It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake

page: 1268.htm
<< 1265  1266  1267    1269  1270  1271 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Unit 3 - Quince Video

www.tepco.co.jp...

It appears Quince can't get into the TIP room...and looks like stair case railing...because of debris in the way.

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive
edit on 24-5-2012 by Purplechive because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zworld

This is the way I look at it. In the beginning Yahweh gave man charge over all the animals and the plants and told Mankind to make sure and look after the DNA. If you don't remember this, then read some more again and remember that you are not to plant but one type of crop in a field at a time, also you are not to allow your livestock to mix species. I could recite all the scriptures for you but what would you learn oh man if I did that.

The point being this: If we know that radiation alters or damages DNA or Chromosomes, then by Law we should not be messing with it. Why does Yahweh say that if a woman lies with an animal, they are both to be put to death? And why (I'm assuming you know about the machines that exist that can print out the results of whatever combination of genomes mankind enters into it) when a new strain of man-mixed with-animal emerges, are the boys in white bio-gear the first ones to show up on the scene. I'll tell you why, because while mans machines can catalouge and ammend/append various pieces of Dna RNA together, mankind is only pretending when he/she claims be be able to tell you in advance what will happen when the finished product is printed out and grown. Mankind is not smart enough to either remember the puzzle, or understand it without the aid of a computer.

Once a strain is combined in nature, due to some pervert raping a chicken, ape, donkey, dog, cat or rat, then the boys at the WHO can show up, collect samples, and enter them into their computer, and from there they can print out a sample anytime they would like, but mankind cannot simply mix these things like he/she does chemicals in chemistry and do anything beneficial for mankind. Yes they can use a piece of gold and attach a gene to it and blast it into a cell, but there is neither precision, or certainty as to what will be created. But man and his perverseness, doing the perverse rape thing always ends up creating a new and dangerous spreadable (abominable) new disease, this is the quick and sure method, and this is why those boys in white bio-gear are oh-so-eager to obtain new samples when they show up in nature.

The latest swine flu is a good example, the guy had to go to alaska and dig up some dead inuit miners bodies to take samples from their lungs before they could alter it and release it upon the public, if they had been able to just create it using the gene combining computers they have surely they would have done this instead of using a known sample.

I'd say sure, radiation can make mutant stuff, but I highly doubt any strain caused by random alpha, beta, or gamma rays is going to be predictable, or last long. Just like us, when radiation takes it's course, we die, we don't become super heroes, or super in any way, just dying we die.

For me, to think of radiation creating anything that is stronger or better than the original is like believing in the lie of evolution. All mutations caused by radiation will end up huriting and not helping, and I seriously doulbt the creator wants us messing with something so long lasting and deadly.

Show me one animal that has super powers, or is more healthy after being bombarded with this crap and I might believe, but so far all I see is sickness and disease and those who think nuclear is clean or able to be controlled haven't asked the 110th generation down the line who will have to figure out what to do with this crap.

Many of us here know that there is another way to get energy than radiation, and as this thread gets longer and longer we are starting to see the extreme power and control that the oil and nuke industry has over our choice. I know everyone here at this thread would rather the inventions already made were released than to continue on in Satan's plan to kill off all mankind with this sorcery called Nuclear

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sizzlean
when radiation takes it's course, we die, we don't become super heroes, or super in any way, just dying we die.

For me, to think of radiation creating anything that is stronger or better than the original is like believing in the lie of evolution. All mutations caused by radiation will end up huriting and not helping, and I seriously doulbt the creator wants us messing with something so long lasting and deadly.

You have misunderstood what I was saying. Im not saying anything positive whatsoever for irradiated mutations. The exact opposite. That radiation could be a contributing factor in helping create superbugs that can wipe out mankind is not a good thing. Unless you consider wiping out mankind a positive which is of course debatable.

The Creator created a perfect world. Humans have taken it and created an imperfect world. Imperfection is not something you are supposed to strive for. So we are saying the same thing yes.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
From Enformable enformable.com...
An absolute must read. Should be sent to politicians as well everywhere. 5 pages long but worth every bit.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
You have misunderstood what I was saying. Im not saying anything positive whatsoever for irradiated mutations. The exact opposite. That radiation could be a contributing factor in helping create superbugs that can wipe out mankind is not a good thing. Unless you consider wiping out mankind a positive which is of course debatable.

