Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake

page: 1243
<< 1240  1241  1242    1244  1245  1246 >>

join

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Further Communications from the Wilderness Underground

Folks, almost ready to come out of the wilderness and rejoin life if the coast is clear. I had to completely isolate myself from all of life so I could focus on the book. Im sorry if Im missing something important, or something needs correcting in the book. Ill get around to everything before it goes to press.

I have a feeling the Japanese government is about to admit that a bomb factory exists. Thats a rumor anyway.

The nuke industry is reeling. We have them against the ropes. Now is the time to punch them out of the ring (figuratively speaking of course).

Love from z

----------------------------------------

"'Maintenance in a rut' is a common failure at a long-term, shut down plant and our plant was no exception. Non-operating facilities had been slowly and steadily deteriorating with time. We had overlooked some cases of ageing because the progress had been too slow to detect....Despite every effort to keep the standard of maintenance high, we have experienced certain events due to lack of experience caused by the loss of knowledgeable workers who had been engaged in the construction of the plant."

Kazuo Mukai, former Director General of Japan’s MONJU fast breeder reactor discussing the problems faced with restarting MONJU operations.

This was another tidbit I found from inside the industry that should scare the hell out of people. It did me. "Slowly and steadily deteriorating with time". According to the above, unless there are sufficient numbers of the original workforce still involved in plant operations, and that understand the myriad of piping and cables and meters and whatever, then these plants can't be properly maintained. And since they are slowly falling apart from neutron embrittlement, ageing and lack of use the moment they are shut down, poor maintenance after that is a recipe for disaster.

When a plant is 30 years old, how many of the original workers are still around. 40 years old. 50 years old. At some point I'm sure there are none. What then.

"Hey Charlie, what's this pipe here for?"

"Not sure. What's it going to?"

"A bunch of weird looking orange colored valves and then down somewhere."

"No idea. Damn I wish Pete was still alive. OK....forget it and come over here. Let's start tracing this other line."

------------------------------------------

Chapter 15
Dante and Dai-ichi Both Begin With the Letter D....Coincidence...I think NOT!

I marvel at the simplicity in that classic line from Dante's "Inferno". Our ignorance is exceedingly great indeed if it is proportional to the harm we have now created. In fact, you might say that it's immeasurable. An ignorance that could destroy all life on this planet, today, tomorrow, 50,000 years from tomorrow. Just from that which we have already created. Out of our ignorance.

And yet, even today industrialists scream for less 'environmentally friendly' regulations for earth destroying industries (coal, nuclear, plastics, logging etc ), while claiming to support family values, as if the two could co-exist in a symbiotic fashion. In a word.....bullsh!t.

Bottom line. Earth is our home. The only one we will ever have. As it flourishes, so flourishes those living things dependent on it. Like humans. And as it deteriorates, so does it's biota. Like humans. Bottom line.

Capitalism is a great idea if kept in check and not allowed free reign. It is a terrible idea as the lynchpin of society. Capitalism is founded on the principle that one must always get a little bit more than they give. This is an anti-spiritual concept. Jesus and Lao-tzu, the masters I personally follow, each said to give and then give some more, not expecting anything in return. In this way life is renewed and grows ever greater, allowing more gifts for all.

If everyone were to take more than they give, eventually the cookie jar runs dry. And that is the situation we face today. Except for a few crumbs that the greedy and selfish can't wait to get their hands on and profit from after destroying, there's nothing left in the cookie jar called earth. And the waste left behind will pollute the earth for thousands of years. Time to ask ourselves....WWJD.

Do Not Ask For Whom The Bell Tolls

That's another classic lit line. Hemingway got it from a book written in the 1600s by John Donne called "Devotions upon Emergent Occasions", a book of prayers and meditations, and possibly the most ripped off piece of literature ever produced. The following is the paragraph from Meditations Number 17 that the quote above is derived from.

"No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main. If a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friend's or of thine own were: any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee".

I have taken the above deep into my heart. The suffering of the beautiful people of Japan is my suffering. The suffering of the beautiful people of Haiti is my suffering. The suffering of the beautiful people of Afghanistan is my suffering. Never again will I ask for whom the bell tolls, for it tolls for me.

