<< 1343  1344  1345    1347  1348  1349 >>

join

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Unit 2: SFP Cooling System Stopped

Temp rises 3 degrees in 24 hours:

www.tepco.co.jp...

www.tepco.co.jp...

- At 6:07 AM on October 15, we stopped cooling of the spent fuel pool, since we additionally installed valves, inspected the check valve and installed drain pipes at Unit 2 spent fuel pool alternative cooling system. We will suspend cooling until October 20. The pool water temperature at the time of stopping was approx. 23.0 ℃, we estimated that the rate of increase in the pool water temperature was approx. 0.22℃/h and the water temperature increased approx. 28.9 ℃. Since this temperature was low enough compared to the operational limit value (65 ℃), there was no problem with the pool water temperature control.

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive
edit on 16-10-2012 by Purplechive because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Again from the number 3 fuel pool. Left arrow: cooling fins from a compressor or electrical motor? Right arrow: switch box?

And we seem to have a new checker in Cleaveland.

When there are 1000's of geigers Beep- Beepin away, all over the place and embarrassing the hell out of our watchdogs, I'll be happy.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
New robot to go trundling around, wonder if it'll do better than the Quince's? Apparently its smaller, stronger and better than before, even if it is called Rosemary! According to Enformables source articles, the robot was announced back in July but only now being released? Actually, is this new news or have they been using this robot for a while, cant work out the different reports and dates?

The New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization, (NEDO), and the Chiba Institute of Technology have designed a new robot which will be used to investigate the basement areas of the reactors at Fukushima Daiichi. Unmanned robotic equipment is essential for ongoing work operations at the crippled plant, where radiation levels are often found too high for humans to work around. TEPCO operators have also been employing the robots in less-contaminated areas, to conserve doses which otherwise would be absorbed by workers.

Enformable

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Highly radioactive water spews from pipe in Fukushima Unit 3 turbine building - [...] TEPCO reported that 90 liters of highly radioactive water spewed from a pipe on the first floor of the No. 3 reactor’s turbine building.

The water was contained within the building, the company said.

TEPCO said a worker employed by a subcontractor discovered water gushing from the pipe around 10 a.m. on Oct. 15, and raised the alarm.

The pipe delivers contaminated water from the building basement [...]
2.52 billion becquerels of total cesium (28,000 Bq/cm3 of total cesium * 1,000 cm3/liter of water * 90 liters):

Source

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
God bless the Japanese folks on FB who translate for the rest of us.

[2] From Kobe This is big news dealt with little.
Kobe News Paper (NP and Tokyo) is the only ones who dealt this news among News Papers.
The radioactive bottom of the RIVER increased 9 times as compared to the last measurement of this spring.
Mano river, MinamiSoma, 15,900 recorded Bq/Kg which was 9times as much as 8900Bq/Kg of the last spring measurement.
Town in of Namie and agriculture, 96000Bq/Kg in of the stocked water for, the highest was. Not good for fishes, vegitables, and water to drink for human of course.
No major News Paper, TV, Magagines, Radio report this. "11, Ministry of the environment in total 193 points, such as rivers and Lakes of the Fukushima Prefecture, announced the measured radioactive caesium concentration in the soil at the bottom. Tokyo electric power Daiichi detects 1 kilogram 15900 becquerel in Mano River was ready when the evacuation zones (Minami soma City) River soil and become ( 1820 becquerel ) of nine times last spring increased substantially in some around nuclear power plant.
www.kobe-np.co.jp...

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
as today the both fukulive-channels didn't worked like they should-
i must playing their part again.

2012.10.17 04:35-07:00 / ふくいちライブカメラ (Live Fukushima Nuclear Plant Cam)

2012.10.17 15:30-20:00 / ふくいちライブカメラ (Live Fukushima Nuclear Plant Cam)

from the hours 18:00-20:00 i made an other one, with the effect "videomizer".
please have a look and say what you see.
upfloating waterdrops?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
(abovetopsecrets and the doubblepostingcat)

2012.10.17 20:00 - 23:00 / ふくいちライブカメラ (Live Fukushima Nuclear Plant Cam)

2012.10.17 23:00-01:40 / ふくいちライブカメラ (Live Fukushima Nuclear Plant Cam)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by nuckelchen

Forgive my not knowing Knuck, but are you showing that they are running a film backwards? "raindrops falling up" or that it's steam / outgassing rising? Also, any thoughts on the flashes?

