learn more

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake

page: 1340
<< 1337  1338  1339    1341  1342  1343 >>

join

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
endtimelyrics:

hm, how it would look like when a raindrop could show you the danger from radiation?

radiation can deformate your own reality!

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Tricks for each 'problems' from the following page a letter from the word 'perfect' and
you see how perfect the nuclear technology is in reality.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
enough words that cannot explain what i'm trying to talk about.
so please be my guests:

and one more is finished-pumped-uped

edit on 29-9-2012 by nuckelchen because: if you have two eyes it will be simple to see the reason why, aight?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Looks like the #4 pool is steaming. The base of that crane looks awfully fuzzy.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
How is Japan doin economically?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Unit 1 Temps Back Down

The gauges must have been affected when they poked inside for the investigation....

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by qmantoo
GR - I appreciate the comments about CCDs as opposed to actual silver halide film. Thanks for the explanation about that.

I understood that there was an excessive amount of radiation actually coming from the fuel rods in the spent fuel pools so why aren't there white 'spots' and 'dashes' all over the images we are seeing.

In the earlier days when they sent in a robot or poked a endoscope into the containment vessel to see where all the water was, there was a mass of streaks and blotches on the images. This is what I cannot understand and no-one has quite laid my mind at rest about this.

Where is all the radiation or do I have the whole idea wrong and the SFP is NOT highly radioactive????
edit on 27 Sep 2012 by qmantoo because: (no reason given)

The endoscope videos that I can remember high radiation from are dry, especially the one with orangey streaks which indicated a slightly different phenomena. Silv discussed this. The air shots from bots may have a nalgene lense cover or various alpha/beta blocking materials if they are being used. Some of their cameras measure radioactivity via noise.

That said I'm sure if they stuck an endoscope next to a fuel bundle in the pool, it would show up very obviously in the same way. They keep their distance from them usually. Early on the issue was fuel particles from damaged fuel, building up the amount of neutrons in the water and causing criticality. Hence the filter system or else they can't handle the water load and have to further dump. Those hot particles may cause the occasional activity we see.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aircooled

Nice Toshiba logo. A new ad campaign?

Good spotting... that's the old style logo isn't it? Shows the age of the components.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
something happened last night @ reactor nr 4

et la

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Rad Analysis...

Mn-54, Co-60, Ru-106, Sb-125, H-3:

www.tepco.co.jp...

Compare with Sep. 6th, 2012 results:
www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
AC, that steam is an interesting catch especially in conjunction with last nights vid nuc posted.

Nuc, to me yours looks like torches or spotlights - perhaps people on the service floor? Not a good sign if they are out in that weather for any reason really. They must have remote sensors that detect movement.. But why would they be up there if it is steaming away? Major structure issues?
edit on 1/10/12 by GhostR1der because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by GhostR1der
WTF!
Fuel rack geometry really doesn't fit at all, not in a million years.
There's nothing there by the looks of things!
I hope like hell you are wrong.

Greetings:

May we remind those peeps of these sage words:

"There's no publicly available technology that can stop a few thousand degree blob of corium."

Once the pipes broke in the quake, then the tsunami mopped the rest of the systems, it was largely out of TEPCO control on the 11th.

This can be evidenced by the complete lack of control a year later."
GhostR1der

Thank all of you for all you do.

Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The weather for southern Brazil this fine Oct 1st

Looks like about 90 X background in that weather.

If the child was tested in November when Iwaki City started testing children under 18 in the particular districts within the city known for higher levels of radiation, then it was about 8 months, or 240 days from the time of the accident. Looking at the chart from ICRP publication 111, page 21, in order to reach 3,300 becquerels in 240 days, the child would have to be ingesting much more than 10 becquerels of radioactive cesium per day, more likely over 20 becquerels and possibly close to 30 becquerels per day.
ex-skf.blogspot.ca...

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Retarded...