Fukushima Dai-ichi no longer belongs to Tepco, the SDF, the country of Japan or anyone else. It now belongs to all living things in this world. The harm that it represents affects the entire world. And the message that it conveys speaks to the entire world. We are one. And we are in trouble.

Excuse me for sermonizing, but all of this has touched me very deeply. And the Japanese people, their history and cultures through the years, they have touched me very deeply as well. I now have profound respect for a place I've never seen.

And when I say that their pain is my pain, this I mean seriously. I am sad when I see them sad. I cry when I see them cry. I smile when I see them smile. And I am happy when I see them happy.

Right now they are in danger. And they need our help against a common foe. Plutonium is possibly the most reactive substance on earth and it has altered the very symbiosis of life itself. We have created an invisible disease at the subatomic level that will still be active long after the human race has killed itself off.

Fukushima represents the greatest nuclear dragon of all time, with unlimited potential for subatomic mayhem. To understand how great, one needs to consider this. A dirty nuclear explosion in a plutonium factory used to be the nuclear worlds greatest fear. Until Fukushima. Which was a dirty nuclear explosion in a plutonium factory underneath one of the world's biggest and oldest nuclear power plants in full meltdown and containing 35 to 40 years worth of spent, brittle rods from 6 reactors. That's gonna be a hard one for even Hollywood to top.

The people of the world must help the Japanese people in demanding that the government and military of Japan stop their charade and start finding ways to permanently relocate anyone who wishes to do so in at least a 50 mile radius. And relocate them with great respect. And care for them afterwards. As God demands.

The people of Japan are rising up, and we must rise up with them. As the author of the EX-SKF Fukushima news site explained recently "there are two very distinctive groups of people in Japan whose take of the nuclear accident and outlook on life after the radiation contamination are so vastly different that there is no ground for compromise".

This is the situation in Japan. The pro-nuclear forces see it as their Waterloo, and are desperately doing anything they can to avert this. We can not let them use our brothers and sisters in Northern Japan as guinea pigs so their monetary windfall continues.

In The Belly Of The Beast

Let us now explore the scenario that may have occurred at Fukushima. After the R3 nuclear blast, above ground there were thousands of tons of fuel and waste, and some of the corium left behind in the RPV and drywell. Not far underground there were numerous 2000 C corium fingers approaching groundwater. Deep underground there was a bubbling lake of molten material in the cavity left behind by the main blast and continuously heated by decay. This cavity in the beginning is isolated from groundwater by primary melt which reformed into the igneous glassine walls of the cavity.

Dai-ichi was a cauldron filled with lava of the worst kind. A radioactive volcano waiting to happen.

Compare the following photos. The first is of lava on the island of Hawaii. The second is the Elephants Foot, a blob of corium that workers came upon unexpectedly when tunneling under Chernobyl for the purpose of constructing a concrete basemat under the reactor.

The temperature of magma is usually between 700 and 1500 C.

The temperature of the corium when first forming will reach 2800 C. Then, depending on the material it is traveling through, it's radioactive decay can maintain a high level of heat for a long time. At Chernobyl, once the core had dropped out of the reactor in three distinct plumes, it was exposed to the air in the basement rooms below the reactor, and cooled before reaching earth and groundwater.

At Fukushima, this air-cooled process didn't occur, as the corium dropped onto the basemat and was soon traveling through solid concrete and maintaining higher temperatures after that.

Now consider that a nuclear explosion reaches temperatures exceeding millions of degrees Celsius. It would hold this heat underground for a long time even without the help of ongoing criticality. It is this bubbling mass of molten actinides, rock and other materials that is the cause of the later explosion at R4, and the expulsions and fires seen at both R3 and R4 from the 15th to the 21st.

Who's On First?

Putting the Fukushima puzzle together took more effort than any case I have ever worked on. The entire forensics process was extremely convoluted. I kept looking at hundreds of pieces to the Dai-ichi puzzle in an uncoordinated fashion. This piece was over here. That piece was over there. Nothing seemed connected.

Until I saw the baseball diamond.

In studying R4 damage it became obvious that three locations were affected. The northwest corner was the worst, followed by the southeast corner, and then to a much lesser extent the northeast corner. Why the corners only? That's where all the heat was coming from. The corners. Why? Below is R4.

Then I realized that R3 was the same. Exactly. The worst damage was the northwest corner, then the southeast corner, and to a much lesser extent the northeast corner.

