<< 1336  1337  1338    1340  1341  1342 >>

join

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Aircooled

thanks for clarifying

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Ok, I have question? When the camera swings down in fromt of the fuel rack it looks like there is a big space below the assembly handles, which I have marked because they're almost off screen in this shot. Watch the film again and let me know what you think?

www.tepco.co.jp...

Nice Toshiba logo. A new ad campaign?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Some more fly-by footage of the site.
Looking south at #3.

Looking east at #3

When the films gone we'll still have the stills.

Not sure if this has been up?
Fukushima Committee report.
fukushima.ans.org...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
In the video of the flyby, do they have any images of R4 area where the Tepco 'modification' was? If so, that area would be good to get a screen capture of. (I cannot access youtube)

=========================
sorry to keep on about this but it is important....

Please, does anyone have any idea why there are no (or few) radiation strikes on the camera CCD when filming the spent fuel pool?????
edit on 26 Sep 2012 by qmantoo because: I cannot type !

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by welshbeliever

I find it utterly disturbing and unbelievable that a distaster of this calibre after all this time is literally silent. Not to mention the continued legacy of problems and non-resolved issues!

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by qmantoo

Please, does anyone have any idea why there are no (or few) radiation strikes on the camera CCD when filming the spent fuel pool?????

Good question Q - I don't know what the radiation level has to be before it affects camera film. Does anyone know at rad count film is affected? Nuck?

- Purple Chive

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
reply to post by welshbeliever

I find it utterly disturbing and unbelievable that a distaster of this calibre after all this time is literally silent. Not to mention the continued legacy of problems and non-resolved issues!

Yup agreed Egypt - Nuke industry is doing a fabulous job of keeping this squelched from main stream news!!

- Purple Chive

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Unit 1: Temp Still Up, But Leveling Out

www.tepco.co.jp...

Looks like others started to notice:
fukushima-diary.com...

enenews.com...

Add some more water:

-At 6:44 AM on September 26, Unit 1 reactor injection water amounts were adjusted as follows since the amounts had decreased. Feed water system: Increased from approx. 2.7m3/h to approx. 3.0m3/h, reactor core spray system: Increased from approx. 1.8m3/h to approx. 2.0m3/h.

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

38 Out of 70 Greenling Fish, Cesium Detected Exceeding Guidlines

And all of the 41 Common Skete had elevated levels...
www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

Q, what you see in the screen cap above was all they showed of R No 4. I;m not sure if you were referring the west wall truck bay, that they air-brushed out, or the big crack at the base of the south wall? They showed neither. Just that little bit of the north end.

“Very Unexpected”: Large debris filmed in Unit 1 “shows something explosive happened INSIDE containment”
enenews.com...
And the Simply Info Link.
www.simplyinfo.org...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
One more pic of the side of the fuel rack. Is it an optical illusion? A mirage? To me it looks like there is no fuel under the top plate. Hollow. Just some framework holding the top up. Like a fold out card table.
Could this explain "no rad strikes?"

The more I look the less I know..

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
You know that game where you throw many long sticks onto the table and then have to remove them one-by-one without making the others move? "Pickupstix" I think it is called.

Anyway, this is what it reminded me of when I read the SimplyInfo article linked above. The trouble is that when something moves when you are picking up a "stick" in the Fuel Pool and surrounding area, then it becomes very dangerous. A bit like Russian Roulette really for the crane operators - poor bu88ers.

As they say - like Jenga too.
edit on 27 Sep 2012 by qmantoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Have finally obtained 'the data'. Agency which usually releases it is being changed around with new layout of govt departments and usual hoo-hah.

Seems no overall increase in airborne or rainout fallout during 2011 year for NZ.

A bit of a jump in cs137 at Chatham islands, nothing huge though, less than 20%. No rises in milk powder so this further confirms lack of deposition. Chathams is interesting, as they are closer to the inter-tropical divergence zone which seasonally moves south, and could have easily had some more northern hemisphere flow dumped on it.

These will be released online in the next few weeks I will provide links when it is.

So in short, don't come here, we don't use street lights at night any more as we are all so glowing green and are really horrible people

PC when I heard of TMI my heart sank and immediately thought of you, I hope you are doing okay. Here, have some warm e-hugs from New Zealand ^__^

Enjoying catching up with you crew. And what's with the fukushima is falling apart thread?
guess the masses haven't been watching this one enough!

edit: the orion monitoring plane just flew overhead so there must be some volcanic shenanigans off the west coast again, plenty of pumice washing up lately... hope fukushima doesn't try joining in.

