It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake

page: 1283.htm
<< 1280  1281  1282    1284  1285  1286 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
From the Diary. I hope he's OK. His message is very strong. I especially like his " Truth doesn’t belong to anyone. Break the “reality” in the screen' line.

We're keeping the spirit alive here Mooch. Take care of yourself. Maybe a couple days in the woods, thats what I do. Talk to birds and chipmunks and relax.

This is not news.

I thought I wouldn’t lose anything to tell it to everyone.

Today I had a major pain in the middle-left side of my chest. I hope it was nothing serious but it was the same place as last year before evacuation.

It wasn’t the pectoral muscle. The pulse was 73 per minute, a little faster than usual but still in the normal range.

Unlike normal pain in your arm or leg, pain in your chest doesn’t let you escape. and the more you worry, the worse it gets.

It felt like someone was picking my heart. Don’t even want to recall it.

More and more people are dying in Chiba or Tokyo. It’s easy to think it won’t happen to me, but I don’t want to be too late.

I mean, Fukushima Diary is against media blackout. but that’s only for the Fukushima battle line.

Media blackout is everywhere. Media is almost only to conceal the world from you.

so I expect everyone to fight against media blackout on your own battle line.

Battle line is everywhere, and you can fight with a little bit of bravery and passion.

Don’t let them dominate the information. Enlighten the people and help them make the better choice.

Let the soldiers know how stupid they are.

Truth doesn’t belong to anyone.

Break the “reality” in the screen.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
From Enformable. this made me laugh. The nukie boys thought they could buffalo their way out of the Fukushima disaster figuring the hoopla would eventually die down, Hahahahahahaha

A Japanese civic group aiming to eliminate nuclear power plants in the country submitted some 1.8 million signatures to House of Representatives Speaker Takahiro Yokomichi on Tuesday.

The group has since collected some 7.48 million signatures and plans to submit the remaining signatures later to Prime Minister Yoshihiko Noda and House of Councillors President Kenji Hirata.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Purplechive

Water level measurement result by infrared camera in the room pressure suppression, Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station Unit 2

photo.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

Glad to see an English version being released...most stuff comes out in Japanese only:

photo.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

Thanks NHK....was kinda wondering what the heck TEPCO was doing:

www3.nhk.or.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

PALISADES, MI Nuke Plant...

Of course no worries:

Address: 27780 Blue Star Memorial Hwy , Covert, MI 49043

www.wkyc.com...

NRC Report:- Event Number: 48018:
www.nrc.gov...

And interesting how the EPA's Rad monitors were stopped for all of Michigan and Indiana around May 19th...

Grand Rapids Radiation reading, 60 miles from plant:
www.epa.gov...

www.epa.gov...

www.epa.gov...

And Indiana monitors stopped around the same time:
www.epa.gov...

www.epa.gov...

And maybe this was reason for the high rad readings for South Bend Indiana the other day?? 55 Miles away...

And April 9th noise reported with plant shut down,
Event Number: 47815
www.nrc.gov...

- Purple Chive

edit on 13-6-2012 by Purplechive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by zworld
From the Diary. I hope he's OK. His message is very strong. I especially like his " Truth doesn’t belong to anyone. Break the “reality” in the screen' line.

We're keeping the spirit alive here Mooch. Take care of yourself. Maybe a couple days in the woods, thats what I do. Talk to birds and chipmunks and relax.

This is not news.

I thought I wouldn’t lose anything to tell it to everyone.

Today I had a major pain in the middle-left side of my chest. I hope it was nothing serious but it was the same place as last year before evacuation.

It wasn’t the pectoral muscle. The pulse was 73 per minute, a little faster than usual but still in the normal range.

Unlike normal pain in your arm or leg, pain in your chest doesn’t let you escape. and the more you worry, the worse it gets.

It felt like someone was picking my heart. Don’t even want to recall it.

More and more people are dying in Chiba or Tokyo. It’s easy to think it won’t happen to me, but I don’t want to be too late.

I mean, Fukushima Diary is against media blackout. but that’s only for the Fukushima battle line.

Media blackout is everywhere. Media is almost only to conceal the world from you.

so I expect everyone to fight against media blackout on your own battle line.

Battle line is everywhere, and you can fight with a little bit of bravery and passion.

Don’t let them dominate the information. Enlighten the people and help them make the better choice.

Let the soldiers know how stupid they are.