That didn't make sense at all. Not even a little bit. All heat signatures in both R3 and R4 were in the corners of the buildings, away from the reactor and SFPs. And to top it off, the damage at R4 was unrecorded, and the damage at R3 was caused by a fireball out one side of the roof, and a mushroom stem cloud out the other.

How do you put it all into a single picture. It was like cramming a Rubik's Cube into a coke bottle.

Then recently I sat staring at a BWR diagram, looking at the corners, running from one to the other as if they were bases in a baseball diamond. From one corner to the next. Over and over again, asking 'why are you important' each time.

And then it hit me like a lead ball dropped from an airplane. It was so simple. Open areas. You had to come up from below.

(The above diagram shows both the lower and upper floors. The upper floors are much smaller than the lower floors. In the early days of the disaster this caused confusion on the net as to location of the reactor well).

The primary purpose of R3 and R4 is to produce spent fuel for reprocessing in the UC. If this is true, R3 and R4 must have at least one, and possibly multiple shafts that lead down into the UC. These shafts are most likely elevator shafts, and would have to be placed in the corners of the building as the torus blocks everything else.

I suspect that if the above is true, the shaft in the northwest corner is larger and used for moving everything other than spent fuel, and the shaft in the southeast corner is the primary elevator for spent fuel, with a specially equipped system. The northwest shaft ends at the 2nd floor if blueprints can be trusted, and the southeast shaft I think must come up to the service floor, but not into it. The top of the elevator would open at floor level so spent rod assemblies could be lowered into it, and it would be a pool of coolant. (The above diagram was done quickly from memory as to reactor size and nothing's to scale)

And that was really the last piece of the puzzle. Everything flowed into place after that. It all made sense. Perfect sense. Below is a blueprint of R3 and R4's 1st floor. Note the shaft entrance.

In the above diagram, the circled area goes to the second floor and is the most likely candidate for the ejection point of an underground explosion. However, it could also be the x box to the left. Since it is unclear what the x box represents, it's hard to say.

The problem of identifying structures in the northwest corners of both R3 and R4 is due to the fact that Tepco doesn't release pictures of it. Walls are always in the way, or it's too dark, or there's a pile of mangled crap blocking the view.

Great Balls Of Fire

There was still a piece to the puzzle that didn't make sense, and that was why the fireball on R3 came from the southeast corner instead of the northwest corner. Even after realizing that there was the possibility for a second shaft leading to the UC from the area of the SFP for extracting spent rods, it still didn't make sense.

Then I came across Operation Teapot and it put everything into perspective. Teapot was one of the earliest underground explosions. Here is a photo analysis of this explosion, and how it relates to Dai-ichi's R3 explosion.

The only difference between the R3 blast and Operation Teapot is that OT pushed up through the earth while the R3 blast followed the tunnel system up and out. The fireball emitted on the right side that came up through the southeast corner of R3's roof shot through the spent fuel elevator shaft. The fireball on the left side is hidden in the dark cloud mass that ejects from the north wall. The mushroom stem cloud then sucks them both back into and up the stem cloud, as happens at Operation Teapot.

As Forrest Gump would say, "and that's all I'm going to say about that".

Next: Chapter 16) Danger Will Robinson, Danger

edit on 11-4-2012 by zworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Z, to those 2 great pisc, I would add the SW corner of both reactors freight shaft and or elevator shafts in #3 and 4 as vent shafts.

That's a hell of a fog at fuk.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Mt. Fuji January Snow Melt

Makes ya wonder....

fukushima-diary.com...

But found this video March 27, 2012...

Looks like plenty of snow...

And 3:29 into this clip:

- Purple Chive
edit on 12-4-2012 by Purplechive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

EPRI report examines Fukushima accident

The EPRI report, released 10 April, examines the underlying technical factors that lead to the loss of critical systems at the Fukushima Daiichi reactors following the earthquake and tsunami in Japan on 11 March 2011.

The report reviews the plant’s design basis for seismic and tsunami events, examines its response capabilities with respect to seismic and tsunami events, and then compares the plant’s design capabilities with the actual events in March 2011.

The analysis traced the flooding and submergence to the significant difference between the tsunami height the plant was designed for and the one that impacted the plant. “That difference limited the ability of tsunami protection and mitigation measures to effectively address the event,” EPRI said.

www.neimagazine.com...