The Creator created a perfect world. Humans have taken it and created an imperfect world. Imperfection is not something you are supposed to strive for. So we are saying the same thing yes. reply to post by zworld

Yes, we are saying about the same thing, it is just this I would like to emphasize. To the best of my knowledge, superbugs like aids are able to take bits and pieces of other diseases like the common flu, cold, tuberculosis etc and incorporate them into their RNA. This makes them stronger and more deadly and they also are able to take bits and pieces of bacteria which have a tendency to resist the drugs we fight them with. Now I've never seen one case where any bug, whether it be virus, bacteria, or whatever is able to become stronger or resistant just because some random particle hits it. When one of these particles hits it, it is damaged, yet when these things take genes from other bugs, these are not mutations as science has lied to us about, they are advantageous clippings and pastings which the brilliant bug knows will help it to survive, and to me there is a huge difference. In my mind it's like a machine gun, how can a machine gun help to produce anything stronger?

Hey my friends, I'm not arguing, I'm just trying to point out something, and that is that science is full of idiots, all of them educated by the same lying universities that produce all non-usefull idiots, doctors and pharmacists being the most arrogant and powerful or so I thought of these, now I'm finding out that the nuclear industry has much more power than I knew they did. Though level 600 physics is not foreign to me at all, I've always said from my youth it was puer lies, and that until someone is able to see these things they shouldn't teach them as fact. And it would seem that the universities are much more eager to yield us a group of idiots who have the same lies engrained in their heads, than to use their supposed intellect to come up with useful and productive products to help us manage and substain this world. Why do all the nuclear idiots agree? Because they were all taught by the same liars from the beginning, it was not their initial desire to become liars and idiots, but they (most) are still paying off their student loans and cannot tell a truth if it goes against what the industry teaches, otherwise they will lose their jobs and the gov will call in their loans and whistle to the media and they will no longer have any type of outlet to speak to, ahhh but their is always this thread! And thank the heavens and the creator for this blessed thread. I could have gone to school for 50 years and never learned what you can by starting at page 1.

Let me just say, thank you purple, and all the rest(sorry, I don't look much to usernames, but purple signs his so it sticks) but thank you guys for your valiant and honorable research, posting and insight. To me nothing anyone says in this thread is toooo far, no in fact its just as possible as anything the 600 level physics liars teach and more. My dream will come true when this thread is cleaned up, and zipped for the whole world to catch up with some day. This thread should be taught and learned by anyone in all of academia as far as I'm concerned, and whooooaaa to those who trust their govs, it's a sad sad time we live in, but just remember that all the prophets and apostles longed to live in it, yet we do and it is scary, but stand up straight, tell the truth, shout them and rejoice in the knowledge that the creator has allowed us to come to through a combined and concerted unified effort.

Peace
Sizzlean

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzlean

wow ican see why they call u Sizzlean

on behalf of this thread,,thank-u

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzlean

I have no idea if what you say is true but it certainly sounds very plausible and logical. You sound way more knowledgeable than me so I also have little reason to doubt you. More importantly, it's easy for a layman like me to understand how you said what you said and made much chilling sense. For some reason, while being aware that it wasn't AIDS that killed people but rather other infections like pneumonia, flu, etc, I had always assumed that it worked with a single attack vector at a time. From your explanation, I get the impression it is attack on all fronts.

Thank you.

edit on 24/5/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

... the nuclear industry has much more power than I knew they did.

Yes, it totally shocked me when I realized that to be true. Then I kept finding data that pointed to the fact that nuclear power was nothing more than an excuse for the creation of plutonium for bombs. And realizing this forced me to accept the fact that behind all of this was the monster of all time, the world's militaries and the bomb, whether known, or unknown, in their possession.

The following explains it very clearly. This is from a pro-nuclear site.

The Future of Nuclear Energy
Ahmad Kamal and Jef Ongena

.....It was always known that the linkage between nuclear energy and nuclear weapons was intimate and integral. Action to de-link the two was not taken until the Permanent Five members of the United Nations Security Council (P-5) had all achieved nuclear weaponry themselves. Once that was so, negotiations on the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) were started in earnest in order to shut the door to all other outsiders. It was assumed that, since the nuclear weapons proliferation danger had been shut down for NPT signatories, the inherent right of access to nuclear energy could now be guaranteed to them under its Article 4.

The number of nuclear reactors then spread globally (Figs.1 and 2). In part, this was due to the imperative and growing need for energy, particularly in countries with limited or no reserves of fossil fuels. It was also due to the fact that non-signatories to the NPT understood the discriminatory nature of the game in which they were being denied the nuclear weapons technology that the P-5 wanted to retain only for themselves. If status and safety came from nuclear weapons capacity, then they wanted to have it too.......

edit on 24-5-2012 by zworld because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

More From Unit 3 Quince

ON EDIT - This is Unit 1!!! Sorry!!

Only found in Japanese:
www.tepco.co.jp...