Truth doesn’t belong to anyone.

Break the “reality” in the screen.

How Pathetic what he wrote

There is only the "normal and average Dieing" as far as we know it here in Greater Tokyo,
the numbers for the Kids Problems is stable and there is no increase of Heart Problems!

Many People try to control the Numbers ans Statistics, a sudden increase in any Disease
would be announced by this Groups (plural) in a Instant!

The next big Demonstration is planned for the 16 of July

and 100.000 People are expected,
i offer two Futons and Breakfast for People who want to join

edit on 13-6-2012 by Human0815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Possibly...Osaka Bay Color Change May Indicate EQ...

fukushima-diary.com...

www.popularmechanics.com... =pm_latest

And the geology of the area:
www.geosociety.org...

- Purple Chive
edit on 13-6-2012 by Purplechive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Possibly...Osaka Bay Color Change May Indicate EQ...

fukushima-diary.com...

www.popularmechanics.com... =pm_latest

And the geology of the area:
www.geosociety.org...

- Purple Chive

Found some live webcams of Osaka Bay...right now it's dark...but see what it looks like during the day soon:

www.town.misaki.osaka.jp...

www.bioweather.net...

- Purple Chive

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Thanks Human for the offer. I hope someone is able to go from here and report back with pictures etc.

----------------------------
Until I had put all the RSS feeds together, I had not realised how a RSS feed can give you a sense of how the world is viewing a news topic like Fukushima and how the mood of the media changes each day.

One of the items is the start of a series called the Fukushima Interviews which again tries to highlight the similarities between the reactors in the USA with the Fukushima Daiichi ones with their spent fuel pools over the top of the reactor.

THE FUKUSHIMA INTERVIEWS: PART 1: Dry cask questions

.... In the Mark One design, shared by Pilgrim and all of the Fukushima-Daichi reactors, the spent fuel pool is located in the same containment building as the reactor, itself.

Critics consider that to be one of the design’s major flaws, as it means the pool can be affected by problems originating within the reactor and, potentially, vice versa.

Another weakness of the spent fuel pool in American Mark One reactors, according to critics, is the amount of spent fuel is stored within each pool.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I hope Toshiba will pension these poor folks off after this decontamination? They only seem to do the part of the floor where the trucks sit.
Should we guess where the big sticky carpet ends up?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
A little unseen footage off German tv. No CC, but at 2:12 you don't really need a translator.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Aircooled

notice the outward blast,,effect,,,,the wavey sheet metal,,blast must have been,,multiple,,too cause the wave effect in the tin,, no?

the wheat/grass ,,heads ,,at the end ,,looked normal,, ,,amazing.
edit on 13-6-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Unit 2: Videos and Pics of Quince Exploration

Map and rad counts:
www.tepco.co.jp...

Water:
www.tepco.co.jp...

A lot of vids:

photo.tepco.co.jp...

Ex-skf:
ex-skf.blogspot.com...

Good job Quince!!

And to think that there are more thermocouplings working in Unit 3 (blown to smithereens) than there are in Unit 2....
www.tepco.co.jp...

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive
edit on 14-6-2012 by Purplechive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
From EXSKF. These are the reasons given for restarting Ooi NPP.

Ooi-cho's Mayor Shinobu Tokioka agreed to the restart, and cited 5 (non-)reasons why he was in favor of the restart to the municipal assembly. They were 1) Prime Mnister Noda made a speech to the citizens of Japan about the necessity of the Ooi restart; 2) Experts in the prefecture said it would be safe; 3) There would be a special surveillance system; 4) The Ooi-cho assembly had agreed to the restart; 5) His town had a responsibility to provide electricity to Kansai Region.

Look at these individually

1) Prime Mnister Noda made a speech to the citizens of Japan about the necessity of the Ooi restart;

OK. So what. Noda isn't even a good politician. What does he know about nuclear safety. Obviously nothing.

2) Experts in the prefecture said it would be safe;

And around the world thousands of experts are trying to tell you no its not safe. AT ALL. And a handful of bought off puppets and shills say its OK so its OK?

3) There would be a special surveillance system;

By law there should have already been one. Wait a minute......there is one. Its called, uhmmmm, I can never remember what it's called. Something like Quickie. No, thats not it. Oh well, no one knows how to use it anyway so come up with something new is a good idea......I guess.

4) The Ooi-cho assembly had agreed to the restart;

And they know less than Noda.