David Cameron paves way for Japanese to build nuclear power stations in UK

The prime minister, who was on his first official visit to Japan, signed an agreement on Tuesday that opened Britain's nuclear market up to "Japanese companies' technical expertise in new plant design and construction".

In return, British companies will be called upon to help the ongoing clean-up at the Fukushima plant in the wake of last year's earthquake and tsunami.

The agreement said: "Japanese companies' technical expertise in new plant design and construction, and the UK's decommissioning and waste-management experience and technology make civil nuclear co-operation particularly mutually beneficial."

The UK and Japan have agreed a framework on civil nuclear cooperation, providing the basis for UK companies to engage in multi-billion pound decommissioning opportunities in Japan. The joint framework, agreed at the UK/Japan summit on nuclear energy, sets out that:
[url]http://www.neimagazine.com/story.asp?sectioncode=132&storyCode=2062157" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">
www.telegraph.co.uk...[/u rl]

UK firms could assist in Fukushima clean-up

The UK and Japan have agreed a framework on civil nuclear cooperation, providing the basis for UK companies to engage in multi-billion pound decommissioning opportunities in Japan. The joint framework, agreed at the UK/Japan summit on nuclear energy, sets out that:

[url]http://www.neimagazine.com/story.asp?sectioncode=132&storyCode=2062157

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Fukushima Daiichi Accident – Technical Causal Factor Analysis

Abstract On March 11, 2011, the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant experienced a seismic event and subsequent tsunami. The accident and the ensuing mitigation and recovery activities occurred over several days, involved a number of incidents, and might provide several opportunities for lessons learned. The objective of this report is to determine the fundamental causative factors for the loss of critical systems at the Fukushima Daiichi reactors that resulted in core damage and subsequent radioactive release.

The analytical approach used structured event information to support the identification of causal factors; this information can be used in root cause analysis and corrective action determinations. The technical analysis traced the cause for the eventual loss of all practical cooling paths for the reactors to the tsunami's flooding of the plant protection. Specifically, the analysis identified the significant difference between the design basis tsunami height and the actual tsunami height, as well as the limitations of beyond-design-basis tsunami protection or mitigation that could address the effects of the actual event. From a causal analysis perspective, these were caused by a methodology that specified that the rupture of combinations of geological fault segments in the vicinity of the plant need not be considered in establishing the design basis tsunami height. The tsunami that occurred was caused by a combined rupture of multiple fault segments.

my.epri.com... 000000000001024946&RaiseDocType=Abstract_id

Highly recommended!

64 Pages per Download!
edit on 12-4-2012 by Human0815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Some more documents released
correspondence between JP gov and Tepco just after 311....Fukushima chief Yoshida was aware that Fukushima plants were damaged by earthquake instead of Tsunami.
enenews.com...

I tweeked a screen cap to enhance yesterday's strange lights at #3 turbine.

And a 5.6 near fuk....5.9 on other sites.
earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Every poster and reader here deserves a a pat on the back and a chance to smile in the face of looming odds

Without further ado, I present my latest masterpiece, with the largest casting of any movie ever;

In all seriousness, we, the watchers of the watchers, could make a definitive Fukushima documentary if we put our minds and effort to it. The 'architects and engineers for 9/11 truth dvd' version of Fukushima - basic information to cover nuclear theory/health, then onto accident evidence, explanations and exposure preventions in daily life. An audiovisual truth bullet, to damage the nuclear industry greater than anything before.
We got em running for the hills - I say we continue to break out the heavy artillery and finish them for good!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aircooled
Some more documents released
correspondence between JP gov and Tepco just after 311....Fukushima chief Yoshida was aware that Fukushima plants were damaged by earthquake instead of Tsunami.
enenews.com...

This is critical information and now updated. A few people saving this would be a good idea.

Even though it's in Japanese, much of the reactor water levels, wind speeds, directions and radioactivity readings are available for 3/11 in the first document. Wind directions in some cases updated every 10 minutes. It appears they have comprehensive weather information snapshots of the entire day as you would expect for such an organization.

It seems wind was changing direction quite often during the day, place of measurement will influence this too however. This means more fallout on land from initial melts than expected. Plenty of NEs in there.