Not much being translated to English anymore...

- Purple Chive

edit on 25-5-2012 by Purplechive because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Roboting Around In Unit 1

Development of remote decontamination technology in the building

Video and pics:
photo.tepco.co.jp...

And here are the findings:
www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Purplechive

Unit 3 - Quince Video

www.tepco.co.jp...

It appears Quince can't get into the TIP room...and looks like stair case railing...because of debris in the way.

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

Ex-Skf gives some more info:
ex-skf.blogspot.com...

Found English Version:
www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

New Fly Over Video?

ajw.asahi.com...

- Purple Chive

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Let me just say, thank you purple, and all the rest(sorry, I don't look much to usernames, but purple signs his so it sticks) but thank you guys for your valiant and honorable research, posting and insight.
Peace
Sizzlean

Welcome Sizzlean! It is an amazing thread!!! Grateful for all the intellect everyone demonstrates!

(And just a FYI...I'm a "hers" not a "his").

Smiles!

- Purple Chive

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
enenews.com...

An analysis by the Japan Nuclear Energy Safety Organization has shown that the level of the water filling the crippled No. 1 reactor at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant may be far lower than estimated by plant operator Tokyo Electric Power Co., officials of the organization said Tuesday JNES thinks that the water injected into the reactor may be leaking from a hole located in a section connecting the primary container and the suppression pool, leaving the container with water just 40 cm in depth. The hole is believed to be about 2 cm in diameter.

Bold emphasis mine.

You trying to tell us that pumps requiring generators the size of a container can't fill a vessel with a 2cm leak?

Truth within a truth. Japan, you can look so slippery doing this, I hope the rest of the world realizes that the people are largely against nuclear within Japan. Who the hell is pro nuclear? You certainly don't see pro nuclear protests anywhere.

Another thing about this snippet is it gives support to pipes breaking, according to this it broke from one of the large, suppression chamber channels - funny that.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aircooled
Looks like more steam shooting up between #2 and #3. We know Tepco transfer's and dumps into the sea via #2 turbine. We know the bus windows steamed up and the cameras were cut when the reporters went past #2 turbine on the east side. Also we have a tall strange scafolding with black netting east of number 2 turbine that may or may not mean anything?
But I could be wrong and this steam might be from the buildings west of the reactors. Whatever it is, we've seen it before.

Same ol' nuke industry steaming pile of radioactive bull shiznizzle! Good find.

Black netting is interesting. There is some in my area to stop aeolian deposition - sand dunes creeping from blown sand.

Originally posted by zworld
ON EDIT: AC or anyone. Just to be sure, if someone checks the tepco cam, I cant get over the thought that the big gas lamp is only where it is to block viewing beyond into the southend arena. Right now it appears that there are four columns of steam or smoke coming from these, the R3/R4 stack, the 4stack, and two directly behind the gas lamp.

Notice how the water spots react differently. Hmmm.

They moved the main lights closer a while ago. Of course convenient way to block the camera from 3 and 4, the most interesting because they are the most exposed, damaged, and radioactively threatening in my opinion. Other obvious sign that strengthens that statement is that the new naglene cover had, oh so 'inconveniently', a join in the middle of the bubble. On a camera. In the middle of the screen. The middle. Yes, it frustrates me beyond belief that someone tried something so idiotic. I've never seen any optical product, even the cheapest plastic polycarbonate optical assembly from a small factory in China, have such a bad design. Embarrassing to think that they believe people will fall for this. An expensive, custom built nalgene cover, with a big crappy mold join in the middle?

Most spent fuel, most damaged, overloaded structure tag teams with worst fuel load with almost as badly damaged structure, steaming, covered by light and crappy camera bubble. Winning combo. Another possible reason why #1 was covered first - closest to camera.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Here's A Warm and Fuzzy...

West side of the reactor4 building bulged

fukushima-diary.com...

And why in the friggen A isn't there an international force descending on Fuku to start kicking some major arse!!

Sigh...

I'd really like my kids to be able to have a life...

- Purple Chive

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Purplechive

Funny how they mentioned the elevator shaft and the hatch. Oh, WTC7, ahem, Unit4, how you are such a mystery.
Is it any wonder the building bulged around shaft and hatch, where any underground explosions would have entered a floor below and distributed out through both exit points amongst others. For example exits like the lovely crumpled ventilation ducts, deep inside the building, linked from cryptome, thanks to AC.