5) His town had a responsibility to provide electricity to Kansai Region.

OK. Ever heard of solar and wind and conservation and distributed power systems and working with the people to provide safe electricity........never mind....they're not listening anyway.

Idiots.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
More high readings, in my neck of the woods.

And from our bud down under....
Results of the Nuclide Analysis of Plutonium and Strontium by MEXT Japan.
nuclearhistory.wordpress.com...

This is from October but it just seemed to show up now. Apologies if it's a re-run.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Never a dull moment in Fukuland. From the Diary.

Fukushima prefectural government requested Hirosaki University to stop internal exposure test “because it causes fear of Fukushima people”.......

To make the reliable data, they needed over 100 testees but the local medical department of Fukushima prefecture stopped them conducting further research. They commented, “The researching team is allowed to measure environmental radiation level but internal exposure test causes fear, it shall be stopped.”

How is that a reason not to protect people. WHY ARE THEY ALLOWED TO KEEP USING THAT AS AN EXCUSE. Obviously that is going to make people more fearful, not less.

What a bunch of bought off clowns.

Bottom line) The ultra rich are going to poison us all because they make money off producing that poison.

I hate to be so obvious but POISONING PEOPLE IS AN ACT OF WAR.

Its time to take out the grid. They wont listen otherwise, and they are crazy people intent on killing life on this planet. The nukies, the O&G boys, the coal freaks. We must stop them all. For our children's children's children.

Let the games begin.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zworld

They are still not running and we have a slight Chance to stop
them on the "Legal Way"!

Let us hope they find a way.

On the other Side it get very complicated in the deep Summer and many People
will die because of the Energy Crisis!

This is from the last Year when the majority of the NPP was still running:

Heatstroke Deaths Quadruple as Japan Shuns Air Conditioners to Save Power

Deaths from heatstroke in Japan quadrupled in the early part of summer as temperatures rose and air conditioners were switched off in line with government appeals to curb electricity usage to avoid power blackouts.

It is a real Problem here and the innocent have to pay the Price!

They even said to us we should look for Shelter in the Library and Shopping Malls

But, what i still don't get is that we use a different Energy-system in the West and in the East
of Japan 50/60,
how do they want to exchange Energy?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human0815
reply to post by zworld

They are still not running and we have a slight Chance to stop
them on the "Legal Way"!

Let us hope they find a way.

On the other Side it get very complicated in the deep Summer and many People
will die because of the Energy Crisis!

I should have added slowly and responsibly. The problem is we have tied so much in to the grid. But there are ways to make them listen without endangering humans or wildlife.

At the end of the day, however, if mass demonstrations are needed to start shutting down coal and nuclear plants around the world, then that is what needs to be done. We can no longer kid ourselves into believing that TPTB will allow a change to a sane non toxic world without a fight. The writing on that has been on the wall for many years. Sooner or later it will take drastic actions to save future generations at whatever the cost.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Something Happen Here...What It Is Ain't Exactly Clear

ajw.asahi.com...

- Purple Chive

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Wild...Selling Japanese Tsunami Refuse

Ya know that dock that washed ashore in Oregon....

Oregon to ask municipalities to reuse tsunami dock

The US state of Oregon plans to ask local governments to reuse a huge floating dock that was washed away from Japan by last year's tsunami. Bidding prices to dispose of the debris were much higher than estimated. The state government held a tender for the disposal work on Wednesday. The 20-meter-long concrete dock washed up on an Oregon beach on June 4th. The dock is from Aomori Prefecture, northern Japan. The prefecture says it does not want the structure back. Bids tendered by 6 firms were much higher than the estimated cost of 20,000 dollars. Oregon's government says it will ask local municipalities to reuse the dock, with the state shouldering most of the transport fee. If no municipalities respond to the request, the government is to choose one of the 6 firms by the end of next week to dispose of the dock. The government says it will cover the cost. Around February next year, more than 40,000 tons of debris from the tsunami is expected to reach within 10 kilometers of the North American Pacific coast. Jun. 14, 2012 - Updated 08:48 UTC (17:48 JST)

www3.nhk.or.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I'm reposting this so you can compare. I've sent him a note and asked what time on the 12th he tested? I'll let you know.
June 12th Ottawa Ontario.

June 12th 9:30 am my place. 80 miles west of Ottawa Ontario.

top topics

<< 1280  1281  1282    1284  1285  1286 >>

join