It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake

page: 1238.htm
<< 1235  1236  1237    1239  1240  1241 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aircooled
By the way, that 1967 fuk film, where your screen cap came from is gone too, but there are a few screen caps in file #1 also. His channel was scrubbed. I sent him a note asking what happened? No response.

I'm not a EPA chart wiz, but if 5 is normal and Hawaii hit 190, isn't that 38 X normal plutonium?

nukeprofessional.blogspot.fr...

I'm missing a few pics as well.. will have to go check the backups if it's needed.

We'll find out how man deals with aerosolised plutonium over the next few years. The 5-10 hot particles a day on USA coast weren't just cs137, so the EPA numbers are hardly surprising. Even areva said background ocean radiation levels had doubled.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by GhostR1der

Ghost, just some details on the endoscope used.

Radiation Resistance 1000Gy

www.tepco.co.jp...

Measurement range 0~1000Sv/h

Wonder what reading they got when they neared the "corium" looking like thing???

- Purple Chive

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Purplechive

Ghost, just some details on the endoscope used.

Radiation Resistance 1000Gy

www.tepco.co.jp...

Measurement range 0~1000Sv/h

Wonder what reading they got when they neared the "corium" looking like thing???

- Purple Chive

Thanks for all the info. It was worse static than that earlier cellphone app test video (10sv source into an unshielded sensor). I guess they could be around 1000Sv/hr in the mid-lower primary containment vessel, with 6" of steel between them and the closest corium, there is probably some on the pedestal, with more down through into the ground. Parts of the steel itself must be highly radioactive too.

That borescope is badass. Has 3 units of leds in bar arrangement, should be rather bright and undiffused, hence all the reflection.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

In Japanese, but info on New Rad Camera

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Hi guys.

I really appreciate the thread...

A thought has been circling in my mind lately; For as many reactors as have been in 'cold shut-down' across all of Japan since and during the crisis,

with the demand for electricity (excepting losses) being consistent this whole time...

With so many reactors not in service, I find it rather odd that so much energy can be utilized across the nation and have (unresearched by self) so little word of "rolling black-outs" like is so 'normal' in California.

I'm trying to convey how heavily compounding it is to have so many reactors and needing only a few on such a small land mass. Is Japan suffering an energy shortage?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

They said that the Nuclear Plants covered ca. 30% of the demand for Energy,
now they are off but they (The Japanese Energy Producer) restarted many
of the Fossil Fuel Plants, they was already off because they couldn't stand the Laws
(Environment Pollution)

You should not forget that many People here become really crazy for Energy Saving
and the last Summer was already horrible, not only for me!

The Japanese Society reduced their own consume of Energy for ca. 25% which is a lot
and we can do much more, Japan had many Programs in the last Year where
you got financial Support when you bought a new Energy Saving Product "made in Japan",
and the Japanese love "something new" (i became really a Gumi-Collecter here)

In the last 12 Month the Japanese Energy Producer avoided to tell us that we need this Plants
and they didn't torture us with big Black-Outs
but i doubt that they will follow this Policy in 2012,
i am really sure that they will fabricate some Black Outs in the next Months until
the Society is melting, Japans Summer are more than Hot and Humid and living in
a Town like Tokyo or Osaka is nearly impossible without Air-Con!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by GhostR1der

Originally posted by Human0815

Thank you for your Input regarding to the Fireworks!

You know that the Japanese love Fireworks and we have a few really big ones,
only the major 5 burns all together ca. 100.000 - 120.000 Rockets,
source: www.sunnypages.jp...
would be the Level of the Residue also limited to a small Area?

How much weight would this Substances have?

Do they use Cobalt-60?

For a very large display approximately 5-10 tonnes of pyrotechnics, sometimes much of that is taken up by packaging depending on configuration, still puts many tonnes of debris and tens of kilos of toxins in the air, depending on colors used. Major fallout would depend on wind and display height, for very large displays I would estimate up to 500m radius for most larger fallout and soot when there is a steady wind. Any extremely fine particles (smoke) will travel much further in high volumes and heights, 10s of kilometers. These also should be accounted for. Due to the particle size and amount of smoke compared to watershed area, rain out would be very hard to blame for such a widespread collection of concentrated dust as we see in photos. Also iron is used in fireworks but not huge amounts that would cause high magnetism. In New Zealand, we are not allowed to fire above 30kmh wind due to dust/debris fallout, under pyrotechnics code of practice.