Looks like the information faucet is breaking apart.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

The reason it's not all over the news, is the government has asked them to stop reporting on it. "Nothing we can do about it, so just move along people, nothing to see here"..

If we knew even 1/4 of what the truth was, there wouldn't be a nuke plant on the planet without people protesting outside to shut it down.

I think he second statement is a more apt explanation of the news blackout. It isn't whether or not something can be done about fuku, it is about keeping all the other reactors in business. the people who own those make sure no one gets wind of what is in the wind. They have to keep making their millions.

Here is no such thing as safe nuclear power. Name one meltdown that has ever been stopped.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

David Cameron paves way for Japanese to build nuclear power stations in UK

The prime minister, who was on his first official visit to Japan, signed an agreement on Tuesday that opened Britain's nuclear market up to "Japanese companies' technical expertise in new plant design and construction".

In return, British companies will be called upon to help the ongoing clean-up at the Fukushima plant in the wake of last year's earthquake and tsunami.

The agreement said: "Japanese companies' technical expertise in new plant design and construction, and the UK's decommissioning and waste-management experience and technology make civil nuclear co-operation particularly mutually beneficial."
-

UK firms could assist in Fukushima clean-up

www.neimagazine.com...

WOOHOO. Glad to see they will collectively make billions off of this disaster. It is stuff like this that makes me wonder. Wonder if this isn't fate because we, humans, collectively are too effing stupid to be allowed to continue.
edit on 12-4-2012 by Bakatono because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Bakatono

Glad to see they will collectively make billions off of this disaster.

Kind of reminds me of what George Carlin had to say about cats as pets...

Gotta pay to feed em, gotta pay when they poop in the litter box (paraphrased to avoid T&C issues)

So, with nuclear power, we have to pay whey it's constructed, we have to pay for the power generated, we have to pay to clean up accidents when they blow, and we (along with our children, grandchildren, and many successive generations) have to pay for waste storage...

Wow, much worse than having a cat.

Hopping back in to the subject of the smoldering dragon, we find this study recently published:

Any scientific efforts in Fukushima, which need to gain the trust of study subjects about the objectivity of research, may suffer from the fact that residents in Fukushima Prefecture have begun to suspect that the Japanese government and local authorities are keeping important information from them. It seems necessary to make more effort to reflect the opinions of residents when planning health care programmes and to gain the understanding of the public for the programme. In summary, there are many problems that make the evaluation of cancer and non-cancer disease risk in Fukushima difficult.
emphasis mine

Epidemiological studies of Fukushima residents exposed to ionising radiation from the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant prefecture—a preliminary review of current plans

Now this study was only received in August of 2011 and published in March of this year, but it does highlight a problem to consider when attempting to determine any impact of the accident.

And for those who say that even Chernobyl has had only a minimal impact, I would invite them to read the following:

Further, because most radiation-related solid cancers continue to occur decades after exposure and because only 20 years have passed since the accident, it is too early to evaluate the full radiological impact of the accident.

Cancer consequences of the Chernobyl accident: 20 years on

This study acknowledges that we are still not seeing the full impact of the Chernobyl accident even after 20 years. How long will we have to wait to see the impact of Fukushima Daiichi?

And remember folks, the above-referenced studies are not shady organizations, this is peer reviewed science here, published in the Journal of Radiological Protection

(wanders away shaking his head)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Unit 1: Three Instruments Must Be Broken...

www.tepco.co.jp...
www.tepco.co.jp...

And stopped reporting Unit 4 SFP temp...

-℃ (as of 11:00 , 4/13 )

www.tepco.co.jp...

28℃ (as of 11:00 , 4/12 )

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive
edit on 13-4-2012 by Purplechive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I found this line ironically funny...(yet disturbing, I know) when reading about the recent attempt of North Korea to launch a rocket into space....here's the line.....

Japan braced for another possible North Korean nuclear test after the rocket's failure, Craft reports.
I mean, after what they have done to the world with the Fukushima accident and following ineptness to respond, and continual lies and refusal to accept help from the rest of the world, they themselves are bracing for a "possible" nuclear test from North Korea????????
Sounds like the bully is now having to deal with a bigger bully..........I love karma......

