic.

And a groovy little number to snap your fingers to.

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Purplechive

Boy that's a Spiffy tent, purple! Maybe they should build a subdivision next door? How about a shopping mall? They could have a water slide for the kiddies? Lots of water just sitting around

This is news to me.
Reactor4 fire of 3/15/2011 was extinguished by US army
fukushima-diary.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Aircooled

AC....so thankful for ya humor!!

Agree about the inferno ATS background...kinda ominous!!

And yup....luxury high rise apartments and ionizing radiation spa treatment for free!!

- Purple Chive

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
An alarming read that explains(?) many mysteries. If you want to make more of it's promotion, feel free, it should be shared. It's blogged material from WikiLeaks, and does a Lot of candid dot-connecting. Sad, grim truths to share today.

preparator.wordpress.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden
An alarming read that explains(?) many mysteries. If you want to make more of it's promotion, feel free, it should be shared. It's blogged material from WikiLeaks, and does a Lot of candid dot-connecting. Sad, grim truths to share today.

Wow,pretty bold claim and site.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
NW, that is one wild page you posted. I'm going to have to wait for others to weight in on this. Reading some of it I found myself agreeing. Other parts are too insane, but as I've learned here, there doesn't seem to be a ceiling for insanity anymore, and if there is one I sure don't know where it is?

I found some crappy film on NHK and did a couple of screen caps.
One of the new outdoor pools they seem to be building. Now at first I thought this was the one we saw them start just south of the FBB?

Ok the top right arrow points to what I thought was the location of the new open air water storage pool. South side of the FBB. Except I don't see storage tanks behind/beside it? Then I spotted what looks like a different pool going in, south west of the CSFP. {Left Arrow} It does have tanks beside it but they seem to run parallel to the pool. In the pic above, the tanks seem to be on an angle from the pool?
Bottom right arrow is the location of the "mysterious fire"

For all I know they are building many more pools? With the film, they don't zoom out so I can get a location pinned down.
Finally a shot of the 5th floor of #4 from the south-west, looking north-east.

Please note, lots of blurry spots on the film. I'm not sure if that's part of de-pixelating and crapifying the film for us, or if it could be heat/steam/vapours?

I was hoping we would get to see that new tank farm they seem to have north of #6. It looks like it's the same distance from R #6 as R #1 is... only north. No luck with this film. Maybe the next one?

Researchers: Continuing radioactive leaks from Fukushima Daiichi — “There must be a source” —{Gee, Where Could It Be?}.. 300,000,000,000 becquerels a month thought entering Pacific
enenews.com... ach-month
www.nature.com...
The ene comments are much better than the article.
From aigeezer.

Yes, the "1015 becquerels" almost certainly started out as something like 10E15. Then, through minor human error or mischief or innumeracy, it became the much more innocuous-looking 1015.
What intrigues me is how often the oopsies err in the direction of minimization. You would think they would balance out, with some minimizing and some inadvertently exaggerating, but they seem always to go in one direction.
As for the "blame the victim" subtext, someone here drew my attention to that issue in the story a while back about the "monster tuna" that was blamed (BLAMED!) for carrying radiation from Fukushima. I've been watching for such spin – and finding it in abundance – ever since.
To belabor the point, the sentence with the "1015 becquerels" error also said: "A new model … from Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution in Massachusetts estimates that … radioactive caesium leaked from the plant". "Leaked", as in past tense, as in "glad that's over".

And from sickputer.

Nature.com: "The level of contamination is not likely to pose a significant health risk to humans. But it could have long-term economic consequences for fishermen along Japan's east coast"
SP: Bull#. How do you predict no health consequences when the continuing bioaccumulation of nuclear poison is steadily increasing…no end in sight?
Nature.com: "Octopuses and squid seem to have escaped contamination"
SP: Must have been a blooming Mother Teresa miracle! I think not.
Nature.com: "Researchers at the conference are convinced that something is preventing the radiation levels from dropping. "There must be a source," says Scott Fowler, an oceanographer at Stony Brook University in New York."
SP: Fantasy Island 2012….Boss!! The Corium! The Corium!
Nature.com: "Around 95 terabecquerels of radioactive caesium has found its way to the sandy ocean floor near the plant. How it got there, Kanda says, no one is sure."
SP: Bulldozers and cranes pushed hot metal into the lagoon…check the plant videos for the past twenty months and interview a few of the original plant workers. Bring money for incentives…the yakuza respect that kind of interview.
Nature.com: "Many fisheries remain closed, and because of the persistent contamination "we can't answer the basic question of when these fisheries will be able to open", says Woods Hole oceanographer Ken Buesseler"
SP: Not in your lifetime Kenny.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden

As the author of this mentioned web page, please note that it has no connection with WikiLeaks, none whatsoever. (WikilLeaks is one of the big (?) CO2-class algoreal hoaxes...)

Dot connecting yes. But the stories connected are mostly from somewhere else, 'half' from reputed scientific articles (whatever that can be ?). Meaning they may be fraudulent like hussein Noble price.

Take care, I have tried to figure out the facts as they are.

An interesting discussion you have here, folks!

top topics

<< 1347  1348  1349    1351  1352  1353 >>

join