Largest show I know of is 15 tonnes. Japan has the best fireworks in the world and the largest; a 48" shell, it's breathtaking.

Cobalt 60 is an isotope, cobalt exists in non isotope form. Small amounts of contamination could exist perhaps but I doubt much. Fireworks hazard is more of a chemical one. And stored energy.
You may be also interested in phosphate fertilizer used by the tobacco companies, it contains radioactive lead and polonium, this and radon in soil is the real cause of tobacco related lung cancer.
www.epa.gov... From the wizards own mouth!

I still believe it to be most likely volcanic ash. Meteors also come down in the rain and can be magnetic too. Collect them with an icecream container if you care to try.

Sakurajima volcano on the Island of Kyushu, Japan, continues to be more active than usually at the moment. Yesterday, a stronger explosion occurred that produced an ash column reaching 3 km altitude (Flight Level 90 = 9,000 feet) which drifted to the south, as the Tokyo VAAC reported.

21st March 2012

www.volcanodiscovery.com...

Magma can be radioactive.. so ash can be too. So it could be already hot regardless of bringing down aerosolised Fukushima particles. I'm confident Sakurajima is the culprit here.

Some day you have to come to the US and see this one:

thunderoverlouisville.org...

A quote from the page:

"To assemble a show the size of Thunder, Zambelli Internationale utilizes eight tractor trailers filled with nearly 60 tons of fireworks shells."

We try to go every year. Watching 60 tons of pyro lifted into the air in 30 minutes is something that you have to feel to believe. The finale literally takes your breath away.

Having done my share of being a crew at shows, I too seriously doubt that the black dust if from fireworks displays.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Yummy!!

www.tepco.co.jp...

And look at the numbers they've been living in:
www.tepco.co.jp...

Numbers up from last survey only a few days ago:
www.tepco.co.jp...

Something is leaking really bad near Daini!!!

- Purple Chive

edit on 30-3-2012 by Purplechive because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Purplechive

I am still so surprised that the amounts of Radiation in the Fish,
so close to the Plant itself, is so low!

Tokyo University done a great Job in the last Week

Worried about radiation in your seafood? Some of the best minds in Japan conduct study on reducing radiation – with unimpressive results

Since the accident at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant following the terrible East Japan Earthquake in March last year, radiation has unfortunately been a topic of concern for everyone in Japan. It is therefore not surprising that a team of scientists at Tokyo University, where some of the top minds of Japan can be found, conducted a study on how radiation in seafood can be reduced.

However, the results which have been reported in the media recently are not what you may expect from Japan’s premier academic institution.

According to reports, the team at Tokyo University, headed by Professor Shugo Watabe, concluded from their experiments that up to 95% of the radioactive cesium contained in fish can be removed by reducing the fish into very small pieces, close to paste form, and washing it repeatedly with water.
---
The drumfish in particular contained 334 becquerels of cesium 134 and 137 per kilogram, but after processing the fish meat in a blender and then soaking and washing it with water three times, the cesium content decreased to 18.1 becquerels, just 5% of the initial amount.

Even without using a blender, the cesium content was reduced to approximately one fifth of the original amount. Experiments with the pacific cod also showed that the cesium content decreased by about two thirds after washing once and was further reduced by each repeated washing.

en.rocketnews24.com... -with-unimpressive-results/

Funny, isn't!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
News Flash! News services now reporting that the Japanese government has issued the following regulations pertaining to evacuees and people traveling through Kanto and northern Japan.

JAPANESE GOVERNMENT GIVES EDICT FOR RELOCATION OF IRRADIATED PEOPLE.

As Japanese scientists have now proven only unhappy, unproductive members of society get contaminated with radiation, it is important to protect society at large, and must therefore relocate people with high radiation levels to safe area for happiness training. This is not detention, only learning process so all can be happy. Trainees will be de-contaminated thoroughly before being taught how to be happy person with no radiation. Thank you.