(I know it's twisted for laughing, but i couldn't help myself)
edit on 13-4-2012 by RoyalBlue because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I'm guessing this is the smaller gantry crane they found on the fuel racks at #3, or a piece of the bigger crane. Wow, fuel racks in #3 still. Maybe #3 still has a fuel pool?

fukushima-diary.com... =Feed%3A+FukushimaDiary+%28Fukushima+Diary%29

photo.tepco.co.jp...

And for GR, I found one more shot of our strange concrete pour at #1. Taken in early July and released some time in October. Quite a lip around the pour.

:
edit on 13-4-2012 by Aircooled because: Radiation senility.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoyalBlue
I found this line ironically funny...(yet disturbing, I know) when reading about the recent attempt of North Korea to launch a rocket into space....here's the line.....

Japan braced for another possible North Korean nuclear test after the rocket's failure, Craft reports.
I mean, after what they have done to the world with the Fukushima accident and following ineptness to respond, and continual lies and refusal to accept help from the rest of the world, they themselves are bracing for a "possible" nuclear test from North Korea????????
Sounds like the bully is now having to deal with a bigger bully..........I love karma......

(I know it's twisted for laughing, but i couldn't help myself)
edit on 13-4-2012 by RoyalBlue because: (no reason given)

i wouldn't call it ineptness but more so a complete lack of anyone having anyway of dealing with an event of this level. i would call it blatent lack of concern for life on earth and corruption at it's highest level and do find it ironic they would be worrying about NK launching anything nuclear. i don't really think the rest of the world has the tech to clean this up anytime soon either.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aircooled
I'm guessing this is the smaller gantry crane they found on the fuel racks at #3, or a piece of the bigger crane. Wow, fuel racks in #3 still. Maybe #3 still has a fuel pool?

According to Tepco, the size of pool is 12.2×9.9×11.8m, the machine is 14m. There are 514 assemblies of spent fuel and 52 of new fuel in the pool. (566 assemblies in total)

fukushima-diary.com...

seems like there is fuel in #3 Aircooled.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Thanks LBE. I can't wait to see the other opinions on whether this can be possible, with the amount of building that's been blown off?

We have a 5.7 caught on film.

And a steam/fog out.

By the way a friend just noticed that it's sunny on the TBS cam, cloudy on the tepco cam, and the cranes look like they are pointing in different directions, on the different cams.

11 times background in the rain in St Louis.
pissinontheroses.blogspot.ca...

And Paul Gunter on Thom Hartmann.

And how about a chuckle from my neck of the woods?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
For z. This must be afternoon of March 14th. #3 has blown. There is NO damage to the north wall of #4, but we can clearly see it smokin on its own. Not sure if this was ever up?

GR, just a great job on the 50's sci-fi cover.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I can't explain the happenings in Nr. 3
but after a few Months i started to believe in Tepcos Opinion and writings
that the Fuel Pool and the Containment is still there
and Tada we got a few Pics and i am happy again
like i was after the first Photos of Nr. 4 and 1.+ 2.!

Please think about the high amounts of Radiation in Daiichi
as well as the different Isotopes which would show up in the case
of a Explosion of the Core as well as the Pool of Nr. 3 ,
they are not there in the Tepco Releases (logical)
they are not there on the MEXT Measurement (half logical)
and they are not there in the NSA Readings (also half logical)
None of the Universities here in Japan found them Airborne (25% logical)
and no private Institution found them (also 25%)

I hope they will continue in this Mode and we may escape
with a smaller Impact than we still fear!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Nothing to do with anything Japanese really, but I would like to ask why the US journalists do not follow up on these stories and telephone the hospitals where this worker was taken? Someone, somewhere must work in these institutions and have some inside knowledge about just how contaminated this worker was after the accident. It may be nothing, or it may be something, but either way, we would have more information about the state and seriousness of the event.

Susquehanna, PA..."Degraded Condition"..."Containmated Worker"
Event Numbers: 47812 & 47814

And Oconee,SC...event number: 47810 they appear to be having a hard time shutting down the reactor. Correct me please if I'm wrong, difficult to understand the NRC language.

Tepco Photo Library
and along with the photos linked-to above here is the index page to the new tepco photo library with some large zip files which may be interesting.

Tepco Video Library - see 2012 videos for the Press (from 30th March and before)
edit on 14 Apr 2012 by qmantoo because: tepco photo library index page

new topics
top topics

<< 1240  1241  1242    1244  1245  1246 >>

join