Nuclear plant construction to resume in Japan

A Japanese power company says it will resume the construction of a nuclear power plant. This is the first such move in the country since last year's nuclear accident at Fukushima. President Masayoshi Kitamura of the Electric Power Development Company, or J-Power, announced the decision on the Ohma plant in Aomori Prefecture on Monday. Kitamura told a special session of the Ohma town assembly that his company decided to restart the project because of the government's recent clarification of its stance on uncompleted nuclear plants. The assembly members welcomed the decision. J-Power also dispatched officials to Hakodate City in Hokkaido to explain the decision. The city is located about 20 kilometers from the plant and is against the project. Hakodate Mayor Toshiki Kudo told the officials that his city will never accept the decision, because the Ohma project received government approval based on criteria set before the Fukushima accident. Kudo told reporters that the city will take legal action to stop the project. J-Power began building the plant in 2008 but stopped after the Fukushima accident. The facility is nearly 40 percent complete. Oct. 1, 2012 - Updated 09:48 UTC (18:48 JST)

www3.nhk.or.jp...

Howdy TFW and GR!!!

- Purple Chive

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Wonder How Soon...?

Edano will end up committing suicide with a either a plastic bag over his head or shoot himself with a shotgun from 30 feet away or just suddenly drop dead in the street?

Amazed to see someone who has been very visibly in the ring since 3/11 making such brazen anti-nuke comments:

“what was believed to be masterpiece of modern technology succumb to natural disaster so easily.''

“Now I want to eliminate nuclear power plants as soon as possible,'' he wrote in the book, “Even if I get a beating, I must say this.''

(Bold and italic my emphasis)

ajw.asahi.com...

Obviously Edano is well aware that in some way shape or form he's going to be reprimanded....

- Purple Chive

edit on 1-10-2012 by Purplechive because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
@ac:
uffz,
three fingers down and two fingers left sided from the red A is a pretty big trail of condensation.

maybe you could find the maker of it here:
planefinder

some more to find out:
geos sat 14

infrar ed
edit on 1-10-2012 by nuckelchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

William Milberry Back in "The States"

Glad William and his new wife have safely moved!!

William ya did some excellent Fuku vids. Enlightened us all. Wishing the best to ya!!

www.aluminumstudios.com...

- Purple Chive

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
They don't seem to want to evacuate hot zones, no matter how much proof is staring them in the face?
Japanese NPO: “We need to start a rotating evacuation for children as soon as possible” — “Radiation just continues to accumulate”
Rotate? = {We know it's killing them.}
enenews.com...
Pretty good vid.

We Keep People Stupid = "In this way the leadership not only serves its members’ interests but also fulfills its professional obligation to advance nuclear safety."

"The Committee found that no aspect of the Fukushima Daiichi accident indicates a priori that the level of safety of nuclear power plants (NPPs) in the United States is unacceptable."....= {Our are better}

"The information suggests that off-site health consequences of the Fukushima Daiichi accident may ultimately be minimal;" = We think the black-out is working
fukushima.ans.org...
edit on 1-10-2012 by Aircooled because: fix

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
un#ingfassbar liebe freunde,
leider habe ich keine zeit,
den beitrag fürs forum anzupassen.
deswegen erstmal nur eine kopie von meinem post von enenenenenenews:

LOOK AT THESE:
DEEP=10KM
www.emsc-csem.org...

DEEP=6.7KM
earthquake.usgs.gov...

what should i say, thats makes our littly nucky a bitly *dutchy*

in diesem sinne

MUCH LOVE

absolutly un#ing funny dudes,
UNTIL WRITING THESE WORDS IN UR CRYPTO-LANGUAGE WE GOT AN UPDATE!!!

NOW WE GOT A THIRD OPTION HOW DEEP THE QUAKE WAS:

DEEP=20KM
www.jma.go.jp...

"donde es la playa?"

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Knuck, I'm not sure what you wanted me to see in those airplane links? There is a language barrier as well as a computer skills barrier on my my end.

From Knucks latest film that they shut off the camera on.

I'm also guessing you think this latest quake is the core below? Sure could be.

new topics

top topics

<< 1337  1338  1339    1341  1342  1343 >>

join