Chapter Ten
Bombs Under Dai-ichi Or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Share The Pain

It's hard for me to describe the frustration that many knowledgeable people must have felt in the first couple weeks of the disaster. During this period I just assumed that a nuclear melt down of this scale would produce conflicting and confounding data. I didn't know diddly about nuclear reactions at the time and was simply asking alot of questions trying to learn. The nuclear aware people I knew on the other hand were walking around scratching their heads saying things like 'damn, that looks nuclear to me' and 'what the hell caused 4 to go off then'.

The situation was of course exacerbated by Tepco's endless attempts at obfuscating data and downplaying the radiation levels emitted from Dai-ichi. Even after the explosion at R3, because wind currents were blowing radiation offshore and not in the direction of offsite monitoring posts, or the lone monitoring car onsite, Tepco kept saying levels around the plant were safe.

And it should be noted that the monitoring car data is probably a sham just like the rest of Tepco's monitoring activities. When radiation levels went up at a particular location, the monitoring car either moved away from the plume, or only took measurements inside the car, assuring no detection of alpha and low energy beta radiation, the data needed to identify plutonium contamination.

The truth I believe is this. The R3 explosion produced the worst contamination of the accident. The cloud from that explosion carried with it high levels of unfissioned plutonium that had been vaporized. Had this blown onshore the results would have been disastrous. As is, much of it came to rest on top of debris islands that were gathering together a few miles offshore at the time of the explosion, and are now approaching the westcoast of North America.

This is why I believe this to be true.

The explosion at R3 consisted of four stages, as shown. Four stages that are basically no different than the four stages of a shallow, or mid depth underground nuclear detonation, which are 1) a shock wave, 2) a fireball, 3) a mushroom/stem cloud and 4) a base surge. The ground will usually convulse, heave and contract, which is, again, similar to R3's explosion.

I have looked at endless footage of nuclear explosions, high explosives and the blast at R3. R3 was a nuclear explosion, there is no doubt in my mind any more. And it wasn't any of the four main stages that convinced me. It was both the pre-blast contraction, as well as the convulsions during the end of the fireball stage and the beginning of the mushroom cloud eruption, that sold me on a nuclear explosion. For R3 and the earth below it to heave and contract as it did, without destroying R3's containment, left only one conclusion. These convulsions were caused by intense forces that can only have come from underground.

It should be noted at this time a lesson I have learned concerning nuclear explosions. They are like snowflakes with no two alike. How the bomb is constructed, materials used, it's force, where it's detonated, etc etc. all shape the end result. For subsurface blast's they can be anywhere from completely contained underground with no crater formed and no above ground expulsions, to huge eruptions, cratering and a massive mushroom cloud rising high into the sky.

For a nuclear accident in a weapons factory, the possible reactions are endless. Fortunately there has never been one to compare to. The closest the world ever came occurred in 1957, when an enormous explosion in a tank containing dissolved radioactive waste occurred in the Russian province of Chelyabinsk at the Mayak Chemical Combine, the world's largest nuclear weapons factory located in the southern Ural mountains of the Soviet Union. Also known as Chelyabinsk-40, Mayak produced the weapons grade plutonium (WGP) used in the Soviet Union's first bombs. It was also the goal of Gary Powers's famous surveillance flight in May of 1960.

After the explosion, radioactive fallout containing strontium-90 and other fission, transuranic and activation products contaminated about 15,000 square kilometers, which remains basically uninhabitable to this day. However, much of the populace remained, and were never evacuated, nor told of the dangers that existed. Pictures from the 60's show little children playing along the banks of the polluted Techna River, and farmers plowing the fields.

Very little is known about this accident, as it was deep inside Russia and isolated from the world. After the accident a veil of secrecy was placed over anything related to radiation and no one knows how many suffered ill effects. All that is known is the local hospitals were always full, and the graveyards were always growing.

And you can forget the INES rating of only a six. No one knows the full extent of radiation released. If you multiply Chernobyl many times, you have a better picture of what probably happened in Mayak. When you include all the years that they dumped radioactive waste and toxic chemicals into the countryside it becomes a hundred times Chernobyl, and easily lives up to it's name 'the most polluted area on earth'.