New flyover video is brilliant. Plenty of interesting stuff to see on #4 and others, you can see the shaft clearly that is mentioned here. Love how they have avoided the other shaft and wall completely. Especially the 'cold melt' of the roof. Scalar EM weapons or radiation? I'll probably never find out, would not mind though! Z you will love our first clear shot of the silted up canals
. Will be analyzing this tonight.. you got me busy PC!

edit: they gave us shots of the elusive north wall #4 and some unusual angles. 720HD... it's a bit compressed but still reasonably clear. Exciting stuff.

And some things that need to be straightened out;

Dismantling buildings doesn't stop lumps of corium.

Releasing everything in Japanese just causes people to research more and thus stimulates more information promulgation and insight. Check out what the Bougainville islanders did, since being embargoed by most of oceania, for a good example of this. They learned to run their vehicles on coconut oil, made natural remedies that worked from bush around them, generated power, made weapons, tools and various things from scrap and won a war vs Papa New Guinea and Australia, starting with an arrow gun. No bull. Much more advanced society than most of the west - technology and harmony with nature.
edit on 25/5/12 by GhostR1der because: edit to add moar

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I feel so much better now after realizing how thorough the NRCs review of the Fukushima disaster was, especially all the lessons learned from it. Take for instance their in depth analysis of the dangers of an SFP fire in America which are bigger and more densely packed than Fukushima's. Their four final conclusions cover every aspect of a potential emergency.

1) "No immediate safety concerns based on Fukushima nuclear emergency"

Absolutely correct. No one in their right mind would expect a 9+ EQ and 50 foot high tsunami to hit a US nuke plant in the immediate future. Down the road who knows (but thats outside the scope of this investigation).

2) "Confirmed the existing safety measures for SFPs"

Absolutely correct. They went through their NUREGs and sure enough there was a whole bunch of safety measures, one right after another. And did they feel good about that or what.

3) "Examining both the near-term and long-term reviews"

Spot on. They are examining all the data, probably for another 10 years, at great expense to taxpayers, but it's worth it as they will tell you "they may be expensive, but at least they take their time". If we are lucky they will maybe even release a report or two 15 years from now on taxpayers money which will be published in a journal that will cost the taxpayer $40+ to download. Number three is their specialty.

4) "Spent fuel needs to be managed safely and securely'

Absolutely correct and spot on. Nothing more needs be said. They have reviewed everything and, yep, there is no doubt that spent fuel needs to be handled safely.

The only problem I still have, and its just a little thing nagging at me, during the first week of the crisis the NRC sent a memo around that gave the website for a film of a zirconium fire in an SFP. The fire burns so intensely it shocks people, and the head of the operations team tells the others;

"this is the SNL ZR fire test representative of a spent fuel assembly in an empty fuel pool. I would limit distribution to your staff".

But it's probably nothing and the NRC is really busy and Im sure that they are thinking of ways of strengthening everything as soon as they are done with reviews and everyone gets published and hired by the nuke industry as consultants before proceeding. But whats waiting 10 or 15 years to protect stuff that lasts almost forever. It aint going anywhere.

ON EDIT: and I dont mean to harp but I also remembered that the day previous the NRC stated that;

The bottom line is that no information about zirc fire will be exchanged without our knowledge.

But Im sure Im just over reacting and theres no real danger of a zirc/U/Pu fire in any US SFP ever and there is nothing to worry about because if there ever is it'll be the last fire humans will ever see and our govt wouldnt expose us to such a serious threat.........would they?.
edit on 25-5-2012 by zworld because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by GhostR1der
...it frustrates me beyond belief that someone tried something so idiotic. I've never seen any optical product, even the cheapest plastic polycarbonate optical assembly from a small factory in China, have such a bad design. Embarrassing to think that they believe people will fall for this. An expensive, custom built nalgene cover, with a big crappy mold join in the middle?

Yes thats pissed me off too a number of times. Sticking the cam down low and way out of the way wasnt enough for them.

Interesting also is the fact that they did this during the dismantling process and two days after we had a discussion on this thread about keeping a close eye and what they dismantled at R3 first and where they worked. Id bet money that we inspired the cutting and glueing back together of the cover as it runs exactly across the service floor of R3 (and R4?).

Or maybe not but a strange coincidence.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Purplechive

Let me just say, thank you purple, and all the rest(sorry, I don't look much to usernames, but purple signs his so it sticks) but thank you guys for your valiant and honorable research, posting and insight.
Peace
Sizzlean

Welcome Sizzlean! It is an amazing thread!!! Grateful for all the intellect everyone demonstrates!

(And just a FYI...I'm a "hers" not a "his").

Smiles!

- Purple Chive

Truth is if it werent for all the nutcases on this thread Id have taken a long walk off a short pier clothed in a moon suit by now. Luv ya all.

top topics

<< 1265  1266  1267    1269  1270  1271 >>

join