WTF! Fuel rack geometry really doesn't fit at all, not in a million years. There's nothing there by the looks of things! I hope like hell you are wrong.
edit on 27/9/12 by GhostR1der because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Purplechive

Originally posted by qmantoo

Good question Q - I don't know what the radiation level has to be before it affects camera film. Does anyone know at rad count film is affected? Nuck?

- Purple Chive

Physical film is a bit more susceptible as it can be 'constantly' exposed just sitting in the container. You can see this on some chernobyl shots, radiation concentrated on the bottom, likely due to source orientation being from the ground and roof below. Where as digital, once the picture is taken, that's it. And if storage/corruption problems were introduced after taking the photo you probably wouldn't be alive to figure it out...

Reason there are very few indicators is there are mostly just gamma strikes within the water. Water insulates from alpha and most beta strikes. Neutrons are of course moderated too but I'm unsure what impact this has to visual artefacts. Silv?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I think the lack of posts on that other thread is due to information overload and a secret wish for it all to go away.
I dont think many people can handle the actual thought of the enormity of it all, and so they run off somewhere and do something else. Too much exposure causes de-sensitization too.

Here, some of it is like scientists investigating things. We can remove ourselves by a degree or two which may make it easier to handle.

Basically, it boils down to people being told they have X months to live, so what are they going to do now? People handle it in different ways, some deny it, some accept it, and some learn as much as they can about it in the hope that there maybe something which can mitigate the effects or find a solution. Thats us.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
GR - I appreciate the comments about CCDs as opposed to actual silver halide film. Thanks for the explanation about that.

I understood that there was an excessive amount of radiation actually coming from the fuel rods in the spent fuel pools so why aren't there white 'spots' and 'dashes' all over the images we are seeing.

In the earlier days when they sent in a robot or poked a endoscope into the containment vessel to see where all the water was, there was a mass of streaks and blotches on the images. This is what I cannot understand and no-one has quite laid my mind at rest about this.

Where is all the radiation or do I have the whole idea wrong and the SFP is NOT highly radioactive????
edit on 27 Sep 2012 by qmantoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

AC - it doesn't look like any fuel under the plates. Maybe empty storage area? And BTW - fabulous grabs as always!!!

- Purple Chive

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
on Page 1327 it says in a quote from Chris Harris in PC's second post on that page, that the two rod assemblies removed by Tepco from R4 were NOT from the spent fuel pool but the one with NEW fuel rods in it.

Does each reactor have a similar pool for new rods? This may account for the no-radiation question I have. You just cannot tell what the lying little toads are telling us. If there was some reason why we are not seeing the SPF in R3 then they may be showing us the new-rod pool instead. (I dont think that would be likely though)

What do you think?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Revised Seismic Data for Unit 4 Building

Ooops....did calculations with 21.56 vs. 1021.56...

Bing Translator:

Echo data is correct "1021. 56E5" and is shown, extend beyond the thousands Are you because program recognizes "21.56 E 5", conducted the analysis in the wrong value.

www.tepco.co.jp...

More corrected results:

Measures to be taken for the incorrect input data used in the evaluation of structural strength and seismic capacity of the spent fuel dry cask temporary storage facility included in the "Report on our facility management plan for Unit 1-4 of Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station based on the "Policy on the Mid-term Security" (Report)"

www.tepco.co.jp...

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive
edit on 28-9-2012 by Purplechive because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
okay,
after posting some words of mine i feeling me here on board well understanded.

but to getting me right it is needed to watch for example that video here.
taken round about one year ago.

same ccd, what means the camera taking pictures chip, and same lenses and filters.

it goes about the kind of moving from the waterdrops at all.
but please have a look right here:

well,
tonight fuku1loose losts again his uploads.

so a nucky doe what a nucky can doe:

just repeating the fukulosted times...

but then it turned at all very rapido into something special for me:

criminal minds: where is the hour 03:00-04:00?

imm.io...

see you soon on my channel THE FUKNUK-TV 2012.09.29 03:00-04:30 / ふくいちライブカメラ (Live Fukushima Nuclear Plant Cam)

edit on 28-9-2012 by nuckelchen because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 1336  1337  1338    1340  1341  1342 >>

join