All so bombs could be made that could be used on people far away, killing them and making their land uninhabitable. Ironic, isn't it.

It should be noted that the explosion occurred in an underground storage tank with high level radioactive waste that lost coolant flow, boiled dry, and exploded. High level radioactive waste usually means spent fuel rods or materials extracted from them. In this case it appears the waste was comprised of materials left over after plutonium is extracted from the rods via a chemical process.

This brought me to another interesting fact I learned in this research. Nuclear waste is divided into two categories, high level waste and low level waste. High level waste is as described, spent fuel in varied forms, and low level is everything else, including the core shroud, control rods, used coolant etc.

In other words, theoretically, until Tepco gets down to the corium, it's all just low level radioactive waste. The sludge and basement water with readings in the Sv/h's....low level waste. Even the corium, theoretically, contains both high level waste, melted fuel, as well as low level waste, steel from inside the reactor that also melted.

The high and low labels have nothing whatsoever to do with levels of radioactivity. The only difference is the high category is almost always very high, and low can be anything from low to very high. And low level waste can be either incinerated, or stuck in barrels and covered with earth in trenches just below ground level, even when highly radioactive. And waste with low levels of radiation can be dumped in a regular landfill. Cute, huh?

How radioactive can this material be, you might ask. According to the NRC, "low-level waste could cause exposures that could lead to death or an increased risk of cancer". Not much different than high level waste it seems.

My advice is, if you're ever at a landfill dumping garbage, and a truck with containers and people in white suits and gas masks pulls up.....run.

This is another lesson I learned while researching this and other nuclear accidents. No one really has a clue what can happen when different kinds of nuclear material are thrown together haphazardly. Or treated roughly. Like what happened at Fukushima.

In fact, no one knows how to predict how any nuclear explosion will act, even in a controlled test setting. The following is from "The Effects of Nuclear Weapons", 1977 edition, considered the bible for nuclear explosion effects.

"There are inherent difficulties in making exact measurements of weapons effects. The results are often dependent on circumstances which are difficult, if not impossible, to control, even in a test and certainly cannot be predicted in the event of an attack".

And in the event of an accidental explosion in a weapons factory, no one has even the foggiest of ideas of what might transpire. No simulations have ever been done, or at least released to the public.

Where Have I Seen That Before

It took some time to finally appreciate the meaning of the R3 explosion. From day one my gut feeling was that R3 was a nuclear explosion, but the 'experts' said it was impossible, and I was a nuclear newbie, so I steered away from the theory.

In the beginning I leaned towards Gundersen's prompt criticality in the SFP. But that got flushed when I studied the main burst and realized it was emitted from the other side of the building.

So then I tried to see the reactor blowing it's cap and plug in half when it erupted, and ejecting them out the NW and SE sides of the roof. This would explain why the roof beams were still intact directly overhead. But this got dropped when considering the burst was vertical. Straight up. The heaviest pieces of debris also went straight up. Which means the roof would be destroyed directly above containment. Only it wasn't.

Nothing made sense. The more I thought about it the more confused I became. And R3 was only one piece of the greater Fukushima puzzle.

It was summer 2011 and I was about ready to chuck anything and everything Fukushima to the dogs. That was why I went on a retreat in the redwoods, to get Fukushima out of my system. Only I didn't do a retreat, and instead spent the whole time going over notes and data. I was becoming obsessed and I didn't know why.

Then late one night I was watching the main oztvwatcher clip run again and again, almost falling asleep, the laptop tilted on my lap as my eyelids got heavy, the screen darkened from the tilt and the next time the video started over....BAM! there it was. A yellow pulse that sent my head spinning. Stage one of the blast. Almost a full second before the R3 explosion, a yellow pulse hits somewhere between the switching yard and R1. A shock wave. From underground. Underground.

It opened up so many new possibilities to the origins of the R3 explosion that it took months to finally put it all together. At first I thought the pulse was caused by R1's corium hitting ground water and starting a vapor explosion which triggered something else that led to the main blast. But so many other things Dai-ichi were pointing to something underground and mysterious that I soon began to visualize the entire explosion being a product of one detonation. And this detonation occurred somewhere far underground and out of sight.

