join

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Purplechive

Like so?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Aircooled

Excellent!!! Perfectly done!! Fabulous AC!!

Now...BIG question...why the complete silence about this find? Anyone else able to discern what the heck this thing is other than an exposed fuel rod assembly perched upon Unit 3?

- Purple Chive

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
-from where was he coming?
(1.core-2.service aera-3.one of the pools)
-why was he glowing?
-where is he gone?(joke)

and if someone had time for,
here stands also the concret-corner-pillar, and that size is know,also the size of the rod....

on a first thought i think it could fix our suspect with the rod.

photo.tepco.co.jp...

and shiit,
i had thought it was taken 2011 as they write here:
photo.tepco.co.jp...

in the pdf they write 2012
www.tepco.co.jp...

thats funky mr tepco

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
an other type of media cover-up we have right now in the streams of the fukushima daiichi plant,
created by the fools on the hill,
formaly know as the tbs camera-guys....

*the politcal correctium*

imm.io...

too much of *the politcal correctium* can damage your health.

imm.io...
edit on 17-9-2012 by nuckelchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Aircooled

Originally posted by Aircooled

Like so?

it is a draw of a rod with a "schemata" view in the middle,
means that a rod don't looks so in "natural".

rods looks more like this shy guy here:

edit on 17-9-2012 by nuckelchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
This came up on the RSOE emergencies site today, and I thought it was worth passing on here. It's short enough, so I'll spare you the click.

A significant quantity of radioactive cesium, likely from the crippled Fukushima No. 1 nuclear power plant, has turned up in subsea mud about 200 kilometers away, near the mouth of the Shinanogawa River on Japan's northwestern coast. Scientists said samples taken in 2011 at Nagaoka, Niigata Prefecture, contained concentrations of up to 460 becquerels per kilogram of dry mud, a level comparable to that detected at a river mouth in Tokyo Bay last year. Some isotopes of cesium are heavily radioactive. They are produced in uranium fission and deposits are often closely associated with nuclear accidents and atomic weapons tests. A team sampled coastal seabed mud last August around the mouth of the river's Okozu diversion canal, which discharges into the Sea of Japan. The team was led by Hideo Yamazaki, a professor of environmental analysis at Kinki University.

The sample sites lay beneath 15, 20 and 30 meters of water. Scientists took mud from those depths, and analyzed cesium concentrations at intervals of 1 centimeter. The highest concentration was 2-3 cm below the mud surface at a water depth of 30 m. That reading of 460 becquerels per kg compares to samples of over 400 becquerels around the mouth of the Arakawa river in Tokyo Bay in August 2011. Both readings are dozens of times higher than contamination detected after past atmospheric nuclear tests. At a depth of 20 m the maximum concentration was 318 becquerels per kg, while at 15 m it was 255 becquerels. The research results will be published at the fall meeting of the Oceanographic Society of Japan, which opens in Shizuoka on Sept. 13.

hisz.rsoe.hu...

This was listed as a four out of five emergency, on par with power shutdowns affecting thousands of people, lesser catastrophes that result in handfuls of deaths, etc. What if the resources were applied to test sample the entire coast of Japan ; would they have hundreds of emergency entries to report?

The increase in radiation as the water deepens is a concern; the sediments must be flowing to the deeps. I hope they'll continue their tests further into the Pacific.
edit on 17-9-2012 by Northwarden because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Southern Brazil, testing the rain on his car. No local emitting sources.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
the network-admin from tepco (the man behind the both fukuchannels on youtube) is hardcore gambling with the time.
i made a screenrecord about it.
at 03:45 JST on both channels were uploaded the videos 03:00-04:00 JST.
short versions of it.

the asking is:
why they know before a hour is happen that they won't have a video of it?
after the hour was you know what you have recorded or not.
but not before...

and one more:
the stream is online.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
an old RT upload i've found.
and i was wondering that i didn't remembering on it..?!
anyway,
its taken from a helicopter,
nearly by the position where the old webcam standed.
we look on the beach at right and the plant at left, faced to north.

shortly befor reactor nr 4 blastered.

and what we see?
steam and troubble in the services buildings at seaside and not at the reactor buildings...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Here we go. Sept 18th eastern Ontario, 90 minutes of rain testing in under 7 minutes. 1:30 pm to 3:00 pm. The screen shot of today's jet stream added at the beginning, was a great idea. Thanks Purple.

“The Fukushima Radioactive Plume Contaminated the Entire Northern Hemisphere During a Relatively Short Period
www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Great work!!

A little interlude,something to chew on.

Take it or leave it,it's just something I came across and thought I would share it.

vaticproject.blogspot.com...

Peace,
K
edit on 18-9-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Seafood Rad Results

www.tepco.co.jp...

Amazing Ontario rad readings AC!

Not much new info to report. Also been busy with catching a Copperhead (got him in a sealed bucket with mothballs) but still trying to catch/kill a rattler.

- Purple Chive

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by nuckelchen

and what we see?
steam and troubble in the services buildings at seaside and not at the reactor buildings...

What's in these service buildings?

- Purple Chive

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
For Knuck.
Farmer: Spots appearing on cows near Fukushima plant — “I have never seen symptoms like this”
enenews.com...

What I witnessed was the reality of various acts of dishonesty and kickbacks conducted in the multi-layer subcontracting system. A group of lay people with no knowledge or experience of working with radiation, including minors ages 18 to 19, were sent in to the work site without adequate training and with a false statement of work experience and low wages.
enenews.com...

Noda appoints former deputy head of Atomic Energy Commission to new post as head of Nuclear Regulatory Authority
enformable.com...

And a great read from the smartest guy in Australia.
The Nuclear Safety Bibles revealed as mere Sales Pamphlets.
nuclearhistory.wordpress.com...

The report goes on to say that “the Fukushima radioactive plume contaminated the entire Northern Hemisphere during a relatively short period of time” after [3/11]
US environmental monitoring agencies have thus far declined comment on what, if any, impact this could have on the health of America’s western coastal population.
www.bellona.org...

I hope some of my neighbors, over the fence, in the US will be making there way to DC for the rally.
coalitionagainstnukes.org...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Purplechive

Seafood Rad Results

English:
www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
what was the magnitude and the epicenter?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Units 1 & 2: Rad Results of Water In Turbine Building

www.tepco.co.jp...

Unit 1: Water Depth In Reactor Building

Water in Northeast corner is 51 centimeters lower than the Northwest corner...so building tilting??

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

It would certainly appear that there is some amount of tilt, yes. With precise details of the floor dimensions (length and breadth) it should be possible to calculate the actual number of degrees from the horizontal plane. I'm sure the measurements are in this thread somewhere but if anyone has them handy, that would help.

PS: great to see this thread soldiering on.
I try to drop by here and read whenever I can but having little new to contribute these days, I rarely post.

Best regards and thanks to all of you,

Mike

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

top topics

<< 1333  1334  1335    1337  1338  1339 >>

join