Man from Fukushima Tears Up on Stage: The children are radioactive — People that stayed are in denial — We received hate mail for leaving
enenews.com...
Great vid.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
no waterdrops=no backwards
steam=leak=explosion

some more examples:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
and more:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Always interesting.

I thought I'd post the vid from the last ENE story.
This should be on the news.

Looks like a new imaging process.
Researchers examine use of cosmic-ray radiography on damaged reactor cores
www.lanl.gov...

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
And Kentucky.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I'm not sure what the protocol is, now that Knuck is hanging out here, but he hasn't posted this vid yet so I will for him.

The smoke cloud starts around the 3 minute mark.

This morning they are saying it was a fire in the switchyard building.
enenews.com...
Total BS.
Have a look at the so-called burned area. No hill, No switchyard building
photo.tepco.co.jp...

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Aircooled

It looks like there was an explosion? What's your thinking?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Such a big smoke cloud and yet the trees aren't burnt? The sticks that prop them up look fine too. I am a bit curious about, what looks to be a hole in the foreground?

The TBS film coupled with the fogium, makes it really hard to pin-point the origin of the smoke/plume/geiser. Maybe we can spot something in the next fly-over film?
It just looks fishy to me. Where's Z, to bounce ideas off of? Somebody shine that Bat Light Up!

From Moch.
fukushima-diary.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
easy my friend,
mein haus ist auch dein haus.

i doe that all allone and not as someone who had an it-background.
i'm a bio-vollkorn-bäcker.

so i work sometimes on the fuku-stream-recording-watching-timelapsing-editing-uploading like i had done it as a baker:
nonstopless
what means that you will have as a bakerman many days where you have no time to sleep between two nights of bakering.
or three nights....

and i do that all fukustuff only because i wanne do reporting about it,
BECAUSE IT FLASHED MESELF SO HARD THAT I HAVE NULL-PROBLEMO TO WORK ON IT FOR 48 HOURS.

but in those hours i'm only a video-repeating--machina and no more able to talk like a humen do or to write something understandable.

so helping hands are being very welcome!

like that one here:

the ignorance of a no-go zone.
"who is going here? we are shipering!"

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Knuck, as a baker I think we would all agree that you have baked more nails for tepco's coffin than anybody else, so you just keep on baking!
A screen cap from this sea side cruise. The water near the shore sure looks steamy.

It's a Mystery!
Bent Water Rod in Spent Fuel at TEPCO's Kashiwazaki-Kariwa Nuke Plant, No One Knows Why or How?

ex-skf.blogspot.ca...

Now the fire was bigger. You know they never even would have mentioned this fire to the public, if not for Knucks video.
Fukushima fire nearly twice as big as originally reported
enenews.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
"what a luck that we got the nuck!"

pff,
i'm just a little hypering me,myself & I.

but come on,
please gimme a rebound about all what we are doing here.
i only asking you because:
one example

i had started to think about that all right here:
example two

and the thinking at all beguns yesterday after i posted something that my brain had spinning up.
e xmaple three

i'm sorry for blubbering the thread full with my personal scheice
but that is the way how it goes.
OR ANYONE REALLY THINK THAT AT 05:03 GERMAN TIME MY RITA WOULD BE HAPPY TO GET WAKE UP FOR A SOLO-TALK ABOUT THAT WHAT ONLY SOMEONE CAN UNDERSTAND FROM YOU?

loel

aber eigentlich wollte ich ja nur ein video posten.

2012-10-19 10:59-11:13 JST / out-zOOmed REALTIME view / tepco fukushima fire burning

edit on 19-10-2012 by nuckelchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Unit 3: Weird Drop in Temp

About the time of your steam plume capture above Unit 3 Nuck.... RETURN AIR DRYWELL COOLER(TE-16-114E) took a big dip in temp:

www.tepco.co.jp...

Location of RETURN AIR DRYWELL COOLER(TE-16-114E):

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive
edit on 20-10-2012 by Purplechive because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Sub-Drain

#8: North Part of the Miscellaneous Solid Waste, Cs-134 and Cs-137 now being detected:

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

top topics

<< 1343  1344  1345    1347  1348  1349 >>

join