But it was only recently that the obvious became obvious. It was there right in front of us from day one, and no one saw it. A nuclear explosion; a shock wave, fireball, convulsions, mushroom cloud and base surge. The whole package neatly wrapped up for us in hundreds of different YouTube videos.

The problem was, since the blast showed the characteristics of a mid-deep subsurface nuclear explosion that had an avenue of escape, it can't be seen until you see the underground complex. And since Japan isn't supposed to possess nuclear weapons, for some this may be difficult to see. But it shouldn't be. Every nation that has a nuclear arsenal has at least one underground complex for testing or research purposes. Nations that aren't supposed to possess a nuclear arsenal, but that have nuclear power plants, probably have an underground weapons manufacturing complex. This is pretty much the paradigm by which the nuclear industry operates.

It's all about the bomb. And it's there, even if it can't be seen. All roads leading to a Japanese nuclear arsenal eventually go through Dai-ichi.

Four Stages of Apocalypse Nuclear Bomb Style

As stated, the four stages in the R3 blast, and the four stages of an underground nuclear explosion are basically the same. Ill try and explain it as best I can, only recently researching explosions and being a high school drop out.

Shock Wave

The first thing to exit any nuclear explosion is the shock wave. This is caused by the extreme high temperatures, millions of degrees C, at the instant of detonation, which flashes everything to gas. Since this conversion from solid and liquid to gas causes things to expand thousands of times their original size, and occurs in a confined space, in microseconds, intense pressure is created. The high pressures created initiates a strong shock wave which breaks away and expands in all directions with a velocity equal to or greater than the speed of sound in the rock medium. The shock wave will continue to expand, and decrease in strength, eventually becoming the leading wave of a train of seismic waves.

(When I first saw the yellow flash in the oztvwatcher vid, the words I used to describe it were 'sharp yellow pulse', not knowing this was a descriptor often used to describe the initial phase of nuclear explosions).

When the upwardly directed shock wave reaches the earth's surface, it is reflected back as a rarefaction (or tension) wave. This then collides with the expanding burst of energy from the super heated gaseous cloud.

Fireball

The explosively expanding and extremely hot gases that created the shock wave, then become the fireball. This includes vaporized weapon components and surrounding rock. In the case of a low yield nuclear explosion in a weapons factory, there is probably a host of other active elements in the gas cloud, including unfissioned plutonium.

The following is a fireball erupting from the ground during underground testing in the Nevada desert in the 50s. It should be noted that this explosion shows the classic signs of a shallow explosion, with an ever expanding dome created. As depth increases, the blast will produce less of a dome effect and more convulsive, heaving up and down like a water bed; or have a sharp jolt, with a large area collapsing leaving a deep hole or crater. Or a hundred variations of the above.

And a deeper blast will also have most of it's radioactivity locked up in the molten earth and buried in the cavity.

The explosion at R3 behaved more like a shallow blast in it's release to the atmosphere, but didn't have an expanding dome like this. Instead it had a contraction right before the fireball broke through the roof, followed by convulsions as the fireball was sucked back into the cloud and presumably up the stem, all of which is indicative of a deeper blast.

I believe a possible scenario might be that the explosion under R3 was at a depth that was deep enough (>500 m) for there to be a delay in the time between the shock wave hitting and the fireball erupting. This caused conflicting pressure waves, i.e. the suction phase of the initial pressure spike, tension waves, aftershocks and whatever else might be bouncing around after a nuclear detonation.

It is well known that an underground explosion produces earth tremors in the 4 to 7 magnitude range. A deep underground nuclear detonation not only produces an initial seismic tremor, it also produces a number of minor secondary tremors called "aftershocks". If the explosion was deep enough, this phenomena may help explain the convulsions seen as the fireball sucks back into the R3 cloud.

Another point to consider, an explosion in an underground complex would go through a possible myriad of tunnels and steel doors and elevator shafts. Whatever the reason, the R3 blast acted like both a deep detonation with contractions and convulsions, and a shallow detonation with a fireball bursting out and producing alot of atmospheric deposition.

Concerning the fireball getting sucked back into the cloud, or damage around the plant indicating a suction effect, this may have been caused by the suction phase of the pressure front.

Mushroom/Stem Cloud

A long lasting mushroom stem cloud is the most noticeable aspect of a nuclear explosion. It is also a clear indicator of a nuclear reaction. The heat generated from a nuclear explosion, reaching tens of millions of degrees C, is thousands of times hotter than a high explosive. It takes a proportionally longer time for this heat to dissipate. As this heat rises, it creates a mushroom cloud that is the expanding fireball cooling down. The center of the stem cloud is the pipeline funneling the heat up into the mushroom head. There it forms a toroid, or doughnut shaped cloud that moves out, down and around as it cools.

The time it takes for this cloud to stop growing is proportional to the heat and depth of the blast, as stated. That is why viewing the entire cloud for the full length of time it's growing is important, something only those inside Japan's nuclear industry and regulatory agencies had access to.

All that is currently known is that the mushroom cloud is still rising with toroidal circulation as it disappears from view in the videos of the blast. Even though we don't know how long this reaction occurs for, the fact that it is still occurring 30 seconds in, places ever more doubt on it being non nuclear in nature. It is also common in subsurface blasts for the fireball to 'peak out' of the toroidal cloud, similar to R3's explosion.

Base Surge

The base surge is caused when dust-laden air from the cloud descends to the ground and moves outward as a result of it's momentum and density. This reaction is most common in either shallow or underwater detonations. A similar reaction occurs in the R3 explosion, but it isn't quite the same as a typical base surge. This could be due to a number of factors, but at this time is unexplained.

The base surge seen in the R3 explosion may be steam from super heated groundwater being expelled through outbuildings like the R1/R2's gas treatment building, and/or manholes that are not a part of the drainage system, but are connected to the underground complex.

This is an area in need of more research, and will be explored further when analyzing damage to out buildings and other unexplained phenomena.

What You See Is What You Get

It has often been said that Occam's razor applies more often than not. But a problem arises when the obvious solution is also a part of the unknown factors surrounding the mystery.

To overcome this, next time you view the R3 explosion, think in terms of the underground complex being a known structure, and go from there. It's an eye opener.

Next; Chapter 11) Night of the Living Rads

edit on 30-3-2012 by zworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Tsunami Ghost Ship reaches Canada Coast

Interesting story... a fishing vessel that was sucked out to sea by the Tsunami has taking a year to wander aimlessly across the pacific Ocean.

Would be interesting to go take some radiation readings on that thing...

Soul

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
On yesterdays smoke....#2 turbine?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Aircooled

imo. a Diesel Engine started maybe at cold morning Time,
from a big Machine!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

External Exposure Dose of the Workers

www.tepco.co.jp...

-Purple Chive

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

One hell of way to start eating fish Human....guess the filet days are gone...

- Purple Chive

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Purplechive

Burning Lunch Boxes?

Nuckelchen captures:

- Purple Chive

edit on 28-2-2012 by Purplechive because: (no reason given)

AC, looks like same location as February capture...

And not where the incinerator is for burning lunch boxes....that was just my joke...

www.tepco.co.jp...

- Purple Chive
edit on 31-3-2012 by Purplechive because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aircooled
On yesterdays smoke....#2 turbine?

Yep, I'd say someone was testing the generators, or the automatic transfer switch engaged, but either way, diesel engine starting.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Excellent. A real news report. Imagine,

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
For Z. You will dig this.
enenews.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
March 30th, 012 eastern Ontario. I took my soeks and cam to the local supermarket today to test our groceries. Now remember, I'm one guy testing at one store. This doesn't mean bad stuff isn't getting through, but It's nice to have a little good news for a change, eh? I checked about 70 items. Fruits, veggies from Canada, the US, Mexico, South America. US rice, Thai rice, Canada, US flour, cheese, even fish. OK. I have no idea how much contamination will show up, or how soon, so I will just keep checking? My first test in November showed some US red potatoes were double background. Next time I catch a bump like that, I will buy some of whatever is hot and do the nitrate test with the food probe, and film it. But today... everthing I tested was OK, for what it's worth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1235  1236  1237    1239  1240  1241 >>

join